Dark Red Rope Ch. 04

Story Info
After being denied at dinner I finally get my favorite treat.
2.3k words
3.71
6.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Vibrations

You set me down on the kitchen table, grabbing a pillow from the couch to tuck behind my head. Turning away from me I hear the clink of silverware as you open a drawer. To my great surprise you pull out a small, black wand.

"Spread your legs for me, slut. You're going to have some fun while I make dinner."

I eagerly obey and you slip the head of the vibrator into my panties, allowing the body to rest against my right thigh. I gasp as you flick the vibrator on, twisting the small dial to set the vibrations at about half speed. You lean forward and kiss me, your tongue darting into my mouth, and then you're gone, standing up and smoothing your clothes, grabbing a cutting board as you get started preparing dinner.

"Does lemon and pepper chicken sound good to you baby?"

"That...ohhh...that sounds...mmm...sounds good." I barely manage to get the words out between moans. You get to work, occasionally pausing to fondle my tits or turn the vibrator up. I'm so turned on it only takes a few minutes for me to get close, begging you to cum. You pause in your preparations to lean down and kiss me as you turn the vibrator back down. I squirm against the ropes, whimpering loudly as I beg you to turn it back up.

"No." You reply with a chuckle, turning the vibrator off completely. You plant a small kiss on the tip of my nose, which only frustrates me further, and go back to work. Only once my begging finally subsided do you turn around and flick the wand back on.

You repeat this over and over, leaving the wand on for shorter periods of time as you bring me to the edge only to pull me away. I'm so incredibly desperate to cum and finally I reach a point where I know if you turned the wand on for just a second I would. You seem to know that too because at that moment you pull the wand away completely and help me sit up. It only takes you a few minutes for you to modify the tie, freeing my arms so I can eat. Sliding off the table, the friction of my panties rubbing against my clit causes desperate whimpers to escape my lips. Instead of turning away to get the plates off the counter, you move in closer, spinning me around and bending me over the table in one fluid motion. You use your foot to nudge my legs apart as you lean over me and whisper in my ear.

"Beg me to spank you for being such a naughty slut." I don't even stop to think before the words start tumbling out of my mouth.

"Please sir, please spank me. I'm your naughty little slut. Please, I need to be spanked until my ass is red for you." You laugh, a deep, rich sound.

"Of course I will, sweetheart! You're going to count each one, out loud, until we reach twenty. And you better not lose count." I barely have time to nod my head before your hand comes down on my ass. I jump, startled by the impact.

"I didn't hear a count, baby. Time to start over already?" I try to apologize but you don't wait for my answer. Another loud smack lands on my ass and I moan loudly.

"One, sir." I can't see you with my face pressed into the wood, but somehow I know you are smiling above me. You strike my other cheek and I continue counting. Once I reach twenty you stop, putting a hand to each cheek and kneading my sensitive, tingling ass. You pull your hands away to plant two sloppy kisses, one on each cheek.

"How do you feel, sweetheart? Did you enjoy your spankings?" Your hands are moving up my back now, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

"Yes sir!" I reply. "Thank you for treating me like the desperate, horny slut that I am."

Your mouth replaces your hands as you kiss the back of my neck, pulling me upright as you do. I'm barely standing when your teeth find a large gap between the strands of rope wrapping themselves over my shoulders and you bite down, gently, onto my collarbone. I squirm beneath you.

"Are you ready to eat now?" You ask. Knowing there is nothing else I can say, I nod eagerly.

"Yes sir. It smells delicious!" Your hands snake around to squeeze my tits, your breath hot in my ear.

"Good. Tonight you are going to sit and eat and speak like a proper young lady, even though we both know you're really just a proper slut." I shiver at words, then at the coolness that surrounds me as you turn away, grabbing the food off the counter and setting it onto the table before beckoning me to sit. I inhale sharply as my ass meets the hard wooden chair. Remembering your words I arch my back, pulling my shoulders up in my best attempt at a ladylike posture as you place a fork and a knife down on either side of my plate. This posture also thrusts my tits forward and you pause to give each of my nipples a rough pull before heading to the fridge to grab our drinks.

You lean over my shoulder to set the glass down in front of me, bringing your mouth down to nibble slightly at the exposed skin of my neck. A tiny moan escapes me and I feel you frown against my skin.

"Now, now, ladies don't moan. If you don't behave I'll have no choice but to punish you further, so be a good girl for me." I pout, just a tiny bit, before I crane my neck to look up at you and nod.

"Yes sir. Anything for you sir." You move to the other end of the table and sit down across from me. Like a proper young lady, I wait for you to start eating before I even pick up my fork.

"See, you're already doing a wonderful job! You'll be both a proper lady and a proper slut by the end of this weekend." I smile, encouraged, and arch my back a little more as I delicately slice my chicken. Throughout dinner I listen curiously as you tell me about your day. When you encourage me to do the same, the topic of my focus (or lack thereof) in classes today inevitably comes up.

"And what were you focused on instead?" Your voice is genuinely curious, not even a hint of a smirk.

"Umm, well, I was..." I struggle to find the right words, or perhaps more accurately to find the courage to say them. "I was thinking about you, sir. And, umm, about this weekend?"

I stop, hoping that's enough, but you give me a small nod, encouraging me to continue. Either you really don't know what all your teasing did to me (unlikely), or this is simply more of said teasing (almost definitely).

"Well, I knew that the...our, you know, book," I gesture to the rope still wrapped and coiled around my chest, "was coming today and I was thinking about that and then you texted me and I couldn't help but wonder what your gift was...and, umm, well, I was just really horny in general after this morning and then what happened before lunch."

You cock your head to one side, all fake innocence.

"I don't remember anything happening during lunch, kitten." I wiggle in my seat, both embarrassed and aroused as you force me to recount what happened in the hallway, what I let you do to me. I finish, cheeks flushed, and you lean back in your chair, looking smug.

"That was wonderfully detailed, kitten, thank you. But I don't think proper young ladies are supposed to let men fondle them in the middle of a public hallway, are they?"

"No sir." I reply, eyes downcast.

"Hmm, no, I didn't think so. That's more the behavior of a little slut, isn't it?" I have to suppress a smile as I reply.

"Yes sir, it is."

"Well, if you're going to act like a slut then you should be treated like one, don't you think?" I open my mouth to reply but you cut me off. "Come here, slut."

I jump to my feet, scrambling around the table to stand in front of you. With only a look and the slightest downward tilt of your head, you send me to my knees.

"Such a good girl." I glow at the praise, so happy to be able to please you with my submission. "Follow me, slut. One more thing came for you today."

You walk to the bedroom and I crawl next to you, making sure my ass and my tits sway with every movement. When we get to the bedroom door you step in ahead of me, moving across the room to our toy closet. By the time I catch up to you, you're pulling a large, black object out of it's box.

The Sybian, and that's unmistakably what it is, is curved in the shape of a half dome and topped with a piece of textured silicone. You set it down next to the bed, plugging it in the power strip we keep on the dresser, before turning to look at my reaction. You smile at the look on my face; shock mixed with awe.

"From now until I decide otherwise, the only time you get to use this on that slutty pussy of yours is while you are sucking my cock. Understood?" You gesture for me to kneel over the machine, positioning me so that the nub of the silicone is pressed against my clit while I reply.

"Yes Master. I understand. I'll do anything to be the perfect slut for you." Forgetting myself in my excitement, I reach up to start undoing your pants. You stop me with a hard look.

"Did I say you could take them off?" I shake my head, dropping my hands back down to my sides, but I can't take my eyes off the bulge in your pants. Undoing the zipper yourself, you slide your pants and underwear off, letting your cock rest against my cheek; so close yet completely out of reach. My fingers twitch, aching to reach up and guide you into my mouth. And then you're gone, walking back into the living room and returning with another length of rope. You tie my arms behind my back once more before sitting down on the mattress in front of me, the tip of you only an inch away.

"Is this what you want, sweetheart?" You ask, brushing my lips with your cock.

"Yes, sir. Please! Please I'll do anything." I reply, desperate.

"I'm sure you would. Now, I want you to think about how good it is going to feel in your mouth, how much pleasure it is going to give you. Think about how it's going to be the only reason you feel pleasure for quite a while."

I whimper at that, your words driving my imagination. Mercifully, you only give me a few moments to reflect before you issue your next instructions.

"I have the remote to your vibrator right here." You tell me, wiggling said remote in your hand. "I will turn it on the moment you take my cock into your mouth and it will only stay on as long as you keep it there."

Before you change your mind I open my mouth wide and bend forward, wrapping my lips around you and forcing you deep into my throat. You turn the vibrator on and I moan around your cock. I press my pussy against the vibrations as I bob my head up and down. Forcing your entire length into my mouth I hold it there, looking up at you. I'm rewarded when you turn the vibration up, just a little bit. I stay there for as long as I can before pulling back, gasping for air. My saliva and your precum mix together, covering your cock and my lips, the excess dripping down onto my tits. Not wanting you to turn the vibrator down, I lean forward again and start kissing you, first your head and then all the way down your length, licking you on the way back up and enjoying the tiny moans coming from your lips. Reaching your head, I take you back into my mouth, eliciting another, louder moan. Emboldened by your obvious pleasure, I start to work faster, gentleness giving way to need as I swirl my tongue around the tip of your cock, holding it gently with my teeth as it twitches, leaking precum, which I gladly lick off.

You turn the vibrator up further as I work, driving me closer and closer to the edge. I moan louder and enjoy the corresponding sounds coming from your mouth above me. Your cock hardens and twitches as you reach the edge and I push you further into my mouth as you turn the vibrator up to what must be max speed, driving me to the edge with you. The salty taste of your cum as it shoots against the back of my throat is all I need to let go, my orgasm twisting together with yours while I press myself against the vibrations and focus on sucking up every last drop of cum.

I swallow as you turn the vibrator off, pulling your shirt over your head and depositing it in the same pile as the rest of your clothes. Reaching down, you pluck me up off the saddle, laying me down gently onto the bed. You cuddle in, skilled hands slowly unravelling the knots keeping my arms tied behind my back.

"That was amazing, baby. I hope you're looking forward to doing it again." I open my mouth to reply but you press your lips against mine, cutting me off with a deep, hungry kiss. At that same moment the last of the last of the rope falls away and I bring my hands up, weaving my fingers through your hair as I kiss you back.