Dark Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The game went on for a while. A hand comes over the seat, down my top, I giggle and pull it out. They were like flies buzzing around a picnic table. I'd shoo one away but he'd come back with a friend. I couldn't keep up with the hands as they became more bold and more aggressive. My left hand was wedged between me and Mark so I only had one hand free to chase off their six. I was the dark horse when Drew joined in. One guy would be groping and massaging my breast while I pulled another hand out. Drew had his hand under my top, while the hands from the gangsters were coming over my shoulders and down the front. I'd tie up one hand then there'd be another groping. The battle continued until my top was all stretched out and it was just a matter of time before it was dragged up to my chin. Both breasts were hanging out and I was being pawed by Mark's buddies.

"Hey, come on you guys. You're going to rip my top." I said with some frustration, between kisses from Mark.

"We're trying to help you make a fashion statement. It looks better that way. Stop fussing so much." Drew added, "Besides, you have awesome tits. They're every bit as sexy as I'd imagined."

"I can't see anything! Stand up and let's have a look!" Chimed in one of the gangsters, "Yeah, take it off Cupcakes."

The game had snowballed from a bunch of guys being silly to a bunch of guys getting a good feel and a peep show. Mark never said a word. He kept his mouth planted on mine; one hand around my neck and the other hand encircling my waist. He was watching though. He was kissing me with more passion but his eyes were wide open. Mark slipped his hand across my waist and popped the button on my shorts.

Fine! I thought to myself. He'll blow the whistle. He'll let them have some fun but there's a line in the sand somewhere. They're just trying to ruffle my feathers.

He's my boyfriend, my protector, my white knight, right? I'm safe, I thought as I tried to reason my way through the situation, It's not like I'm being dragged into the back room of a biker bar with a bunch of strangers.

Chapter 3

Over the Edge

Drew was eager to take advantage of the momentum. He put his hand under my knee, lifted my thigh, and uncrossed my legs. He riveted a foot between mine and pried my thighs apart. He pushed with his knee and pulled with one hand to spread my legs and then planted a paw squarely on my privates. A tidal wave passed from his hand and surged through my entire body. I'd been groped before and customers had given me a friendly pat on the bottom but I never had anyone underhand me that way. My nipples billowed as a flood of goosebumps covered my arms. I could feel every move of his icy fingers against my crotch. It was as if every pore in my body had opened up simultaneously with a rush of adrenaline, that feeling that you get when someone slams on the brakes in front of you, the shock and surprise takes your breath away.

I hoisted my leg with dismay at the initial contact but he seemed to anticipate my resistance and pushed down with his full weight. I couldn't budge. I was pinned in place with Mark on my left, the arms of the gangsters over my shoulders from the back and Drew, on my right, pushing down on my knee. I was anchored in place, at the mercy of the tide of passion. I could feel the beads of perspiration accumulating on my brow from the struggles of the match and body heat from close-quarter combat.

Drew was trying to work his fingers up the leg of my shorts but they were far too tight. I was scrunched down in my seat and any loose material in my shorts had bunched up around my lower back, I had effectively given myself a wedgy. He gave up on my thigh in seconds flat and his hand came over the top of my waistband. He rubbed my tummy back and forth to work his fingers down the front of my shorts and then shoved his hand inside. He could only get to my lower abdomen before he was bound up by elastic and cotton. I'd slid down in the seat so far that my shorts were about two sizes smaller than they were to start with. Getting a hand in there was almost impossible. My shorts had become a venerable chastity belt of denim.

I forgot all about Mark. He was still kissing me. I was holding someone's arm against my breast while I watched Drew out of the corner of my eye. My nipples had crossed the threshold from puffy to fully erect. My groin began weeping, leaving a wet spot on my panties about the size of a silver dollar.

"Wow! Feel those nipples!" A gangster exclaimed as he started tugging, "They're harder than ever!"

"Oh yeah, she likes it." Added another hoodie, "You like that Cupcakes, don't you."

"Oh yeah, there's no doubt about that." Replied his homie as their discussion continued.

I couldn't tell who was who back there. I didn't know whose hand was where and I didn't know whether it was Tim or Billy that had started chirping about my nipples but they were both focused on my breasts, that much was clear.

Drew pulled his hand out from my shorts and fiddled with the button for a second before he realized that it was already undone. He tried to work my zipper down with one hand but it got stuck in a roller coaster of material in my jeans. He hooked a finger in a belt loop and gave it a tug with one hand to straighten out my fly enough so that he could pull my zipper down. His hand was shaking with excitement as he fumbled around and took another plunge down my shorts. He wiggled his fingers under the elastic band of my panties and inched his way down to my pubic bone. That was it, he couldn't quite manage to reach the damp treasure between my legs.

I could feel his frustration as he squirmed around in his seat and twisted his arm this way and that as he tried to get into my shorts. He was pawing away as if he'd lost a marble under the sofa and he couldn't quite get it. He knew it was there but it was just out of reach.

"Is she wet Drew?" Came an inquiring voice from one of the back.

"I don't know. I can't get down far enough. I think so. Her pussy is like a little sauna. She's steaming hot." Grunted out Drew's reply, " Are you wet Cupcakes? Sit up! Sit up a little! Let me feel that little pussy of yours."

I pushed my feet against the floorboards trying to get my right leg back from Drew so that I could cross my legs again but I slipped on the floormat. I was crammed in like a sardine and I couldn't budge. I tried again. I pushed on the floorboards once more and tried to push up with my hand at the same time but there was no room anywhere and my palm landed square in Drew's lap. I guess that he thought that I was reaching for him because after I'd adjusted myself a little higher in the seat, he pulled his paw out of my shorts and grabbed the back of my hand then started rubbing it against his manhood.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah, that's it." Drew growled, "You want some of that? She wants me guys! Feel that Cupcakes. That's just for you baby."

He was stiff as a board! He was kind of average size from what I could tell, about as big as a smokie I'd say. Okay, I've only ever seen two erections in real life so I'm not an expert, I'm just basing my judgment on literature and internet porn. Regardless, he wasn't threateningly large.

He leaned back against the door, manipulating my hand for his pleasure. He was rubbing himself like he was soaping himself up in the shower. The feeling of his love muscle and the hands coming over the back of the seat was overwhelming. The intensity of the situation made me lose all perspective.

I managed to wiggle my left hand out from under my boyfriend and then I leaned into him. I reached up and slid my hand around the crook of Mark's neck pulling him closer and kissing him with an open mouth while Drew was humping my hand. Drew's back was square against the passenger's door with his head against the window. He had one foot on the floor and his other knee was between my legs. He was holding my wrist and the back of my hand, pushing my palm down against the shaft of his penis; from his balls to the head of his erection. My middle finger ran up the shaft of his cock while my ring and index finger draped either side as I followed every contour of his boner.

One of the hands from the back was trying to get down my shorts. He was running his hand back and forth across my lower abdomen, trying to worm his way in. Drew had his knee in the way and I'd slid down in the seat one more time so the material from my panties and my shorts was bunched up again. He gave up trying to get down my shorts and started rubbing my crotch through my jeans.

"Oh damn! She's hot as hell. That's one little hot box." Whispered the gangster. "She's soaked right through her jeans!"

Drew fumbled to open his pants and then started rubbing my hand against his cock through his briefs. I could only see him out of the corner of my eye and down the end of my nose with my face pressed against Mark's. Drew's eyes were wide with excitement and he was breathing heavily through his mouth as he watched the hands from the back massaging my breasts, pulling my nipples, and kneading my crotch.

I closed my eyes for just a moment when I felt the car rocking and the passenger's side of the seat sag next to me. I looked back to see that Drew was on his knees, straddling my leg. He was hunched over and leaning against the back of the seat on his elbow as he knelt beside me, working his pants down past his hips. He rummaged around in his pants then flipped his manhood over the waistband of his shorts. He grabbed my wrist and the back of my hand again and resumed his lathering motion.

I'd given so many handjobs before that the reaction was a good deal of muscle memory. I was sucking on Mark's lower lip and before I realized it, I'd wrapped my fingers around Drew, gave a tug then pushed the foreskin down from the head of his shaft. I massaged him with my thumb and index finger pulling his foreskin down and then pulling it back up again over the head of his penis. It was like a little red turtle poking his head out of his shell and then hiding away.

"Oh yeah, baby!" Bawled Drew, "That didn't take much encouragement. That a girl Cupcakes. Damn, she's got talent. That's it. Just like that. You want that don't you!"

Mark was watching the escapade evolve and hadn't budged from my side until that moment. He kissed me one last time and then pushed me over in Drew's direction with his elbow. I looked back at Mark in surprise. He hadn't intervened earlier and now he was actively encouraging me to satisfy his friend. I forgot about him entirely when Drew cupped his hand around the back of my head and pull my face up to his lower abdomen.

Blowjobs? I thought to myself, I don't know how to do blowjobs.

Drew had one hand on the back of the seat and one hand around the back of my head. I was stroking his cock its entire length now; from the head to the base and then back again with my face pressed against his tummy. I kissed his belly just above his pelvis while I rubbed his erection. He was taking deep breaths and then holding it like an Olympic weightlifter. He grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head back.

"Suck it, Baby! Suck my cock you little slut." Drew grunted, breaking the silence as if I didn't understand the body language. "OPEN that little pie hole and I'll do the rest!"

My neck was craned backward and my mouth was open as I looked up into the eyes of the demon staring back at me. He slid the head of his cock into my mouth and then pulled my head against his tummy while he pumped the tip of his erection between my lips. I couldn't move my right arm because the seat restricted my movement. I let go of his willy and reached around, grabbing the back of his shirt. I had more control with my left hand so I wrapped it around his boner to gain some leverage against the assault. I could make a full fist around it while he continued to fuck my mouth with just the tip of his love muscle.

"Look at her go! I told you! I told you she'd do it." Mark rang in.

I only half heard him. I was focused on what Drew was doing and it took a few seconds to figure out what he was saying. I heard the words but I wasn't able to process the full meaning.

"Oh yeah! We're going to make a little cunt out of you tonight Cupcakes!" a voice came from the back seat in the soft tone of someone commenting in a movie theater; not wishing to disturb the ambiance.

"Oh yeah, what did I tell you? Mark replied as he suppressed a chuckle, "She's a horny little thing."

Tell you!? Tell you! I thought as Mark's words rolled around in my head. What the fuck have you been telling people?

I was deliberating over everything that I was hearing and I kind of forgot about Drew until there was a warm spurt of semen in my mouth. I let go of his boner and pushed back against his hip to get his dick out of my mouth. He crushed the shaft of his erection against my face until his orgasm was complete while I tried to spit the warm goopy egg wash out of my mouth. It felt like someone had just spit in my face. I could feel a wad of goop hanging from my hair as I grabbed my top with an impulse to get the jizz off of my chin.

"What the hell, Drew!" I sputtered out, "Why would you do that?"

He never heard a word. He was just gone, physically and mentally. Drew's hand slipped off the headrest and he fell sideways against the seatback. He was shaky and weak like I'd just sucked the life out of him. He just lay there and let go of my head until he regained his composure while I wiped my face, using my top as a napkin.

Then I thought, What the hell! You did it, you clean it, as I grabbed the lower face of his shirt.

"Fuck Drew! That's disgusting!" I yelped as I franticly wiped my face off as if I'd been splashed with nuclear waste in a lab accident.

I should have known that he was going to cum. All the signs were there but I just wasn't paying attention or maybe I was just assuming that he'd warn me in time.

Chapter 4

Let Me In

I didn't hear anyone get out of the car but while I was wiping my face, I could see that the back door was open. Tim was the only one in the back seat now. I looked behind me, Mark had disappeared as well, then the passenger door popped open. Drew almost fell out of the car and I could see the top of Billy's head behind him. A hand was reaching up for Drew's arm to haul him out of the way.

"Okay, okay. Move." Came the whispers from Billy, "You're done. Let me in there."

Drew didn't even have his pants zipped up and he wasn't halfway out the door before Billy grabbed my ankle. He was pulling me with one arm and pushing Drew aside with the other. He swiveled me around on the seat and stretched my legs out flat. I fell back on my elbows as I broached when he yanked me forward. I was looking down at Billy when I heard the creaking of the leather seat behind me.

Mark was leaning in from the driver's door. He hooked his hands under my arms and he pulled me towards him laying me out flat on my back. I looked up at him. He looked different upside down. It was an image and a countenance that was familiar but unfamiliar at the same time. It was at that very moment that I realized that I didn't know who Mark was. He'd lost his mask somewhere along the way.

I was stretched out like I was on a lounger. He had a beach towel, wiping off my chest and my face, doing his best to clean away the remaining spunk. He draped the towel over the steering column and brushed the hair from my face as he watched the scene. Tim, leaning over from the back seat tugging at my nipples, and Billy, with his hands under my bum pulling at my shorts.

"Wait a minute." I said looking back at Mark, "What are you doing? You're going to let your friends take turns with me?"

"Oh yeah, that's the plan Cupcakes. They all want to take a run at you," replied Mark.

"Forget that idea...... wait a minute! Hands off you guys!" I said looking around me, first at Mark, then at Billy then at Tim's hand on my breast.

How can you stop a speeding bus? Mark had removed all doubt about what they were working at. I knew that when my shorts came off then there was no turning back, I'd be their little fuck toy.

I gave a couple of kicks at Billy to get his hands off my ankles while I threw an elbow at Tim's hands on my chest. I pulled my top down and folded my arms over my breasts. There was a brief pause in the siege and I took advantage of the opportunity. I pulled my fly together and lifted my bum off of the seat to fasten my shorts again.

"Hold up there Cupcakes. I know you want cock you little slut! Just relax and enjoy. You wouldn't have come out here with four guys if you didn't want us to run a train on that tight little pussy of yours." Mark said as he reached in and grabbed my wrists, pulling my arms over my head.

That was the cue that the frat brothers were waiting for. I was surrounded by a pack of Hyenas and the boys went to work again. Tim stuffed his paws under my top and Billy straightened my legs out and tucked his meat hooks under my ass.

Billy was peeling my shorts off. I was vibrating from head to toe at that moment. My nipples puffed up and I could feel the swelling in my loins as the denim breached the cheeks of my bottom. My shorts rolled down my thighs in a bunch with my panties, over my calves, and caught the heels of my sandals. I was stripped from the waist down all at once. I heard the clunk of the bundle of gear as it bounced off of the door sill when Billy dropped it.

My eyes darted between Tim's fingers on my nipples and Billy at my feet. Billy clutched my ankles and pushed one foot onto the dash and the other over the back of the seat giving him a full view of my privates. The front seat had become a medieval rack. I was spread eagle with Mark holding my arms over my head, Tim and Billy holding my ankles. The witch hunt had begun. The dungeon masters had come to cleanse her soul.

The fiery red courtesy light from the door panel rimmed Billy's figure as if I'd summoned an Incubus from the depths. He stood there for a moment, eyes fixed on the treasure, as he unbuckled his pants and let them fall to the grass. His head swooped toward my crotch and then he planted a firm kiss on my wet clam. Tim had a hand around my ankle and was holding my leg over the back of the seat. Billy was pushing up from behind my knee lifting my leg as I tilted my head back, my legs spread wide.

I exhaled completely and looked out the sunroof in time to see a meteor streaking across the sky. An owl hooted. The crickets had stopped singing and the forest fell silent. Had they gone into hiding in fear of the alien sounds coming from the car? Were they an audience watching with primal curiosity, accompanying the predator perched on the tree branch?

Tim kissed my calf and tugged at my nipples while he watched Billy's head bobbing up and down between my legs. Billy was sucking and chewing almost everywhere on my crotch except the right spot. I twisted my arms free from Mark's grasp who let go with some reluctance. I reached down and grabbed a hand full of hair, trying to steer Billy's face toward my clit but it was a lost cause. He had no idea what he was doing so I gave up on him. I let him munch away while I found my clitoris and teased it with my index finger.

"Oh geez! Listen to that! She sounds like a little mink!" Tim cried out from the back as if he's just seen the sun go supernova.

I'm not very loud but I guess that I was kind of squeaking. I hadn't noticed that I was making any sound at all until Tim said something. I knew that I was panting but I didn't realize that I was chirping. I was just a hair's breadth away from having an orgasm and as soon as I held my breath to stop making noises; my abdomen tensed up, and there was a spasmatic contraction rippling from my loins through to my vagina and then to my erect clit. I clenched my thighs around Billy's head trying to hold him still until I was done.