Dark Roots Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, fuck me hard, and fill me up, baby!!" Lisa hissed at him.

Albert shot her a devilish grin and complied. His cock glowed a bright white as his groin slapped wildly and vigorously against his mother's crotch. Her cock twitched endlessly with need the instant he slid inside of her. She grabbed her cock and stroked it faster and harder in synch to his thrusts. The sensation from before was coming back from that night deep under the earth. If Lisa could see her own pussy right now, she would see it leaking and shooting small sprays of juices with each thrust from her son.

"Fuck! I can't hold it in any more honey!" Lisa gasped.

"I'm going to fill your pussy mom! Fuck, I'm going to fill the hole that pushed me out into this world!!"

"Yes Baby, fucking dump your seed inside of me! Haahh!! Haahh!! KNOCK ME UP HONEY!!"

"Yes Albert, fill her up, fill your mother with your seed!" Kinowa chimed in from the side.

Apparently, even the sky giantess was anticipating the miracle of orgasms that was about to befall everyone. With each thrust, the entire room, no, the entire palace, and the skies around it pulsed with powerful white color. The light was coming from Albert himself. Each fast pulse of light was like a titanic-sized strobe light flashing. But each pulse caused every living thing within a five-hundred-mile radius to experience orgasms after orgasm after orgasm. And the sky giantess's body was being racked with orgasms of her own. Her legs or rather the space between them turned into a small waterfall. She was unable to control her libido and just fingered herself and tugged on her clitoris into oblivion as she fell on her knees and finally fell lying her back, no longer able to resist his power.

Albert clenched his teeth, grabbed the back of his mother's head, and pulled her in a deep kiss. He did this to keep her from howling like a banshee after what was about to come. She stroked her cock like there was no tomorrow and at last, the moment she had been anticipating had arrived. In her mind's eyes, she saw a set of giant beautiful heavenly gates open for her. Past the gates was an endless field that had long been barren and forgotten. But overhead there were storm clouds that sent down showers of much-needed rain that brought the fields back to life. She was at peace internally, but outside was a different story.

Unable to keep his mother from screaming into his mouth, he pulled his lips away from hers and what followed could have turned him deaf for life. Lisa cried and hollered like she was in pain, pleasure, excitement, and panicking all mixed into one seemingly endless inhuman bellow.

Albert climaxed like never. Both his eyes burned brightly including his entire hair. He climaxed for five minutes straight. Lisa's cock fired hundreds of ropes of hot semen all over her face and breasts then shapeshifted back into her clitoris. Her lower belly inflated three inches outward with her son's semen that flooded and stretched out her womb. The only time her stomach inflated this much, that he knew of, was when her ex-wife, Maia the Lamia came inside of her.

***

Albert came like never before in his life. Both eyes were burning brightly, including his entire hair that wisped upward like flames inside a roaring inferno. His orgasm lasted a minute straight, pumping his mother full of cum. Lisa's cock fired multiple ropes of hot cum all over her own face and breasts, then shapeshifted back into her clitoris. Her lower belly inflated three inches outward with Albert's semen flooding her womb. The only other time her stomach extended this much was when her ex-wife, Maia the Lamia, came inside her.

Lisa's now limp body trembled, her lips quivered, and fingers clawed at the air uncontrollably from the seemingly endless orgasm rocking her entire mind and body. Kinowa rose from her spot, approaching Albert, whose divine power that exploded to the surface was now dying down. She saw that Lisa's eyes had rolled to the back of her head and remained there for some time.

"I didn't know just standing next to you would make me so wet," Kinowa said, "even though I just finished having an amazing orgasm."

Albert's eyes turned normal after burning with divine power but exploded again with divine brilliance and spoke to Kinowa with triage of voices. "just finished having an amazing orgasm' you say?" his voice reverberated, sending chills and warmth through her body and spirit.

"Yeah. Don't you think so, Albert?" she inquired.

"It was fine, but you can feel more; you both can feel so much more," Albert faced his mother and spoke, "awaken mother," and her trembling body stilled like a softly flowing stream. She opened her eyes and looked around her surroundings.

"Baby, what happened?"

"Forgive me for cutting your orgasm short, mother, but I was telling Kinowa here that the both of you could feel more than what you felt just now. Would you love to feel more?"

Lisa hugged her son, possessively wrapping her arms around his muscular body and resting her face between his head and shoulder. Albert smiled and wrapped an arm around her back and pulled her towards him. He kissed her on her temple and ear, getting her to giggle so cutely. Her large breasts and erect nipples brushed against the skin of his bare chest each time she moved. He looked beneath her at the shape of her ass and slapped her pale ass cheeks with his other hand. Lisa cooed and smirk at this but frowned when she made eye contact with Kinowa again.

The fire in his eyes dimmed, and a rugged yet soft look overtook his gaze. "Won't you put on a show for me mother, you and Kinowa?" Lisa stared at him, surprised he didn't want to be part of this.

"Don't worry about me, mom, I don't plan on just hanging back and jerking off, I promise."

"Nor would I want you to. The first time I did something behind your back, I almost thought you were going to hate me forever, even leave me. The second time It happened, it was with your beloved Indigo, and again you got so mad at me. I don't want to do it again and possibly lose your love forever this time."

"Mom I told you already that It's okay with me. The first time it came as a shock to me. I wasn't visually prepared to see your belly swell so much. The second time, I was more hurt than angry because my girlfriend came to see you and not me. I know that's not right, but that's how it felt to me. I'm a jealous man, mom, and I can't help it. I don't want another being, man or woman or even creature, pleasing you behind my back. My father put me inside of you, and you pushed me out into the world. The one and only woman I have loved and will continue loving until I draw my last breath is the same one who was always standing beside me, carrying me, playing with me, and sleeping beside me on rainy nights. I love you, mom, forever" He kissed her.

Lisa's eyes overflowed with tears as her heart reacted before her brain could. She kissed him fervently, stroking her hands and fingers through his luscious dark brown mane. She licked his neck and left hickies on it. His throbbing cock rubbed between her legs and against her wet slit. As much as he wished he could keep kissing his mother for all eternity, he did not forget about Kinowa, who looked forgotten and becoming impatient with both of them.

"Go ahead, mom, put on the greatest show on Earth for me, both of you. show me how the both of you fuck without holding back" he commanded, words that would come back to haunt him soon.

Kinowa moved in closer and spoke, "Shall we grant your son his wish?" she asked, looking directly at Lisa.

Lisa kissed her son once more, savoring the feel of his tongue inside her mouth. She tugged on his bottom lip before turning her full attention to Kinowa.

***

Kinowa winked back at Albert, who took a seat at the foot of the bed cross-legged. He watched Kinowa and his mother climb on top and kneel in front of each other. There was a lot of tension between them, but Albert knew his mother would approve, and she did as she spoke.

"Let's go with cowgirl, that alright with you?" she asked Kinowa with a raised eyebrow.

"You mean me on top of you or you on top of me?"

"I've never fucked a sky giant before" Lisa shared.

"I'm not a sky giant, I'm a Sky Queen!" Kinowa clarified righteous venom in her voice.

"Whatever you say," Lisa said dismissively.

Kinowa smirked and placed her hands on her hips. She had a surprise for Lisa, but there was nothing in her treasure box that could surprise her how she wanted or did she? Lisa watched the sky queen shapeshift her large clitoris into a long thick cock twice the size of a man's arm, effortlessly. Albert's eyes widened as he turned to see how his mother would react. Lisa's blonde hair glowed, transitioning to a soft red color as she did the same as Kinowa. A twelve-inch veiny cock sprung out of her golden bush, already throbbing from the get-go, ready to do some spelunking inside the sky queen.

Unlike before, where she gave herself a set of balls, she decided on a penis only this time.

"No balls?" Kinowa asked jokingly, "What's the matter? Afraid of impregnating me."

"They'll only get in the way of that massive hunk of wood when it's fucking me. And I can't get any female pregnant if you were wondering. Though if I could, I bet you would like that, wouldn't you, you giant slut." Lisa answered, her voice husky yet serious.

Kinowa moaned as she stroked herself and told Lisa to lay down. "Lie down right here so Albert can see it all," she said, looking back at Albert with a grin, who was laser-focused on both of them. Lisa smirked back at him and he shot her an approving wink.

She laid down with her legs parted, this gave Albert the perfect view of his mother's wet cunt and massive cock hanging towards her, throbbing. Not to be upstaged by his mother, Kinowa grinned back at Albert, blowing him a kiss before straddling Lisa. She took a hold of Lisa's cock, and positioned it behind her ball sack, pressing the head against her vaginal entrance.

Out of jealousy and spite for blowing kisses towards her son without her permission, Lisa gripped Kinowa's hips and forced her down around her massive cock.

"Ahhh," Kinowa cooed, mewing as she caressed her sides and breasts. "Much bigger and girthier than Albert's, no offense, my future king."

Albert shrugged his shoulders because he knew it was the truth. Even if her son didn't take offense, Lisa took offense to it despite Kinowa's blunt honesty. She thrust upwards, sliding the entirety of her length inside her and pressing the base of her cock against Kinowa's large hairless baseball-sized balls.

"Aah!" Kinowa cried out of surprise and pleasure.

"Watch me fuck the ever living shit out of this green slut, son!" Lisa hissed, looking over at him.

"You want me to grind on you or bounce on you?" Kinowa asked Lisa.

Lisa reached around and spread Kinowa's ass cheeks apart, revealing a puckered dark green asshole for Albert to see. He smirked devilishly at her. His lust grew, reflecting in his steady breathing that turned to excitement. He touched himself, stroking and pulling back on the skin of his cock steadily. Lisa laughed and slapped Kinowa's ass cheek hard, replying, "Whichever pleases you."

"Want me to go easy on you?" Kinowa asked her with a serious look.

Lisa Chuckled deep, "What do you take me for, a weak human? Whatever you throw at me I can take. Show me the might of a sky giant when in heat!" Lisa commanded the giant woman grinding herself on top of her.

Kinowa tied her hair in a low ponytail and dug her giant fingers in Lisa's breasts, covering them entirely in her palms. Lisa wasted no time and gripped Kinowa's ass cheeks tightly, spreading them wide apart. She thrust upwards, sliding her cock in and out of the wet slick hole. Kinowa groaned softly then deeply as Lisa's cock rubbed against her sweet spot deep inside her. She kneaded Lisa's massive tits in unison with her thrusts to multiply her pleasure.

Lisa moaned from Kinowa's tight walls wrapping around her shaft with a vengeance, wringing and sucking her in and out simultaneously. "Shit!" Lisa cursed, wincing with a devilish smirk that spoke of intense pleasure. Kinowa increased the pace of her motions, as did Lisa also. Kinowa bounced and ground against Lisa so hard and fast that the feet of the bed rocked loudly. But the bed itself was enormous and its frame made of solid gold!

Albert was taken aback by the display of sheer lust-driven sex happening before him. Now that he thought about it, Kinowa didn't act like this with him, not with the same ferocity but how come? Did she think he couldn't handle her at her best? He watched his mother thrust with the same level of speed, power, and passion Kinowa was giving her. The sweat developing on her face and chest and arms was a testament to how much power she was putting out. It was terrifying indeed.

The skies outside the palace darkened, which Albert took note of immediately. He continued stroking himself while watching Kinowa's large round ass bounce and slam down into his mother's lap furiously. Each time her round luscious cheeks impacted his mother's laps with bone-shattering speed and power, her green skin rippled wondrously like ripples in a pond.

Some of the cum that Albert pumped inside of his mother from earlier begun to dribble out between her outstretched labia from her and Kinowa's combined movements. He stroked himself harder as the giant bed rattle with earth-shaking fury. Lisa's libido grew larger, giving way to her fallen angel appearance which took over. Her blood-red hair glowed brighter as her half-broken Halo of fire ignited brilliantly behind her head.

Kinowa's body reacted instinctively and cloaked itself in brilliant light blue electricity that shot bands of lightning around her. Kinowa's pupils lit up like lightbulbs, shining like gold coins in the sun. Lisa continued to buck her hips in fast and fluid motions, her mouth hanging open from the waves of pleasure that their combined powers doubled for both sides.

Kinowa's arched her back, moaning louder and gasping when Lisa found her sweet spot and hit it again and again. Kinowa dug her fingers into Lisa's breasts, desperately kneading them like they were giants mounds of dough.

"Yes! Fuck me just like that, Oooh!" Kinowa cried. "That's my spot! Haughh!"

Lisa gritted her teeth and smiled as more sweat formed a thick glossy layer on her face, neck, and forehead. Lisa drank in the sight of Kinwoa's balls slapping down against her groin as she thrust upwards harder without mercy. Kinowa's pussy was dripping and coated Lisa's cock in creamy white pussy juices. Lisa felt the sky giant about to endure a massive orgasm. In response, her halo glowed brighter, including Kinowa's out-of-control electrical aura.

Kinowa moved forward until she was leaning over Lisa on her elbows. Her breasts and areolas brushed and rubbed against Lisa's, sending jolts of pleasure up her spine down to her crotch. Kinowa rocked and shoved her whole body back and forth, greedily ramming herself back into Lisa's laps as she bucked against her in synch.

"I'm cumming!" Kinowa roared at the top of her lungs, lightning flashed a hundred times, and thunder rumbled like the roaring of a million lions.

"HAAHH!!" Lisa howled her orgasm, digging her nails in the green flesh of Kinowa's ass and spreading them as wide as they would go.

Albert stroked himself like a baboon in heat to the forbidden scene playing out just for his viewing.

Lisa and Kinowa bucked and thrust back against each other harder until the entire bed-chamber could take it no more and sustained broken legs. "My God!" Albert muttered as he looked around him. The ceiling chandeliers swung violently in every direction, and Albert only hoped they would hold till both women finally finished.

Several flashes of lightning lit the skies outside the palace as both women came with holy fury.

Lisa fired inhuman levels of semen deep inside Kinowa's womb, causing her belly to swell past capacity. What couldn't be stuffed inside her escaped out from around Kinowa's stretched labia. Her swollen belly made her look like she was five months pregnant. For her part, Kinowa fired thick hot ropes of cum that painted Lisa's face and tits white. Lisa opened her mouth excitedly and caught some semen firing her way and swallowed greedily. Kinowa finally went limp in her cock and body and slumped off to the side, breathing raggedly.

Albert crawled over to his mother and sat beside her. She smiled at him and leaned on her side to fac him.

"First question, mom, what was up with all of that just now? I've never seen your Halo burn wildly like that when you were with Mya or me. Second question, why did Kinowa's body cloak itself with electricity?"

"Bot of your questions have straightforward answers, baby," Lisa stated, "Divine beings such as myself and semi-divine beings like your mistress here can synch our souls, which power our, well, powers. This ability allows us to feel each other's pleasure, doubling our pleasures. It's not always a voluntary action; in fact, what happened was completely involuntary. The reason why this never happened between us was that you need to have a degree of control over your powers in order for it to happen and when that happens, I shudder to think what will happen to me."

"That explains the first two questions. Why then didn't either of you act wildly like that with me? Is it because I'm half-human?"

"To be honest with you, my future king," Kinowa chimed, sitting up, "It is because you are half-human that I never bothered going all out with you. Until you master your power, as your mother said, either of us going all out with you will severely injure you, possibly even kill--"

"Don't be ridiculous!" Lisa barked, cutting Kinowa's thoughts before she could finish her thoughts. "My son is exceptional; I have no doubt my handsome prince will master my power in no time. You'll see."

Listening to his mother praise him lit an enormous fire inside Albert. His happiness ignited his arms and shoulders with the usual white fire, that oppressed Kinowa with an unbearable amount of pressure, but which tickled and pleased Lisa, making her break out in sweet laughter. His emotions were powering his latent power and soon engulfed his torso, legs, and feet. With each part of his body cloaked in his power, Kinowa suffered immensely. Still, Lisa experienced a million little tongues lapping up her cum stained labia and licking all along with her half-erect cock that was covered in sky queen cunt juices.

"Oh shit shit shit!" Albert shouted out frantically. He ran towards his egg and gripped it tightly. The egg hummed, and his flames vanished instantaneously.

"Oh, thank the skies!" Kinowa said, exasperated, grateful to be free of the invisible pressure assaulting her entire being with pain. Lisa pouted, enjoying the otherworldly tongues and lips pleasuring her.

"Does that egg helps regulate your powers? Interesting," Lisa commented. "Baby, after your mistress finishes fucking me, do something special for the both of us," she said, kneeling before him, arms pressed together, squeezing her breasts tightly together for him.

Kinowa joined her and mirrored her actions. "Fuck us with all the power you can control! Give us an orgasm that will never be topped in this world or the next."

"I concur with your whore of a mother, my future king!" Kinowa chimed. Both women kissed and licked his chest, nipples, and abs. Albert placed one hand on top of Kinowa's massive ass and slapped hard. She took his left side and Lisa took his right.

He kissed Kinowa first, then kissed his mother who wiped her lips clear of Kinowa's semen first. She didn't want him tasting any of it, not in her presence. Albert reached behind her back with his hand and slid under between her thighs and fingered her. The three of them engaged in a lengthy three-way kiss. Lisa Kissed Albert, who kissed Kinowa, who kissed Lisa in that order and finishing with all three of them kissing one another at the same time. Kinowa grabbed and played with Lisa's tits, twisting and tugging on her sensitive pink nipples. Lisa stroked her son's cock, who kneaded and slapped Kinowa's ass over and over. All their cocks rose together slowly, first Albert's, then Lisa's, and finally Kinowa's. The heads of their dick pressed and rubbed against one another, eliciting moans and gasps from all of them.