Dark Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, come on you guys!" Mark said like a football coach on game day, "We haven't got time for that Billy. Everyone is waiting!"

I'm pretty sure that Billy didn't notice anything. He just kind of stopped what he was doing. I couldn't say if he realized that I'd had an orgasm or if he thought that I was just telling him to stop. Regardless, he quit munching. He just raise his head and pushed my knees apart again and crawled up between my legs with his cock wagging back and forth like the tail of an excited dog as he adjusted his position before he mounted me. His penis was about the same size as Drew's I'd guess but, at first glance, it looked bigger because he was shaved clean. I truly didn't care at that point. I just wanted someone inside me, as long as he wasn't a giant porn star, I'd be content.

He brushed Tim's arm aside and laid flat on top of me. His shoulder was under my chin when he reached down between his legs to grab his manhood. He swiped himself up and down the length of my groin and when he was satisfied that he was sufficiently lubricated, he hunched his back and thrust forward.

"Ngh, ngh, oof, oof!" I chirped out some high-pitched incoherent babble, speaking in tongues to the gods looking down at me through the sunroof.

I don't know what a mink sounds like but I did chirp out something; somewhere between a squeaky spring and the cheep of a prairie dog. I'm not a zoologist or mechanic so I don't know what it was but it was squeaky.

Billy pushed his boner inside of me with one long stroke and he never pulled it out again. He just lay on top of me with his pelvis locked to mine and rocked back and forth. I wrapped my arms around him, pushed my face into the crook of his neck, and zoned in on his pelvis rubbing against my clit. I could feel myself dripping like a leaky faucet, down my bum, onto the leather upholstery that channeled a tiny pool near my tailbone.

I could feel his erection pulsing inside me. I knew he was going to cum.

"Wait, wait.... are you going to cum? Are you gonna cum?" I asked Billy as I tried to stop him, "Don't cum in me, don't cum inside me. I don't use anything!"

I took my foot off the dash and put it flat on the floor pushing at his hip with my thigh, I tried to get my elbow under his chin to push him off but it was pointless. I could feel a stream of warm spunk inside me; two or three long gushes followed by half a dozen short ones. It was like someone had loaded a Super Soaker water gun with warm water and started spraying.

"Oh, oh! You fucker! I told you not to do that!" I blurted out.

Oh geez. Now what? I thought, Now what do I do? FUCK!.

My brain relented to my body as waves of contractions flowed deep within. My orgasm followed in an autonomic response to pull his seed deeper inside me. I hooked my heel around his leg and my arm around his neck and pulled him in close.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah! There you go! I told you she was a breeder!" Mark said, all proud of himself as he recognized the ritual behind my orgasm.

I kissed and sucked on Billy's neck as his body relaxed on top of me. It was such a sensational feeling to have his sweaty stomach pressed against mine and his cum inside me that I forgot all about the audience. I clenched my thighs and my ass as I rotated my hips, trying to squeeze more out of him as I quivered with contentment.

A cool breeze rushed in through the open doors. The leaves rustled in the trees and the predator hooted once more from the balcony in nature's amphitheater. Was he complaining that we'd disturbed his hunt? Was he cheering us on; bravo, encore? How many auditions has he witnessed in days past?

Chapter 5

Eager Beaver

"Okay, Tim! You're next! She has a midnight curfew so if you want some ass then you'd better get at it." Mark spouted out like a pimp. "Sloppy seconds little man!"

Tim didn't need much encouragement. He had his pants off and was crawling over the seat before Billy was even halfway off. He almost kicked Billy in the face.

"Hey, yoh, yoh!" Billy objected, "Careful Tim! You're gonna hurt someone."

"Yeah, okay! Move then! Out of the way." Tim snarled back.

Tim was a skinny little runt, not much bigger than me. He was uncharacteristically aggressive at that moment. He was like a rutting bull, prepared to challenge anyone for a mate. I put my knees and my elbows up to guard against an assault of flying appendages. It would be hard to explain away a black eye.

"Oh heavens, Tim! Wait a sec! Lemme wipe myself a bit." I said as I reached for the towel on the steering column.

He didn't say a word and he wasn't about to wait. He just hoofed my leg back up on the dash and flopped down flat on top of me and started kissing me. His mouth was open and he was slobbering all over the place. He tucked both arms around my neck and started poking around at my crotch with his erection.

"Okay, okay Tim! Just don't cum in me." I said setting the rules of engagement.

I thought that he knew what he was doing but he seemed to be having some trouble. The head of his penis was poking at my bum and my thigh then skidding past. He was prodding everywhere except my vagina. He knew what he wanted but he truly didn't know how to get it.

"Lift up a bit Tim, let me help you," I whispered in his ear.

He raised up enough for me to get a hand between us. My fingers traced a line down his ribs, across his tummy, to his pelvis. I scooped my index finger under his shaft with my thumb on top and as soon as I touched him, he started squirting. He collapsed on top of me and started humping my tummy shooting sperm right up to my chin.

Oh geez! I thought to myself, almost laughing out loud, He's gotta be a virgin. I hardly touched him!

Tim had his face buried in my neck making something of a whimpering sound until he'd finished his business and then he just lay there puffing as I ran my fingertips up and down his sides.

"Bhahhaha! Tim! Are you okay? You aren't done already, are you? She's too much for you huh." Mark rang out, "Never mind, never mind. Make way studly. Give it up for a real man. I'll show you how to pound that little pussy."

Tim pushed his way up to his knees and crawled his way into the back again. I pulled the towel off the steering wheel and wiped myself down as I slid out the passenger's door. Mark came around the front of the car with something of a swagger in his step. He was standing tall and just all proud of himself.

The ground was washed with a fiery red glow from the courtesy lights, I had my panties on and one leg in my shorts before he spoke.

"Oh, wait a minute Cupcakes, I'm not done yet." He said.

You prick! I thought to myself, All night it's been her and she and Cupcakes like I'm an object, a commodity to be passed around and shared with your friends. You haven't said my name once!

I was beyond pissed. The more those thoughts rolled around in my head the madder I got. I felt hurt and used. There was a dark cloud looming on the horizon as the storm brewed. I thought he was a nice guy but there was something else hidden in the dark water.

"You're not done yet? YOU'RE not done? Fuck you, Mark! If you want something then you're going to have to cozy up to your right hand because I'm done. It's almost midnight and I have a curfew, remember!" I said spitting venom in his direction, "My dad was in the garage cleaning his shotgun when I left so you'd better get me home before he comes looking."

__________________________________________________________

"This is the school in which we learn

Ravished entirely in their passing play!

... time is the fire in which they burn."

DELMORE SCHWARTZ