Dark Presence

Story Info
Three adventurers face off against the Dark Prince.
2.9k words
3.85
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three adventures walk into the local pub to celebrate their lasted victory. "Hazah! We once again are victorious." Blitso says raising a pint. Blitso was the masked warrior knight, who has fought many battles and had come out on top.

"Yeah, we are!" cheers Kauzits, the elf archer whose aim is incredible and who looked rather dashing.

"You can say that again," says Gregor the wizard. One of the most gifted wizards in all the lands. Together they were unstoppable, they toppled multiple dark empires, discovered many hidden artifacts, and slain many beasts. "Hey, Blitso. Why don't you take off your helmet in public?" Gregor asks.

Blitso looks at him and speaks dramatically "My helmet is a symbol of my strength and honor. As a knight, I wear my helmet to Instow hope and peace to those I protect."

Gregor stares at Blitso as he says "Fair enough," Just then a loud explosion is heard along with screaming.

The three rush out of the pub to see dark monsters attacking the village. One of them approached a woman on the ground, it roars at her before raising a fist. Suddenly, an arrow pieces its chest as it falls over and disappears. Both Gregor and Blitso turn around to see Kauzits, bow in hand. "Are you guys gonna stand around staring or are you going to fight?" Kauzits said drawing his bowstring back. Blitso draws their sword and Gregor gets into his stance. Blitso lunges at the dark creatures slashing them to bits.

Gregor clasps his hands together before speaking the spell "Dragon's Breath!" He blows into his hands creating flames on the other side. He roasts a bunch of the monsters with his attack. "Where did these guys come from?" Gregors says zapping one with a spell.

"It looks like they're made with dark magic," Kauzits states as he pierces one in the head.

"This is probably Henaku's doing. Ha!" Blitso says kicking one.

"Your right, I sense a dark presence coming from further in the village," Gregor says.

Another monster approaches Kauzits and knocks his bow aside while striking the ground, sending Kauzits flying. "Ack!" Kauzits says as he lands on the ground with a loud thud.

"Kauzits!" Yells Gregor, running toward him. He runs in front of Kauzits and conjures a shield just as the monster strikes them. "You ok?" Gregors asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Kauzits responds. The monster fist starts glowing with an aura as it smashes through Gregor's shield, sending him and Kauzits tumbling backward.

"You guys ok?!" Blitso asks. Gregor looks up and sees one of the monsters behind Blitso.

"Watch out!!" he yells. Blitso turns around just in time to see it smack them into a wall. Blitso grunts as they try to get up but falls over and passes out. The monsters stop the attack as they gather in the center of town and open a portal. A monster grabs Blitso and carries them into the opened portal. "Blitso!!!" yells Gregor. Gregor gets up and runs to the portal, but it closes before he gets to it. "No! Damn it!" he says balling up his fist. Kauzits gets off the ground and looks at Gregor.

"What do we do?" Kauzits asks, dusting himself off.

"I tell you what we're gonna do. We're getting Blitso back." Gregor says.

"How? The portals gone, there's no way to find Blitso." Kauzits responds. Gregor looks around and spots something shining in the dirt. He walks over to it to see a sword.

"It's Blitso's sword! I can trace where they took Blitso using the sword." Gregor says rubbing the sword from the tip, down the blade. It starts floating as it spins rapidly. It stops spinning and points in a certain direction. It floats down into Gregor's hands and he puts it in his bag. "Come on. They took Blitso this way," Gregor says, pointing in the same direction the sword did.

"Alright then, let's get going," Kauzits says, picking up his bow. They start walking in that direction as Gregor looks up and thinks "Don't worry, Blitso. We're coming"

Blitso wakes up to being tied up and being carried by one of those monsters. "Hey! Let go of me, you fiend!" Blitso says, wiggling around. It sets Blitso down in a large throne room with purple-stained glass windows that depict the moon.

A large dark figure appears from a cloud of dust in front of the throne. "Well, if it isn't the best know warrior in all of Terrasset. I've been expecting you." the dark figure says.

"Who are you?" Blitso asks. The figure steps into the light coming from the windows. "Henaku!" Blitso exclaims.

"Yes, it is I! The dark sorcerer, the ruler of the night. Now, I wonder, who are you?" He says pointing to Blitso's helmet.

One of the monsters puts its hands on Blitso's helmet. "No!" Blitso yells struggling to get free. It lifts Blitso's helmet off to reveal a beautiful red-haired woman.

"Well, I wasn't expecting a little maiden to be the finest warrior," Henaku said confused.

"Yeah, well, believe it!" Blitso shouted before ripping out of her restraints. She runs toward Henaku going for a punch. Before she could, she suddenly stops in place. "Ugh, I can't move." She says.

Henaku chuckles to himself before walking up to her face. "You thought that it would be that easy. Tch tch tch. For being so strong, you aren't that bright." he says as he force pushes her away. She flies and lands on the floor, grunting from the pain. "I guess that I will just take your mind for my own," Henaku says stretching out his hand. Blitso groans as a purple haze forms around her head. She yells out, the haze dissipating.

"My, my. You are very strong-willed. I'll have to break you before I can take your mind." He says.

"Do your worst! I can handle any form of torture!" Blitso yells, getting up from the floor.

Henaku raises his hand and his dark minions rise from the ground. "Since you are a woman, I have a special type of torture for you," As he says that, the minions get out of the ground with erections.

"Huh?!" Blitso says, the minions getting closer to her.

"You are going to please my minions until you can't think anymore. This is going to be fun to watch," Henaku says sitting down.

They approach her and one of them puts its dick in her face. "Get that thing away from mhmp," before she could finish her sentence, it pushes its penis in her mouth. It began to thrust in her mouth as she grunts with a sour face. It continues to thrust into Blitso's mouth until it cums. Blitso spits it out its cum as it pulls out of her mouth. "Ugh! That tastes awful!" Blitso says disgustedly. Another forces its penis into her mouth as she groans. It grabs her head and pulls her all the way down its shaft.

"Hmfp," she moans as it makes her deep-throat its penis. It grips her head tighter as it continues to thrust in and out of her mouth. Two other minions close in as they grab her hands and use them to jack their penises into her face. It continues to deep throat her before cumming down her throat. The other two cum in her face as well. It takes its penis out of her mouth while she coughs. "Ack! Uhh, where are you guys? Huh? No!" she says as one of them grabs her head again.

Gregor and Kauzits reach the base of a mountain. "Are we there yet?" Kauzits says tiredly.

"Almost. Let me consult the sword," Gregor says, taking out the sword. It floats upward and spins before stopping and pointing up the mountain. "I guess we'll have to start climbing," Gregor says, putting the sword away. Kauzits looks up at the towering mountain with an exhausted face. He sighs as they approach the mountain.

Meanwhile, Blitso has her mouth filled repeatedly by Henaku's minions. "How can I make this more interesting? Oh, I know," Henaku says, twirling his hand in the air. Dark energy starts undoing the straps to her chest place as it falls off, revealing her chest.

"Hey! What are you-hee!" she blushes as one of them sneaks up behind her and grabs her breasts. It starts groping them as she tries to get it off of her. It forces her down on her butt as another starts rubbing her crotch. It tears open her leggings and starts licking her pussy. "Hah, get off me" she groans. It continues to grope her as it squeezes her nipples through her shirt. "You're going to pay for this," Blitso squeaks before the minion licking her pushes in its penis into her pussy. "Ahhhh!" she moans, its cock thrusting in and out of her. Blitso continues to groan and moan from it thrusting into her.

It starts thrusting faster before cumming into her. "How dare you cum in me, you filthy bea-uh" she gets cut off as another minion shoves it's penis in her mouth. As it thrusts into her mouth, another one pushes its penis into her pussy. They continue to use Blitso's body in every way they pleased. Blitso tried to hold out as long as she can before she could get free.

A hand shoots up from the cliff face as Kauzits pulls himself up. He gasps and breathes heavily before laying down. A bright light flashes as Gregor appears from it. "You know, you didn't have to climb all the way up here. I could have just teleported us up." Gregor says looking down at him.

"You were taking too long to make the spell. And I got bored. Anyway, you can teleport us now, I'm tired of climbing." Kauzits says getting up slowly.

"Actually, this is as far as my magic will take me. There must be a force field surrounding the area. Either way it's just up there." Gregor says while pointing up at a castle on top of the mountain. Kauzits looks at Gregor in disbelief as he looks at the towering castle. He groans loudly as they walk toward the castle.

The minion falls over in exhaustion as Blitso lays there breathing heavily. All the minions have passed out from all the cumming. "Ha! That was nothing, you'll never break me!" Blitso yells on the floor, covered in semen.

"It appears I have underestimated you. I will just have to do it myself." Henaku says, throwing off his garb. With a large whoosh, he leaped toward her in a single bound. He slowly sweeps his arm over his clothes, causing them to disappear in a dark mist.

"You really think that you could possibly- Huh!?" Blitso exclaims and blushes while she stares at his monster cock. It was the size of her sword, if not bigger.

"What was that?" Henaku chuckles as he grabs her head and forces it partly down his cock. She was only 1/4 of the way down it, but in took up her whole mouth and at the entrance to her throat. Blitso gags as he forces it further down her throat. He pushes her head all the way down his shaft, causing her eyes to roll back in her skull. She twitched as he pulled it out off her mouth. "Ack, uhhh" Blitso grunted, catching her breath.

"Hhhmhm, oh don't worry. I won't push it back your mouth." He says, pushing her down on her back. Henaku lays his cock on her stomach, causing the tip to pierce her cleavage.

"There's no way that will fit. It would kill me!" Blitso exclaims nervously.

"Then I'll guess I'll go a little soft while thrusting." Henaku says as he puts the tip of his dick at the entrance of her pussy, shifting him a few inches away from her.

He pushed in causing her entire womb to be filled by a fraction of his dick. "Ahhh!" Blitso yelled in pain. Henaku chuckles as he pushes deeper, making a bulge to appear on her stomach. He began thrusting in and out of her pussy causing her pain. "Ah! Ah! Stop it! You splitting me in half! Ah! Ah!" She screams. Blitso can't move her body as his dick pounds into her. "Stop it! You're going to make me-" Blitso's pleads weren't heard as Henaku growled like a beast in heat. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" She yells as she cums.

"Oh, you like this, huh? Then you can take this!" Henaku yells while delivering his cum into her. It filled her womb and started seeping out of her pussy. Blitso laid there while she catches her breath from her orgasm. She suddenly felt herself be flipped over onto her stomach.

"What's going on?!" Blitso asks as she comes to her senses.

"You and I are going to do some exploring, that's what!" Henaku says, rubbing his dick in between her ass cheeks. He pushes his dick into her asshole, sending a shock through her body.

"Ahh!" Blitso yelps.

"Seeing how there is more space, I'll go deeper." Henaku chuckles, forcing his dick further into her ass. Henaku's dick goes further until she feels it in her stomach, thrusting wildly. Blitso's tears and screams are barely audible as Henaku fucks her ass. She's past the point of screaming and now all she can do is moan. Blitso sticks out her tongue panting, her eyes rolling up in her head. Henaku picks her up and puts her in a headlock, bouncing her up and down on his dick.

Blitso continues to groan as her tits bounce. Henaku let's one of his hands slide down her body and onto her clit as he starts rubbing it. Blitso moans deeply at this. "Oh? Are losing yourself?" Henaku asked, pounding her asshole.

"Haaaa." Blitso mumbles.

"What's that? Go faster, alright then. Since you asked so nicely." Henaku says, picking up his pace. He started slapping Blitso up and down his shaft harder and faster than before, while also pushing all four of his fingers into her pussy. She couldn't think straight anymore, the only thing on her mind was Henaku's dick penetrating her tight asshole. "Here it comes!" Henaku calls out. With a final thrust, he releases his load into Blitso.

She twitches and whimpers as Henaku fills her stomach. Blitso coughs as a little came up her throat. He slides Blitso off his dick, letting her fall to the ground. "Now let's try this again, shall we." Henaku says extending his hand over Blitso. A purple haze forms around her head as she winches her face trying to resist. Henaku groans in frustration as he closes his hand, dispersing the haze around Blitso's head. "How do you resist me so!?" Henaku yells at Blitso. She flips around to look at him.

"I...will never...surrender to you." Blitso says, between breaths.

Henaku walks over to Blitso, leaning down towards her and grabbing her by the chin. "I don't care how long it takes, I will have your mind. Even if I have to fuck the living daylight out of you." Henaku says with anger on his voice. His last sentence sent a cold chill down her back.

Suddenly a whistling sound is heard as an arrow pierces his shoulder. At the entrance of the throne room is Kauzits, with bow drawn and him sweating while breathing heavily. Gregor rushes in throwing magic blades. Henaku defects the blades as Kauzits draws three arrows into bow. Henaku catches them out of the air and redirects back at the two. Gregor conjures a wave of energy sweeping the arrows to the side. Gregor pushes his hands for causing a wave of light towards Henaku, knocking him back.

"Blitso!! Catch!" Gregor yells, reaching inside his bag. He pulls out Blitso's sword and throws it toward her. Blitso catches the sword while still laying on the floor. "I imbued the sword with an Anti-magic charm. Now, get that son of a bitch!" Gregor exclaims.

Blitso grunted, using as much energy as she could muster and got up from the floor. On wobbly legs, she slowly starts sprinting toward Henaku yelling. "Aaaaaaaa!" Blitso yells, charging toward him. Henaku shoots a dark spair at her, but she deflects it with her sword. Blitso leap into air, pointing the tip of her sword at Henaku's chest. She thrusts the sword directly into him, getting it lodged into his chest. Blitso falls to the floor, tumbling behind him. She lands and looks back at him to see him screaming in pain.

The area around the entrance wound started to disintegrate outward. "Ahhhh! What have you done!" Henaku screams, turning to her. "I will be reborn and once again rule this land!! This I swear!" Henaku curses. He slowly disintegrates until he nothing but dust. Her sword falls to the ground with a clank. The three just sit there for a while, breathing heavily.

It was Gregor that broke the silence by running toward Blitso. "Blitso, are you okay? Do you need help? Say something!" Gregor exclaims while shaking her head.

"Gregor, don't worry my friend. I'm quite alright." Blitso says.

"Thank the Gods that's over. Hey, Gregor can you teleport us outta here?" Kauzits says, tiredly.

"Umm, yeah. Henaku's magic should be gone so I can get outta here." Gregor says, still by Blitso.

"Good, cause I am not going down that mountain again." Kauzits states.

"Hey, Blitso. Are you sure your ok?" Gregor ask. Blitso simply smiled and nodded, too exhausted to say anything. "Also what do you think Henaku was talking about. The whole "I will be reborn " thing." Gregor says.

"Most likely a last ditch effort to make himself feared," Blitso says. But inside her womb, the sperm that surround her egg crackles with dark magic.