Dark Side

Story Info
Fantasy becomes reality...
6.7k words
4.4
5.6k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MagicBob
MagicBob
29 Followers

Fantasy becomes reality...

All characters are over eighteen.

Thanks to M for her fine editing assistance with this story.

*****

Background:

You are wondering, could you let your darks side out to play? You know at times your sub-conscience craves the ecstasy of safe sexual power. Once started the only thing that will stop you is your safe word. Does this opportunity bring your fantasy into reality and resolve a proclivity? Can you open this forbidden door?

Did sex never accomplish for you the real release it should? Perhaps, this is how you can extinguish your frustration with an erotic session.

Stepping into the dark side requires two things from you. The first is trust. The second is an upfront setting of limits and how they can be pushed a little with each encounter.

Are you ready to take this step and satisfy your deep desires? Can you imagine your inner passion smoldering? Is this the opportunity that will finally achieve the pleasure you seek?

You know from research that this could become addictive because the dopamine push from the Dominant (D) becomes a constant during the encounters until the release and then lovely oxytocin.

You know there are a thousand ways to fulfil this fantasy as you consider bringing it into reality. This first steps require a little creativity on your part.

Why? Because you have been told there is a symbiosis between the D and the s. It is up to you to integrate this connection with what you need and perhaps more.

Some people exercise like hot yoga, others get deep tissue massages regularly, but there are some people who have this unique proclivity and resolve it periodically.

Now you can make real your fantasies that have secretly haunted the back of your mind for years. Even if it were going to be for a short period of time, you are looking forward to being with this unique man you met online. After years of reading about it, in the time of cyberspace, reality is here. Now the cyber fun is over, and reality must be exacted, fulfilled, and lived.

Still, you wonder, can you take this step after you have settled all your questions with him and set limits?

Reflecting back:

Earlier in the day as you sat in the train station, waiting on the train, you were worried that this encounter may not be your cup of tea. After all the on-line conversations, could you trust him? Your mind drifted back to past fantasies, then you heard the train pull into the station. Considering the months of correspondence, you are convinced that you need to open your mind to all of the possibilities with this strange man. You heard the speaker say now boarding... "all aboard." Yes, you thought, I am on board.

You had grabbed your rolling suitcase and hustled on board to find a comfortable seat by the window. While you were hearing the last calls, your mind again slipped back to recent private messages and developed fantasies. Something you have replayed over and over in your mind. A jewel in your memories, a mental video that may far exceeded your expectations.

Would it be nothing like you thought? Were you convinced that it would be more than an itch that needed relief? The beach motel was a good choice for this encounter.

The Plan:

The beach room had been rented and there was no turning back now. The train ride, and the planned Uber ride to the motel, it all seemed if things were going as planned. Being incognito was required so your cell phone was turned off prior to boarding the train. You turned on your burner cell phone and received a message that he was in the motel waiting.

You knew that you were on the verge of something you did not fully understand but wanted. Trying to think about other things other than this first encounter, you felt the dampness building. This excitement was giving you away.

You thought back to the verbal agreement that occurred during phone sex with him. While phone sex was less than what you desired, it did serve a purpose of delineating this first encounter and build trust. Preliminary edging on the phone without physical contact was almost too antiseptic for you but it deepened the bond between you and this man.

So, it begins in real time:

The short Uber ride to the hotel gives you the opportunity to take in some of the beauty of the old beach town. He meets you in the lobby of the motel. He slowly takes both of your hands and brings them to his lips and holds them there. You know he needs this moment of psychic connection. You also know he needs to determine if the connection is true considering he had told you he was a shaman and a healer.

You are shaking because of the uncertainty. Then you feel it. It is like an electrical zap of static electricity, but it is building. The way he is kissing you is almost like you both are sharing a lifetime of personal emotions going both ways. Some tongue, his tender holding of your head, thumbs across your cheeks wiping away a few tears. He smiles and asks you to take a walk with him on the beach, you agree.

The sea breeze is soothing. Earlier you had expected to crash onto the bed and stay there the rest of the night with him. This approach is different yet interesting. Your nerves are suddenly calmed when your bare feet touch the sand, he is bare foot too.

As you both walk on the sand, the sand seems to caress your feet. Your heart begins to sing, he holds you close as you both walk toward the ocean. He calmly mentions that the sirens are quiet this evening behind the roar of crashing waves.

You both turn and the real kiss is now a sharing scent, taste, and tongues. The tongue caresses are building to a breaking point. You both need to take a deep breath. The evening sea breeze is increasing. He holds you close; it is as if all your troubles disappear and you both are at peace with the universe, yet it is bittersweet. Your sex life could be described up until this point as vanilla. Your mind drifts away from being a soccer mom and back into this sexual sabbatical.

Then he mentions he has a surprise for you but first says, "Let's go and get soup because a heavy meal would hamper my plans for you."

Like teenagers you both scamper up the beach and into his truck. The soup kitchen is crowded so you grab take-out. Sitting in the motel eating the soup, and drinking wine, you both talk about each other's lives. He talks about all his world travels. Your discussion seems a bit melancholy because your life has been so predictable and bland until now.

He then smiles and says, "Time for your surprise, a Thai foot massage."

He brings out a small pan that both your feet fit into perfectly. It has rose petals floating on the surface and he has two limes sliced in half. He squeezes the two halves into the water and gently places your feet in the warm solution.

Sitting in the chair with both feet in the pan, he sits down on the floor and takes one foot out and begins rubbing the bottom with a lime half. He comments that it is something he was taught in Thailand.

The feeling is amazing, it is just a lime, but oh my, this is so erotic.

Then he takes the other foot and does the same. The lime smell permeates the room, and you feel the heat rising in your vagina. He dries your feet. Then slowly, he massages and pushes special spots on the bottom of both feet. You cannot see what he is doing, but these spots on your feet are making you excited and horny.

Softly, he asks you to stand up in front of him and take off your clothes. He asks again to just please stand there and let him memorize your body. You feel his eyes tracing your naked body. He moves you to the bed after he pulls back the covers.

"Please lay on your stomach," and he starts chanting which really confuses you.

He is using an E oil to massage your shoulders and back in a traditional manner. Slowly he moved to certain spots and presses really hard and holds them.

You wonder, are these the erotic acupressure points he had described?

Your brain chemistry is starting to dump dopamine and your breathing jumps up and is deeper. You are panting almost like when you were a teenager necking.

Oh heavens, you think, what is he doing to you? He has not touched your breasts or vagina yet! These spots must be wired to both. He had talked about acupressure meridians.

After having you roll over on your back, and warming the E oil in his hands, he proceeds to cover the front of your whole body with the oil.

Oh, the few times he lightly brushes your breasts and vagina your whole-body tingles and you jerk slightly.

Then he begins with your feet again pressing on spots that almost feel like an orgasm is rising. Some spots make the inside of your thighs quiver.

You are thinking, this man's hands are a sexual organ.

As he works up your legs, he then returns to your feet. Then to your thighs and goes back to your feet. You are feeling the chemistry push as the dopamine peaks and recedes.

You are breathing like a teenager that has been necking!

You are not certain you can take anymore.

His voice calms you and he says, "You are almost there."

It feels like this has been going on for at least two hours. Being in a strange place you cannot see a clock.

Oh, hell you think, it does not matter. Nothing matters, all you want now is release, yet he was not giving it to you.

You feel pelvic urgency, it feels like your clit getting harder and throbbing. Then you realize he has not touched it. You feel his hands on the lower part of your breasts gently pushing up into the nipples, again, and slowly again.

Damn, you think, you could have an orgasm with these caressing moves. Oh, nipple pain, mild pinching is sublime.

He tells you to take deep breaths, and then he kisses you. He sucks in your tongue and his tongue flicks it at almost the speed of a vibrator. Your nipples are throbbing, and you feel it building again. Your slit begins to drip down.

He says, "Not yet, we have a way to go."

Your labia are swelling, and your clit is tingling more. It craves manipulation, and you are taking very deep breaths. You vaguely hear him say not yet and then feel his tongue finally on your clit flicking the tip. The pleasure is so intense that you want to get up, or you want to do something, or you want to slap him, or you want to hold him.

Oh damn, you feel two fingers slip in your vagina and push up high into your "G" spot and you feel both are one. You are in animalistic heat!

Then the first quake hits and your toes point straight down, your head jerks. The second one hits, and it seems as if your whole-body arches off the bed. You feel as if you are floating in space, as the third one hit.

He whispers in your ear, "These are just a constant stream of mini orgasms. We are going for the big one."

Oh, can I take any more, you think?

He places you in a doggy position on the bed.

You heard him say, "We need to slow down the oxytocin and dopamine with adrenalin for a moment."

He begins to smack your butt. The cadence is having an erotic effect. Again, you feel the pressure building for another really good orgasm.

He slides his penis in, and you and he are now connected, yet he does not move at first. The connection is electrical, and it seems to build, and you quake, and again.

Oh, damn these quakes feel so good.

Then he moves and he is building up speed. You are feeling a really good one building. He is there and you feel the flood; you are close when it seems like the stars are falling from the sky and then you feel like collapsing.

He whispers again, "We are not there yet."

You are confused as he flips you on your back and his lips lock on to your clit. Oh hell, your clit is so sensitive that pain and pleasure melt together as his marvelous tongue vibrates and his teeth mildly chew at it. You feel two fingers insert, and your "G" spot is again stimulated. He bends you up and his fingers are going back further pushing into the top of your vagina reaching new sensitive places never touched before and the big one hits, you are thrashing about on the bed and screaming at the same time.

Now, he is just holding you. Slowly stroking your hair. The bed is wet. At that moment, you could care less, as the oxytocin and prolactin flows throughout your body. All you want now is be held and you both fall asleep.

The next morning.

You feel the warm sun on your body as sun is rising over the ocean. The view is comforting. He must be up because the sliding glass doors are opened. The smell of the salty sea breeze drifts through the room. You feel heavenly and stretch. He says he will be right back; he is going to Starbucks for good coffee and takes your request. He also knows you need some alone time.

As you enter the bathroom you can tell he has showered, and the scent of his cologne is subtle and tropical. The hot shower is almost like a purification of all your troubles, and you feel very alive. Some of your reoccurring aches and pains are not present. You had slept the whole night.

An hour later he comes in with coffee, orange juice and a bag from Crystal. He says, "Eggs, bacon, toast and grits if you are hungry."

Something snaps in your mind, and you start to cry, apologizing profusely. He takes you to the balcony and holds you as the soft roar of the ocean's melody rings in your ears. You take deep breaths, and you are ok. There is something about ocean air that can wash away the negative emotions of a frustrating marriage.

After breakfast, you both head to the beach for a morning walk. The cool sea breeze is perfect, and he kisses you as the sound of the surf is lapping on the shore. There is more to this kiss, you can feel a different need from him, and you want to provide it. Several sea gulls dance on the air currents as if to say it is time to go.

As you go in the motel room door, you notice the morning sun coloring the room with magical yellows and oranges. It is your turn to give back.

You have this desire to taste something that was not provided the previous night. You kiss him and fall to your knees and slowly take his penis out of his clothes. This is something you are really good at, and you want to return the pleasure of the prior night in some measure.

You have such a light touch; his penis is twitching and dancing as you give back the excitement he had provided. He is not that large.

You wonder if that is why you did not have the pelvic discomfort last night.

Now as you take things in hand; you regain your breath telling yourself to go lightly.

He says, "The excitement of your beauty has me right on the edge,"

You like the feed-back. You could stretch it out longer but now you are curious about his many discussions concerning taste and pheromones. You slightly wet your index finger and swallow his penis whole. With your index finger, you rim his anus while your throat is contracting, and he floods your mouth. After he quits jerking, you tell him, "I could do more with those fingers" He smiles. He then lifts you up and kisses you.

Sightseeing adventure:

While he is in the bathroom, you are contemplating the taste you had experienced. There is something different. You wondered if HSPs share connections on a molecular level and taste was one way to discern things. Confused again, you are wondering if what you are tasting/feeling his happiness. You shook your head and he brought you a damp washcloth.

"Are you up to a little sightseeing and exploring," he asks. Interesting enough you are feeling fine and are ready for an adventure, what fun.

You exclaim, "Sightseeing yes, and perhaps more exploring later in the room."

You give him a big hug.

As you look up, the lighthouse is striped black and white against the sky. You wish your life were black and white, but too many greys. You know he held back earlier and so did you last night. Again, you shake your head and feel the dampness in your slit. Somehow, he senses your pheromones and kisses your ear. That shoots electric bolts down your spine. Thinking back to a time of a youthful you, and the electricity of first touches, you wish you understood what it really meant back then.

Lightly grilled grouper and a salad made lunch wonderful. The ride back to the motel seems unusually quiet. He stops by a grocery store and purchases cheese, crackers, and wine. Finally, back to the room he sets up his Bose which he blue-tooths from his phone for music you both like.

He says, "To be grateful for these moments and not be sorry."

You know you will be leaving in the morning, and you again feel the need, you do not want the interlude to end.

The dark side becomes reality:

With a calming yet somewhat forceful tone he says, "You must be punished."

You cannot believe your ears.

For what, you wonder, what did I do.

He explains that while you gave him such a wonderful pleasure you did not have his permission to give him fellatio.

"I believe a spanking is in order! Stand in front of me and take off your clothes."

As you are undressing, he asks for your safe word. You decide it would be "time."

The dampness is building again, and your thighs are beginning to tingle. He lays you over his knees as he sits on the couch. He is trying to get you to understand that wanting is different than needing and bam the first smack hits.

Oh, shit that was hard, you take a breath.

"Nine more for ten in all," he wants you to count.

As far as sexual games go this is a bit harder than you expect and for some deep reason you want more. All the previous discussions online with him had set limits and needs.

You give the count, "Two", and he smacks.

Damn, that hurt you in an interesting erotic way. Then you feel it, his fingers slip up the crack of your ass, and back down between your slit and then a slight pinch of your clit.

You involuntarily say, "Three." Which seems to come from your sub-conscience. Bam oh, it is now feeling good in a strange way. The mixture of pleasure and pain at once. You want more.

His voice is saying something about giving into to it, letting it go, and you do. The tension, the pent-up anger, the lost feelings, yes, all the needs, all the releases, all come flowing out as you say, "Four." The smack burns.

You whisper, "Five." You are feeling heat when it hits. You take a deep breath.

Your vagina is beginning to get extremely hot and wet. These past ancient feelings are coming to the surface, and you began to cry. He says that is what he wants. You have enough clarity to think we are only at six and you say it, "Six." It is a bit lighter, and you are disappointed, but he follows up with some finger action between the lips of your slit.

Oh, my that is electric, and you say, "Seven," before you could even think.

You say, "Harder." You cannot believe what you just said.

"Eight and nine," slip out of your mouth together. You have picked up the cadence.

Harder you think again, and he smacks harder as ten finally hits your cheeks. He is now caressing ever so lightly on your clit. You try and push down on his hand; you are ready for release.

"Be patient."

He pulls the covers off the bed to the sheets. He tells you to go lay on the bed and he gets out this little bag. All sorts of sexual toys are spread on the sheets. Your breathing begins to increase. Included among the toys is one tube of lube and a small bottle of ultra-lube. Also, several packs of large, lubricated condoms. You recognized the blow-up butt plug, the blow-up penis and a regular black butt plug from photos he had sent you.

He lays you on your stomach and spreads E oil on the back of your body. It feels good, especially on your butt. He starts with the soles of your feet pushing on different places, then on your calves where the tendons attach to the muscle. Pressing these places seem to cause your vagina to feel tingly. You wonder how all these nerves endings are connected.

MagicBob
MagicBob
29 Followers
12