Dark Roots Ch. 08

Story Info
Albert beds the sky giant and his mother comes knocking.
4.1k words
4.51
2.7k
5

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: So I decided to continue Family Business and with it, Artwork too.

The Man and The Giant

The Skies

The Sky Palace

"Holy smokes, this can't be real, could it?" Albert asked himself, in awe of his new surroundings.

Beautiful furnishing filled the interior of this sky palace, except everything was super-sized. Everything had a great degree of gold and silver attached to it or made from it. Long towering arch windows lined the walls of the palace that looked out into the vastness of the Earth's skies.

The pearlescent marble wall and floors were reflective enough for Albert to see his reflection on the floor as he followed her. Seats made of shimmering gold, silver, and bronze, including a rug made from priceless silk furnished the foyer. Paintings hanging from the walls, depicted various images of nature such as snowcapped mountains, endless forests, and volcanoes. There were hardly any of her majesty, except for one located at the top of the second-floor staircase.

There was a total of four floors inside the palace, all massive in size and only accessible via stairs carved out of pure silver, which beamed in the light of the sun that penetrated through the windows.

Something else that caught Albert's attention was maids and butlers made from white fog. One of them passed him carrying some towels in hand; they solidified when they passed him, resembling porcelain dolls, except they had had no eyes or lips. They had noses though, why exactly was unclear to him. Another observation he noted was that they were tall, between eight and ten feet tall.

He followed the sky queen until they reached the fourth floor. God only knew how many rooms there were on each floor alone, maybe thousands. Didn't she get lonely up here? How did she pass her time.

"What did you say your name was again?" she asked him softly, brushing some of her hair behind her shoulder.

"It's Albert DeSanto. It's a pleasure to meet you, your sky highness?" he said sheepishly and bowed.

She giggled softly at his awkward salutation. "Human names are always so short and simple. I can't give you my name because only my betrothed can know and speak my name. If it pleases you, you may call me Kinowa; that is my middle name."

"That's a pretty name. You said you were a Sky Queen, right?"

"That's correct but why do you ask?"

"Just curious. Is everything inside and outside of the palace a part of your domain? Where are your subjects? I thought every monarch has loyal subjects."

"You already saw my subjects. Those maids and butler's downstairs are all my subjects. I created them using magic."

Albert wondered about something as he watched Kinowa. "My mother talked to me about the Nephilim, but she never told me if there were any female Nephilim. would you happen to be--"

"I'm going to have to stop you right there, Albert. I need to explain the differences between my kind and the giants you know as The Nephilim. Unlike my kind, The Nephilim are terrestrial giants made of flesh and spirit. Sky Giants and Thunder Giants by extensions are the weather-given physical form. We are not flesh and spirit, for flesh dies. We do not die by aging but we can still be killed by beings stronger than us. We can also choose to procreate if we choose to."

"So let me get this straight, Kinowa. You, along with these other giants, are the physical personifications of the weather then? Whoa. That's pretty awesome."

"Each Sky Giant, male and female, is responsible for establishing their kingdom in the skies; this area is mine. We've made it darling."

Albert and Kinowa stopped in front of a large pair of twenty-five-foot-tall doors made of gleaming silver. He marbled at the ornate designs on the doors from top to bottom--scenes depicting life, love, and war, including letterings from an unknown alphabet decorated the entrance. Albert tried and pretended to understand what the words spoke about but to no avail.

Kinowa pushed the doors ever so slightly using just the tips of her fingers. The massive hulking doors opened forward slowly. As the doors opened for both, Albert gazed in awe at the enormous quantity of gold, silver, bronze, and diamonds and jewels inside of this titanic size bed-chamber. The walls were carved from pure gold--the ceiling from silver. The frame of the bed, which was large enough to fit three African elephants, was fashioned from lapis lazuli. Every single item inside Kinowa's bed-chamber was priceless.

"I hate to be so blunt with you since I just met you, Kinowa, but have you had much sex before?"

She blushed, stifling back laughter. Albert blushed and laughed nervously, wondering why he would ask this giant woman such a vulgar question.

"Contrary to what I told you outside, sky giants are notoriously polyamorous when we are not married. After marriage, extreme monogamy becomes the rule, not the exception. To answer your question more directly, young Elioud, yes, I have had sex before, with men and women from different races ranging from giants to a handful of terrestrial races. Today will be the eleven hundredth year I have been alive. I have known many lovers in that time but none I can call my soulmate."

Albert had a thought. He felt terrible thinking about it, but he wanted to come out and ask her.

"Kinowa, can I ask you a question. Have you ever lain with a fallen angel masquerading as a human woman?"

"A fallen angel that masquerades as a woman?" she repeated, thinking about the question.

Albert took out his phone from inside his pocket and showed her a photo of his mother. She took hold of the tiny rectangular object in her hand and had to bring the ten-inch-tall screen up close to her eye so she could get a clearer image.

"I recognize this one. This woman is indeed one of the fallen. She's an angel in disguise. I supposed to non-supernatural races; she appears as an ordinary human woman. But I never had any personal history with her. I've seen her flying around only two times, once when I was one hundred years old and again when I was three hundred. Sky giants and angels have never been on good terms with each other and never will be. We're not necessarily enemies, but we're not friends either. Angels fly through our domain day and night doing God's will. By nature we're very territorial, and we will fight them if we can get our grips on their pretty faces. But because they have God's protection and favor, we always lose and must tolerate their pretty faces flying in and out of our domains."

Albert walked in the bedroom and sat down on top of the giant bed. The bed was ten feet tall, meaning he had to climb to get on top. Kinowa couldn't help but laugh watching him climb up her bed. It was like watching a child. She walked over to him and asked him for his egg.

"Please be careful with that. It may not look like it, but it's my child."

"This came from a Lamia...." Kinowa said casually, correctly guessing where it came from.

"How did you know that," Albert asked her.

"I had a daughter with a Lamia about two hundred fifty years ago. So, I recognize the texture, color, and shape of Lamia eggs. Although mine was dark blue with white spots."

"A D-Daughter? Did you get pregnant--" Albert stuttered.

"Me? Oh no no, I was the father actually."

Albert froze up, staring blankly at her, then snapped out of his self-induced trance. "Does that mean that you can also grow your own--"

"Cock? Yes. Do you mind?"

"No. Not really. I'm already used to seeing a woman growing a massive boner bigger than my own."

"Used to it? Do you by any chance prefer to be the woman during mating?"

"You misunderstand. I have never been the woman during sex, not that there's anything wrong with men wanting to be the woman during sex, but my mother, she can do the very same thing you can. In many ways, you remind me a lot about her. She, too, had many partners in her life before I was ever born. The only different thing is that she's been alive longer than you and I have. I'm wondering how this is going to work between you and me. You're so tall and strong, and I'm average height and soft."

Kinowa placed the green egg on her nightstand. "How will this work, you ask?" she asked, a sly smirk crossing her lips.

With a wave of her hand, large plumes of mist-covered her body. When they dissipated, her newly revealed height was nine feet tall instead of her regular fifteen. Her clothes were entirely gone, and her long dark green hair hung loose and free. A dark green bush adorned the spot between her legs. Her breasts were round and large, much larger than his mother's. With a devious smile, she approached him and ripped his clothes clean off his body with ease using telekinesis. Albert gave her a look of surprise, then smiled, eagerly anticipating what would happen next. He shifted further back on her bed and watched Kinowa crawl in bed one leg at a time.

She crawled towards him, licking her lips like a lioness, ready to dig Into the guts of freshly killed prey.

***

Lisa flew around searching high and low for her runaway son. She shapeshifted into a great horned owl to cover more area. She flew from the east coast of the United States to the west coast. Up from Alaska down to Yucatan, Mexico.

Lisa grew desperate resorted to using a unique ocular power that was born in her eyes after Albert was born. When he was born, blood as brilliant as Ruby and a white goo like substance the doctors couldn't identify, clung to his plump, pink trembling little body. Seeing her own blood coating this forbidden child and hearing his cries from drawing first breath in this sin filled world he would be calling home, melded her love for this new life with his soul, created a new power that would allow her to always find him, no matter where he went on earth. This power was so accurate and so powerful, she could find him if he ever teleported into a different realm of existence.

Since Albert was her only child, and the last remaining love of her life since her husband's disappearance. Lisa always kept him close to her so the archangels in Heaven or Demons in Hell couldn't find him and either kill him or recruit him to use him. She was so sure he was somewhere on Earth that she never bothered to look up towards the Heavens.

Positioned above central Canada, she saw two faint glowing lights. She finally located her son! But Albert was extremely high up, reaching the foot of the Mesosphere.

Being this so far up in the Earth's atmosphere, Lisa felt comfortable enough to shapeshift back to normal and rocket towards the location of her son and this other mysterious light that was in his company. Blasting off at what she considered low speed, she mirrored a reverse shooting star rising toward Heaven.

"That second light," she stated, "It has to be the egg he was carrying when he was back home. But how exactly did he end up so high up here? What exactly is he doing?"

*Sky Queen's Palace*

Lisa rose higher in the sky, flying through enormous clouds, passing birds, commercial jets, and military aircraft.

It was in the Mesosphere where she saw it. Her son's glowing heart, along with a smaller light next to his. The radiance of her son's heart levitated seemingly undisturbed, but as she approached the twin lights, she learned that she couldn't interact with it. Her hand and by extension her entire body phased through them like air. The radiance of his heart began to pulse brighter and faster.

"My baby, he's either in great distress or...or he's experiencing great ecstasy," She speculated, gritting her teeth.

She tried everything in her arsenal of powers and knowledge of magic and sorcery to interact with her son's heart. Nothing allowed her to access his location. Something or someone with greater or equal power was keeping her out. She grew infuriated at first, firing massive pillars of lightning bolts everywhere. Anger and frustration then turned to panic.

"Relax, Lisa, stop and think. What did he tell you before he left? "You both did this behind my back, especially you mom, again!"

Panic turned to sadness and guilt. She curled her hands tightly into clenched fists. She clenched them hard enough to draw blood from her nails digging into her palms. She knew what she had to say, she knew what she had to do. She may not have been able to interact with his heart, but she was certain it was still able to hear her.

"I ADMIT IT!" She yelled, the volume of her voice blowing away giant clouds around her. "When I'm having sex with women and men, I don't care about anything or anyone else except the pleasure I'm receiving and giving. My curse is so horrible and unforgiving I didn't even register my baby's suffering. I know I'm going to sound like a major hypocrite right now, but I can't stand or bear the thought of another being pleasuring my boy, my one and only boy! I want his eyes to be fixated solely on me! BABY! I LOVE YOU!!"

***

Lisa was repelled back by an invisible and immense power. A great swath of dark blue clouds took shape and vanished as quickly as they appeared. Seated on a dark blue cloud was a large palace the size of Rhode Island state.

"Don't tell me this is the abode of a sky giant! Sky giants were an anti-diluvian race that masqueraded as ancient weather gods to early humans. They're not like my former brothers and sisters, who have The Holy Spirit in them. These giants were early weather chiefs of The Holy Father. They exist to keep the weather stabilized and on its present course, he gave the weather the ability to give itself form to maintain and stabilize the clouds, produce the rain, shape lightning, clap thunder, generate air and create snow."

Lisa saw that the palace gates guarded by giant cloud guards standing in front of them. She glared and flew towards the gates at hypersonic speed. The giant cloud guards raised their shields, lifted their weapons, bracing themselves. Lisa smashed through the first guard's shield and punched through its body, blowing its gassy body away. She blocked the other guard's strike then blasted it with a cone shaped blast of air she generated from the palm of her hand. She smashed through the outer sealed silver gates when she put the guards down. As she neared the giant golden front gates, she phased through them.

Inside of the palace, she searched for the light of her son's heart and saw it pulsing wildly at the very topmost floor. The maids and butlers wandering around stopped their work and focused their gaze on her. They turned aggressive at the drop of a hate and dashed towards her with

"Perfect, just perfect!" Lisa sighed, annoyed.

Lisa fired bolts of crackling lightning at them and energy beams of energy from her fingertips that sliced them into hundreds of tiny bits. Lisa also fired pressurized water at the palace servants from her mouth. She finished them off by blowing cold air from her mouth, freezing the entire first floor and turning it into an icy cavern filled with sharp frozen stalagmites and stalactites.

Lisa stopped in front of the same imposing pair of silver doors her son gazed at earlier. Her body bore bruises she received from fighting more servants on the second and third floor that tried to put her down to no avail. As bad as her bruises looked, they vanished when she closed her eyes and focused on healing. Lisa phased past the giant doors when she finished healing herself. She watched the silver in front of her vanish into darkness, giving way to the inside of the room.

Shock overtook her as her eyes watched her son lying on top of a woman almost twice his size. His naked body glistened from head to toe in sweat. The muscles in his upper back and lower back tensed and loosen with each movement he made, but it was those muscles in his glutes and legs that were working the hardest. He slapped his groin against his giant lover, who urged him to tap into his true power and give it to her like a true Elioud.

"Harder Albert. Yes, just like that! Deeper! Thrust that majestic cock deeper into me!" She panted.

"Hhn, hhn, hhn, Haahh! Fack" Albert gasped with each thrust.

Coupled with the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other, they gasped with heavy breaths and moaned ecstatically.

The expression on Albert's face looked like he was in Heaven. Lisa glared, not at her son but at the woman beneath him. She undressed herself by waving her hand in front of her. Her clothes vanish in a flash of light. Lisa noticed her son's egg on a giant nightstand next to the giant bed. Lisa's fury grew considerably, as did her jealousy with each passing second she saw her son between the legs of this sky giant, giving it to her like a typical slut.

"Oh, sweet heavens! Yes, just like that little Elioud! Fuck me, fuck me good, and make me your queen!"

"God, this has to be...Ughh, the tightest fucking pussy on Earth! Haahh! Not even my mother is this tight, I swear!" Albert declared with a foxy grin on his face.

"How could you say that about the vagina that pushed you into the world, baby?" whispered Lisa, lying on top of his back buck naked.

Albert's thrusting hips froze from fear when he heard his mother's soft voice tickle his ear. He looked behind him ever so slowly and saw his mother's smiling face staring back at him. She touched his nose and kissed his cheek.

"Who in the fallen stars are you! You interrupted my mating with this Elioud, and for that, you will pay!" Kinowa roared angrily.

Albert moved off his giant lover and watched his mother levitate backward, putting distance between herself and Kinowa.

"Mom, how did you get past the guards and the barrier?"

"Hmm, I wonder about that too. I suppose it's not important. What's important is that I'm taking you back down to Earth with me. You're my son, but you're also my soulmate too. How could you possibly think her cunt is tighter than mine, baby? Haven't I always satisfied you?" Lisa pouted. Albert blushed at how cute his mother looked making that pouty face.

"Why are you here, mom? Weren't you and Indigo having the time of your lives without me?"

"Baby, it's not like that. I--"

Kinowa wasn't going to sit around and wait for Lisa to explain herself to Albert. She stood from her bed and fired a fiery red lightning bolt at her. A sonic boom accompanied the initial blast and cracked the windows. Lisa's reaction time was superhuman and managed to slice the bolt of lightning in half with her hand, though it burned the second layers of flesh from her hand and left only muscle and bone. But this level of damage was nothing for her as the burned tissue in her hand regenerated instantaneously.

"You're this Elioud's mother? Which means you are one of the billions of fallen from Heaven. Why did you interrupt us? Can't you see I plan on making him my husband since he has asked for my name."

"Oh? Does Indigo know that, Alby?" Lisa asked him, hands on her hips.

"I don't care about her anymore," Albert answered with a halfhearted tone. "She didn't care about my feelings anyway."

"Please don't say that about her Albert. She's been there for you every single day, just like I have. I understand why you're here. You want to have your own sexual adventures from time to time. But at least involve the ones who love you."

"If that meant anything, you and Indigo should have included me too. I don't want to see your face, mom. This private time with Kinowa was meant just for me."

"You heard your son, he wants you gone, and so do I!"

"No, son. I know you don't mean anything you just said. You're angry with me, that's true but you're also lying to yourself right now."

Albert said nothing and looked away. Kinowa charged Lisa in response. She had another fight on her hand, and this one was going to be an actual slug match.

The sky giantess launched a power-packed punch in Lisa's direction. Lisa used both her hands to block the giant fist aimed at her. Lisa threw a hard right, but Kinowa grabbed her fist, spun her around, and flung her across her bed-chamber. Lisa crashed into a wall of solid gold. The force of the impact bent the hard metal inwards sharply, leaving a permanent impression of her body. Lisa moved the muscles in her neck and cracked her bones back into place. In a flash of fiery red, Lisa blasted towards Kinowa and landed a devastating punch across her large face that staggered the giantess.

12