Dark Roots Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the sky giantess fired back with one of her punches that crashed against Lisa's stomach. The impact's force was so strong that the fallen angel was forced back onto the ground, where she wrapped her arms around her stomach in pain. Kinowa was about to bring down a hammer fist covered in snapping and crackling electricity down on Lisa's back when Albert appeared in front of his giant lover.

"That's enough!" Albert's voiced boomed and reverberated through the walls, "You will not lay another hand on my mother"

She stopped just inches above his head. The electricity in her fists vanished as she took a step back, watching him display a terrifying level of power that was unlike his mother's or her own. His brown hair flowed upwards as if waving through unseen waters. His standard hair color turned white and burned like magnesium. His pupils burned like hot white coals, and merely gazing into them made her weak in her knees and instinctively made her kneel.

"Have you forgotten what you told me, darling, how she and your other beloved were thoroughly enjoying each other's bodies without including you? They could have called you to join in ravaging their bodies, but they didn't. If she's done this to you once, she'll keep doing it."

Albert looked at his mother coughing violently and trying to catch her breath. He couldn't help it. She was his mother, and he was very much in love with her just as he was with Indigo.

"...She can't help herself. That much is true. Please forgive my mother for intruding on us and breaking into your home."

"There's only one way she can atone for her crime," Kinowa said.

"How?" He looked confused.

Kinowa took several steps back and closed her eyes. Like a flash of lightning, a pair of large testicles hung down between her legs behind a large fifteen-inch cock that shapeshifted from her erect clitoris. It hung down heavily between her legs, throbbing.

"I just had to ask," Albert sighed.

Lisa stood and placed a hand on her son's shoulder. His raw, wild, and unrefined power burning sunk back beneath his flesh. He turned to his mother where she gazed into his eyes lovingly without uttering a word. They closed the distance between their faces and kissed each other passionately. Albert wrapped an around her waist and moved her in front of him.

Lisa turned and glared at Kinowa after finishing with Albert. With no effort, Lisa grew her own set of testicles and brought forth her trademark twelve-inch beast.

Albert stared at his mother's heavy-hanging cock and then at his giant lover's. His flaccid cock slowly getting erect.

"How exactly does any of this play into forgiving my mother, Kinowa?" he asked her.

"Simple. Your mother and I will have sex with each other. The first to reach orgasm with either of her genitals loses."

12