All Comments on 'Dark Passion of M.'

by Foundry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
okay story, but...

doesn't her boy have a name?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Just plain sex

Nothing dramatic-just another horny mother sucking her son'e dick

larry74403larry74403about 11 years ago
Licked cum out of a potted plant....

Dirt and all? Really?

No details, the build up was poor. I'm sorry this story was not exciting at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brings back fond memories...

of when I lived at home during college. My own mother would come in my room in the night time and play.

This may not have been a prize winning story, but it was thought provoking, at least.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
The story ended too soon

I wanted to read about him making his mother his sex slave and fucking her ragged.

Perhaps there can be another chapter where he makes his mom submissive to his sexual needs.

Thanks for the read

C2J2C2J2about 11 years ago
People need to learn how to write on this site...

Thatch? Way to kill the mood before it got started with a extremely masculine word choice.... And it was a woman thinking it too... Makes it worse! No woman would choose such an un appealing word to describe one of the most important parts to the story....

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story; however, it was to short. I like indepth character development. I like logical plot development. I like chemistry between the characters. I want to know that there is an emotional and sexual sensitivity between the characters. This chapter of the story was simply sex between mother and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous