All Comments on 'Dark Moon Ch. 09'

by HorniBunni

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

I so did not see this coming love it though looking forward to more. Thank you for sharing Mechmanas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
NOOO

There has to be a way for the packs to join. Joshua and her are too perfect, she's an Alpha in her clan.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
awwww

i am beginning not to like this story. argh!!! what is passion doing???!!! she is one confused person/wolf. is love not enough for her? she is getting weak. a simpering female. argh!!! i hope you will write better things for passion as she is not the character i like in this story. :)

but then again... this is your story, your character. i just can't help but express my feeling. passion should be strong. not easily suade with pack laws et al. Joshua is willing to go against pack laws...why can't she? probably i don't know what being an omega would be. :) now, do write fast and i hope i am wrong in thinking where this story is heading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Loving It

I love this story. How you add pack law lots of twists and turns cant wait to see where its going to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmm

Passion, since her pack is still around then technically she is an alpha she can't be omega.

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
fights on

josh will win but the bigger problem is still his mothers pack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How come the female character acts stupidly always and bevaves as a cheap slut?

I do like your story in general but I most certainly dislike the way you form your female main character. She is aware at least since chapter 2 that she is an Alpha in her own right, still you all the time let her think to us that she is unworth, just an Omega.

And to crown the whole thing you make her look just like a cheap whore!

You wanted an honest comment and this is it! Hope you think through your writing, it is incosistent and not much better in the way of describing the main male character. Get more clever!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Love it

Love the conflicting she demonstrates. Wondering if she is deserved to be love. That is a part of life, sometimes you are more capable than anything and at times feel weak. Will she/he love me? Am I good enough? Will I bring her/him honor? Good work.

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago

Self esteem is such a fragile thing and a woman once mighty in her own right can crumble into the dust around her. I love how you portray that with Passion, she was once a Alpha and soon to be mated with another great Alpha but circumstances have damaged her inner worth and leaves her questioning - that is real, that is what happens everyday and it isn't an easy thing to write.

Thank you for attempting this and I can't to get through the rest of these chapters and watch her evolution beyond both her past and her present.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
God they're so hopeless...

Just when you think Josh is gunna grow some balls or Passion's gonna change her ways, the author comes down w/ a big fuck you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dissapointing

Disloyal bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not liking Passion

Passion is a liability to Josh......she is disloyal...and frankly having her as a mate for Joshua and knowing that she was intimate with many in the pack does not bode well for the relationship.....sorry I dont really think they are good together

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

"He was the Alpha of the Sand Valley clan and the man who would have become her mate." Her brother? Eww?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous