Dark Plantation Ch. 02

Story Info
The new master watches his slaves naughty play.
1.6k words
4.31
30k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
summersss
summersss
147 Followers

The estate had no proper office space, the former master having no concern for such things like paperwork that had nothing to do with buying human flesh. This left Marv with one of the private rooms to use for his work. A comfortable working environment to be sure, but one that often led to idleness and distraction.

Before he could start helping the people of the parish, he must get his estate in order. He started by interviewing the slaves. What he found had him puzzled.

The estate had no crafters or farmers. All were household slaves. But as he was the only occupant of the house other than themselves, they did little work. The servers in the fine dresses didn't do any work at all as far as he could see. He often saw them roaming the house joyfully in their nightdresses.

He thought of chastising them but remembered he was not here as a master, but as a servant for their eventual freedom. And it was nice to see them scamper around the house playing with each other, their skirts moving with their running legs.

His thoughts were interrupted by Mia who entered the room hissing her teeth. "Lazy harlots."

While Marv enjoyed the sight of the girls at play, Mia didn't.

"Let them have their fun, Mia."

"They need to get to work. They still haven't done what I told them."

"And what is that?"

Mia remembered herself and tightened her lips. Mia had been less than helpful as he conducted the interviews and wrote up the labor contracts. She always suggested he make the punishments for not complying harsher, the freedoms stricter. She was a harsh mistress indeed.

Then his next interviewee came in, Gail. She was the only slave he'd gotten to know other than Mia, as the two would clash constantly.

Gail had influence over the other slaves. She was a bright personality. With large bright brown eyes and a matching smile, Gail was a pleasant sight. A petite girl, her head barely came up to Mia's chest.

The two glared at each other. Before the matter could escalate, Marv motioned for her to take a seat. She did so with a flare of her far too short skirt. In that second Marv thought he saw...nothing. That couldn't be.

The side of Gail's lip turned up slightly. "What do you want to ask me?"

Marv cleared his throat. "Basic questions that will help me with your contract. What are your skills, history, desires?"

Girlishly, Gail played at pondering, her finger on her chin. "Well, sir, I've been here at the plantation all my life. I have all the right skills and being a good slave, I always desire to be of service. Before it was the master and now you."

"Yes, but how?"

"You haven't told me yet, sir." Gail leaned forward. "How can I serve you?"

Despite her petite stature, the tops of Gail's breasts drew his vision. They swelled as she breathed.

Again, he coughed at her apparent flirtations. And those breasts were getting closer as he hesitated to answer.

"Well, sir? Us girls have nothing to do if you don't give orders."

That was true, he thought while still starting deeply into Gail's creamy dark bosom. That would explain much. He should tell her what to do, tell her to—a scream came from Gail, snapping him out of his trance.

Mia had Gail by her hair, face contorted in anger. "I warned you!" Mia gave Gail another tug by her hair.

"That's enough, Mia!"

Mia turned her heated gaze to Marv who managed not to flinch. The heat in Mia's eyes subsided, but a spark took its place.

"This is your chance, sir. To show her who's master."

This was nothing Marv wanted to do. Instead, he found an escape.

"I still have much work to do and have not the time for this. Gail? Can you read and write?"

"Yes," she gasped out, struggling in Mia's grasp.

"Good. As punishment, you can conduct the rest of the interviews for me to read tomorrow."

Mia lips downturned. She wanted more but could not argue with a slave doing work for her master.

Uncomfortable with the whole event, Marv chose to retire to bed, hoping Mia didn't do anything to the girl while he was gone.

***

High pitched laughter forced Marv's eyes open. He tossed and turned in his massive bed full of pillows, but could not return to sleep. The laughter only grew louder.

Throwing back his bed covers; Marv took to the halls to see what the slaves found so funny. Candles lit the hallway, and light shone from the crack of an open door.

Determined to catch the slaves unawares, Marv stepped to the door silently and peeked at them. His mouth hung open at the sight.

There, in various stages of undress, were the young slave girls of the estate in sexual embrace. Between the spread legs of several of the slave girls was another's head. They were pleasuring each other's most private spot with their tongues and fingers, the giggles coming from the pleased recipients.

This was more than scandalous. It was sinful.

And yet...

"Next game," said Gail after wiping her mouth from the juices of her partner.

"Oh, but I like this one," one slave girl whined.

"You'll like the next one much better."

The slave girl was skeptical but went along with it, tapping the girl between her thighs on the head to stop.

While the girls were coming down from their ecstasy, Gail rummaged through a drawer before finding a hat and a whip. She made her voice deep and said, "Now what do we have here? A naked colored girl already wet for master's cock!"

Gail sounded ridiculous, but the slave girls went with it. They ran around the room, opening cabinets and searching drawers for their own props.

By the end, the girls were adorned in an assortment of clothing that mimicked the style of plantation masters. Only one girl was left without, failing to find anything of use. The other girls smiled as this must have designated her the slave in their play. She looked absolutely terrified.

Marv should stop this. And yet...

Before the poor girl could speak, the others descended upon her. Hands grabbed wrists and ankles, holding her down. Others tore at her nightgown, leaving the girl's black body naked for their eyes, and Marv's.

For a time, she struggled, her slim legs flailing and frail arms twisting. The effort left her small chest heaving and her dark pink nipples hard.

"You know it's bad to struggle against your master," Gail said, shaking her head in disappointment even as she grinned.

"I'm sorry, master!" the girl replied.

"Oh, you will be. Masters, what should we do with her?"

"Whip her!"

"Oh no, not that!" said the girl.

"Spank her!" another said.

And the girl shook her head no to that too.

"Sell her."

Gail liked that, her grin widening. "Then we must inspect the property. Masters, if you will."

"Nooo!"

The girls then started their inspection of their fellow slave's body. While two of the slave girls pretending to be masters held her in place, the others roamed their hands around their pretend slave's body.

They left no place untouched. The slave girl's nipples were pinched and pulled, her lips pried open for fingers to enter and her legs spread even further so that hands could rub her shaved mound.

What was Marv watching? Was this what masters did with their slaves?

He'd only read stories of such things. He had to take action.

And yet...he couldn't. His feet rooted in place, he continued to watch the hands of the slave girls ravish the poor girl.

If he stopped them, would he also be stopping their means of coping with previous horrors? There was also the fact that despite the girl's shocked cries at every touch of her fake masters, it was soon followed by moans of pleasure.

Not knowing what to do that would maintain what trust he had with these girls, Marv did nothing. But a dreadful anticipation for what they would do next lingered.

"That's enough, masters," Gail said.

All at once, the roaming hands ceased, leaving the slave girl a heaving mess, her body sweaty and eyes aflutter.

"Some fine property you have here, Master Gail," said one of the girls.

"Why, thank you. But we are not done."

The slave girl's eyes refocused on hearing that.

"We must check the quality of her black pussy."

Marv's eyes locked on said black pussy and found it quite fine, dark lips coated with a slight sheen. He could smell her excitement from the roleplay from the doorway.

From behind her back, Gail produced a shaft of ivory. Finely detailed, it was carved into the shape penis, with veins running all along its significant length.

Squirming on the covers of the bed, the slave girl made a show of attempted escape. In response, her pretend masters stretched her legs and arms out and used cloth to bind her. It left her on display for all of them.

Gail put her knee on the bed and put the ivory shaft to the plump dark lips of the tied slave girl's pussy. She teased the tip at her entrance, getting the tip nice and wet to ease the eventual entry.

"Relax," Gail cooed.

But who could relax at such a sight? Marv couldn't and the girls surrounding the bed could not either. They had once again used each other's hands for their pleasure, filling the room with gentle girlish moans.

And then, without warning, Gail pushed the shaft inside the tied slave girl. Her back arched and toes curled at the sudden entry and Marv's eyes widened.

Never in his life had he seen such a display, such eros.

He moved his hand down to now straining bulge of his breeches and found another hand already there and a presence behind him.

Turning his head, he saw Mia.

summersss
summersss
147 Followers