All Comments on 'Dark Reasons Ch. 05-06'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Interesting

Still interesting. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good but...

why is she allowed to bring him everywhere? Cops would never allow civilians into a crime scene. Really good though i loved it, i am a big fan. P.S. i think that ethan and Jenna should be together.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Great!

Maybe Ethan won't be allowed in at all. Or maybe because of his medical expertise, they would let him in as a civilian consultant. We'll see next chapter. I'm enjoying this budding relationship! Thanks for writing!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
Loved the chapter.

For once I actually have some neg - um - constructive feedback for you.

"She finally decided upon a simple black knit dress, sleeveless with a deep scope neck and short hemline that made the best out of Jenna's considerable attributes."

"Jenna's considerable attributes" just doesn't feel right here. I feel that it would be better to use "her considerable attributes", and if necessary substitute Jenna for "She" at the start of this paragraph ("Jenna finally decided"), or for "her" in the previous paragraph ("A serious case of stress and too much coffee had Jenna's nerves jumping").

Still, a great chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES