Dark Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He is spending a lot of time on your butt cheeks and around your anus. Then he is in the middle of your back pushing here and there on his acupressure points; somehow you are feeling the dopamine release and euphoria it is providing. Finally, he is at the back of your neck and base of your head rubbing with his whole hand.

Oh, damn this is ecstasy, and you are getting high from all this erotic pleasure. You can hardly think now considering what is to come.

He picks up the KY and puts the cold gel on your anus. He positions you up on your knees doggy style and slowly works in one finger as he continues to lightly flick your clit with the other hand. Slowly just the tip of small regular butt plug is put at the entrance of your anus. Then he lightly flicking your clit with his other hand. He pushes it in a little more with just enough pressure and eases it out. You discover it is the pressure that is so erotic. You can feel the dampness running down your leg.

He says, "Take a deep breath and push back like a BM."

You do it and as you let your breath out the plug slides in over the sphincter muscles with hardly any discomfort except for the wonderful pressure. He begins flicking your clit again and slightly pulling on the butt plug. You love that pressure. With the other hand, he pushes two fingers in your vagina, and you can feel him caressing your "G" spot at the same time. The pleasure is exquisite!

The butt plug is pushing up into your vagina causing a tightness around his fingers. You feel like you are in heat, the preliminary quakes are building and bigger. Something new is happening. He pops the butt plug out and then back in.

You think, that was an oh shit moment, yet a good feeling.

Adrenalin is now releasing with the dopamine, and you want to do everything sexual, everything anal, as your mind swirls, yet he is in control. You want him to bring it on, everything.

Release is not coming as quickly as before; he seems to be backing off and now you feel as if you are floating. He had written about edging all the time, but this must be what it really is. It is as if your body is a musical instrument, and it is vibrating at frequencies he is controlling. You have never felt anything like this before. Yet, it is like you have dreamed about perhaps in past lives.

You are extremely excited now but somehow you know he is holding back. You do not understand yourself when you ask for more, you beg him to take it to another level. He pops the small butt plug out and you watch him put a large condom on the blow-up butt plug. He coats it with a lot of KY and deflates it. It slides in your anus easily. You expect more. Then he pumps it two times. The pressure is magnificent, and he continues to flick your clit. You want his fingers back in your vagina, but it does not happen. Floating can only describe what you are feeling, and a type of vibration that is tuned into him. Next you see him put a condom on the blow-up penis and lube it up. He puts KY Ultra gel on it, and it too slides into your vagina. Your whole lower abdomen is almost singing. Something is building, and you are quaking stronger as it comes. You are now shaking and quivering.

He flips you over on your back and he starts in on your clit with his mouth and tongue. Licking and lightly chewing all the while sucking. You are about to go over the top, and he stops and pumps the blow-up penis twice, oh you are seeing colors, and then he pulls it out. You are panting hard. Then he pumps the blow-up butt plug twice more, and it is squeezing your vagina closed so tightly from your anus.

He enters you with his penis. It feels like you are a virgin, and this is your first time. You are riding a major orgasm, but you have not topped out. On the second thrust your body trembles with excitement. Then you feel like you are falling in a fast elevator, it hits, as mutual orgasms are fire and ice. You both struggle for breath, and you orgasm again, and again, and he withdraws the butt plug, and you start shaking. He holds you.

"Aftercare," he says and just continues to hold you as you drift into a coma like sleep as he caresses your hair.

The pentacle of encounters:

The afternoon nap is enough and as the evening approaches you want to walk on the beach again. An early sea breeze is coming off the ocean. You pull your sweater tight around your torso. He puts his arm around your waste and you both walk without saying much, as you approach the Saint Augustine inlet.

"This experience is more complicated than we can understand..." he says. Yet, you now understand.

You see the sun setting over the back bay and twilight is magical. It was time to turn around and walk back. In the dim light the wave foam seems to glow as the waves break and hit the shore. Sea birds are squawking, and the sea breeze is gentle and warm. You love the twilight beach and so does he.

As you enter the motel room he asks, "Are you hungry?"

And you say, "Yes, but not for food."

While you are a somewhat tender from all the erotic fun, you want a finale to the interlude. Something more memorable than you have already experienced.

You surprise him by saying, "I want you to give yourself to me unchecked. I want your body, mind, and emotion, all unchecked. I want everything you have to give!"

He kisses you in a way that both of you are sharing breath, yet not breaking the kiss. It is unlike any connection either had experienced and/or want to release.

"What more can you give me?" You plead, "I want more, I feel it is there, and please do not hold back."

He agrees and says, "This will be difficult and could cause a slight emotional breakdown. Are you willing to risk it?"

You say, "Yes please." Then you take off your clothes in front of him without being asked.

Pain and pleasure:

He explains that these will be your first orgasms where simultaneously pain and pleasure are indistinguishable, and the mild pain will turn into pleasure.

"Pain is the pathway to extreme pleasure. You will come to a point where one more well-placed spank will send you over the edge into a soaring big orgasm. Small ones will lead to a big one. At some point you will reach for it when you want it."

He positions you on the bed in a doggy position pointing your butt toward the edge of the bed. You comply and take a deep breath. You smell something like a menthol vapor rub, and you feel it on your butt. He is rubbing it in, and you think, this is a different pleasure. This intricate power game is really what you came for and craved, but beyond that, a sense of something more than romance is developing.

Being simultaneously cared for and punished, your many fantasies are resolving.

This is to be the pentacle of the weekend, you have decided. It would have been nice to end it romantically, but this is not romance, it is so much more.

His experience is more than you can understand but need. Somehow you know that these internal orgasms are about to become electric and wonder if you can take them. You know you need this memory to take you through rough times ahead in your life.

Again, he asks you to count but this time from twenty down. Smack, and you say, "Twenty."

Your wetness is beginning to flow in anticipation.

He is doing some more chanting, and you say, "Nineteen."

Bam, oh that is a good one. You feel his hand rubbing your back and then down to the back of your thighs.

Again, you say, "Eighteen.

That is way harder, and this is what you want. You take a deep breath.

"Seventeen," moves from your lips.

It is another good one and you feel his hand slide up to your vagina and your clit. He flicks it hard with his middle finger snapping it off his thumb.

Gad that hurt, but the after-burn feels pleasurable.

"Sixteen," comes slowly out of your mouth and it is a hard smack right on your vagina. You feel the pain then pleasure; you want more of that.

You breathe out, "Fifteen." The smack is across both butt cheeks. You are beginning to tremble and want to cry but you hold back.

He repositions himself and moves you over into the bed a bit, pointing your butt toward the foot of the bed, still in the doggy position. He sits on the edge of the bed with his body firmly against your mid-section facing your butt. That way he can reach your vagina with his left hand while simultaneously spanking your butt with his more powerful right hand.

As he inserts his middle finger into your slit, and you slowly gasp, "Fourteen."

The smack feels pleasurable. It is like something just broke inside you and he is chanting again.

You say, "Thirteen," to see if it is true, that the pain in fact is turning into pleasure. Wham, that is a hard one and it feels magical. The down count is so real.

You heard yourself saying, "Harder," and scream, "Twelve."

He is sliding his whole finger from your clit into your "G" spot and back again... in a slow madding cadence.

As you say, "Eleven," your thighs begin to quiver, and your stomach has butterflies in it. Adrenalin, endorphins, and dopamine are flooding your brain and body all at the same time.

You can hardly say, "Ten." It is almost like it is not your voice but some distant sound. You feel it building and he takes his left hand away from your vagina and wraps his arm around your mid-section.

"Nine." escapes from your lips and you feel the exquisite sensation building to a quake when both cheeks are smacked.

You feel you are finally letting out this deep submissive side when you say, "Eight," and your thighs clamp your legs closed all on their own. The smack is hard enough to slow down the impending orgasm.

"Seven," squeaks out and is on your thighs and feels delightfully pleasurable. It is almost like any place he would smack is pushing an orgasm.

"Six," seems almost silent and is really hard but oh so pleasurable and your whole body begins to tremble.

He says, "Not yet."

But you are already starting to reach for it.

He firmly says, "You must hold back this magical phase. Your 'want' seems stronger than your 'need'."

You say, "Five," with reckless abandon and something deep inside you is letting go.

"Four," and the smack shudders your whole body as he holds you up. Mentally, you start falling into a spiral.

"Not yet," he says again.

And somehow, "Three," escapes from your lips. The smack invokes something of a purification as the orgasm approaches and you begin to giggle, scream, and cry all at the same time.

Whimpering you say, "Two," as you feel his hand on your slit again; the smack there is so erotic that your eyes are beginning to quiver and then you feel his left middle finger massaging your "G" spot in a circle. The orgasm is coming from your spine down your back.

You can hardly talk as you whisper, "One," and your orgasm is now riding the peak but has not fallen. He starts a series of quick hard smacks on your butt, and he slips his left middle finger up and around and into your anus. Every smack brings you higher and he says let it go and you do, sweating and quivering, as your body jerking out of control. The orgasm while intense begins to subside in short quakes as he holds you and you try to catch your breath.

It is as if something is lifted out of you, and you feel whole again. He tells you something you are having difficulty getting out of your mind. He says he has removed the curse with magical sex, and then you both fall into a deep sleep.

Last moments:

Smells from the morning sea breeze float into the room waking you. It is as if all your senses are on full alert. You feel better than you have felt in years. Did he lift some sort of curse from you?

You look around the room; he is not there. You wonder where he has gone. You look over the railing of the motel and to see a beautiful sunrise. He is sitting in the sand watching the sunrise too. What is it about this strange mysterious man that is capturing your fascination?

Then you think, it really does not matter. You will be back to your old life soon.

You and he are here, and you decide to walk down to him. He is sitting Indian style chanting and meditating. As you step through the sand, you feel it, a harmony of expectations.

You wonder, would this be the one and only time you both will get together? Something has changed, you really do not know what is next.

He smiles when he sees you and you sit beside him as the sun comes up. He offers coffee, but you say, "Let's go back to the room."

Once in the room, you ask him to just lay with you on the bed and to hold you. You tell him that your life is not kind, and you begin to cry. But he is understanding, and tells you to let it all out, and he holds you tight. In these last few moments that are left, peace descends on you and him.

Slowly you work your way down to his penis and proceed to give the best you know how to give. Once hard, you get up on top and insert it rocking slowly. You place his wonderful hands on your breasts and say, "This is my meditation moment and please do not move."

He caresses your breasts, and the feeling is so erotic and pleasurable. You want this moment to last. You rock him out of you and slide your vulva ever so lightly up and down his penis. It is almost like the first kiss. The connection is more than simple intercourse. Such a special feeling touching vaginal lips to penis. It is magical, but it is the sharing of this contact that is also ethereal and electric. You feel as if you are being transported to what he calls the universal plane.

After a time, you can tell he is getting anxious and insert it again. You begin slamming down at the same time you bend slightly forward to make contact with your clit. Then you stop. Being on the edge of an orgasm is magic. This is the feeling you want to memorize and hold this moment in your memory forever.

He begins to move, and you say, "Please hold still."

After a time, slowly, your Kegel practice is paying off as you flex your internal vaginal muscles as hard as you can and then release, and then as hard as you can. This causes some movement of his penis on your "G" spot. You stop breathing and continue. He comes first. As you feel the pulse flow, you come too, and the fluids mixed in a euphoria that you want. Then you take a deep breath, collapse on him and come again quaking. The skin-to-skin contact is amplifying the electric connection.

He falls asleep and you slip out of bed. Quietly you go to the bathroom and hop in the shower. A strange wave of sadness but yet happy emotions flood through your mind. You get out another good cry without him hearing you. You dress for the train ride back but wish you could have a few more days.

You understand that your fantasies were turned into this reality, now there is no point of return. This forbidden fruit must be experienced again.

As he wakes up, he gives you a wonderful hugging kiss and heads to the bathroom. You look out at the ocean one more time and take a deep breath.

He loads everything into his truck, and he drive you both to the train station. You are unusually silent.

The train pulls in and you decide on the fly this will not be the only time. You decide to throw him a teaser he cannot refuse. As you kiss him deeply and he holds you, you whisper in his ear that there will be another encounter, another time! You board the train and blow him a kiss.

The vibration of the train ride is not kind to your tender parts.

Your mind flashes back, this weekend with him was the most erotic experience of your life but so much more happened. Feelings greater than love, almost electric and ancient were instilled. Other than your aches, and being tender, you have not felt this good in years. It is like some darkness has been lifted.

Perhaps he is right! You were truly cursed somewhere in your life. Perhaps it is as he has suggested, that in your family's linage and history, there is a past life curse, and it had fallen to you. Did he in fact break the curse for you? You feel only time will tell.

You wonder if it is true, everything in life happens for a reason. Or perhaps all this curse thing is silly...and you just let your dark side out to play.

Things seem to fade...

Somehow you hear the conductor say Miss this is your destination and you realized you had been sleeping almost all of the way. You gather your belongings and step back into real life.

12