Dark Roots Ch. 09

Story Info
Albert takes on his mother and Kinowa.
12.1k words
4.85
4.6k
2
0

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Reconciliation

Skies Above

4:45 PM

The Sky Palace

"So let me get this straight, both of you are going to have sex with each other, and whoever cums faster loses?" Albert asked his giant lover, seeking clarification.

Lisa watched her son and saw that familiar disappointed look fall over his face. This was like what happened before with her and Indigo back home. She realized that this is how this whole mess started and thought of a way to fix this. She didn't want to put him through the same ordeal again and fuck up his feelings even more.

"If I may suggest an alternative idea, Kinowa? W--Was that your name?"

"It's not my real name, but you may address me as Kinowa also. What is your suggestion." She asked Lisa with arms crossed in front of her large chest.

"How about we keep the same rules about who orgasms first, but instead having sex with each other, we let my beautiful boy fuck us individually. Whoever he manages to make cum first loses. If I win, I get to take my son back home with me. But if you win, I will apologize to you properly and will leave you with my son to do whatever the both of you wish. How does that sound to you? Do we have a deal?"

She looked over at her son smiling back at her. Seeing his smile brightened her day, also seeing his erection pointed at her made her wet.

"We have a deal. Since this is my palace and my home, I will go first."

Lisa had no objections to going last and allowed the sky giantess to go first. Albert went up to Kinowa and told her he wants to talk to his mother for a few minutes. She allowed him and went back to bed, waiting for him. She retracted her cock and testicles back into her body and laid in bed with her legs spread apart, touching herself.

"Mom, how exactly did you find me? I didn't think you would find me here. I don't even know how I ended up here. But I think it may have been my egg."

"Baby, the bond I developed with you allows me to find you wherever you are in the world. It doesn't matter where you are hiding. In the skies, beneath the earth, or down in the blackest depths of the ocean. Your heart and mine are connected like two ends of a string. You too can find my light, once you fully master your powers and abilities, baby."

"Mom, I need to apologize for what happened back home. I overreacted to what you and Indigo were doing. But after I found you with that other woman and with your ex-wife that night, I felt like there were secrets you couldn't share with me. I thought we were going to share everything from now on."

"We are baby. I promised you I would share with you all the women I have ever known. The mortal ones I can't because of obvious reasons. But the immortal ones and the long-lived ones will be your desserts" she said to him, cupping the side of his face.

"And you, of course, will always be the main dish," Albert told her. He pulled her in and kissed her.

"Oh god, honey your cock. It feels good rubbing against mine. My pussy is so wet for you. You don't have a clue how bad it wants you inside of her, but don't keep your side piece waiting. It's rude. I promise that after I win and when we get back home, I will reveal everything to you, I swear to you."

He gave her a wink as he turned to walk back to his giant lover and rejoined her back in bed.

***

Albert returned to bed and laid between Kinowa. The sky giantess wrapped her arms across his lower back. She ran her large hands up and down his tight buttocks softly, then gave each one a hard slap. Albert hissed as he felt the skin of his ass turn hot from each slap. Staring right at him were her large round breasts. He took a hold of a nipple that was as thick as his index and middle finger and just as long.

With his other hand, he gripped her other erect nipple and puffy areola and massaged them as he sucked on her other. It was an odd feeling for him because it felt like he was sucking on a small fat cock. Albert bobbed his head up and down, bit down mildly around the fat nipple, and tugged and pulled upwards, making Kinowa gasp out in pleasure.

"Yes darling, suck on my royal breasts, just like that, Hnngh!"

He panted and breathed in quickly and deeply through his nostrils the more he licked and swirled his tongue around her nipple. Lisa walked over and stood outside of the bed, massaging one of her breasts while alternating between fingering her wet pussy and stroking her long cock. She licked her lips and bit down on her lower lip watching her son suck Kiowa's massive breast dry with all he could muster as a normal human.

"Ahh! Haahh! Haahh! Good Heavens!" Kinowa gasped.

In a turn of events that shocked Albert, he felt Kinowa spreading apart his buttocks and circling the tip of her middle finger on his anus and with lubrication from her own wet pussy. She slid her finger deep inside of Albert.

"OH...FUCK...!!" He shouted both from shock and unexpected pleasure.

"This bitch, she's stimulating his prostate so early. Damnit, even I haven't been able to do that to him, I wonder what he's feeling. Does he like it, is it uncomfortable?" Lisa thought privately to herself.

"Kinowa...take it...out, or else I'm...going to--"

"Oh, so soon? Okay, darling."

The sky giantess pulled her middle finger out of his ass and used that same finger to finger herself.

"I'm going to flip position Kinowa, show me that wet pussy so I can lick it. And you can take this dick and suck it. I want you to--"

Kinowa wasted no time and flipped Albert around on top of her so his head was between her legs and her own was between his. He stared at the great bush in front of him. The dark green bush complimented the color of her skin beautifully. The juices that leaked out of her pussy sparkled curiously though. With his fingers, he spread apart her puffy labia and in a quick motion, pressed his entire nose and lips smackdab inside of her pussy and licked and shook his head wildly inside of her pulsing hole.

"AAHH!!" she cried out satisfyingly.

"Mmm! Mmm! Haahh!" He panted repeatedly.

Kinowa wrapped her strong arms around Albert's lower back and pressed him down against her stomach. Her lips wrapped around the length of his cock and slathered all over his length, especially underneath it. She bobbed her back and forth, taking in his entire length and his scrotum with relative ease. Lisa's ears were assaulted with the sounds of her sons' deep panting and heavy breathing as he ate the sky giantess out just as frantically and excitedly as Kinowa slobbered all over his cock.

Lisa was finding it increasingly difficult to keep from losing self-control and just ravaging either her son or taking Kinowa in a surprise attack. But she had to abide by the rules set out by her love rival.

Albert began to sweat from the heat of Kiowa's pussy, the pressure she was placing between his head with her thighs, and from the strain, he was putting on himself licking the giant pussy into oblivion. He was pleasing her, but she was used to so much more, literally. He would need some help. He subconsciously linked himself with his child, his egg resting on the nightstand, and spoke to it.

"Help me go into the state of being, even just a little bit. The longer this giant last, the less likely my mother is to win!"

Almost as if on cue, Albert's right eye burned a brilliant white. His tongue glowed with the same color and brightness as his eye. Each upward lick against her labia and clitoris which was the size of a human thumb and each time he flicked his tongue wildly inside of her cunt, caused her entire body to shudder uncontrollably now. She gritted her teeth and slapped Albert's ass, bucking against his mouth.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahhh...NOO!!" Kinowa moaned loudly and excitedly and defiantly.

She released the hold she had on him and said exasperatedly, "Fuck me! I can't wait anymore! Fuck me like a wild savage little Elioud!!"

Albert was looking like a man of extreme focus. He was still sweating but didn't seem fazed by it. He returned to the original position he was fucking Kinowa in, Missionary. He positioned himself on top of her, between her legs. He rubbed the head of his cock against her wet slit that was three inches long. His cock glowed like his eye as he slid back inside of her. With one hand she grabbed the hair from the back of his head and pulled his head back. Her other hand groped his tight little ass as their bodies slapped furiously together. He dove into her as she bucked back against him, matching his pace and vigor. She grinned happily even devilishly as that excited ecstasy gave way to a pained look on her face. Her orgasm was just around the corner.

"I don't understand this. How is this small Elioud managing to do this to me?" she began thinking privately to herself, "No human male has ever been able to make me cum before. They always end up cumming and leaving. They find it too difficult to please a woman taller and stronger than them. But now every hair on my head is singing passionately. My pussy is practically vibrating all on its own, anticipating his semen. I can feel it, I can...."

"OH NO.... AHHH!!!" Her legs shuddered first then her arms and then her entire body followed. Albert was forced out of her cunt in a torrent of juices that sprayed out like a broken fire hydrant.

Albert was drenched from head to toe in pussy juices. Kiowa's body went limp as she felt the effects of secondary miniature orgasms detonating across her lower body. The ecstatic sensations fired across her limbs and neck like waves of electricity.

"Mother, how long was that?

Lisa remained frozen, watching Kiowa's last sprays of cunt juices die down and come to a halt. "MOTHER!" Albert yelled.

She snapped out of her trance.

"Since the moment you two started, twenty minutes elapsed."

"Wow twenty minutes. It barely felt like five. I guess you're up next mom. Think you can top that number?"

She gave him this curious look that said, "Are you being serious right now?"

"I would have loved to use her bed, but this room is large enough to house a hundred people here easily. Would you mind if we did it anywhere else in this room except for the bed, mom?"

"That's fine with me. Besides, your giant lover practically wet her entire bed. Ok Kinowa, I must beat your time of twenty minutes! I hope you can hear me!" Lisa shouted at the half-conscious sky giantess who was trying to find her bearings.

Albert and his mother chose a spot opposite the bed, near what looked like a sofa chair. It was large enough to fit them both.

***

Albert and his mother were finally together. He took a seat on the large sofa chair and got comfortable. Lisa smiled back at him and whipped her hair back over her shoulder. She straddled him and rested her hands down on top of his shoulders. Her cock, all twelve inches rested on top of his own semi-erect cock. Lisa stared into his eyes as he investigated hers right back.

"Oh, I'm sorry baby. Let me shrink this beast back into- "

"No mom! It's okay. I want you to have it out." He spoke.

She blushed a deep red hearing his words.

"Baby, I want you to kiss me," she told him. Albert smirked and kissed her. Their tongues swirled and danced against each other.

Lisa was only too happy to have her son's tongue swirling around inside of her mouth again. The excitement made her cock twitch and brought his own back to life. Without having to say a word, she took a hold of both of their cocks, and used the wetness from her pussy first then licked her hand for good measure. She took a hold of both of their cocks with her right hand and gripped them both firmly and gently stroked both at the same time. Since her cock was longer than her sons', she tilted their dicks towards her direction. She stroked their cocks faster, up and down. The sensation of each other's skin on their erections sent jolts of ecstasy up and down their shafts. The feeling of Albert's moist cockhead rubbing against the underside of her shaft was also a bonus that made her breathe hot and heavy.

"Ughh, Uah...Uah...Uah.... FUCK! Mom, that feels so fucking good!" Albert said, breathing and moaning sharply. He clawed at the sofa chair behind him desperately from the hot sensation.

"Oh God, baby, your dick feels so fucking good rubbing against mine! Ahhh! Haahh!" Lisa moaned and gritted her teeth the faster she stroked both of their cocks.

The wetness from her saliva and the juices from her pussy mixed with the pre-cum leaking out of the heads from both of their cocks, created quick wet slick sounds with each quick stroke. It was like a pair of wet soapy hands rubbing against each other furiously.

"Baby! Kiss Me!" Lisa begged him.

"Mom...ugh...ugh...WAIT!!" Albert yelled.

Lisa put a pause on stroking them and looked back at her son. "What's the problem baby?"

"I was about to cum. And if I came, you would have too, and you would have lost. I think I'm ready for the main course." He spoke.

Lisa smiled and kissed him. He kissed her back sharp and passionately.

"Ahn. Uhhn. Uhhn. Oohn." Lisa and Albert moaned deeply into each other's mouths.

Kinowa sat up on her bed and watched the two, mother and son, kissing each other passionately. She saw Lisa's large cock twitching against Albert's.

"I never knew angel mothers mated with their own children. Either this is due to your fallen nature, or you lack any serious morals regarding how you love your child. I know trolls and orcs partake in incest, sometimes they have huge orgies with just family members and close relatives."

"I love my son as any mother does, the only difference is that I love him more than you could ever know," Lisa told the sky giantess.

"Never mind her mother. Just look at me. You said would start sharing everything with me. I want to know, who was the second man you had sex with after you officially had sex with my father."

Lisa blushed deeply and looked away. She gave it a moment of thought. "His name was Ajax, a man from ancient Greece. After your father's reincarnated body passed away, I buried him myself. I told his soul that passed on to the next life, to forgive me. Because I knew he was going to be reincarnated again, just not in that life anymore. Ajax was a young warrior who wasn't entirely bad or good. I was drawn to him because he looked like your father."

"How was he. What I mean is, what sort of lover was he for you?"

"He was very...how can I put it. He really loved doing it in front of his friends and their girlfriends and wives. They always got involved after, and sometimes...uhm...I would let his friends use me."

Albert looked surprised and hurt but forced himself brushed it aside and smiled back at her. "Let's get started. Talking doesn't count as having sex."

***

Albert turned on the chair, so his legs were resting up against the seat and his head reached the edge of it. Lisa stood outside of the seat, with her legs between her son's head. Albert bent his arm backward and grabbed the back of his mothers' thighs and began to eat her out. His lips were eager to suck on her labia and just go wild inside of her pussy. Lisa for her part leaned forward over his stomach and took his cock down her throat in one go. She slobbered over his shaft, sliding her tongue up and down the upper side. When she bobbed upwards, she made sure to swirl her tongue around the head of his cock. Albert winced in pleasure and bucked his hips upwards, trying to bury more of his length down her already hot throbbing throat.

"Mm, mm, mm, mm, gluk, gluk, gluk, gluk, Gahhh!" Lisa moaned and exasperated sharply, popping the large cock out of her mouth with tears in her eyes so she could catch her breath.

"Fuck...ahh...shit...shit...oh yes baby! That's the spot inside my pussy! Just like that keep licking me like that..." Lisa's legs trembled as she squeezed her son's head between her thighs.

Albert pulled his tongue out of her pussy that was dripping sweet nectar down on top of his face.

"Son! What the fuck?!"

"Mother, remember the rules!"

Lisa looked dumbfounded for a moment and remembered this wasn't just another sensual tryst with her son. "Shit!" she cursed.

"But since we're here, I had another question for you mom."

"Of course, baby, anything for you."

"This may be a tricky question. Since you have this big cock resting on top of my chest, and since I know you can give yourself a nice set of mom balls too. Which sex do you prefer to be during sex?"

"Do you two normally do this much talking while mating?" Kinowa interjected.

"Stay out of my and my son's business!" Lisa hissed at her. Albert rolled his eyes and waited for his mother to answer.

"I would say I love being a woman more than being a man during sex, if only by a razor-thin margin. Because as a man, pleasure is like a double arrow, you're feeling good giving it to a woman while her body is wrapping and tightening itself around you. And during orgasm, it's like a single giant firework going off in your body. But as a woman, pleasure is magnified double what a man feels and our orgasms, well I don't have to tell you, but I should. My normal orgasms wash over me like a warm pleasing wave. But the night we were double-teaming my ex-wife, your semen coated my cock, and my orgasm as a man and woman exploded like a million giant fireworks. I hope that answers your question sweetheart."

***

On the same seat, Albert leaned and rested his upper back on the edge with his legs bent at the knees. Lisa took a seat on top of his cock. She lifted her cock up, spread her wet labia, and slid down softly down on top of him. Albert inhaled sharply when he felt the walls of his mother's pussy clamping down tightly all around him. She drove her legs wide apart, enough for Kinowa to see everything. Her legs hanged down the seat while Albert gripped her hips for support, and she placed her hands down on the edge of the seat for leverage.

"Fuck me, baby!" Lisa demanded.

Albert thrust his hips upwards, sliding in and out of her pussy that had the grip of an iron fist. Kinowa watched with great interest at Lisa's cock that flopped around like a noodle in synch to Albert's thrusts and Lisa's bucking. She played with herself but began to worry as mother and son were nearing nineteen minutes. There is no way she would win now. Lisa was going to outlast at the pace this was going on.

"Hah, hah, hah, fuck, fuck, fuck. Can you grip me any tighter mom? You're going to snap my cock off.... Haahh!"

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, uhn, uhn, uhn. Just like that baby! Fuck me! Fuck Me, FUck Me, FUCK ME!!"

Albert slapped his groin against his mother's round ass hungrily. His grip on her hips was so tight, his knuckles and fingers turned white from loss of blood circulation. He shut his eyes tightly, clenched his teeth as sweat covered more and more of his face and neck. Lisa grabbed her breasts and rubbed and pulled on her nipples. Slapping and cursing filled the bedchamber of the sky giantess, who fingered herself watching the hot incestuous scene playing out in front of her.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit...I'm Cumming...." Albert warned.

Going against her physical desire, Lisa stood by sitting on her son and fell on the floor landing her hands and knees. Fighting every fiber of her being from giving in to a mind-blowing orgasm.

"Mom...let's finish this...with a real banger..." Albert said, breathing heavily.

Kinowa bit her nails anxiously. Lisa was going to win. She was on the verge of climaxing many times already, but each time either Albert or Lisa restrained themselves and regained self-control.

***

"Mom, lie on your back," he told her with a tired but commanding tone.

"Yes baby, anything for you" she replied.

She laid on the floor, her hands rested on her stomach. Her legs were straight and raised and driven apart by Albert. He positioned himself between them and slid himself back inside. He pushed himself back into that state of being again and this time right eye and the right side of his head burn a brilliant white. Lisa blushed a deep crimson from seeing just how hot and attractive her son looked when he was in this state. She was also anticipating the potent effects this state had during sex, especially during orgasm.