Dark Meat for the Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah poured Hunter a glass too and then returned to him. The pair clinked glasses. As they both sipped their scotch, their eyes remained locked on one another, drinking in the glory of each other's sweaty, naked bodies.

"Don't worry," Sarah said, breaking the silence, "we're not done until I get you off. You have way too good of a dick for me not to reciprocate. That'd just be rude."

"Oh I definitely didn't think we were done, Mrs. B." Hunter said with a smirk.

The pair were interrupted when the doorbell rang.

"That must be the food. Can you get it, Hunter? It's a little easier for you to look presentable than me. I'll go get some plates."

Still naked, Sarah headed to the kitchen while Hunter slipped his athletic shorts back on and went to pick up the food from the porch. After he'd gotten it, he went back to the kitchen to meet Sarah. She'd set out a few plates and some silverware on the island in the middle of the room.

"Damn, I'm hungrier than I thought," she said, staring at Hunter with mischievous relish as he entered. She was on the opposite side of the island from him, leaning over it promiscuously, her tits prominently displayed, and her brown hair seductively draped over one shoulder.

Hunter's dick, which had barely begun to deflate, immediately began to get hard again at the sight of her.

"Mrs. B, how do you look so sexy all the time, in every position?"

"I could ask you the same thing," she said as Hunter dropped the bags of Indian food on the island.

"Actually, Hunter," Sarah continued, standing up straight, her hair falling down even more seductively, completely covering her left breast and tailing off into her cleavage. "I could use some help reaching the glasses over here. They're pretty high up."

The two smiled at each other knowingly.

"Happy to help Mrs. B." Hunter said as he walked over to her side of the island. Sarah turned around, facing towards the cabinets and away from Hunter as he approached. He came behind her, putting both hands on her waist, and rubbing his cock--which was once again enclosed under his mesh shorts--against her ass.

"Oh they're just right here, I think I can reach," Sarah said, opening a cabinet and grabbing two glasses out of the bottom shelf. "I guess I didn't need you at all."

She went over to the sink and began to fill one of the glasses. Hunter dropped his shorts and followed her.

"You sure about that, Mrs. B?" he asked as he put his cock between her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm." Sarah moaned as she rubbed herself against Hunter's member. "On second thought, I think I still do need your help."

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, Sarah glanced at Hunter with a smile. She put the glass she was filling down, and grabbed onto the brass sink that sat deep in the Barnett's granite countertops. Bending over, she elongated her back and pushed her ass firmly into Hunter's crotch.

"God damn, Mrs. B!" Hunter said as he slapped Sarah's ass with force. His large hands left a clear red mark on her pale skin.

Sarah began rocking her hips back and forth, rubbing herself up against Hunter. His dick was so big that she could easily get it between her firm ass cheeks and feel it on her clit. Hunter leaned back against the island, enjoying the show of Sarah's ass for the first time that night.

"Fuck how do you look so sexy from every angle, Mrs B?" Hunter asked.

"I work out." Sarah said in a low, sultry tone, looking back at Hunter.

"Fuck yeah you do." Hunter said, taking his dick in his hand and guiding it into Sarah's slit.

They both let out sighs of delight as Hunter slipped into Sarah for the third time that night. Even just a few minutes apart had them craving each other's bodies again.

Hunter began by sliding himself in and out of Sarah slowly, relishing the sight as all 9 inches of his black cock disappeared into Sarah's firm, milky white ass. Sarah, for her part, felt the now familiar sensation of her pussy getting wetter and wetter as Hunter's cock rubbed every part of it, repeatedly grinding in and out.

"Here babe, let me do the work." Sarah said.

She threw her hair back, and readjusted her grip, removing her hands from their position on top of the lip of the sink and instead bracing them against the edge of the granite countertop. This pushed Hunter up against the island. Arching her back, Sarah began bobbing her ass up and down on Hunter's cock.

"How do you like that?" Sarah asked.

Hunter cracked a wide grin and took his hands off Sarah's waist, putting them behind his own head.

"I could watch you work that ass all night, Mrs. B. God damn!"

"Oh yeah?" Sarah said as she began to not only bob her ass up and down but push herself back into Hunter even harder.

"Yeah girl, FUCK!" Hunter exclaimed.

Hunter wasn't the only one enjoying the show. Now that she was in control, Sarah could direct Hunter's dick to every corner of her pussy that she wanted. She could adjust the angle up and down and have it rub against her clit on the way in, or she could push into him harder and have his dick hit her back wall. Sarah started going faster and faster. Her ass working wildly up and down and back and forth on Hunter's cock.

"Fuck Hunter, YES BABY!"

"You're doing all the work Mrs. B. Keep going! Ride that fucking dick!" Hunter yelled as he slapped Sarah's ass again.

The kitchen was filled with the sound of rhythmic slapping as Sarah's ass collided with Hunter's cock and balls. The only other sound was Sarah's labored breathing as the pleasure escalated inside of her.

Sarah began bucking so wildly against Hunter that she began to lose her grip on the counter. Her hair fell over her head in a mess. She felt Hunter reach under her and grab one of her tits as it rocked back and forth with the rest of her body.

"Come on Mrs. B, show me what that ass do!" Hunter commanded with a primal aggression lacing his voice as he slapped Sarah's ass again, even harder than before.

Sarah was now pushing herself into Hunter so fast and so hard that she was no longer consciously controlling her actions. Each thrust of her body back onto his spear was not by design, but just the instincts of her body trying to maximize its pleasure. She could feel each ridge of his hard cock as it penetrated her. Sarah's body only wanted one thing: more.

Hunter was not sure he'd ever seen a girl go this crazy for his cock before. He loved it. But he could also tell that Sarah was losing her grip on the counter and her stability. So now it was his turn.

Without warning, Hunter stepped up into Sarah, thrusting his dick up and into her pussy with force. He put both hands on her hips and pushed her entire body forward.

Sarah was fumbling for a grip as Hunter took control of her. Her hands flailing, all she found was the long neck of the fawcett that extended out of the sink. Before she could find stability, though, she felt her head get yanked back violently. Hunter had one hand on her hip, and the other hand full of her hair. As he pulled on her hair, Sarah's head tipped backwards and her back arched.

Now firmly in control, Hunter began his assault. He began slamming into Sarah's pussy harder and faster than he had all night. Sarah gasped for air between his strokes. All she could think about was the loud slapping sounds of Hunter entering her and the repeated, punctuating jolts of delirious pleasure as he ravished her.

"FUCK YES, HUNTER. PLEASE! PLEASE!" Sarah yelled, louder than at any point in the night. She used what force she had left in her body to thrust back into him in rhythm with his strokes. Hunter grunted in response, releasing her hair and grabbing her shoulder.

"COME ON BABY, HARDER!" Sarah screamed.

"What was happening?" Sarah thought to herself. She'd never acted like this during sex before. She'd never felt this primal, or this overwhelmed. And she couldn't believe how much she was enjoying it.

Hunter responded to her shouts of ecstasy. Moving his hand from her waist, he roughly grabbed her tit again, and bent himself over her. She could feel his muscles along her back, as he pulled her body into his.

"Fuck, Mrs. B, FUCK!" he grunted hoarsely.

"You're getting it, Hunter! You're getting it!"

"I'm going to cum Mrs. B!"

"Me too, babe! Keep going, cum inside me!"

Finally, Hunter's strokes began to slow down. Instead of rapid fire, they were long and hard. At the end of each stroke, he held the position for a second or two before pulling out and beginning again.

"FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

Hunter pushed himself as deep into Sarah as he'd been all night and stayed there until he exploded. Sarah felt the gush of his seed as it spilled into her pussy.

Hunter's orgasm was met in equal parts by Sarah's.

"FUCK BABY!" she cried, pushing herself up from the counter and standing up nearly straight, with Hunter's dick still inside of her, and his arms draped around her shoulders and tits.

Entangled in each other's bodies, the two stood there for a few more moments. Hunter continued to gently thrust into her each time he another wave of semen exploded from his cock. Sarah was shaking and writhing with Hunter's body. She reached her arm behind her until she found Hunter's head and grabbed onto it, while his hands manhandled her tits.

Finally, Hunter removed himself from Sarah's pussy, which was sopping wet from the combination of their fluids.

Sarah turned around and looked up at Hunter with a smile. She rubbed both of her hands on his chest before reaching them behind his neck and pulling him down for a kiss. The kiss was soft and intimate, each gently working the other's lips, while the tips of their tongues playfully danced without getting too deep into each other's mouths. Sarah smiled through the kiss as she felt Hunter's hands squeeze her ass.

"Well done, stud." Sarah said proudly as they broke the kiss off.

"It was all you, Mrs. B." Hunter said back, giving Sarah's ass a light, playful slap.

"I'm going to go clean this up," Sarah said gesturing at the semen dripping out of her slit, "but then we'll eat. I want you fueled up for round 2."

"Round 2?" Hunter asked, surprised.

"Yeah, round 2. You think you can handle it, stud?"

"Oh, you know I can Mrs. B!" Hunter exclaimed with earnest eagerness.

"Good." Sarah said with a sultry smile. She grabbed Hunter's cock with her hand. "Because I'm going to be taking advantage of this dark meat all Thanksgiving long."