All Comments on 'Dark Moon Ch. 10'

by HorniBunni

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
catman71catman71about 14 years ago
oh man

you are making this just to complicated , josh better wise up and fast and passion better figuire out what is what love or family in her case it looks like one or the other ( maybe there is a way to sort this out and i think everybody knows what it is)

Scurvydog44035Scurvydog44035about 14 years ago
Sigh

I am still a fan but with all this strife back and forth I am starting to dislike the characters compared to how I loved them in the beginning. I have to agree with the other commentor that this got to complicated and convuluted. I do love that Josh won the Challenge by his stamina. Hopefuly he becomes a good fighter down the road.

Please keep writing and if the clues are correct, I hope Passion is mated by the bite before and she is with child. (Josh's)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Agreed with previous comments

I have to agree with the previous comments. I started our loving the story and characters..and now.....I'm not so sure..I hope they both come to their senses soon, which they should for what you portrayed them in the beginning..

Lil ClaudyaLil Claudyaabout 14 years ago
ok...

OK so I have to admit that I'm getting a little tired of the "we love eachother but it wont work out so we will play tug 'a war til we either hurt eachother so badly we hate eachother or we wake up" thing. I think there is a limit on how many times you can bring people together and then break them apart before it just exceeds the suspention of disbelief.

I think the writing is great. The story line is good, just dragging on a bit and getting too muddy. And we still have the Warriors sent by Stillwater to deal with... which is just more complication.

luv_romanceluv_romanceabout 14 years ago
haaayyyy

i agree with dragging the me and you against the world thing here. it sounded that passion and joshua are both immature. they are not in high school or college anymore. there should be a man or woman big enough to steer this relationship.

how many times can they show love then doubt again. :) i know you have something in mind, we just see a pattern. :) well, go on.... write some more at least you are writing fast. :) kudos to you. can't wait for the reconciliation, the final decision to mate... and the victory. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

hunni, i love the story but you have too many complications for the characters. I read your last post saying that you were at the halfway point. I don't see how you can clear these issues up that fast. It seems like this last show down between passion and joshua would be enough to break up ANY couple and take them to the point of no return. U must have something really good happening to work this out.

QueenMQueenMabout 14 years ago
hmm

too much back and forth, it's getting annoying. Time to pick and let it go, stop flip flopping back and forth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ugh

I really hope this tug of war thing works it self out soon before i cant take it any more because this started out as a really good story and the back and forth between them is definitely starting to wear thin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Interesting, unless I'm wrong Passion is technically mated to Joshua but he isn't fully mated to her so maybe she could be pregnant, although that would be pretty quick. She did bite him and drew blood, although she didn't drink it per say she did taste it which could be enough.

On a side note I do find their stubbornness a bit refreshing from the standard stories where they instantly fall in love and everything is nearly perfect kind of set up. While they tend to fight back and forth we know where their hearts are and shall see how they finally figure things out, especially with Joshua's mom on the way.

Looking forward to more, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Really hard to feel sorry for Passion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Holy hell Passion is a slut and Josh is a fucking wimp.

How this can end well is beyond me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

idiot girl who cant make up her mind. he better end up with marie. she has more brains and brawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
really?

No offense but your writing is both unrealistic and stupid. You make it a chore for your readers... Seriously at this point I'm not even rooting for anyone because of how stupid you made your characters act. This wishywashy bullshit is annoying and your throwing it in there for the sake of drama. It makes no sense. None. U expect us to be torn with passion between Joshua and or the sand valley alpha but u didn't give any reason why we should care about them. No background story no development for the sand valley . Your just making passion look like a stupid indecisive whore rather than the badass hunter/warrior that she was supposed to be. Make up ur fucking mind... I'll read one more chapter but Jesus christ

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not liking Passion at all

I tried giving her a chance but under no circumstances was what she did acceptable.....not done.....welll I am done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous