All Comments on 'Dark Side of the Force Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I'm enjoying your stories. Strange but it seems to remind me a lot of what is going on today in the real world in this country. No body seems to give a damn. The corruption is unbelievable. Look at the IRS investigation for example. Anyway it'll be interesting to see how the Iron Crowbar handles Nathan Hale and Henry Wargrave along with the dirty SBI people. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire. Keep up the good work the stories are interesting.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Another good chapter. Couple of tiny issues re proofreading but nothing sinister.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

Didn’t see Malone dropping out of the race. I thought that Danial wife’s Melina extreme dislike of blacks would pop up near the election day.

chytownchytown8 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...