Dark Love Among The Crypts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Zarnath! Show yourself and face me, Brigid Bravesteel, descendant of your ancient foe Sir Jerome Bravesteel! Release my sister and I shall spare your accursed graveyard!" Yelled the blonde warrior. Her mighty sword shone with unearthly light.

The atmosphere suddenly changed from dark and gloomy to darker and gloomier. Loud thunder was heard and all warriors ceased fighting and took cover. Zarnath, in his purple arcane robe, appeared before the paladin.

"Dear Brigid, it is good to see you. I'm willing to surrender your sister to you but you have slain too many of my people. How about this? Defeat my champion Nathalia Dudikov and you shall have Mepha back. Lose and you and your paltry Sisters of Valor become slaves of Grazghul forever. Refuse the challenge and continue fighting..." His eyes glowed an eerie green. "You will suffer a fate worse than death. Choose."

Brigid knew her strength was mighty and so was her faith in the Lord of Light. However, she also knew that she was no match for Zarnath's incredible magical powers. She paused for a moment to decide.

"Fine, I shall take your challenge! By Lysander, I shall beat your champion!"

Out of the mists and into the battlefield walked Nathalia. The vampire was decked in a very ornate and very skimpy bikini armor made of ebony metal. In her right hand was a wicked looking longsword with a black blade and an engraving of a screaming face on the hilt. With a flick of her wrist, the sword stretched into chained segments, looking like a metallic whip. The paladin raised her sword and began to circle slowly around the vampire.

"Go, Lady Brigid, go! Win in Lysander's name!" cheered the female soldiers.

"Hail Lady Nathalia! Destroy that uppity bitch, mistress!" cheered the denizens of Grazghul. Both sides started to chant their respective champions' names.

"Bri-gid! Bri-gid!"

"Natha-lia! Natha-lia!"

In a minute, blades finally clashed! Brigid attempted to bash Nathalia with her shield but the vampire champion quickly dodged. The whip-sword struck the shield and the shield shattered. Brigid quickly discarded her destroyed shield and held her longsword with both hands. She slashed so many times but the vampire was too quick and agile for her.

"Lysander's Blade!" yelled Brigid. He sword shone with celestial energy. She attempted to smite the vampire but missed and the energy quickly faded away. Nathalia's whip-sword entwined around Brigid's sword. Dark energies flowed through the tiny blades and with a great and swift pull, Nathalia shattered the sword!

"You have lost, paladin." Brigid screamed with fury and tried to tackle the vampire. The whip-sword struck Brigid's armor multiple time with great speed and the armor shattered to pieces, leaving a very naked paladin. She fell to the ground and glared at the vampire while covering her large shapely breasts. The undead crowd leered.

"Surrender now or you'll be sorry." Warned the vampire. Brigid tried to stand up but she felt a great shock rushing through her body. She stayed down while covering her large shapely breasts and vagina with her arms.

The Sisters of Valor tried to resist the monstrous beings of Grazghul but they were not as skilled as Brigid. The holy all-female army was quickly dispatched. Strong hands and claws stripped the Sisters of their weapons and armors, leaving them naked and helpless. Their limbs were being held tightly by the monsters. Zarnath clapped and spoke in a booming voice.

"Well, then. It seems that Grazghul has won. Brigid Bravesteel and the Sisters of Valor are now ours. Long live, Grazghul!" The undead beings of Grazghul cheered. "Long live, Grazghul! Long live Lady Nathalia! Long live, Lord Zarnath!"

"We shall celebrate our victory. Do as you like with the prisoners!" The monsters roared triumphantly. Zarnath struck the ground with his staff and a powerful dark energy flowed through it. Brigid felt a tingle in her nether regions. Her body began to react to the eerie magic of Grazghul and Zarnath merely amplified it. Feelings Brigid never knew she had were aroused and her pussy started to moisten. Her nipples grew hard and her hands started touching her hot naked body. The rest of the Sisters of Valor experienced the same. Their bodies became hot and bothered. Deep inside, the Sisters begged to be fucked.

The ghouls, half-ghouls, vampires, ghosts and zombies wasted no time. They started violating every nubile member of the Sisters of Valor.

Valentina, a smoking hot warrior with tanned skin and wavy hair, got pit-roasted by two half ghouls. Below her as she knelt on all fours, a very horny ghost rose from the ground and began to suck on her hanging tits. Valentina moaned through her gagged mouth.

Cynthia, a redheaded shieldmaiden with a sizable rack, was pinned to the ground with her amazing tits being ravished by the long and hard dick of a zombie while another zombie penetrated her pussy. The zombie at her chest sprayed his rancid semen all over her heavy tits and pretty face. While blinded by the spunk, Cynthia felt two rough mouths sucking on both of her overstimulated nipples. She screamed with pleasure.

Sylgia and Sylvia are twin sisters blessed with identical good looks and identical gorgeous bodies. A very ambitious half-ghoul lifted Sylgia off the ground and suckled her perky breasts while Sylvia got plowed by his massively big dick. After roughly five minutes, the twins switched positions with each other, still dominated by the half-ghoul. Their squeals were identical in loudness and rhythm.

Helen's huge breasts were being licked and sucked by two vampires. With both arms held above her head, the tall voluptuous matured woman softly moaned at the attention by the vampires suckling on her nipples. A sneaky ghost floated towards her and crouched down to lick her pussy. With their fanged maws, the vampires on her breasts bit down just hard enough not to pierce her nipples. Helen screamed with delight.

Brigid just sat on the ground barely containing her lust while her Sisters let the monsters ravish them in every way. Zarnath moved towards the fallen paladin. "Do you wish to be fucked, dear paladin?" The lich asked.

"Nnnnyessss I want to be fucked..." The statuesque paladin started to rub her clit harder and faster. "How badly do you want it?" Asked Zarnath in a seductive tone while stroking Brigid's lovely face. The paladin moaned.

"Very badly..."

"Beg to be fucked, holy bitch. Make it reeeeaaaaally dirty."

"Please fuck me, Master! Fuck me long and hard until all of my holes are filled with your cum!" A hysterical Brigid screamed while furiously touching herself. Zarnath disrobed and presented his well-preserved cock right in front of Brigid's face.

"So be it, slut." The lich grabbed Brigid's head and plunged his enormous dick into her sexy mouth. As he face-fucked Brigid, the paladin reciprocated by sucking and licking his dick. It didn't take long until he came into her maw. Zarnath withdrew his dick and Brigid swallowed his cum with gusto.

Zarnath grabbed Brigid's wide hips and penetrated her womanhood. Brigid screamed as she took in all twelve inches of Zarnath's undead shlong. Both the pain and pleasure of being fucked by such a magnificently sizable cock completely entranced the paladin. A pair of alabaster-pale hands reached from behind and lovingly squeezed her large melons. Nathalia, fully naked and very randy, whispered into Brigid's ear. "Welcome to Grazghul, whore. You'll enjoy it here."

Zarnath thoroughly fucked Brigid Bravesteel for hours while Nathalia licked her and played with her beautiful breasts. The fallen paladin enjoyed every minute of it. The lich sprayed his semen into her overstimulated snatch. Their positions shifted. Brigid and Nathalia were doing a sixty-nine while Zarnath ravished the paladin's plump ass. Nathalia and Brigid licked each other's pussy until they both came in copious amounts but Zarnath kept on fucking Brigid's ass until he blew his undead spunk. Brigid fainted with a smile and her naked form dropped to the cold ground.

------

A few months later, a special gathering was called and all of Grazghul's officers have arrived in Zarnath's crypt.

Harrash the Gravedigger and his wife Melanie Arnott were the first to arrive. They were followed by the Coffin Maker Vinculus Von Pelt and his wife Tabitha Sprigg. Moments later, the Caretaker Kalumatek arrived with his wife Maki Thompson all nude and constantly in a state of violation by his vines while her mouth hungrily sucked his precious nectar.

Sitting on the throne was Lord Zarnath with Nathalia Dudikov by his right side. On his right side was a mysterious person dressed in a hooded robe.

"My friends, thank you for coming to the gathering. I am proud to present to you our newest officer with the title of Chief of Security. I introduce you to... Lady Blacksteel! She shall lead the Sisters of Vigor for the glory of Grazghul!" The mysterious dropped the robe and revealed herself. It was indeed the paladin formerly known as Brigid Bravesteel. She was wearing a skimpy black bikini armor showing off every best part of her sexy body. Her skin was pale and her eyes glowed an eerie purple glow. She raised her longsword of ebony steel and all of the other officers of Grazghul applauded. They stopped when Zarnath began to speak again.

"My friends, we also have another special announcement. One that is for the ages." Zarnath gently held Nathalia's hand. It was the vampire's turn to speak.

"It's our pleasure to publicly declare our love for each other. Lord Zarnath Ashfall and I, Lady Nathalia Dudikov, will be married in unholy matrimony tomorrow at sunset! All of Grazghul are invited!"

Everybody cheered even more loudly! Each of the officers congratulated the new couple.

"Congratulations, oh mighty Lord Zarnath!" said Kalumatek. The tree elemental bowed deeply. "Mmf! Mmmmfff!" said Maki Thompson through a muffled mouth.

"Congratulations, master!" said Vinculus. His lovely wife Tabitha also did the same. "Congratulations!"

Lastly, Harrash the Gravedigger, a huge half-ghoul, started blubbering due to his tears of joy. He spoke to Nathalia between sobs. "Oh Lady Nathalia, you finally made Lord Zarnath yours after all these years! I am so happy for you! Congrats to the both of you! Lord Zarnath, you are one lucky man! Huhuhuhuhu... this is why I hate happy endings! They always make me cry!" Melanie smiled at her husband and calmed him down.

Brigid, also known as Lady Blacksteel, stood before Nathalia. Both ladies stared at each other with daggers in their eyes while smiling menacingly.

"So just because you defeated me in combat, you can reward yourself with a marriage to one of the most powerful men in the realm? Careful, Lady Nathalia... my new deity, Zalasta the goddess of lust and perversions, might take away your blessings if you cross the line." Said Lady Blacksteel with sweet venom in her tone.

"Hmmm... I'd like to see her try. By the way, I love your new energy! We should have a special meeting soon. By blade or by bed." Nathalia said with a seductive poison in her tone.

Brigid suddenly turned her attention to Zarnath with a cheerful disposition. "My lord! Congratulations to you and to your bride! Word of advice, my lord... when the honeymoon goes sour, you can always call me for back-up." The fallen paladin winked at the lich.

"Uh... thank you, I guess...?" said the lich.

Nathalia pouted and elbowed her skeletal groom lightly. "Ow! What?"

--------

The wedding went on spectacularly. Every denizen of Grazghul was there to witness the official matrimonial union between Zarnath the Undying and Lady Nathalia in the middle of the ancient graveyard. Zarnath was wearing a black tuxedo with a silver skull attached to his bowtie. Nathalia was donning a beautiful blood-dyed wedding gown with a plunging neckline. The bride and groom exchanged the rings brought in by a cute little ghost boy. The priest, a ghoul who made vows to Ladius centuries ago, performed the marriage ceremony and permitted the couple to kiss. Their kiss made the crowd clap and cheer loudly.

The reception was pretty wild. There was music, dancing, feasting and lots of sex. The Sisters of Vigor enchanted the mortal captives by increasing their sex drives. The male and female prisoners went mad with lust and fucked every guest they can. The fallen paladins joined in the orgy as an offering to their new deity Zalasta the godess of lust and perversions. Everyone was having a blast. Everyone especially the lich groom and the vampire bride.

----------

"To ensure the success of the newlyweds' first night together, a wheel of cheese and a barrel of wine must be present within the bedroom. Otherwise, doom and destruction will follow! Doom and destruction to the marriage I mean. Stop panicking."

- Witch Hazel's Book of Love Spells

The honeymoon at Hotel Zalasta...

"Ugh! What's taking him so long? At least the cheese and wine are already here." Nathalia thought while sitting on the king-sized bed. The lovely vampire mistress and now wife of the Lord of Grazghul was wearing a black lingerie which showed off her stunning cleavage and her other assets. A cute black collar was around her neck. She heard collars on women drive men wild so she decided to wear one.

A familiar-looking handsome man appeared. He stepped out of the bathroom where Zarnath was showering.

"My love, look! I've restored my human form!"

"Lord Zarnath! How!!??" Nathalia asked in surprise. Indeed standing before her was the naked form of Zarnath's mortal self. Complete with twelve-inched cock!

"Before I attained lich state, I kept a tiny portion of my flesh in a small corked vial just in case I need to. I used a spell to restore my flesh. I'm still a lich though. Just more like a very well-preserved magic zombie than a magic skeleton. This is my wedding gift to you." Zarnath grinned. "Now then... shall we begin the real union?"

"Mmmmm yes. Unite with me, my lord and husband." Nathalia cooed as Zarnath climbed into bed with her. Zarnath started plating wet kisses on the vampiress' face then neck. Nathalia moaned softly.

"Ooooh Zarnath. Oooooh...."

The lich necromancer kissed lower to Nathalia's bosom. He slipped her loose linger down to the shoulders, exposing her milky white breasts. Zarnath gently licked and sucked one breast while fondling the other one. Nathalia continued moaning.

"Oooooh... Zalastra... thank you... Oooooh...."

Zarnath slowly slipped the lingerie off Nathalia thus revealing the vampiress' beautiful naked form. The collar around Nathalia's neck greatly emphasized the nudity and enhanced her erotic look. The lich smiled and lowered his head, kissed her abdomen and then lightly licked Nathalia's womanhood which sent tingles through her spine. It made Nathalia arch her back in pleasure.

"Aaaaah... my lord... my darling Zarnath... aaaaaah..."

Zarnath, skilled in the ways of lovemaking thanks to his book-reading habit, inserted his tongue into Nathalia's snatch and stimulated her "secret switch". The vampire bride gyrated and twisted in pure pleasure while hanging on to the pillows.

"Aaaaah gods yes. Yesssss! Aaaaah!!!"

Nathalia came. Zarnath licked up the vampire's sex juices with so much gusto it drove Nathalia even crazier!

"Aaaah! Aaaaaaah!!!"

Zarnath shifted his body and climbed on top of Nathalia's nude body. He plunged his long hard dick into his wife's pussy and proceeded to fuck her slowly and gently.

"Oh! That feels so good. I love you so much, Lord Zarnath. Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!" Nathalia moaned before panting.

"Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung! Ung!" Zarnath grunted. The lich was putting in a lot of effort to please his wife thus his grunting. His thrusts started soft but gradually became hard.

"Uh! Uh! Yeah! Harder, my darling! Harder!" Nathalia screamed passionately. This spurred the lich on to thoroughly fuck his wife with the power of a raging sea. His eyes glowed red with passion and his dick glowed a green glow. Like a machine, he hammered his wife's pussy harder and harder! The unceasing pounding from Zarnath's penis drove Nathalia over the edge!

"Ah! Yes! Yeeeesssss!!!! AAAAAAAH!!!!!"

"Ung! Uuuungggg!!!!"

The lich and the vampiress came in copious amounts at the same time. The necromancer withdrew his dick from Nathalia's dripping wet pussy.

"Mmmm... let me clean your magic staff, my lord." Nathalia took Zarnath's cock and licked the cum off. The lich's eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure as Nathalia lovingly and playfully licked his dick clean. "By the gods! I never knew Nathalia is so good with her mouth!" Zarnath thought. Finally, the vampiress swallowed his shaft. Finally, the lich moaned in sheer pleasure.

"Ooooh... Nathalia, I love you so much. You're best. Oooooh... Oooooh..."

Nathalia smiled while she sucked Zarnath hard. "Mmmmm..." she moaned as she sucked the "magic staff" with gusto. Minutes later, Zarnath came and the vampire wanton sex goddess swallowed all that cum.

"Mmmmm... delicious. Thank you for the meal, my lord." Nathalia said as she withdrew her luscious lips from the lich's cock. The couple started cuddling and talking the sweet talk.

"Nathalia, my love, you're the best." Zarnath said as he embraced his wife.

"No you're the best, my darling." said Nathalia as she embraced back. "Hey... since we already corrupted the strongest army the Church of Lysander had, don't you think it's time for Grazghul to take the fight to them?"

"Hmmm... yes. I think you're right."

"Then it's my turn to give you a wedding gift... the severed head of Hierophant Antonius Gruber!"

Zarnath smiled at his wife. He realized how lucky he was to marry a woman who would go to great lengths to make him happy. The love in his undead heart burned brighter than the inferno of the hellish realms. His dick hardened once more.

"My love, it appears that my magic staff still got some magic left!" The handsome lich exclaimed as he climbed on top of his pale and beautiful wife. Lady Nathalia Dudikov, Chief Administrator of Grazghul and the strongest of Grazghul's vampires, squealed as she felt her husband's magic staff thrusting into her again and again.

THE END

12