All Comments on 'Dark Meat for the Family Ch. 01'

by milfwriter26

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mitchawamitchawaover 1 year ago

Extremely well done. The sex was rushed at the beginning, certainly not likely in real life, but your descriptions were accurate and incredible. An interesting plot, good dialogue, and superb writing. There was only one typical comment used in fiction by black men, and there was a part of one scene where Shara mentioned her ability to direct Hunter's cock into all the spaces of her vagina (which makes no sense). Nevertheless, an enjoyable read. I look forward to reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Put this shit in IR where the racist dolts can beat their meat. It doesn't belong in mature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, this is amazingly written! I love an author that elaborates on every little detail. I could easily imagine them throughout the rich dialogue. I really hope that this story has a long way to go, as there are plenty of directions to develop with the other family members. Personally I would love to see humiliation for poor Tony, as his friend and mom become more and more brazen around him, and maybe go for the full cuckold at the end. The photos they had taken to show to all of Hunter's friends, for example, were an incredible idea. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Don't worry about the category thing below. Thia story could be in Mature, Loving Wives, or Interracial Love, as the author sees fit. Elements of all three categories present. Only way to make it better would be to write it first person, from Sarah's perspective. Would have been better to show her transition from friend's mom to sultry seductress. Still, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cheating gutter slut, as described by a racist author. YAwn... just like 24,000 other, equally vile stories of urban legend and unbelievably descriptions and behavior on this site. Doesn't matter the category, it's the same shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story. Every guys wants to fuck some friends mom, school teacher, older married boss, neighbor wife or a friend of his parents. Two friends love to fuck white girls all the time.. Both were student athletes in college. One fucked a friends mom on video . It was so hard and deep . He had her begging and screaming then when ready to Cum straddle her face and shot a massive load all over her face. The others claim to fame ass fucking his professor wife making her squirt. She wanted more so he had her rim his ass while looking in his eyes . He verbally assaulted her telling her he was going to tell hubby unless she was his sex doll for the rest of the year . He even a few times got her to do him and a friend at same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story. Looking forward to what happens when her son finds out and how he finds out. I’d prefer it to be really slow. It would be awesome if Sarah goes with Hunter and gets a tattoo and piercing herself. This story is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

LAME FANTASY CRAP FUCKING YAWN

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WE NEED MORE

dario_siffdario_siff7 months ago

Keep this going, please! Mrs. B is on fire; more of her!1

What about Katie, the daughter?

Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Looking forward to "round 2" and Katie getting caught by the Hunter.

Ecbert173Ecbert1733 months ago

Why isn’t there a part 2 yet!!!

I am shaking how hot this is !

Just wow!!

Please consider writing a part 2 of this magnificent piece of hot art!

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

yes we need more, many more, parts of this great story. Please, please, please !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfwriter26@milfwriter26
277 Followers
Exploring fantasies (and some realities) of younger men and older women