Dark Roots Ch. 10

Story Info
Albert compiles information on the creatures he met.
4.6k words
4.67
1.9k
2

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diary of Supernatural Beings, Entry N0. I

Portland, Oregon

DeSanto Residence

When I think about everything that has transpired these last couple of days, the word crazy comes to mind, scratch that, these last two years have been a fucking trip. From the day I turned eighteen up to this point, It has just been a wild roller coaster ride with one too many hills and loops and twists and turns for my stomach and balls to handle. But as crazy as everything has been, I learned about what I was, who I was and just how different from the rest of my friends and girlfriend I really was. I also learned a very dark truth about who and what my mother was and just how out of this world she was. Speaking about weird relationships, my relationship with her, my mother that is, was indistinguishable from that of a romantic couple. People who say that it's taboo to be in an incestuous relationship with one of your parents would be correct, but neither she nor I can't be limited or defined by standard human morals and principles.

I love my mother just as much as I love my girlfriend, and nothing is going to change that. Neither the laws nor morals of Men or the judgment of God will ever stop me from loving my mother how I see fit. And as much as the demons and lord of Hell may praise me for our incestuous and clear rebellious attitude towards God, I frankly don't care for their approval or respect.

The world my mother introduced to me, the one she promised she would show me, I have now borne witness and partook in. It has not been disappointing, but it has been eye-opening. I am not the only one in the world to have the veil lifted from his eyes and bear witness to the truth of this world. Monsters exist that much is very true as are Angels. Demons exist and so does the Devil, and if they exist, then the Big Man upstairs must also exist. I wonder what he would think of me, about my very existence. Hopefully before ever confronting any of the forces of Heaven, I'll make this damn elusive power that only comes out during sex, mine and bring it under control.

I am taking this time to compile a sort of Monster or supernatural dictionary of all the supernatural creatures and beings I have gotten to know intimately and personally. I will even include the races I have seen with my own eyes but have not yet interacted with, yet.

**Humans**

The first species in my dictionary is modern humans, also known as Homo Sapiens, who have been around for approximately three hundred thousand years. Theirs is a history and continuing legacy of warfare, innovation, genocide, and a slow evolution. There are two camps of thought regarding the origins of humans. One believes humans evolved naturally from different links of ancient primates, while the other believes with all of their heart that humans descended from the first two humans created by God in a garden in an unknown location on earth. I'm not here to say who is right or wrong. I'm here to describe humanity as best I can.

Humans come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and creeds. Although we may be the same species, some intentionally divide us by race, race meaning different groups of humans who are not physiologically and genetically different enough to be classified as a separate human species. Human life spans range from the time we are born to a possible one hundred and two years. However, the oldest living human was Jeanne Calment of France, who lived to be one hundred and twenty-two. But human lifespans like hers are the exception, not the rule. But humans don't even get to live past one because unborn lives are terminated for various reasons, sometimes for the health and safety of the mother or for more selfish reasons. Though humans in other less developed economies sometimes lose children before they are ever teens due to famine, crime, war, and regrettably, genocide too.

Humans are a social species, with some choosing isolation rather than socialize. Some function better as lone wolves, while others can't function unless a part of a group. There are both strengths and weaknesses to marching to one's own beat and marching together as a cohesive unit. There is indeed strength in numbers, but the noble heart of a solitary lion can just as also pull one through difficult moments. When in a group one loses their sense of identity and adopts groupthink and when one is alone, well loneliness seeps in and can be crippling.

Human ingenuity seemingly knows no bounds based on ancient structures such as the pyramids of Egypt and exhumed ancient cities are testaments to that innate want to build and spread. And as beautiful as ancient cities and structures were in their time, new modern marvels have succeeded them in size, scope, and splendor.

With thousands of cities sprawled everywhere across hundreds of countries in the modern world, illuminating the night and thousands of languages are spoken by different nations. The most spoken human languages are English, Spanish, and Chinese. With the creation of cities and language, the design and implementation of laws were next. Through regulations came order and stability, especially to society. But regardless of how common-sense law worked, many said 'fuck you' to the law and continue to break them every day.

Humans are not an inherently magical race, but with the aid of their innovative minds, and that human drive to pursue the next best thing; they have created technology that can give them almost anything within the realm of possibility. However, some humans can still tap into magic. Humans, especially men, rely primarily on strength and physical dominance when fighting each other. However, mental domination is also just as practical during combat.

Humans come in two different sexes. Men and women. Like much of the animal kingdom, the male impregnates the female, carrying the child to term. Some animals give birth to live babies as humans do; others lay eggs like birds and reptiles. Some humans are born attracted to the same sex through no fault of their own, and others feel a different calling, to become the sex they feel they should have been born into.

All in all, humanity is a proud race, a flawed race but a proud one that continues to persevere despite all the troubles that plague them since their advent.

**Angels**

Next in lines comes the species known as the heavenly spirits, or as they are better known to believers of the three major Abrahamic faiths as Angels or Angelos in Greek and Malach in Hebrew. I have not had the chance to talk to one who had not fallen like my mother, nor have I actually met another fallen angel, so all I can go by is what I know of my mother and what she has shared with me including what they are like and how they differ from how they are depicted in religious texts.

What I used to believe was that each person was born or given their guardian angel from God. They would look after them and keep them safe throughout their life if it was God's will. I know that the Roman Catholic Church separates different angels in hierarchical order, including by purpose, power, and authority.

Angels, since antiquity, are depicted as gorgeous creatures when they are encountered. They are popularly depicted as men in literature, tv shows, art, manga, video game, movies, especially in religious texts. The gender of Angels has confounded both scholars and believers since the advent of the faith. But my mother, again being a fallen angel, can transition between what she looked like before her fall and then after it. As a human, and without a shred of doubt, my mother is the most beautiful woman in the world. I shouldn't say this around my girlfriend, but I can't deny my mother's radiant beauty when she transforms to her pre-fallen form. When she transitions into her fallen state, she is not as beautiful as she was, but her fallen state still retains and inspires a certain attraction. Dark, evil, seductive, like a poisonous flower or animal, like the poison dart frog.

I believe Angels are beautiful or give themselves attractive features to make the humans they communicate with, comfortable. My mother says Angels, by default, have no human features while in heaven and instead are more like balls of white smokeless fire. It's only when angels cross over into the mortal realm that they have to masquerade as humans to carry out their heavenly tasks.

As for angelic genders, as I mentioned earlier, my mother has shared with me the knowledge that Angels do come in both genders or no gender at all. They either have a natural inclination towards masculine or feminine energy regardless if they are in heaven or on earth. Why then do the Bible and Tanakh only depict angels as male? Because it would go against the ancient established belief that women, other than the mother of God and female saints, have or had a certain level of equality among the primarily male dominant residents of the heavenly world.

My mother also has shared with me that even if an angel naturally feels inclined towards feminine energy, nine times out of ten that angel would come down to earth as a man because to look like a woman and give yourself the parts of a woman puts you in the naturally submissive role. No heavenly power wants to put itself in that position unless explicitly told to do so or if they choose to do it of their own free will, which means breaking away from God and damning itself to the eternal lake of fire.

Another reason why no heavenly powers want to present themselves as a human is because of human Men. Human men are naturally inclined to be obedient towards and listen to another more powerful man in an authoritative position. But a man who is fortunate enough to gaze upon an angel of the female variety, regardless of whether she is in a position of power or not, will ignore important prophecies entrusted to the one receiving it and instead will try his chances with the female angel. This would be a normal reaction since angels of either gender would present themselves in the most beautiful face possible, its meant to be inviting and reassuring.

Let's talk about Angelic reproduction, can angels reproduce? Angels were thought since ancient times to be unable to reproduce with other spirits, especially with living beings. The first guess is accurate. In heaven, spirits can't breed with each other or with other heavenly spirits. But on earth, how much they allow themselves to mimic humans depends solely on the will of God, or if they are damned, by their own free will. Those who damn themselves can reproduce with humans since they are no longer bound to God's will or influence.

An interesting thing happens when the parents of angelic hybrids are mixed. we already know what happens when the father is an angel and the mother is a human, we get the monstrous Nephilim. If the mother is an angel and the father a human, you get a reasonably average-sized human with supernatural abilities including those of the magical variety. This mixing of parents to get a different child is reminiscent of the tiger and lion pairing when it comes to creating a hybrid in zoos and is in fact the perfect example. When the father is a lion and the mother a tigress, we get the famous Liger. A giant amongst the big cats. When the parents are reversed, you get the lesser-known Tigon.

What is the purpose of Angels? Why do they do what they do? They are heavenly creatures created by God, to serve and worship him. There are billions upon billions of them in heaven. They help by carrying out the lord's will throughout not only just the Earth but throughout the entirety of the universe and beyond. They act by protecting and guiding everything and everyone entrusted to them.

What are the abilities and powers of angels? If my mother serves as an excellent example of what Angels can do. Then it's safe to say that they have enough strength to flatten mountain ranges. Freeze the world's oceans, blast planets to smithereens, and generally do almost anything they are permitted to do. They're powerful because their natural enemies; Demons and Fallen Angels, pose enough of a threat to warrant this level of explosive power.

What is the purpose of ranks and orders? My mother is a fallen angel, but before she fell, she was of the order of Thrones, which put her in the highest sphere of the angelic hierarchy. The other ranks above her are Cherubim and Seraphim. Lucifer was a seraph, the first seraph created. How much power and authority an angel has over those beneath them is proportionate to their rank and order. Each throne, cherub, and seraph have hundreds of thousands even millions of angels attending them. Orders come from the very top and trickle down to all of them till they reach the lowest order, which is Angels.

Are they good or bad? Hard to say. Some follow the will of God robotically, while others only do it while resisting the urge to fall and give in to selfish desires that lead to temptation and damnation. Generally, angels are neutral unless told to do good by God. Only fallen angels have chosen to do evil and live out their new life as they see fit, much like my own mother.

**Lamias**

Lamias are an interesting species based on my personal interaction with only one. Lamias are women who are physically half snakes from the waist down and women from the waist up. In classical mythology, they are female daemons who devoured children. Ancient Greek mothers would use the Lamia to scare their children into behaving, much like the boogeyman. Doing some more research, I learned from ancient commentaries like Aristophanes; Lamia was a queen of Lybia who was beloved by the king of the gods, Zeus. When Hera, Zeus's sister-wife, robbed her of her children from this union. She took vengeance by eating children wherever she went and children weren't her only victims, for at times it would be expectant mothers or single roving men.

Just how much of that information is true, is a matter of personal belief, but people believe in all sorts of different things, but it doesn't make it true or false. If you could see past the veil everyone has draped over their eyes, you would see what is true and what is wrong in this world.

Since real-world snakes come in all sizes and colors like human women come in all shapes, sizes, and colors also. Then it's safe to say Lamias when they were more numerous in a period of history that men forgot about; also came in different varieties.

The only Lamia I ever met and had sex with was with my mother's ex-wife, Mya. She had the upper body of a black woman with black tribal marking on her breasts, shoulders, and abdomen. Mya kept her hair in a large and unkempt afro. Her scales were not one shade of color but multi-colored when she was in a regular mood. When she became sexually excited, her scales turned red and gold and shimmered.

Now I don't know if this ability is specific to Mya alone, but before she had sex with my mother, she shapeshifted her two clitorides that are cone-shaped, into two large penises. I don't need to say or share what she did with them with my mother, because honestly, I rather forget I ever saw that. Maybe Lamias can physically alter their bodies however they please, or perhaps it's only specific to only a few of them. I wonder if she can shapeshift into a human, maybe the next time I see her I should ask her.

When it comes to reproduction, it's unclear if they can reproduce successfully with pure males, either human or non-humans. I was able to impregnate her but only because of my angelic genes. Thanks to those same dominant angelic genes, I came home as a proud father to a son who is fifty percent Lamia, a quarter angel, and a quarter human. I named him Dork initially because he said he loved the sound of it, but then changed his name to Charles after learning he had a strong English accent.

The other question on my mind is, are they able to impregnate other Lamia, human and non-human females? I'm not sure. I saw only a few females inside of the underground civilization, so I'm confident she got around with all of them.

What types of supernatural powers or abilities do Lamias possess besides shapeshifting? That's still to be determined and witnessed personally. I need to ask my mother more about this race. I really should have inquired more about her ex-wife's species.

**Vampires**

Vampires are legendary and iconic creatures of the night known worldwide by hundreds of names and by hundreds of cultures. Just hearing the name evokes history and cultural legends based around them. History and legends made them immortal sun-scared blood-drinking undead. But I don't know if that can be said to be all true. My mother's best friend, Morania, is a vampire. How long my mother has known her is beyond me, but if vampires are immortal, then I think it's safe to assume they have known each other for maybe a thousand years.

When my mother first introduced me to her long-time friend, there was something very striking about her appearance. Her hair was unnaturally black, and I mean it was almost like looking into a void of pitch darkness. The color of her eyes was a dark red, like red wine and she had pupils like those of a cat. Her skin tone was pale, like a sheet of paper, somewhat like my mother's. She fills out all the visual qualifications of looking the part. Now, does she act the part? Hard for me to tell at this point. I didn't see her drink any blood the only time I saw her. in fact she was getting triple-teamed by goblins, so it's clear she has a very high libido.

If legends and myths are true, then they are immortal but under one specific condition. They can't die by aging. But if one were to, say, cut off their heads or completely vaporize them; then they're as good as dead. Are they invincible? No. They can be shot at, stabbed, cut, and hammered into the ground. All physically sustained traumas will be displayed as bruises, cuts, and holes from gunshots if they are shot at. I wonder if they have accelerated healing? I should ask my mother.

When I was a kid, I read physical graphic novels and webtoons, and the vampires depicted always have superhuman strength, speed, and reflexes. But Morania didn't display any of these traits, though, although I'm sure she has them all.

When it comes to starting families of their own, vampire reproduction can get tricky. Vampire men and women are known for being notoriously infertile. If vampires wanted to create new vampires, they need only bite and infect regular humans. But if two vampires of the opposite sex wanted to have a child together with the traditional way that humans use, it may or may not happen.

Based on my mother's information, Morania has been trying for centuries with her then-vampire husband to get pregnant. But vampire semen contains little to no sperm, and vampire eggs are either semi-alive or have zero genetic material, and therefore, conception is not possible. My mother told me that she was involved in a, as she described it, hot threesome with Morania and the husband when she met her. She didn't know it then, but Morania tried to get my mother to knock her up. Little did she know, my mother was infertile as both a man and woman.

**Nephilim**

The Nephilim are known for only appearing in the first chapter of The Holy Bible if one were to try to find information about them. Further descriptions about them and who were were left obscure on purpose by the people who compiled The Bible. To find out more information about them, one need only read the Book of Enoch to learn who they really are.

The Nephilim are the children of the illicit union between angels and humans, in particular male angels, and human women. Unlike me, whose mother is a female angel, a fallen one, but an angel regardless, the Nephilim are born like regular human babies, but because they received their souls from their angelic fathers, they reflect their fathers' actual heights and thus age rapidly shortly after being born, by rapidly, I mean at an explosive rate. If one were born today, they would be five years in twenty-four hours, and fifty-five years old by next week. In that time, they can grow and stand between nine feet tall being the shortest up to great heights like forty-five feet tall!

12