All Comments on 'Dark Reasons Ch. 08-09'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
on the edge

of my seat! Your writings move me to the brink of anticipation and never disappoints! I cannot thank you enough to allow us to read your stories and to me drawn in to your suspenseful tantalizing storylines! I cannot find more appreciative words in any written language that would do your writing any justice! No other author deserves the publishings than you do!I cannot tell you how my day ends on such an uplifted note when I know I can check for a post and there is one waiting from you! Thank you for letting me into your world and find an escape from mine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it's so Ethan....

I called it as something being a little off about the doctor early on. And that random statement about "just big hands"that I couldn't figure out a few chpts ago? Hmmm... I have a feeling that ethan (with his medical experience - so knowing which artery to puncture) has something to do with these jenna look-a-like murders.

and the "big hand" bruises on Stephanie's body? Just waiting for a chapter where Ethan hugs jenna and she makes a comment on his hands or something..

Come on, Justin! I'm rooting for you!! (altho I wasn't a big fan of how he walked in on her in the shower. Not cool...)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice!

I'm not sure where you're going with all this, but the obvious signal is Ethan. But then, there's Justin......

Keep writing!

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nooooooooo

i liked ethan. why oh why? make it be justin. Lee in NYC

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
I think it's Justin, too.

Things are going so well with Ethan... it'd be a shame for him to be the bad guy. Much more shocking for Jenna to be betrayed by her best friend than by her potential lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
is it ethan???

OMG hes a docotr shouldnt he be saving lives oh i just have know now why would he do that?? but everything makes more sense if it is him... aww its a shame. i could tell justin meant to be with her hes going to save her from the attack when ethan plans it. hurry up cannot wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ok ok I'm changing my mind...

maybe it's not Ethan. And I hope it's not Justin either, I actually kind of like him. Hmmm... the mystery deepens.

maybe it's th coroner-guy.. Dr. rumny, was it? He seemed to have a little crush on jenna, would have the medical bkground, and we didn't see how his hands fit against the murdered girl. Oh well, i'll quit guessing and keep reading!

marexotic18marexotic18over 15 years ago
Oh dear!

Obviously love your work like always! I really want her to end with Justin. Since the very first chapter I wanted her to be with Justin! I like Ethan too, but can't he have a different story later?

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Great as always. Off to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Which one...?

I can't decide which one I want her to go after...They're both so sweet, it's an impossible choice. I want her to go on her date with the doctor, but I want her to have said yes to Justins propossal... It's a catch-22 either way... That dream and those killings...they slightly freak me out...This is funnn!

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
OMG

OMG, let's hope it's neither Justin nor Ethan. OMG, OMG, OMG. I'm this close to skipping to the final chapter just to find out who the killer is. I can't stand not knowing who's the killer! I'm one of those people who loves spoilers, so I desperatly need a spoiler now...I just dont want any nasty surprises....thought I'm probably gonna get one anyways...oh well, let me get to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awww

Didn't Justin get a divorce? Poor guy, being rejected so. I don't know which guy I'm for actually. They both sound very appealing. >:]

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"Oh, come on Jenna. You know we never get the easy ones, those go to the slackers and the kiss asses.

Thinking maybe this should be ( slackers and ass kissers ) but then again I am canadian

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES