Dark Red Rope Ch. 03

Story Info
Tied up in a chest harness of dark red rope.
1.1k words
3.92
5.8k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We flip through the pages together, each tie more interesting than the last. I try to relax, to enjoy as you speculate on different ties and harnesses, explaining various techniques to me, but every page puts a new image in my mind and my eyes keep darting between the book and the rope sitting on the table. About halfway through you flip the page and I gasp quietly. The harness depicted is beautiful, wrapping over and under the woman's chest, securing her arms behind her back and ending with a twist of rope going up along her sternum, splitting right above her collarbone to wrap around her neck. You look down at me, curled up against you, eyes hungry as I stare at the page.

"You like that one?" Looking up at you I nod vigorously.

"Yes sir! I really, really like that one."

You smile and place the book down onto the table, using various pieces of clutter as weights to hold it open.

"Hmm, the book says 30 feet, but with tits as amazing as yours we're going to need a little extra."

Picking up a coil of rope, I watch you check the tag to make sure it's the right size before carefully inspecting it, running your hands over its length. I watch you eagerly. I love seeing your hands running over the rope that will soon be wrapped around me.

You finish your inspection and stand up, pulling me up with you. You instruct me to clasp my arms behind my back and I squirm a little, so incredibly turned on by the rope in your hands and the thought of being so helplessly tied for you.

"Stay still, sweetheart." You reprimand, your voice calm and gentle.

I quiet under your practiced touch as you begin by running a loop of rope around my stomach, just under my tits. Another loop comes over my chest and you secure both, tightening them comfortably around me. I shudder as you run the line over my shoulder and between my tits, looping it under the lower band and wrapping the rope around itself a few times as you bring it back up my chest, creating the beautiful twists from the picture.

You loop the rope back over, making sure to tighten everything so that the harness is snug against me. Right when I think you're finished, I feel more rope settle around my spine. Some kind of decorative pattern to use up the last of the length.

"How does that feel, kitten?" You ask, giving my slightly more well defined tits a squeeze.

"That feels amazing, sir." I respond, and I mean it. The rope against my skin, the tightness, the placement of my arms—secured against my back—forcing me to thrust my tits out for you. It all feels so good.

"Would you, umm..." I falter, suddenly shy.

"What is it kitten? Is something wrong?" You ask, the worry evident in your voice.

"No!" I assure you quickly. "Nothing's wrong. It's all right, really right. So much so that, umm... would you take a picture? Please?"

Your worry melts away, replaced by a happy twinkle in your eyes as you plant another fierce kiss on my lips. I start to lean back a bit and you grab my upper arm lightly, holding me in place while reminding me that I am completely at your mercy. It feels amazing. You pull away, smiling.

"Of course, sweetheart! I know my needy slut loves having her picture taken. Why don't you wait right here and I'll go get the camera." You take off, but turn around in the doorway.

"Can you sit down on your knees, kitten?" Of course you would know the one thing that was making me anxious. I nod, lowering myself to my knees in a practiced move before shifting my weight backwards, settling into the much more stable position.

"Perfect." I glow at your approval and you take one more second to make sure I'm okay before dashing off to retrieve the camera.

It's only a few seconds before you stride back into the room. I catch a bright purple memory card, the one we use for our less than SFW pictures, disappear into the slot before you bring the camera up to your eye. I arch my back a little more, pushing my tits out for you, and wait for the click, but you hesitate. Reaching forward, you tease each of my nipples, making them even perkier before you begin taking pictures. You take several from different angles, instructing me along the way.

"Eyelashes lowered, good girl, now look up at me please. Mmm, perfect. That's a good one."

After only a couple pictures, you put the camera down onto the table. Crouching next to me, you place a hand on each of my thighs, spreading them apart with a gentle but forceful pressure. You pick the camera back up as you straighten, taking several more pictures. Eventually you stop, scrolling through to review what must be at least three dozen images of me, tied up and kneeling on the floor. You start to turn the camera around to show me but stop, instead placing it back onto the coffee table before scooping me up into your arms.

You've carried me like this plenty of times, but it's a little scarier now that I can't wrap my arms around you. I guess you must notice me tense, because your grip on me becomes just a tiny bit firmer. Just a reassuring squeeze, but it's enough to force some sense into my brain, and, remembering that you never have and never would drop me, I relax in your arms. Making your way down the hall, you deposit me in front of the large, floor-length mirror, taking a step back to give me room to appreciate the sight.

"What do you think, my gorgeous little slut?"

"Oh!" I gasp appreciatively. "It's beautiful sir!"

Turning around, I crane my neck to see the loops and coils of decoration going up my spine. Forgetting that my arms are tied, I lose my balance as I spin back around too quickly. You catch me easily, pulling me into the safety of your arms. I lean in as you pull me tight against you, squeezing just a little harder than usual before you let me go, setting up upright on my feet once more.

"I'm glad you like it so much. I really should tie you up more often." Nodding my agreement, I watch in the mirror as you slide one hand down my panties, teasing my clit, while your other hand fondles and gropes my tits.

"I think I know just what we need to tie this look together." You say, laughing at your own pun. I'm too horny to be annoyed and this time I'm completely relaxed as you lift me up in your arms once again and carry me into the kitchen.