Dark Plantation Ch. 03

Story Info
Master Marv gets caught peeping on his slaves.
2.1k words
3.99
19.7k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
summersss
summersss
147 Followers

Marv stared into Mia's displeased eyes. Her lips were set in a frown and her hand was on his cock. She squeezed his bulge so that she now knew he was hard. Still, in shock, he tried to mutter out an explanation for his spying. "Mia, this isn't what it appears."

Mia again squeezed him; the lie obvious. "Master Marv, I think this is exactly as it appears. There Is no need to explain, I can see what happened here."

"Now hold on, just wait." His face was flushed and knees weak as Mia continued manipulating his cock through his breeches.

This could only end badly. Turning back around, he saw that the situation had only grown worse. One of the girls had opened the door fully so the other slave girls could see him standing there with an angered Mia. Within a few days of coming to this plantation, he'd lost the trust of the entire household. From this time onward, Marv would only be seen as another corrupt master, waiting to take out his lusts on his poor slaves.

Worse, he was duty-bound to report this incident, lest anyone do so before him. Imagining the shame on the face of his other idealistic colleagues turned him an even brighter red.

Then Mia had a hand on his back, pushing Marv firmly into the room, hand still on his cock, tighter now, as if preventing his escape, physically and emotionally. This left him surrounded by the eyes of the slave girls, dressed in their assortment of costumes meant for masters. The girl who had taken the role of slave for their roleplay was still laying on the bed, brown body sweaty from the play.

The sight of the partially dressed girls caused his cock to engorge further, straining into the grip of the estate's mistress. The embarrassment continued. Could he not control himself?

"Look at what you did," Mia said. While he took full responsibility for his predicament, he didn't think himself the cause of it. But then she continued, "Look at what you have done to your master!"

...What now?

"Harlots!" Mia shouted. She released Marv to move on the girls. "Negro hussies. Dark sluts!" She spat her anger at them. "And at a time like this!"

Mia took hold of the whip that she kept curled at her wide hips and lashed it at the girls. This caused a chorus of cries and pattering feet around the room. This continued for some time as Marv stood shocked. He'd misjudged the cause of Mia's ire. She blamed the slaves for this. Of course she did. Before he could step forward to stop this, Gail stepped did.

Mia had cornered the girls so that they huddled together. Gail in her master's getup stood before them as a shield, head bowed.

"It was my fault," Gail said.

Finally, he managed to get words out. "Mia, this is all a misunderstanding," he tried to explain again, weakly. "Let us retire to the office and discuss this."

Mia only shook her head at his words. "You have been too soft on them, Master Marv. This is the result. They have taken advantage of your kindness. But now is the opportunity to put them in their proper place." She started stroking her whip like she had his cock, her face eager. Marv had prevented the harsh Mistress from doing anything to the slaves since coming to the estate and now he was had given her the excuse to handle matters her own way.

Doing what should have taken a crew of men, Mia wrangled the girls up and out of the corner yelling at them to get into position. With Gail being the one to take responsibility, it was now her being held down so that her body was pressed against the bed naked. Mia had discarded the hat Gail wore and cruelly ripped the flimsy blouse covering her petite breasts.

Mia, a mad look in her eyes, reared back her whip, arm ready to bear down on Gail with everything she had. Gail braced and the girls watching flinched, then turned pleading eyes to Marv. He had to respond to those silent calls for help, just like he had for all those beseeching him before. With a confidence unlike himself, he strode to Mia and caught her by the wrist, to her shock.

"Master Marv. I know you favor the girl, but this must happen."

Pretending like he knew what was going on, he spoke in a way that would appeal to Mia. "First, these girls should know exactly what they did wrong. If they understood, I am sure it would never have happened."

Thankfully, Mia fell for his rouse and explained the cause of her anger. "Impersonating a master is a capital offense!" Mia gestured to the surrounding slaves. "Then these silly little negros widened their crimes, doing so in front of the eyes of another master. They even teased you to erection, giggling all the while, encouraging you to accept their misdeeds."

Marv was sad to admit Mia was right on that. While he'd heard of former slaves taking over plantations, those were men of special position, war heroes. Gail and the others were house slaves. House slaves that didn't do any housework. Making matters even more difficult was the disrespect they had shown Mia since Marv came here, the girls seeing themselves free of Mia's whip.

Marv had caused this with his laxness. Mia was well within her rights to whip them all. This was still the law, and to thwart her in this would violate well-established house etiquette, too. As a master and a man, he could do it, but it would come with a cost. It would be lessened by the fact that Mia was still a black, however light-skinned. But then if he took advantage of that, what would that say of his ideals, using his position to thwart a black woman's small amount of authority among her peers?

He was stuck, his feet feeling as though he were in quicksand, going deeper with his struggles. It was so much easier back in his original post waiting in his office for applicants to plead their case, explain their woes. Now he was on the front lines and knew not what to do. Words died on his lips, the eyes of Mia practically beating him into submission.

When the feeling quicksand left him paralyzed, Gail spoke, "I demand to be disciplined by my real master!"

"What?" both Mia and Marv said.

"According to my contract and past customs, it should be Master who disciplines me."

The girls around them let out a breath as if this were any better. But slowly, Marv understood. He would be much gentler than Mia. Reluctantly, he accepted. "She is right. It is me she has given insult."

Mia deflated, but she nodded and handed the whip to Marv. It was a cruel thing, worn down from use. It was oddly soft, though he knew that would only be the case of for him, having seen evidence of the damage a whip could do to the body. Unwilling to do such harm to poor Gail, he found another solution.

"I will spank her," he said, returning the whip to Mia.

Instead of disapproval, Marv saw surprised excitement light up Mia's face. "To feel flesh against flesh so that she knows why and who is doing it to her. Yes Master, I agree, spank Gail raw."

Instead of wasting time trying to understand Mia, he a seat on the bed. Mia yanked Gail up and manipulated her onto Marv's lap so that her sex mashed up against his still erect cock. She felt his excitement and craned her head toward him, offering a mischievous smile. A mistake, for Mia yanked the girl by her hair so that she now gazed at the other slave girls.

"Watch her face as she is taught her lesson by Master," Mia said. Then she hissed into Gail's ear. "Taunt your master again and watch what happens to you."

Gail nodded and offered Marv a repentant gaze before returning to face her fellow slave girls.

Marv gulped, staring and the bare pert ass of Gail. It was magnificently formed, curving like a ripe apple. Licking his lips, he raised his hand and harder than he meant to, spanked Gail. It sent her cheeks quivering, and she gave a startled shout.

"That was just the start," Mia said. "Again, Master. Don't let up."

He did so again, this time letting his hand settle on her ass, rubbing her creamy brown skin, hot to his touch and shaking. He found that he liked the feeling and spanked her again, three rapid spanks this time. Each slap to her ass caused Gail to squirm on his lap but held down by Gail at her back and by her hair as she was, her struggles were fruitless.

While there were slight tears in Gail's eyes when she turned back to him, there was no pain on her face. What he saw surprised him much more. There was gratitude, a bit of fear, but also pleasure. Her eyes were dilated and face flushed as his must have been as well. The idea that she was turned on by his punishment filled Marv with a lust he didn't try to suppress. She encouraged it even, her hips wiggling so that his cock rubbed against her.

If Mia noticed this interaction, she did nothing about it. Marv stopped holding back, unleashing a flurry of blows on the black girl's behind. Gail's back arched, hips shifted, legs flailed, and to his pleasure, mouth let out moans. He wasn't hurting her, he was helping, just as he came here to do. It was what everyone in this estate wanted. There were no losers in this exchange.

Gail was leaking from her sex, staining him. Surprising Marv again, Mia defended Gail. "It is only natural for the slut to react this way."

By now Marv was in a trance. In the back of his mind, he could hear Mia counting his strokes, the count growing faster as his hand let loose on the slave now clearly using his lap as a place to pleasure herself and by extension him. The rhythm had become music to him, and he interchanged cheeks as if comparing how each would respond to his blows.

Looking around him, he saw the dark asses of all the slaves aimed in his direction. All of them were presented to him, ready for punishment if he so chose it. Like Gail, they leaked, juices running from their sex and down their thighs. Each girl managed to turn as they bent ass toward him. Some smiled, others looked hesitant. All had the same lust-filled eyes as Gail and himself.

Further enticing him, Mia went to each girl, giving them a light spank. She would not let them escape punishment entirely and while she had let Gail off for leaking onto him, she was not so merciful with the others. After giving them a much harder spank than he would, or could, she inserted long fingers into pink holes. Mia would then bring it to her nose, inhaling, then take a lick. She muttered something then spanked the girl again, displeased.

Oh, gods!

The girls, understanding what he didn't, preempted the punishment and spanked themselves, each time saying to Marv, "Thank you master for punishing Gail and having mercy on her and us. Thank you master for your kindness. We're sorry master for being bad and naughty and nasty negro slaves." Other girls chose to finger themselves and hold up their fingers for Mia to sniff, then lick. Only if the harsh woman nodded did the slave escape punishment.

He didn't know how long this continued and wanted nothing more to rip his cock out of his breeches and pleasure himself in front of all of them. Shame be damned. But when he eventually awoke from his trance, Mia was shaking him by the shoulder, giving him an unfamiliar smile.

"That was wonderful, Master. You spanked her to sleep."

Gail was indeed resting. Her ass was a burning red. Had he gone too far? What had he done?

Before he knew it, Mia had ushered him out of the room, leaving the girls to take care of Gail. His breeches were wet from Gail's sex and his own release during the punishment. Mia felt him again, finding him soft. This pleased her as if his erection were the problem all along. He would have to agree. This was not why he had come here. He'd gone mad.

Mia took him to his chambers, put him to bed, and even tucked him in as if he were a babe. Then the lights of the lamps were out, leaving him in the darkness as he closed his eyes where he would certainly envision other dark figures, be it dreams or nightmares.

summersss
summersss
147 Followers