Dark Roots Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the real world, Albert's right arm exploded in brilliant white flames. This was more powerful than he was used to handling. His arm felt two hundred pounds heavier, and to add to it, the heat his arm was giving off made him feel like he was standing next to the sun. Albert grabbed his burning arm with his normal one as if he was in pain.

"There we have it, the power of an Elioud!" Eric's said excitedly, anticipating this moment.

"Well, it's obvious you know what I am, but I'm wondering what the hell you are, amigo!" Albert inquired harshly.

"That's easy!" Eric declared proudly; his body glowed a bright blue before taking off towards the sky and leaving behind a sonic boom that blasted air and debris all around them.

Albert blocked the flying dust and debris from his face with his arm. When the dust settled, he stared wide-eyed at the giant bird he had ever seen in his life. It was like a Pterodactyl or more like an enormous stork; Its size was a passenger airliner. Its feather was white and blue. Undulating waves of electrical energy cloaked its entire body from beak to tail feathers. Every time it flapped its wings, it released showers of electricity that hyper-charged the air. In a flash, it vanished and reappeared in front of Albert in the form of Eric.

Eric donned a beautiful cloak of shimmering blue electricity that covered most of his body. Around his head was a dark blue transparent stork's skull with burning eyes in its empty sockets.

His hands and feet pulsed a midnight black from thick black gloves and boots he wore. He opened his cloak and wore something akin to dark blue overalls with black electrical feathers dangling around his neck in a necklace.

"You want to know what I am? I'm a THUNDERBIRD Albert!" Eric's voice boomed like thunder, rumbling through the woods.

"Whoa. Way freaking cool, bro. way freaking cool." Albert said, marveling at the badassery in front of him.

12