Dark Roots Ch. 12

Story Info
Albert get his trainer.
3.8k words
4.7
1.7k
3
0

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring Break Camping Trip

Washington State

9:30 AM

Interstate 97

Lisa was behind the wheel, driving down the I-97 in her 2021 Jayco Grayhawk Motorhome with her son and Indigo inside. They traveled from their native Oregon to neighboring Washington to the Yakama Indian Reservation, spending spring vacation.

Before the start of their trip, Lisa told her son the night before she would be out acquiring a motorhome and wouldn't be home until the following day where he should be ready to go by the time she got back home. Indigo dropped by the night before and slept over to spend time with Albert and Lisa.

With suitcases stuffed and ready in hand, Indigo and Albert, the love birds, stepped out of his home together. They didn't have to wait long for Albert's mother to stop by. She stopped the large motorhome and stepped out of the beast of the vehicle. Albert gawked at his mother like they were staring at another woman entirely.

Lisa wore a pair of tight, form-fitting black leggings with white stripes running down her legs. An opened green & black flannel shirt and a black sports bra underneath. She kept her hair tied in a bun and wore a black hat with a broken halo design on the front.

Indigo didn't take too kindly at Albert, gawking at his mother, and changed her clothes once they settled inside the motorhome. She walked out of the bedroom inside the motorhome wearing a pair of black and violet booty shorts, a black shirt, a black choker, and black and white shoes.

Now Albert's eyes went from staring at his mother to his girlfriend's luscious round booty. She kept her hair in its natural afro instead of tying it back in a ponytail like she usually did.

Lisa and Indigo engaged in a friendly staring match and occasionally threw gum wrappers at one another. Other times Lisa would stop at gas stations and let Albert take the wheel to learn how to drive the motorhome.

The motorhome was large enough for a small family of three to live. It had a queen-size bed in the back. Above the front seats was an overhead bed with a piece that the person sleeping can fold inward to allow the driver and passenger to get in and out of their seats.

The motorhome was large and spacious, with a lot of amenities. One of them was a large shower, a toilet, and a small sink and mirror. There's a trifold sofa, a dinette area to eat and drink at.

There were cabinets overhead that originated from the front of the motorhome to the back. The back room with the queen size bed had two wardrobes and a tv cabinet. There was a small fridge and a small kitchen with an electric stove and oven for cooking and heating food.

Two flags snapped and flapped atop the motorhome. One of them was a Mexican flag on one side of the motorhome, and the other was white, which bore a black upside cross.

To help them pass the time, Albert and Indigo listened to Lisa talk about an exciting topic on children born from the union of human and supernatural creatures.

***

"I have a question for you, Lisa. Given his parentage, does this make Albert half-human and half-angel? And does this make him better than most half-breeds?"

"That depends on your definition of what you think better is. A human-wolf hybrid or werewolf has many physical abilities that make them efficient in fighting.

However, despite all of this, they can still be killed and are susceptible to high levels of physical trauma, magical attacks, and elemental damage. Whereas, let's say children from human and fairy couplings will have quick access to a host of powerful magical abilities and spells that give them an advantage over many.

But magic does not make one invulnerable, invincible, or exempt from taking damage because all it takes is another magical being with greater levels of magic to kill them. But you asked me if half-human-angels are better. I can tell you that society favored certain hybrids over others in the past, and one of them is the half-angel.

For example, supernaturally attractive children are the products of an angel, elven and old gods mating with humans. Boys and girls that are supernaturally beautiful were the envy and the target of ancient secret societies to procure some of their blood. The blood of these hybrids could grant youth the gray-headed, instant health to the sick and dying, and even rarely, it could bestow some arbitrary power to the drinker.

Regardless of the hybrid, each must learn to harness its abilities and powers whether they want to or not. The range of capabilities and skills for all hybrids can be limitless. Okay, let me retract that, not endless. Still, a hybrid whose main and obvious forte is in the physical will undoubtedly rival the most physically powerful beings and heroes of legend and myth.

Since we made it to myths and legends, I want to recount a story about a particular demi-god. As you two already know, the definition of a demi-god is a child who is half-divine and half-human. One parent must be human, and the other a god or supernatural being with exceptional power. My son, Albert, can be considered a demi-god. He would have been one if he were born in ancient Greece instead of modern-day America.

Anyway, the demi-god I wanted to talk about is Aeneas. Do you two know who his parents were?"

Albert looked a little confused, not sure about the answer, but Indigo knew the answer immediately and spoke up.

"His mother was the goddess Aphrodite, and his father was either a prince or a noble by the name Anchises."

"Correct, Indigo!" Lisa praised her. "Prince Anchises and the goddess Aphrodite had sex and had a son named Aeneas. Contrary to having the most divinely attractive primordial spirit for a mother, their son was an average-looking young man. He was not born with any real supernatural powers like elemental control or love inducement like his mother. He did have heightened physical abilities that he used in numerous battles."

"Wait, did you know all three of them?" Albert asked her.

Lisa smiled at him, "I did know them. Aphrodite alongside the other Olympians. This includes most of the old deities and ancient spirits that came from the Aether. The Aether is a cut on the side of The Father that produces a host of spirits of varying powers and abilities.

However, none of these spirits pose any real threat to the host of Heaven since they come into existence with only a minuscule amount of power. What's little to God and the host of Heaven would be like the power of a mountain to a teeny tiny human."

"Wait s second, so what exactly are you trying to say then, mom?"

"Just because one parent is mortal and the other either divine or supernatural, doesn't always mean the child or children are going to inherit magical abilities. Aeneas had to have help from his mother and from Apollo to hone his heightened physical abilities.

Indigo stared wide-eyed; her lips pursed in a perfect O. "So, what about Zeus? Is he also one of these old spirits?"

Lisa chuckled hearing that name, brushing off a peal of laughter that wanted to escape her lips. "Zeus, for your information, was a sky giant, completely different from a primordial spirit. The old geezer is still hanging around, and the last I heard is he became a recluse."

"Are you talking about Zeus? The one with lightning bolts in hands and king of the gods?" Albert asked, his interest peaked. "Is it true he fucked everything and everyone?"

Lisa and Indigo broke out in laughter. Albert blushed from the embarrassment.

"The short answer, yes. That old man has fathered more children than any other spirit in all creation. He's even tried getting with me one time. I told him if he could beat me in a fight, I would lie with him."

Albert looked jealous. "And? Did you win?"

"I sure did. The old man was a serious powerhouse during his short-lived reign, but an angel of my rank was more than he could handle." Lisa answered.

Indigo has another question. "Let me get this straight. A child born from the union of a mortal and a supernatural being will not always be born with powers. Does this make Albert the exception?"

"Yes," Lisa started, "he's more than just an exception. He's the only living example besides The Messiah that I know who was born with all the heavenly powers of his divine parent, but he also has a power that is exclusively his own. How much power my baby has is still unknown to me. However, much power he has, I intend to find the best to help train him to utilize it to its full potential."

The trio neared the reservation, passing a sign bearing its name on the interstate signaling the exit to take to enter. Lisa pulled into the exit and continued driving.

"Can I ask you another question, Lisa? Sorry but I'm just enamored with everything relating to myths and legends."

"Sure, thing darling, I don't mind sharing everything I know with you."

"Albert told me the night he followed you to an underground civilization with your friend. He said he saw a lot of non-human creatures and beings living together."

Lisa looked surprised that her son would tell Indigo of that horrible night and what happened. She bit down gently on the corner of her bottom lip. Lisa looked over to her son, who stared back at her. He winked at her, and she smiled at them. She took that as a sign that he made peace with that.

"Yes, that's true, Indigo. What about it?"

"Well, I wanted to know if there are both mythical and supernatural creatures still roaming the world today."

"Yes, Indigo, there are plenty of non-humans that are still around. Big Foot is a hybrid. The Loch Ness monster is a magical creation from an ancient witch queen. The abominable snowman, another hybrid. Leprechauns, gnomes, and fairies persist, though they have all gone underground to escape from humans. The reason why the Earth isn't teeming with creatures from races originating from myths and legend is that, along with the Nephilim, a great majority died during the great flood."

"The Nephilim," Indigo said softly, "I've heard about them. The children of human women and angels. Does that make Al--" Lisa interrupted her mid-sentence as quickly as lightning.

"NO!" Lisa barked, spooking Indigo.

"Let me make this distinction clear right now, darling. Just like Ligers and Tigon are born when you change their parents, the same principle applies in this case. My son is a half-angel, but that's a general term. The correct classification is Elioud. He is an Elioud because his father is human, and I am an angel.

The Nephilim were monstrous giants that looked human initially, but their violent nature and cruelty transformed them. They are bastards born of women that their angelic fathers raped at their leisure. But do you know why Indigo? Because my brothers in Heaven lusted after Adam's wife, but she was under his protection and The Father's protection. So if they couldn't get to Eve, they got to her great-grandchildren and lusted after the daughters of men when they began to multiply on the Earth long after the fall of Adam & Eve.

The Nephilim in those days had more power than they do now, and there are still many alive livings beneath the Earth today. In the days of Jared, they created new races and creatures that we know as vampires, mermaids, fairies, and chimeras. They made them by mating with animals of the Earth, the ocean, and the skies.

At the prayers and cries from four powerful archangels, The Lord finally did away with the total corruption of the Earth, killing the Nephilim along with everything they created. Therefore, creatures of myth and legend no longer exist, at least not on the surface of the Earth. Every single mythical race has gone underground or very high up inside mountains, including beneath the oceans. If anyone of them were to come out and try to mingle with humans, they would be hunted by archangels and taken somewhere to either be destroyed or imprisoned."

Indigo not only heard the hatred in Lisa's tone towards her former brothers but felt it too. A deep burning heat that neither burned nor damaged fell over her body. The heat felt like invisible serrating energy blades cutting deep into all of her limbs.

"If that's what the Nephilim are about, what are Eliouds then? Are they just as bad as them, Lisa?"

"They can be, Indigo. They, too, are a product of a forbidden union. But as Albert's mother, I did all I could to make sure he didn't inherit any of my less-than-kind personality traits. I did this by manipulating his DNA while he was still growing inside of me. Eliouds always grow to average human height and are gifted with either superpowers or high levels of magical and elemental abilities. Some give in to their darker desires and turn out just as bad as their cousins. The other half turn our fine, living in peace alongside regular humans. But whether an Elioud is benevolent and generous or violent and power-hungry, they, like the Nephilim, are hunted and captured by archangels."

"Are you and Albert being hunted too, Lisa?" Indigo looked and sounded concerned. She turned to Albert, who shot her a reassuring wink.

"I have been under a watchlist since I was cast out of Heaven by The Father himself. Unfortunately, Albert is also on that same watchlist as me. And since I can't take him off it, I am doing everything I can to make sure we can fight back together."

"When you talk about Archangels, are you talking about Michael, Gabriel, and the other two?" Indigo asked. She always thought they were the good guys. Perhaps

Lisa was talking about other unknown ones.

"The ones you mentioned are rulers. They rule their spheres in Heaven.

Technically they are no longer Archangels; they have been promoted to the ranks of Seraphim long ago. Archangels are the main fighting force of Heaven alongside The Powers. By nature, all angels, regardless of their rank, can fight, but none are more specialized in it than the Archangels and Powers. If you were to witness the power of just the lowest archangels in combat, you would think they were gods. The ones watching Albert and me are not the rulers but their subordinates."

Yakama Indian Reservation

The trio finally arrived at the reservation. There was jubilation inside the motorhome as Albert and Indigo cheered and shouted.

They parked inside a parking lot across the main building, where everyone in the tribe gathered for unique festivals and important tribal meetings. Eric Red River and his brothers and other tribe members stood outside the main building watching the long motorhome stop and park. The engine rumbling sound came to a halt, and the jubilant trio stepped outside one by one.

"Eric!" Albert called out to him. He walked over to his only true friend from university and clutched hands, giving each other a bro hug.

"It's good to see all of you. You two look pretty, Uhm." Eric wasn't sure what to make of Indigo's black and violet booty shorts or Lisa's tight leggings and exposed sports bra. He tried not to look directly at either of them.

Lisa walked past her son and pulled Indigo with her, much to her surprise. They hugged Eric tightly. They were thanking him for allowing them to stay here for the spring break. Their skin was soft and warm to the touch, especially Lisa's. Eric squeezed his way out from between them, his face turning red like a tomato.

"It's not a problem, Mrs. DeSanto. My family and I are more than happy to have you here. Before you guys decide to venture deeper into the more 'wildery' areas of the reservation, I want to give you a map of the park. The map shows you the park and all the attractions in it. We have a lake, a picnic area, a hiking trail, a bird-watching area, and many more places I think you guys will enjoy."

As Eric continued speaking about the beauty of the tourist areas of the reservation park, Lisa glanced over to the group of elders watching them. One elder stuck out to her. Although average in appearance to Indigo, to Lisa and Albert who now had the sight, his eyes were like glowing balls of electricity. Lisa nodded at him, and he did the same in turn.

"Well, that's all the information Mrs. DeSanto; I hope you guys enjoy your stay here. If you guys need anything else, please call or text that number on the map." Eric said.

Lisa tugged on Eric's cheek, shooting him a wink.

He blushed and turned away to hide his embarrassment. Lisa laughed and turned back to show her son and Indigo the map. She asked them where in the park they thought they should park the motorhome and set up camp. Albert chose a spot near a small stream and a lot of woods. He called Eric over and asked him to tag along with them.

The Red Woods

The location of their campsite was a one-kilometer-wide circular area free of trees which were more than enough space for the home-on-wheels. There were fresh new picnic tables with old worn-out cooking grills nearby. They've seen better days.

Albert kissed Indigo and his mother before stepping outside to survey their surroundings. Eric, who was sitting in the dinette area, saw this and remained silent.

"Okay, mother, me and Eric are going to hang out for a little bit."

"That's fine, baby; you two have fun."

At Albert's beckoning, both took off to wander through the woods together.

"You got a pretty cool mom, Al."

"Thanks, Eric, and It's okay for you to say something about what you saw. It's normal for me and her to do that." Albert said, looking at Eric, waiting for him to say something to justify why kissing his mother that way was immoral and taboo.

"About what? What are you talking about?" Eric answered, feigning confusion.

"You know what I'm talking about. You saw me kiss my mother back there. I didn't hide it from you because I trust you."

"If that's how you and your mother show your love for one another, who am I to tell you right from wrong. I'm not part of your family, so why should I care. Besides, it's not like your family is the only one with secrets. My family also has its secrets."

Albert chuckled, hearing his words. He kicked at a couple of rocks at his feet.

"What sort of secrets do you hide, my friend. I've known you ever since I entered Pigeon University. You were the first person I gravitated towards when I walked into my first class. I can't explain why I did."

"What If I told you that our meeting from the beginning was not by chance or coincidence, Albert."

Albert turned to him and furrowed his brows. "That sounds a bit villainy, Eric."

Eric laughed as he stopped walking. Albert rubbed the back of his head, laughing weakly and sheepishly at him.

"What are we laughing at, Bro?"

"I'm not a villain; I can promise you that. But what I am," Eric began speaking. His right arm beamed a light blue, Snapping and crackling with electricity.

"Is your teacher ALBERT!"

Albert's danger senses were going off like alarms in his head as he took off running, putting distance between him and Eric. His friend threw his fist in a semi-circular punch in his direction, firing off a wave of blue energy accompanied by arcing lines of electricity that ripped apart the ground and the trees around.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" Albert panicked, jumping over a fallen tree placed behind some medium-sized boulders. The wave of energy crashed against the thick rock, putting a deep scar in it that almost reached Albert on the other side.

He closed his eyes and tried to focus, begging for the power inside of him to come to his aid. He saw a small white flame in the middle of an infinite sea of rippling darkness. He ran towards the flame. But every time he neared it, it distanced itself further away from him.

"Why are you trying to get away from me! I need you to lend me some power, even just a little bit!" he begged. At last, the flame stayed where it was. Albert grabbed only the smallest of embers inside his hand and squeezed tightly in his fist.

12