Dark Roots Ch. 04

Story Info
Albert gets a visit from mysterious men.
3.9k words
4.47
5k
6

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: I want to give a big thank you to my editor John "Renju" David, for editing this chapter. I'm sorry for the repeated uploads of this chapter. I was editing it until it turned out perfect.

The Visitors

Portland, Oregon

Pigeon University

Sitting on the back seat of the class, Albert wondered how the six-foot-tall professor would look naked underneath the clothes she was wearing. She was of Japanese descent. Her obsidian black hair was so long it hung past the bottom of her rich plum ass and was styled in a beautiful Hime hairstyle. She was wearing a beige ribbed high-rise bodycon midi skirt that unnecessarily showed off the shape of her waist, legs, and ass. Her button-up blazer did little to hide the shape and outlines of her large chest and erect nipples that were poking through the fabric.

Albert's eyes wandered, imagining how her nipples and areola would look like and how much he would enjoy nibbling and sucking on those sweet breasts.

"Is my lecture boring you, Mr. DeSanto?" the professor asked, stopping by the foot of his desk.

He looked up, smiling sheepishly at her, "No. Ms. Okada. I find you very interesting."

He looked at her icy glare " I mean. Your lecture is fascinating."

"Okay then. Suppose there are no more interruptions. As I was saying, Every culture around the world, from the icy lands near the arctic circle to the blistering sands of the Sahara. They all have stories to explain what ghosts and phantoms are. Where do they come from? How they are driven away or exorcised from people, places, and objects. Most of the more popular ghosts and phantoms are male, most of them. But some cultures have classes of ghosts that are solely female. Have any of you heard or read about the story of the Chinese character known as Daji?"

"I heard about her professor!" a female student raised her hand from the front of the class.

"Good, tell us what you know about her. You can remain seated or stand up and tell the class." Ms. Okada told her.

The student stood up and turned to face the class. She brushed her long blonde hair back over her shoulder.

"Daji was the name of a beautiful woman who lived in ancient China during the Shang Dynasty. She was the consort of Chinese King Zhou of Shang. She was the reason why the Shang Dynasty fell apart. She was quick to torture and enjoyed watching people being executed and watching death. She was gorgeous, and for that reason, it's become a history lesson that men of great power who seek after beautiful women will let everything they own and oversee crumble, just to please their woman. However, she wasn't just a human. She was a fox spirit."

"That's excellent. Thank you for sharing with us, Carol. You can take your seat now. I'll take over from here."

"Excuse me, Ms. Okada, but I have a few questions about what Carol just shared with all of us," Albert interjected.

"Go on, Mr. DeSanto." the professor said.

"Why did this woman take great pleasure in torture and watching people die. If she was a fox spirit, does that make her entire race evil? Do fox spirits only take the form of women?"

"I am glad you asked Mr. De Santo. This fox spirit took great pleasure in death and torture because fox spirits are just evil. Evil was in its nature. Fox Spirits can and almost always do take the shapes of women, but they rarely take the shapes of men because, in the ancient world, men were all in charge and held all the power, politically and militarily. So, if a spirit wanted to do something evil or get something that it wanted from a human or the earth, the best and safest route would be to submit to men in power and do what they wanted. In exchange, they could get away with whatever they wanted even if that meant committing murder, torture, or genocide because the men who slept with these 'fake women' would be too preoccupied with keeping them happy and preoccupied."

"Why didn't this fox spirit get pregnant if it was serving as the concubine of this emperor?" Albert asked,

"Well, I'm assuming it could have borne his children, but why would it want to or need to? It clearly wanted to cause death and mayhem wherever it went. Taking care of children from other marriages or their own would only bog down its fun and ambitions. It would have also been counterintuitive to what it wanted. In short, children would only be a burden to it, not a benefit."

This made Albert think about his own mother. God only knows how long she has really been alive since her fall. Has she done her fair share of fucking with the kingdoms and empires of men like this fox spirit? He wondered. There was no way to know for sure unless he asked her.

***

The end of the school day came, and Albert and Indigo met up at a nearby coffee shop near their university. He ordered a donut and ice coffee, while Indigo ordered just a coffee. He kissed her and gave her ass a firm slap before sliding her chair out for her to sit on. She slid herself back into the table on her own, smiling back at him.

"Comfortable?" he asked, taking his seat opposite her.

"Yeah. You're always such a gentleman. That's what I love about you." She spoke

"Hope you had a good workout at tracks?" He asked.

"It went great. The coach is happy with my progress. He is hoping that we win the gold at the Inter-University meet," She spoke.

"You would do well at any events you put your mind on. You are just a natural. It doesn't matter that you have taken to track events, even if you had chosen swimming, basketball, baseball, or boxing. I only wish that the University develops a football team and builds a football field." He spoke.

"Thank you, sweety. I am so lucky to have such a gentleman for a boyfriend."

"Let's get the obvious out of the way first. Let's talk about my mother."

"Hmm, okay," Indigo muttered as she sipped on her coffee.

"What do you think about what you learned about her and what we did together."

"To be frank, Albert, I don't find anything wrong about what happened that day. If you truly are her son, then you had no control over who you were born to or to which family. Honestly, if it was just your mom and me and you weren't there, it would have been a problem because of what she is. I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. How do you feel about her, though?"

"I've been feeling a lot since I first learned about her and her backstory. I mean, I don't feel any different before I learned about my parentage and roots. I've been thinking about it ever since she came forward about her identity. This makes me half-angel. Isn't that cool?"

"I guess. But you look like a regular human. I guess you get that from your dad."

"Yeah. I feel human. I bleed when I cut myself by accident. When I drink too many sodas, I burp. I have the urge to go to the bathroom when I have an upset stomach. But when I think about it, I don't think I've ever heard my mom burp or seen her use the toilet. She showers and brushes her teeth, though, but that's it. What about the sex Indigo? My mother aside, have you ever had sex with another woman before?"

"I don't mind that she can grow a huge penis, babe. I've never had one as big as hers, but it was only pleasure. With you, it's completely different. Whenever I see you, I feel warm and alive. More alive than I feel now. You're the sunlight after a rainy day—the warm sweater on a chilly winter night. But I always knew I was Bisexual, and I'm happy to have my first time with your mother. Tell me, something, babe, what is it like having sex with your own mother?"

"I was still having sex with another woman; after all, this woman did give birth to me. But what was it like, you ask? Initially, it was weird. Here's this woman who raised me all by herself and has given me everything a mother should and could. But when I turned eighteen, I didn't expect her just to come out and start hitting on me. Physically it feels similar when I'm with you. But psychologically, it's still a little odd. I have a question for you, and I want you to answer it honestly. Did she feel better inside of you than me?"

"Uh, what? I—I mean. Larger isn't always better. Men think all women want big dicks, but some find it painful. In all honesty, it was a little painful for me. Yes, there were moments where she was rubbing me the right way. You always rub me the right way all the time, though. What about her? Did she feel tighter than me?"

"Uhh, No comment...?" Albert dragged his answer, unsure how to answer her.

"Wrong answer. Give me an answer. I gave you one, so you should too."

"Why should I? You technically didn't answer me either; you just gave me the runaround.

"Ugh, fine, yes, it felt better, Albert. But that's all it was, just pleasure. I can't tell my body not to feel good when it's being stimulated the right way, can I?"

"I agree. It's only about pleasure. And yes, she did feel tighter than you. She's able to do that because she's a fallen angel and can freely manipulate her internal organs at will. When I thrust inside her, the walls of her pussy sent pleasing electrical jolts of pleasure to my testicles, my penis that branched out throughout my entire body and limbs like streams of electricity."

They blushed from embarrassment, looking away from each other. Then from nowhere, Indigo began to laugh, and she didn't know why. But Albert knew why as he too started to chuckle and then laugh with her.

"Does this make us gay then?" Albert asked, his laughter fading. His tone changing to slight concern for himself, more so than for her.

"Not really. I think I could sleep with another woman, if only just to make myself feel good physically. But I could do it again with your mother if she asked me to, and she did."

"I suppose your right. Men's sexuality is seen and expected to be less fluid and more solid than those of women. But as you said, when I was with both of you and watched you two enjoying each other, I felt a little insecure. But if it's with my mother, I'm fine with it. Would you like to come back home with me and go another round?"

"I would love to...but I have a lot of work to do today. Maybe another time?"

"Of course. We should get going anyway."

DeSanto Residence

He went straight for his kitchen refrigerator to search for something to eat. He prepared himself some pasta and meatballs to eat. Albert's thoughts were disrupted by the loud knock on the front door. It was three firm knocks, to be exact.

Albert had returned home after dropping Indigo off at hers. There was no chance that it was Indigo as she always used the doorbell whenever she dropped by. And his mother would never knock or ring the bell; she would just use her keys and walk-in.

He narrowed his eyes suspiciously and walked over to his front door. He looked through the peephole and saw two men wearing black suits.

"Are they from the MIB?" He chuckled to himself.

He unlocked his front door and opened the door slowly.

"Good evening, young man; how are you doing? We're part of a government agency in charge of overseeing crime in this city. Is your mother home right now?"

"She's not, sorry. Why has she committed a crime?"

"What? On no, it's nothing like that. Do you know when she might be back?"

"I have no clue. Have you tried going to her workplace? You do know-"

"We know where she works. She wasn't there when we came looking for her."

"Ah, well, would you like to wait for her inside?"

"No! That's fine. We'll come back another time. Apologies for disturbing your dinner."

"I'm sorry, where did you guys say you were from again, from some government agency? Are you FBI?"

"I'm afraid we can't divulge any more information other than what we gave you. You have a goodnight, sir."

"Okay. You, two gentlemen, have a goodnight too."

Albert closed his front door and locked it. He stared out the peephole some more and watched the men walk out of view. He heard a car engine start-up and drove away.

An hour passed since the men visited him. Albert finished eating dinner. Lisa finally arrived home, albeit a little later than usual. After walking inside, she removed her flats and hung her coat and bag on the rack next to the front door.

Perched on power lines outside of her home were two ravens. Their feathers black as the night, and their eyes sharper than any knife. They turned to one another and spoke via telepathy.

"We have another one. We thought they were all dead, and yet here's another one living in that house."

"This boy is different. He's nothing like his giant cousins. The parentage is different. The womb that bore him is not of the earth."

"Still, either he stays here, and we risk having ourselves an immensely powerful Elioud running rampant, or we recruit him. We could always tell the enforcers in heaven what we found. That is always an option."

"But did you see him, did you hear him. He doesn't sound crazed or angry. He sounds like an ordinary boy of his age. Let's give him time and see what transpires over the rest of the month."

"The first sin that caused most of the stars in heaven to fall was thought to be pride. It is indeed the worst, but the actual first sin was lust. Lusting after what we want and letting it direct our actions. It is lust that is the mother of pride," said the other raven.

***

"These two men in dark clothing knocked on the door. They were asking about you," Albert said, giving her a worried look.

Lisa's entire demeanor changed; the air around her shifted from sweet and relaxed to sharp as nails and menacing, as a lioness disturbed.

"Do you mind if we go to the living room and finish this conversation over there, son?" she said sweetly.

"No, mom, I don't mind," he responded.

Albert and his mother walked into the living room. But the living room was dark, and he couldn't see much except for the light bleeding in from the dining room and the shadow of his mother that looked more like a tall, lanky monster, plastered on the wall. He rubbed his eyes to make sure it was nothing, and the second his vision returned to normal, her shadow looked normal. His hands reached to turn on the lamps.

"Don't," she said.

"Okay, but it's kind of hard to see anything in here. Can I at least turn one on?"

Albert took a seat on his favorite couch. It was his favorite because it has just the right amount of softness and comfortability.

"Did they tell why they are looking for me?" she asked as she began to unbutton her blouse shirt.

He blinked thrice as her cleavage came into view before his very eyes. He almost forgot to answer her.

"They didn't give me a valid reason. I think they were hiding their true purpose from me. All they divulged was that they came from a government agency overseeing crime in the city. They didn't tell me from which, though. I think they were lying and hiding the truth from me. They looked like they came out of those 1950's movies."

Lisa threw her blouse off to the side and lifted the hem of her skirt so she could straddle her son. She swished her hair over her shoulder and got comfortable on top of him. Albert's cheeks flushed a soft pale red. His hand gripped his mother's thighs that were as soft as silk.

"Do you want to know who those men were, son?"

"Of course, mom. If it relates in any way back to you, I want to know everything."

"Those two men were spirits."

"What are you talking about, mom?"

"I'm not omniscient, so I don't have all the answers, but these men might have been neutral spirits. Celestial powers that have been around since the creation of the universe who never get involved with major or minor events involving other great celestial powers and the shepherding of newly created races."

Lisa placed a kiss on Albert's forehead.

"You need to learn right now, my son, the three main factions and a fourth playing in this cosmic game. The biggest and most powerful faction are the forces of Heaven. The second-largest and powerful faction is the legions of Hell. The third-largest faction is the neutral spirits once aligned with the main two but have renounced their original purposes and oaths. And the fourth and smallest faction are supernatural races, semi-divine beings, and mythical creatures that have banded together despite their differences to shield themselves from the first three factions."

She then kissed his lips. He tried to kiss back. But she withdrew.

"Neutral spirits are never involved with shepherding new races. They do not hear prayers or lead life astray. In the past, they were mere observers and nothing more. Now they are in charge of keeping order between heaven and hell by acting as middlemen. I have this feeling in the pit of my stomach that they may want to recruit you."

"Recruit me for what?"

"They love recruiting supernatural beings to train them to become middlemen like them."

Suddenly her face froze, and for a moment, it looked like she couldn't move. "They might think..."

"Think what?" Albert inquired, desperation lace in his tone.

"They think you may be a Nephilim.?"

"The Nephilim—aren't they talked about in the bible?"

"Yes, son, they do appear in the Bible, but they're mentioned only in a few lines. They appear prominently in another book called The Book of Enoch. They were the children sired by the sons of God and the daughters of men. Giant men of great heroism, savagery, and brutality. Few had the ability to reason, comprehend, and feel empathy and sympathy like you. The rest were nothing more than just brutal mindless animals with superhuman strength that did nothing but kill everything and ate everyone."

***

Lisa tugged at his hem and pulled his shirt off him as she continued to explain. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled his boxer briefs down his legs. She removed her bra and let her large breasts hang down. His eyes moved from looking at her eyes down to her hanging breasts. She took his semi-erect member in her mouth and licked and sucked.

"Oh God, mom...ahh, mmm. What about the story...?"

"You like that, son? You like it when I take your big dick inside of my mouth."

"Ahhh, yes, mom, I do! Take it. Fucking take it!" Albert gasped.

Albert took hold of his mother's head and thrust his pelvis back and forth, slapping his hanging balls against her saliva-covered chin.

Lisa relaxed her throat as she sucked more of his dick into her mouth.

"Deeper! I want to fuck your mouth even deeper, mother!" Albert growled.

He stood up from the couch and plunged his throbbing cock deeper down his mother's throat. Her eyes watered, and the whites of her eyes turned red. She gagged and coughed around his cock as her lips were practically smooching the base of his cock.

Lisa wrapped her hands around his ass to support herself up. She felt his glutes tighten while fucking her throat. The vision of her son turned obscured as tears she fought to keep back clouded it. Her son was but a blurry image as he violated her tight undulating throat. She felt his climax coming and did a little something for him that his father, unbeknownst to him, enjoyed.

She spread his butt cheeks apart and, using her middle finger, pushed it inside of his puckered asshole and stimulated his prostate. Albert felt something akin to a jolt of lightning fire from the soles of his feet to the crown of his head. He panted frantically as his climax shook him to the bones.

"Aghhh!"

Lisa gagged uncontrollably whilst Albert pumped her mouth with inhuman amounts of cum. When she couldn't take anymore, cum sprayed from her nostrils and her lips. Her breathing was labored, and her large chest heaved. After satisfying himself, he pulled out of her cum filled mouth.

He held her and caressed her face, and told her, "Drink it all mom, I want to see you do it."

"Yes...baby...gah," she swallowed, "What a sweet and salty dessert. Thank you, baby."

12