All Comments on 'Dark Moon Ch. 06'

by HorniBunni

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
the whys

You have to get into why Passion's an Omega...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great

I love the quick updates thank you. the flow was right on thanks for sharing. Mechmanas

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035about 14 years ago
Story Telling

Once again thank you for being such a thorough Storyteller. I appreciated the indepth lookinto more of the characters. I love Passion and I want to see Brent's ass kicked. I like Passions parents and how much they love and care for her. I like how Josh's mother loves him but with an insane bent to it.

Also I am thrilled to see 2 chapters out so quickly.

Thankyou,

Scurvy

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
wow again.

whew! this is getting to be one of my favorite stories. :) i wish joshua would become the alpha in the truest sense... meaning he can fight already..and not be emasculated as he was brought up by his hateful mom (i am sorry, i do not agree with violence inflicted to anyone and abuse of power is a no no).

I am glad Passion was brought up well and she has such good parents. brent is an a**hole and i want him to be put in his place. hehehehe. well, if i will write this...that is how my story will go..but this is your story. and you are doing one hell of a good job. you got me hooked. keep on writing... and do write fast. (i appreciate the interval of chapters 5 & 6). :) continue please....

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
:)

This story cracks me up - there is so many typical romance elements but at the same time it breaks the mold. I love it!!

toolman4243toolman4243over 13 years ago

Pretty funny story, Joshua as a Alpha that just about anyone can kick his sorry ass. I mean he doesn't even try to fight at all, i think his mother might have cut his balls off, LOL.

whim_riderwhim_riderabout 13 years ago

I really like the complexity of the characters. Josh has the determination of an alpha but he's still timid (almost like a child) and respectful (like a southern gentleman). I really appreciate good details, and this has them in spades.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
/yawn...

I assume that eventually the author is gonna quit bashing the protagonist and write something meaningful?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous