Dark Roots Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, mom. You're never going to leave me, are you" he asked her.

"Never. I will always be with you, my baby."

***

Albert was sleeping in his room peacefully. Lisa cleaned herself up and finished the rest of her dinner. Lisa closed her eyes and shapeshifted into a vulture inside her bedroom and flew upwards, phasing through the ceiling and roof of her home. She perched herself on top of the chimney and looked around for something. She spotted two ravens perched on the power lines across the street. They flew away as they noticed her watching them.

When Lisa felt that the spirits were gone and there were no more lurking about in the neighborhood, she returned inside of her home and returned to her human form. Back inside her bedroom, she received a call from Morania, her ancient Vampire lover she met centuries ago.

"Morania, what's going on."

"Ugh, listen, I just had a horrible argument with my husband, and he's really driving me crazy. Would you like to go outside with me and have a little fun? You can bring along your son if you want."

"No, I can't bring him because he's sleeping. But there is a place I was looking to go tonight if you're willing to join me."

"That sounds amazing. I'm actually outside of your house right now."

"Oh really? Okay, then just give me a few minutes, and I will be out there."

A few minutes went by in a hitch for Morania as she watched Lisa come out of her home looking like a badass biker chick. She locked her door behind her and rushed over to Morania, and hugged her.

"Wow, you feel so warm," Morania said of her friend.

"And you feel just as cool as I first remembered. Literally. You barely radiate any body heat."

"Well, us vampires are like that. I almost forgot something else."

"What is it?" Lisa asked.

Morania pulled in the blonde beauty for a deep passionate kiss. Her hands ran up and down her back and squeezed and slapped her ass in tight black leather pants. Lisa kissed back and groped and squeezed Morania's ass.

"So, how would you like to travel, shapeshift or car?"

"I think Shapeshifting is better. Just follow me." Lisa told her. She turned into a vulture, and Morania turned into a bat and flew away into the night.

12