Dark Seduction - Skillful Descent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I believed him. He has access to arsonists; Ashley's attacker seemed to follow the news story: he got pissed because she denied his loan. Everything fit... even the holes in the would-be arsonist's alibi.

Even so, the media spotlight was enough to keep him occupied and giving serious consideration to swaying Ashley to move... so he could be free and clear to buy the place quietly and have the cameras removed during remodeling. That was Mindy's take on things. While I wasn't sure she had Scratch's insight her words held a certain solid logic to them.

"He's good. I can't find any of the inside cameras from the news footage. Though they may have more stashed in their vaults somewhere."

"Good. That means he'll have the same issue unless he knows where to look and gets overly paranoid."

"Not likely; he's a successful lawyer. If he doesn't cover his tracks he stays broke."

"And you know this how?"

"Dated a law student in college."

* * * *

Women Always Know. My father told me that and I never really believed him. Good guessers I'd give them but I seriously doubted that pithy statement. Not because I'm a sexist pig or anything; people are just too complicated... even the stupid ones.

People are also strange. Mindy liked working naked. She likes walking around the place equally naked, though she has taken to wearing a black kimono when puttering around. I am not a prude!! It's highly distracting to have a forty-three year old stunning dark-haired beauty prance around butt naked. When I asked her why the reply was just as shocking.

"I like masturbating."

"Well I haven't seen you do it."

"That is because I do not know the Laws of your Home. I only know that you request I wear something while walking around."

The Laws of the Home: just one of the Lessons I was learning during her stay. It took me two nights to formulate them into something cohesive enough to pass her scrutiny. It was also very awkward; I'd never given much Thought to how someone should behave in my place. I just winged things... and the Lifestyle was no place to ad-lib anything. Once that was done I was free to concentrate on Ashley.

She was behind a plethora of legal Stoics and snoops eager to find out if she had contact with... well... anyone worth the by-line. I examined her features... very professional with splashes of emotions tossed in to keep the press looking at her ex-husband. In her home she moved quietly, each step measured and paranoid.

"Do you think she'll put on a show for you?"

"Not while the press is there... including snoops looking for a juicy tidbit for their scream sheets. She'll be Miss Sweet and Public until the majority of the news crews leave... whenever that is."

"Three days already. I'd say they have two more before the trucks leave. That will leave only follow-ups from the local affiliates. When will you contact her?"

"That's a good question." I leaned back in my executive chair. That's when I saw one hand in Mindy's lap.

I wanted to look away, but forced myself to watch. Not her face... her hands; I'd never seen a woman masturbate up close and was curious about how she manipulated herself to orgasm. Strangely... I wasn't aroused. I watched as she approached her orgasm. I watched as she experienced it.

"Feel better?" I asked quietly.

"Somewhat. When I get into the Mood I usually keep going until I'm exhausted."

"And when you get into the Mood... Smoke does what?"

"That... depends. If I've earned the privilege he allows me to do as I wish. If I haven't..."

"You get punished." The words felt heavy on my tongue.

"Restrained so that I cannot touch myself."

"Beaten?"

"No." I was surprised... not only because of the lack of physical torment but because she sounded wistful.

"It's Human Touch. I...need to be touched. Held. It's difficult to explain... unless... Do you like cuddling?"

* * * *

It was an innocent Question. She couldn't know about Bethany... and I was not about to spill my guts. At that Moment I was flooded with beautiful memories of Bethany and me on Myrtle Beach... of her in my arms as we watched the sun set. It was the night before everything went wrong.

It was the last time I held anyone in my arms. I'd buried my parents. My younger sister was just exiting college in Connecticut. All I had was my skills online and the Suit... which kept me connected as well and separated.

"Why do you think she's going back to bondage? You have read her history?"

"Yes I have... and I cannot tell you why. I can tell you why I think she's willing to do it, but I'm not sure you're ready for the answer."

"Try me," I growled softly.

"She's willing to go back because of you. You've done everything a knight in shining armor is supposed to do... and for some Submissives... people like you are fantasies. You don't exist. If you accept the Bondage then you're just like every other Male in her life. Normalcy restored."

Damn. Just like that Mindy's opinion slid into place neat as you please... and I had the Feeling that her answer was as dead on as I was going to get without actually asking Ashley.

"So... by being me... being the Nice Guy..."

"You violate her sense of things. You didn't charge her for the extra things you did. You even made it clear you were doing them to help... you did everything right and in doing so..."

"That makes sense... but it's hard to swallow."

"The Truth often is."

She started playing with herself again... this time running her hands over her nipples. Now that I had a plausible answer to my question... what next? I'd already decided to go through with the thing. "Pity there isn't a hero's version to the Lifestyle."

"There... is..." Mindy breathed. Her tone went straight to my crotch; the boner sprang up so quickly it actually hurt!

"Stop that," I growled. Mindy gasped... but her hands slid to her side. I looked into her eyes.

She looked like a cross between a scolded puppy and a pissed kid standing in the corner. What I did not see was any sexual arousal. Not one glimmer echoed in her gaze... just that I've-been-bad look plastered on her face and stiffening her posture.

"What is this Hero's Version? You're here to help me through this... so help."

"He was right; you are a natural. That voice you used just then."

I thought about it. The only thing I heard in my voice was annoyance. I know she is a compulsive masturbator but I needed her head in the Game. I had to get ready... for Ashley.

"You are Scratch's sister. Honor dictates I don't lay a finger on you... so I won't. So you'll have to make do with your fingers only. I don't keep sex toys. Until the truck leave you are here to help me with getting through this."

"I understand," she said... with a submissive lilt that pleased me... and shifted my thoughts to my still hard penis. I willed the urge away; I still had to discover how to be a Hero and still go through with a bondage scene with Ashley.

"Now... begin at the beginning."

* * * *

"Greetings from the Big Easy!"

"HEY! I figured you'd call; Mindy's safe and back..."

"I know. I'm calling to see how you're doing."

"Better."

"You can always back out..."

"Not with my Honor in tack. Besides... Mindy says I need to do this."

"Really? That's not like her."

"Yeah. When I escorted her back home she told me: Learn everything you can about yourself. It will help you later."

"Nice. So... when is this going down?"

"Won't be long. Her ex-husband is in serious trouble with the cops snooping around his private life. It's only luck no one's found any of those sex tapes."

"Luck my eye; in order to keep them out of the news and courts he's destroyed the originals and the hardware. Too bad he didn't build the system himself... and the guy who installed the cameras is a burn-out meth addict running from the cops in Vegas."

"You've been busy," I chuckled.

"So has baby's mama. I just managed to get ahead of the private eyeball she placed to track who installed the outside security system. From there... it was just a matter of time before Ashley got wind of her activities."

And the data Scratch had somehow found its way into Ashley's hands; he is definitely not someone to cross.

"Oh... you may also wanna know that I let it slip that I was working for you."

"WHAT?!?!?"

"Relax. Mindy told me about your Version of things. I like it. Use everything at your fingertips for this one Gooder. And... trust me."

After my conversation I activated my monitors. Ashley was in the kitchen, still dressed for the court room or office.

* * * *

"Celebrating?"

"Alone... unless you care to join me."

"Think it's safe?"

"You tell me. Thank you by the way."

"Like I said... I want to help."

"I know... I'm sorry..."

"All is forgiven. But I still have my Word to honor... and you have payment to render."

Devoid of Emotion the Human Voice is a terrifying Weapon. {Hitman – Frozen Words}

"Indeed."

"And as to the bondage... I have one condition: it goes down My Way."

"I... see."

"Go to your computer; I have a brief description of My Way." There was a slight amusement to my words... that was not as fake as I wished it sounded.

Anticipation of the Kill... orgasmic Bliss... the Instant before the call to Battle splits the air. These are Moments when Man tosses away Humanity... for something more Primal {Call of the Beast}

"In the mean time I'll be in Black Mode. Drop me email or chat."

"Does it still..."

"I have my Reasons. Be Safe Ashley... and get plenty of Rest."

There. A voice inside my head kept screaming at me to take what little money I had and run. I could forge a new identity easily. I took a deep breath... before placing one last call.

* * * *

"Nervous?"

"Were you nervous your first time?"

"Very much so." I smiled at the soft chuckle.

"I still don't know if it will work though; In my efforts to get out I didn't study her enough to know if I have a shot of pulling this off. And I suck at Human programming."

"No different than a computer: the problem is in translation and proper coding. Be Safe Do-Gooder."

~~~~~~~~

Skills – Lock Picking

~~~~~~~~

As far as everyone else was concerned I was at Ashley's because of the mess her ex-husband left. Once word got out about the possibility of a sex tape... everyone wondered if he'd wired his home. After all... he had six cameras outside the place; the inside had to be equally scrutinized. Enter her friend and part-time tech wiz... ME. If anyone bothered to wonder why I was there the entire weekend, sex would be only one of the Gossip Topics. The main one: what did I find; that would probably get me some stares and a few false offers of something akin to civility.

The best thing about this... is that I don't have to say shit. I don't have to put the bug into anyone's ear. All I have to do is shut my trap and look innocent and it will blow over. Never away; I'm not that fortunate. Still... it helps that I have a ready-made cover story for my lengthy stay at her home.

I parked in the garage. Before the door fully sealed me away from prying eyes I popped the trunk... so that any stray eyes would see the two massive computer towers inside. Only one was functional; the other is a smuggling front I've used on occasion. Tonight it holds a different technology. I listened to the garage door close... and the silent click as the lock engaged.

I exited my car, taking the black backpack with me before closing the door. I left the trunk open; there would be several trips necessary. I smiled quietly; I don't think Ashley would understand it if Mindy was there to help me set up. Sure I could wing it... but her connection to Smoke is well known... and Smoke is an utter mystery to the Locals. I honor his request because of what I know... and don't know... about the happenings inside his Home.

The last thing Ashley needs is a connection to him. No one knows about my meetings with the elderly black man outside of Pack... and I rather like it that way. I hear the door open, turn and smile.

"Welcome to my home," she said. She sounded more than Happy... beyond relieved. There was also a dark undertone to her Words. I would have missed it without my Lessons.

"Congratulations," I replied with a bow. "I'll be inside in a moment."

"Need a hand?"

* * * *

"Two meetings... people will talk Lord Smoke."

"Drop the honorific... Do-Gooder," he chuckled. "I understand you have a request for me?"

I gave him the list, taking a deep breath before doing so. You'd think I'd be less nervous about handing a not-quite stranger a list of sex toys and other such trinkets considering what I was planning to do with Ashley. Smoke glanced at the list once... only once. He then placed it on his desk, face down. The desk glowed for a moment.

"Sweet!! Who made it?"

"You are not the only techno-geek in the Pack Do-Gooder. I have some items that many manufacturers would kill to get their mits on. Take this... " He pressed the surface of his desk and a blue square winked on/off. A minute later one of his Servants entered the Office.

"This is Nancy. Please show him your Pager."

She lifted up her maid's skirt. It looked like... an alligator clip attached to her clit!!

"Here are the tech-specs: it's attached to her clitoris with a spring mechanism tailor made to ensure a snug fit without any pain and minimal slippage. That piece is connected to another that is inside of her vagina. That piece vibrates and has a specially designed area that rests against her G-Spot... again tailor designed for her body.

"She chose the name: her Pager."

"And she comes when called." I groaned at the rude joke. She smiled slightly. "It's controlled by your desk... and I'd bet you can do more than just... summon her."

"Always polite; indeed I can do more. Much more." His tone dropped. It became colder... dark without any trace of Humanity... including cruelty. His fingers slid over his desk. I watched as Nancy struggled to maintain composure while being stimulated.

* * * *

After everything was inside and in her bedroom I sat down for about ten minutes. WE sat down; Ashley remained quiet, constantly searching my eyes and posture for any sign of what was to happen.

"What's for dinner?" I asked softly.

"Lobster. May I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

"How long... have you..."

"Been in the Lifestyle? You will be my first. Though I'll bet my description says otherwise." She nodded slowly. Her face was twisted in confusion; I was peaking in a most un-Dominant tone.

"Are you cooking the lobster or..."

"Just waiting on you."

"Are YOU having second thoughts?" While I was somewhat hopeful that was the case... I'd hate to drag that gear back downstairs.

She smiled. Coy. Definitely surprised. "It's not what I would have expected from you."

"And what did you expect from me Ashley." This time there was an edge to my Words. It was Honest... which frightened me a bit; it was also slightly angry. I closed my eyes... then opened them... slowly.

* * * *

The All Seeing Eye of Ra cannot be deceived. The All Seeing Eye of Ra cannot be blinded by Lies and Treachery and Betrayal. The All Seeing Eye of Ra is lidless... and never slumbers.

I was looking at Ashley with my so-called skill. I was expecting nothing to happen; Ashley went rigid for a moment then sat back in her chair. Her face was obviously concerned by what her eyes told her about my appearance.

The Form is the First Sight beheld. On occasion it reflects what lies Within. Know them as separate Things.

"Does it matter?" she asked quietly. Her words were strong, but I Heard the tremble within her vocal Tones.

"I am here to Honor our deal... one that was not necessary. That being said... I have no intention of restraining you physically unless you tell me here and now... why."

An Honest Man speaks with venomous Tones only when the Words strike a nerve... and this Fact is Known to the Speaker. It is not cruelty that fuels such Speech... it is the Honest Man revealing the True Nature and Danger of his Words.

"You mean... why Bondage. That... is something I haven't told anyone in many years."

"And yet you Trust me with the Act... if not the Why Behind. I still don't know why... but I will before I leave on Sunday. Right now... that lobster sounds good."

Steamed Maine lobster tail with drawn butter, sautéed zucchini with garlic and roasted red potatoes; it was definitely a meal that required wine. Too bad I forbid it... for now. A Clear Mind yields Excuses only for those without caring.

* * * *

"Would you have let me seduce you?"

"I'm not sure if let is the word for it. But considering you are an attractive Woman... yeah." I rolled a lobster morsel around my mouth before chewing it

"You went for the pressure because you were afraid I'd do... what?"

"Fear does strange things to a person."

"And you do not fear me." Her eyes narrowed slightly... a sure sign that a Lie was on her lips. Before she could speak I nodded.

"To be honest... I'm spooked. It took me some time to put My Version together."

"Why did you search so hard to find a way around..."

"Because I know you need it... for whatever Reason. I gave my word to help and I will. Sometimes that means walking through some dark places.

"But you're worth it." I lifted my eyes as I said this. When my gaze fell on Ashley I was amazed... at how sorrowful she appeared.

* * * *

It's called Play... a standard BDSM Session. When Mindy told me that, my first reaction was to scream, "Some game." I didn't understand what she was trying to teach me until that Moment.

Some games are very real. For Ashley Bondage was tried to dam near every fiber of her Life. From her past to the sleazy ex-husband... to me; as hideous as it sounded to my sensibilities... she would find some way to twist even the most innocent things into something tainted by her being bound to another's will.

However... I changed that. I didn't mean to; all I wanted was to give her an out that wasn't so... violent. Chains and restraints... whips... and the inevitable screams; I wasn't ready for that and was fairly sure I'd never be ready or willing. So I took the time to formulate my own Version... one that was free of any traditional bonds. All I required... was that she Follow the Rules. And if not... the Session would be over... Deal Done. No physical torture... only Mental and Spiritual.

I'd changed the game by removing what she'd always known... stripping her of what little comfort those things gave her. Now... the only thing keeping her there... was her own will. Fifty plus years of surviving and living... fifty plus years of Rules she Understood... gone because I thought I knew how to help her.

"No one has ever said that to me," she replied quietly.

"It does not take Strength to knock someone or something down... only Power. It takes Strength... True Strength... to get back up." I rose from the table. Made my way to wards Ashley and came to a stop behind her.

"Finish your meal Ashley," I whispered into her ear... as my hands slid around her shoulders... heading for her firm breasts.

* * * *

Mindy asked why I was single... a very direct and complicated Question... with no real answer. I'd gone out on dates when it was necessary to maintain the possible air of Humanity. They were all good dates and ended with me in my home solo. After Bethany I wasn't so sure I was ready for sexual contact that wasn't drenched in Passion and True Love.

Enter Scratch and the French Quarter; he took me to a few strip clubs and eventually I fell victim to the plethora of booze and sensual curves. Her stage name is Monica. I say 'is' because I keep in touch with her. She has a kid just now entering college... with a head dead set on going to medical school. After that I was a bit more casual. I still maintained a Professional Distance from Females though; I wasn't ready to be in a relationship.