Dark Love Among The Crypts

Story Info
A retelling of a romance between a lich and a vampire.
6.3k words
4.4
791
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a retelling of Chapter 4 and 5 of my fantasy series The Ancient Graveyard. There's some rewriting and some retcon but there will be also be extra never-before-read parts. Including sexy ones of course!

Brace yourselves and revisit the Ancient Graveyard of Grazghul!

-----------

Beware of her undead ire.

The ravishingly beautiful vampire.

- an excerpt from a poem

Dudikov Castle, centuries ago.

"Damn you, paladin! My claws to your heart! My fangs to your neck!"

The vampire mistress cursed at the holy warrior who mortally wounded her. Lady Nathalia Dudikov hissed as the paladin Sir Jerome Bravesteel swung his sword against the vampiress. The mighty blow forcefully pushed the vampire away and made her fall to the floor. The matured man in shining armor started speaking.

"Lysander has judged you and found you guilty, Nathalia Dudikov. You have preyed upon the innocent for the last time. Give up and receive your divine punishment."

"Innocent? Speak for yourself, Sir Jerome! The mortals who came to me willingly gave themselves. They rather become a vampire lord's servants than be subject to your church's tyranny. Tell me, Sir Jerome... how many innocent villages did your crusaders destroy in search of heretics? How many healing women and men of science did you burn at the stakes for offending your church fathers? How many peasants were beaten, robbed and raped by your corrupt clergymen and vicious nobles? You and your ilk are far from innocent!" Nathalia retorted. This made the paladin's face redden with rage.

"Enough of your lies, whore! The Church of Lysander is infallible! Long live the Sun Lord! Die, evil undead!" The paladin raised his sword to smite the vampire lord. However, something was amiss. The paladin was suddenly covered in a eerie green glow. Sir Jerome's eyes opened wide. He gurgled and dropped his sword. In seconds, his face shrivelled up and he was dead before his body fell to the floor. Standing before the vampire was a handsome man with slick black hair. He was donning an ornate purple and black robe. His right hand was radiating the same green glow.

"Are you alright, Lady Nathalia Dudikov? My name is Zarnath, a necromancer from the distant north. My lady, do you wish to serve me? We are both enemies of the Church of Lysander. Together, we can absolutely destroy them. What say you?" Zarnath reached out a hand to the vampiress. Nathalia stared up at this man with awe and gratitude. She reached out and Zarnath kissed her hand.

----------

Midnight, the Administration of Grazghul.

"Aaaaah... Aaaaaaaah!!"

Screams and moans of pleasure were heard from within the alabaster white building of Grazghul's vampiric administrators. The bloodsucking undead employees were naked and fucking each other and their newest human cattle. Ralph and Eliza, a young couple from another world, had the misfortune of wandering into the ancient graveyard of Grazghul. Stripped of their clothes, the vampires had their way with them.

Ralph's scrawny body was being licked by five of the loveliest female vampires in Grazghul. Their pale and shapely bodies rubbed against him while a lone vampiress sucked his mortal dick. Ralph was powerless before the vampires molesting him. His cock ejaculated copious amounts of spunk which splattered the sex-starved vampires. His girlfriend Eliza was being impaled by three vampire dicks while one vampire titty-fucked her humongous breasts. The couple moaned in unison as the vampires continued to lick, suck and fuck them.

In a big private office sat an imposing and beautiful woman. Just like the others, she was a vampire but taller than ordinary vampires. With long flowing ebony hair, pretty face and a curvaceous body clad in a black business suit and short skirt, she was smoking hot. The glasses she wore magnified her beauty even more. She was furious as she spoke to a cowering lesser vampire sitting in front of her desk.

"Boris, you incompetent buffoon! I told you to finish those documents by today! TODAY!" Boomed the bespectacled vampiress. The vampire named Boris whimpered. "I-I'm sorry, Lady Nathalia! My cattle lost the papers when she was assisting me!"

"Assist!? My bats told me a different story! You were fucking your cattle so hard, you passed out before you even started on those files! What kind of vampire that passes out!? Fucking useless weakling!" The vampire queen screamed and threw an ashtray at Boris. The ashes scattered all over his suit. "Get out and never return to work until you finish those documents! Fail me again and I'll stake you myself!" Boris cowered in fear as he ran out of the door. Another vampire entered the office, this time it was a female with short brunette hair. She was dressed in a tight security guard uniform. Following behind her was a beautiful woman with long blonde hair. She was dressed in a skimpy white robe which showed off her lovely cleavage. Her hands were bound in chains.

"M'lady, I have brought the priestess." Said the vampiress. Nathalia licked her lips like a predator.

"Ah yes, Sister Mepha of the Church of Lysander. It's been a while since I've gazed upon your gorgeous presence."

"You will never get away with this, evil one! When my sister Brigid comes, you and your ungodly master are finished!" The lesser vampire who escorted her slapped her in the face.

"Silence, bitch! Lest you forget that you are at our mercy!" Nathalia chuckled and waved her hand.

"It's alright, Giselle. Just unbind her and leave us. These holy types start being defiant but in the end they fall to unbridled lust." Nathalia gave an evil grin. The vampire guard grinned knowing what horror awaits for the priestess at the hands of Nathalia Dudikov, vampire mistress and chief administrator of Grazghul. The vampire guard removed the chains off the priestess Mepha and quickly left the office.

"Big mistake, vampire. Lysander, I invoke your holy wrath!" The beautiful blonde raised her arms but nothing happened. Nathalia laughed.

"Foolish mortal. Your god can't reach you here. This is the Ancient Graveyard of Grazghul!" Nathalia taunted the scared priestess. The vampire mistress' eyes glowed an eerie red light straight into Mepha's eyes. The priestess felt herself unable to move!

"Long have I waited to do this to you..." Nathalia ripped off Mepha's white skimpy robe in one pull. Her heaving bosom jiggled as the fabric which formerly clung to her has been forcefully discarded. Nathalia spotted the holy symbol of Lysander nesting in Mepha's cleavage and frowned in disapproval. "Oh no no, this won't do." Nathalia yanked the amulet off Mepha's neck and crushed it in her hands. Smoke and sizzling sounds emanated from the vampire's fingers. Mepha whimpered in fear knowing that Lysander couldn't help her this time. Nathalia kissed Mepha on the mouth passionately. The priestess tried to resist but the vampire's will was too strong. She felt the vampire's tongue twirling around hers.

Nathalia stopped kissing and pushed Mepha to the floor. The vampire slowly removed her clothes in a very tantalizing way. The skirt, blouse, glasses and everything else were stripped away leaving a very naked and very beautiful vampire. Nathalia, still grinning, placed her barenaked voluptuous body on the busty blonde and began to lick the priestess' nipples. The priestess felt horrified after realizing that she sighed in pleasure received such an unholy creature. Nathalia lovingly sucked and caressed Mepha's breasts for a few more minutes before moving to her womanhood. Mepha's moans grew louder and the vampire mistress slurped and sucked her nether regions.

"Aaaaaahhh... noooooo..."

"Do not resist, priestess. Think of this as a gift from the morning lord..." said the vampire between slurps. Mepha felt the vampire talking to her in her mind saying she is nothing but a plaything to the denizens of Grazghul. She felt the stimulation from the erotic interaction magnify at every second. The priestess moaned and groaned loudly as her pussy was being eaten out by the vampire mistress.

"Aaaaaaah... Aaaaaaaaahhh!! Stooooooop!!" Mepha felt a drastic change in her mind. The vampire's control on her has become successful. "MMmmmm... Yes... Yessssssss!" Mepha hissed in sheer pleasure.

Nathalia shifted her body around this time with her pussy right above Mepha's face. The blonde priestess, in pure sexual arousal, started to lick Nathalia's vampire vagina. The sixty-nine went on for an hour or so before both vampire and mortal came so much. Their fluids created a huge messy puddle in the middle of the office. Nathalia rose up, licking Mepha's fluids from her crimson lips. She put on a black robe that was hung on the wall while the naked priestess' laid down on the floor half-conscious with a smile and panting like a bitch in heat.

"Mooore... I want more..."

"My dear Mepha, I wish to play some more but I must save my energy. However, I know some people who might be interested." Nathalia pressed a button on her intercom to issue an order.

------------

"Hnnnnnnng!! Yes! More! Mooooooore!!!"

The big-breasted blonde priestess formerly known as Sister Mepha of the Church of Lysander has renounced her vows. Her mind was broken by the undead creatures ravishing her body. Among the tombstones, the former priestess found herself being impaled in every hole by zombies who desired her curvaceous and yummy body. Two zombies sucked and licked her hefty teats while her hands jacked off two more zombies. Two ghouls stood guard to make sure the zombies don't devour her. After the zombies are done with her, it's their turn.

----------

It was one of those nights for Nathalia Dudikov. She was relieved to be alone in her bedroom after so much paperwork. Now dressed in black lacy lingerie, she gazed upon a portrait facing her bed. It was a full-body portrait of a handsome man with dark hair and a strangely ornate robe. His face perpetually smiled at the vampiress. Nathalia's fingers began to move beneath her panties and touch her innermost carnal canal and moaned.

"Zarnath... oh Zarnath, my darling, take me now..."

She stroke her snatch for nearly an hour until sticky undead spunk squirted on her delicate fingers. Exhausted from her furious masturbation fueled by unreciprocated love, she fell fast asleep.

"Zarnath... Zzzzzzzz..."

Meanwhile, a bat lecherously watched Nathalia as she slept through the window. The bat transformed into Boris, the lesser vampire Nathalia was berating earlier. "I got you now, bitch!" He thought to himself in anger. "Lord Zarnath will know about this and you will pay!"

-------------

"For the holy lands to live in peace and the Church to stand strong forever, the evil lich Zarnath the Undying, Lord of Grazghul, must be vanquished!"

- Hierophant Antonius Gruber

-----------

Midnight, in Zarnath's crypt in the Ancient Graveyard of Grazghul.

Nathalia Dudikov, the beautiful bespectacled vampire mistress and chief administrator, was summoned to the crypt of Zarnath. As usual, she was wearing her tight but impeccably presentable office clothes which clung to her gorgeously curvy body. Before her sitting on a stone throne was Zarnath, the lich lord of Grazghul. The vampire was perplexed at why the lich would call her at such a late hour when she should be at her office building. The lich, with a skeletal face impossible to read, was stroking his bony chin.

"My dear Nathalia, a little bat told me about a grave transgression against my person." Said Zarnath. At that moment, Nathalia's face contorted in pure but controlled rage. The grotesque expression revealed her true vampiric nature.

"Who was it, my lord!? I shall kill them in your name!" The lich chuckled.

"It was you, Nathalia."

At that moment, Nathalia's face reverted to her pretty face and expressed confusion at Zatnath's reply.

"I don't understand, Lord Zarnath."

"Oh? Maybe this will show you." The lich pulled out a tiny box which contained an eyeball. The eyeball projected light which turned into a holographic screen. On the screen, a scene showing Nathalia masturbating to a portrait of a human Zarnath. The vampire was both embarrassed and horrified.

"M-My lord, I can explain..."

"No need to. You have provoked me with your perversion and now you shall pay!" The lich's eyes glowed red. With a wave of his hand, the dark sorcery of Zarnath forcefully stripped away Nathalia and her mobility, making the vampiress naked and helpless. Nathalia grew terrified of his wizardry. The lich stood up from his throne and let his purple robe fall to the ground. Attached to his groin area was a perfectly preserved and erect twelve-inched penis.

"You shall pay with your body!"

In an instant, the lich teleported behind Nathalia and grabbed her large breasts from behind. He penetrated her luscious ass and started thrusting violently. Nathalia gasped at the feeling of her lord's cock inside her delicious bottom.

"Whore! How dare you masturbate in front of a painting when the real deal is just right here!!??" Zarnath pushed the vampire on all fours to the grave-cold floor and continued fucking her. Nathalia started panting and moaning. "Not to mention, you were masturbating to my previous mortal form before I embraced undeath! Do you not find this superior form appealing!?"

"Ah! No, my lord! Please be gentle!" The vampiress begged but that only made the lich fuck even harder. Zarnath pinched Nathalia's nipples with his skeletal fingers and pulled them hard. Nathalia gasped.

"My lord! Please no!" Nathalia begged for him to stop but deep inside she was salivating for her lord's attention.

The dark magicks from the lich's dick filled Nathalia with so much pain and pleasure. The lich made no grunting sounds but the red glow in his eyes was his only expression of the howling lust which he repressed for hundreds of years.

"Silence, vampire slut and take my seed as punishment!" growled the lich as he thrusted his enchanted dick into Nathalia's ass. The vampiress screamed. "Oh yes! Yes! Punish me all you want, Lord Zarnath!" Zarnath ejaculated and green goo filled Nathalia's butthole. He withdrew and with an arcane gesture, he flipped over Nathalia with her back to the floor. The lich plunged into the vampire lady once more and this time into her snatch. The vampire was driven with lust and started clawing Zarnath's back like a sex-starved she-beast!

"Aaaaah! Fuck me hard! Don't stop fucking me, my master! Ah! Aaaah!!"

The lovemaking went on for hours until the lich sprayed into Nathalia's pussy. The vampire mistress screamed and came in pure soul-shattering ecstasy!

"EEeeeeeeyaaaaaaaahhh!!"

The gruesome lovers stopped and cradled each other in their arms. Zarnath caressed the alabaster-pale skin on Nathalia's face. "I never knew..." spoke the lich. "That you have such feelings for me even after all these years... Why didn't you confess sooner, dear sweet Nathalia?"

"I was going to but I was too late when you transformed into a lich. I thought there was no way a lich could love." Nathalia replied as she rested her head on Zarnath's chest. Her memories stirred...

----------

Several centuries ago in Ashfall Tower...

"Nathalia, I did it! I have discovered a way to become a lich! Once I become a lich, I will be an even bigger threat to the corrupt Church of Lysander! Soon, they will tremble in fear behind their idols!" The necromancer paused, closed his eyes in deep thought and whispered. His face was grim and sorrowful.

"Soon, I will avenge my mother."

"Your mother, my lord... what was she like?" Nathalia asked.

"She was the most wonderful woman in my life. My mother was Duchess Regina Ashfall who reigned over this province. She was a witch who use her knowledge and powers to heal the people." Zarnath waved his hand and a large magic mirror appeared showing his beloved mother's kindness and beautiful face straight from his memories. It also showed Zarnath as a very curious and playful child hugging his mother and reading books in the library. The mirror also showed all the friendly residents of Grazberg who were loyal to the noble Ashfall family living their daily lives just like normal villagers.

"We, the people of Grazberg, were peaceful folks. We worshipped Ladius, god of death and graveyards, who taught us to never fear death for it's only the beginning. We also took pride in our enormous centuries-old graveyard. For years, we lived in harmony and with no harassment from anyone." The image changed. The people of Grazberg were being slaughtered by knights and soldiers of the Church of Lysander.

"One day, the Church came for us. They accused us of heresy. They massacred my people. I survived by hiding in my secret hiding place. However..." The image changed again. This time it showed Zarnath's mother screaming in a big inferno. "... they imprisoned my mother before burning her at the stake."

"Oh Lord Zarnath..." Nathalia wanted to embrace the grieving necromancer but resisted because she felt unworthy to do so.

"Please excuse me, Lady Nathalia... I need to be alone for now."

-----------

Later that very night, Nathalia sat on her bed. She was wearing a simply black robe. The beautiful vampire mistress was facing a great dilemma.

"I must confess my feelings to Lord Zarnath soon! Liches can't love and they can never feel the warmth of love! As long as he remained mortal, there's still a chance! Perhaps I can offer to change him into a vampire inste-"

Suddenly, Nathalia's thoughts were interrupted by the loud crackling sound of dark magic! She sensed that it came from the castle's ritual room. "Zarnath! No!" She thought. Nathalia, with supernatural speed, ran post-haste to the ritual room. She entered and was shocked. Floating before the vampire mistress was a skeleton dressed in a familiar purple robe. It's eyes were glowing red and tendrils of green energy shot out from his hands in different directions. The whole province of Grazberg glowed an eerie aura. Gradually, Grazberg's dead rose from where they laid to serve their master. They slowly chanted the ancient name of their homeland which got louder and louder. "Grazghul... Grazghul... GRAZGHUL..." A ghoul raised his arms in triumph and yelled. "ALL HAIL TO LORD ZARNATH, LORD OF GRAZGHUL!!!! BLOOD AND VENGEANCE TO THE LYSANDER CHURCH!!!!!"

"L-Lord Zarnath?" Nathalia inquired.

"Nathalia, I did it." Zarnath said in a cold and emotionless voice. "I've achieve lich state. I'm now immortal and more powerful than ever."

The vampiress' felt her undead heart shatter into millions of pieces.

"I'm... I'm happy for you, Lord Zarnath." Nathalia congratulated the newly reborn necromancer, forcing a smile while fighting back the tears.

-------------

Back in the present...

The lich chuckled. "Foolish Nathalia, do you honestly think I'm that inhuman? The dark ritual that caused my rebirth never erased my love. It's like what those stupid boy wizard novels say... love is the greatest magic of all. No amount of necromancy can beat love." Suddenly, his eyes glow red again and his dick became hard again. "I got to admit, seeing you masturbate to my portrait really aroused me."

A ghoul entered the hall. Upon seeing the state of undress Zarnath and Nathalia were in, he quickly averted his eyes.

"My lord, the Sisters of Valor are here! They are invading Grazghul!"

Zarnath, with his magic, quickly dressed Nathalia and himself up. "Excellent. We've been waiting for them." He turned to Nathalia. "Don your battle armor. I need a champion by my side."

-------

"Sisters of Valor, smite every undead fiend you see! For Sister Mepha! For Lysander!" Yelled a statuesque beautiful blonde woman clad in shiny armor. Following her lead a small army of woman warriors also clad in armor, striking every ghoul, ghost, zombie and vampire that stood in their way.

12