Dark Roots Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Nephilim's two most remarkable abilities are their immeasurable strength and their near invulnerability. With strength proportionate to their sizes, they can lift and push objects as small as a semi-truck to a cruise liner and even break small mountains. If that wasn't impressive enough, their invulnerability is only matched by their strength. Bullets and sharp objects can't pierce their skin. They can tank shots from the world's newest generation of battle tanks including rounds from old WWII naval guns. Even my mother's telekinesis that can fold a semi-truck in half effortlessly, barely managed to cave in the chest of the Nephilim living in the underground civilization with her ex-wife.

However, because the Nephilim are still half-human, they can still be killed. They can die from old age when their bodies can't take the weight of their great size anymore and they are susceptible to drowning and to poison. My mother says venom from a box jellyfish filled into a shot glass is enough to kill a Nephilim as tall as a skyscraper. But it would take a hell of a lot of box jellyfish to fill a shot glass full of venom.

Their temperaments are something to behold and fear and they should never be provoked to anger. Few Nephilim docile temperaments and even if one is relatively calm one moment, get them going or get on their wrong side, and there will be chaos and destruction for miles on end.

On genders, it's a bit one-sided. About ninety-eight percent of Nephilim are born male, with the exceedingly rare two percent being female. My mother says this is the case because Nephilim who are born as male isn't interested in reproducing, not that it can't happen. Their only real interest is eating, inflicting violence on animals, humans, each other, and laying waste to God's creation.

**Goblins**

I have only seen this race one time, and that was when I was down beneath the crust of the earth in the underground civilization. There were three of them triple-teaming my mother's friend, Morania in a lust-filled haze. Physically they are three feet tall with oversized testicles, packing small penises. Their skin is green in color, and they are bald with no body hair anywhere. They have short but sharp ears. They can speak English, albeit broken English. I'm not sure about the female variety as I did not see any. I will have to keep my eyes open for one.

**Sky Giants**

Ah, Sky giants. When the name of this race leaves my lips, the first and only one I think about is Kinowa. When I first met her, she stood a towering fifteen feet tall. Her skin is a teal color, and her hair a dark green. Her eyes are exceptionally beautiful as are their color, amber. She wore a tunic or a robe akin to what ancient Greek women wore in that time period. I think it's called a Chiton. I met her after I stormed out of my home in a fit after catching my mother and girlfriend having sex behind my back.

Sky giants get their name because they are the physical manifestations of the weather and weather phenomena, especially in the stratosphere and upper stratosphere, such as lightning, thunder, rain, clouds, etc. They also get their names because they are very tall. Kinowa herself was fifteen feet tall when I met her. At first glance, terror paralyzed me. I've never seen a human or humanoid that freaking tall. Now that I think about it though, the Nephilim living in the underground civilization was her exact height. I guess I wasn't that shocked.

Kinowa told me about their other sky giants, such as Thunder giants, although I have never seen one yet. I think Kinowa, as a queen, a royal, represents the entire sky, at least the entire domain under her dominion. She also referred to Nephilim as terrestrial giants given flesh which leads me to think that both giant races are as different as birds are to fish.

My mother shared new information about Kinowa's race that the queen herself failed to disclose to me either because she wanted to hide it from me, or she just forgot. Before the flood, sky giants and the entire subspecies masqueraded as the ancient sky gods and goddesses, leading man to believe there were multiple ruling powers in heaven. My mother said that the sky giants are chiefs of the weather of the 'lowest heaven.' Sky giants were put in charge of stabilizing the climate, meaning the clouds always had water and were puffy, the rain was produced, lightning was given its shape and power, thunder clapped, and the air was generated, and water in the air was frozen so snow could fall. I wonder if the ancient Greek God, Zeus, was one of these sky giants or a thunder giant.

Kinowa told me that when it comes to relationships, sky giants are notoriously polyamorous and that after marriage, 'extreme monogamy' becomes the rule. Kinowa is eleven hundred years old and has had many past lovers. But speaking about lovers, sky giants like her can, um, grow a freakishly large penis, like my mother. Kinowa told me she had a child with a Lamia, which means that her species can breed with any race above and below their domain. I'm trying to think if I came inside her when my mother and I were at her palace. I remember her spraying me and wetting me from top to bottom, plus, the force of her orgasm forced me out of her like a giant broken fire hydrant.

As near-immortal and physical manifestations of the weather, they have access to many supernatural abilities and weather-based powers. For one, Kinowa displayed superhuman strength when she went toe to toe with my mother. She generated electricity in her hands and created lighting that she fired at my mother. She's enchantingly beautiful, and that leads me to believe that she has a special quirk called supernatural beauty. I'm not aware of other powers she has, but I'm certain the list is long.

I think I did a decent job filling out the first entry for now. I can't wait to see what new beings I will meet as my mother shares more of her past immortal lovers with me. I can't wait indeed.

***

"Baby, dinner is ready. Come on down and eat with me. You don't want the food to get cold."

"Okay, mami, I'm coming."

"Ay, como me encanta cuando me llamas eso, querido" Lisa replied in Spanish.

12