Dark Side of the Moon Pt. 03

Story Info
Eric's origin story and the choice that led him to Jessie.
4.1k words
4.58
2.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third part of a series 'Dark Side of the Moon' about a girl named Jessie who wakes up in an alien base on the dark side of the Moon. Here she meets a slightly older man named Eric who claims know her intimately. Despite the bizarre circumstances, she finds herself irresistibly drawn to him sexually. In the second installment she discovered some dark truths and took out her rage on Eric. In this installment she reconsiders and digs into origin story and the choice he had to make that led him to Jessie.

This story is evolving as a slow burn focusing on character and plot with some eroticism. Thus, if you're looking for a stroke and go--this is not the story for you.

It also relies heavily on alien abduction and UFO lore. While I mention Whitley Strieber, Budd Hopkins and Dr John E. Mack also influence the story. The idea of a moon base is inspired by Haim Eshed's, former chief of Israeli Space Security, claim that there is a base on Mars staffed by human military and representatives of a 'Galactic Federation'.

If you don't have a taste for nonconsent or sci-fi please turn the channel now. Realism doesn't live here; fantasy does.

The name Eric and date of his abduction are an homage to the 'Sphere' series by Testudo. This is not the same character, nor is it the same setting or circumstances as 'Sphere'.

All characters engaged in sexual activity are over 18.

****

8

I cut a bite of the steak and played with it, summoning the courage to take a bit. It smelled delicious. But at the same time, it felt like a betrayal taking food offered by someone I was fucking under the influence of an alien drug. Eric watched me closely, waiting for me to take the first bite before he began eating.

I took a bite, and it was a familiar blend of seasonings. "This tastes just like..."

"Your father's." He cut into his slab of meat. "You showed me his recipe the second time you were abducted and brought to me. I wanted to give you a taste of home."

"That's sweet, it's perfect."

He chuckled. "It wasn't the first time or two."

"Did I ask for A1?" He nodded in reply, not a good sign since I believe steak sauce is an abomination if the steak is good. "What try did I stop asking?"

"You stopped after my fifth try."

"Sorry." I said with a mouthful of steak. It was delicious and I was really hungry. As we ate, I studied him. His shoulders were slumped, and he only looked at me when I spoke to him. "And I'm sorry for being a bitch earlier."

He smiled. "I know. I hate this part of our reunions. You have every reason to hate me, trust me. I hate myself for being here."

I reached for his arm. "If it's true that you're here against your will then you have nothing to feel sorry about. I'd like to hear your story. I don't imagine it's technically the first time either."

"No, it's not." He sighed, I could tell it was a painful memory. I regretted asking for probably the fifth time.

After a pause to gather his courage, he began. "It started in October 2011, I was going to a local junior college. Cheap tuition and living at home meant no student loans for my first two years. It wasn't a bad drive from the farm to Troy. This is the area that Whitley Strieber wrote about being abducted from in the '80s and '90s."

"Whitley who?" I asked. "I've never heard of her."

He chuckled. "Him. He's an author who wrote some novels and some non-fiction books about his experiences as an alien abductee. He lived in NYC but had a country house in the Valley. Not far from where I grew-up in a house also out in the middle of nowhere...

9

I was sitting in my bedroom reading 'Ready Player One', I was missing a party because my parents were out of town and I was watching my 15-year-old sister, Lisa, for the weekend. Suddenly a blue light flooded my room as the house began to shake.

"Eric!" Lisa screamed from her bedroom. I leapt out of bed and scrambled to her room. I stumbled a few times, the house felt like it was going to rattle apart but I somehow made it. A moody teenager jealous of her privacy, she kept her door locked.

"Open the door, Lisa!"

"Eric! Get in here! I'm scared!" She screamed back at me. I had no choice but to put my shoulder to the flimsy door. I entered her room through a storm of splintered wood. She was sitting up in bed, her sheets clutched to her t-shirt covered chest. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close.

"Let's get to the car, drive away--up to the clearing so trees don't fall on us." I spoke. My presence seemed to be calming her down.

"O...o...okay." I took my sister's hand as the light disappeared and the power snapped off. The house had already been dark, but the lack of any ambient light only plunged it into a deeper black.

I fumbled through the upstairs hallway, trying to find the stairs. My sister stumbling behind me. I could feel her shaking through my grip on her hand. "I'm scared Eric, maybe we should hide in mom and dad's room--we could use Daddy's shotgun..."

I paused for a moment, she had a point. However, something I couldn't put my hand on was driving me to flee the house.

"Eric! What was that?" She whispered as we heard what sounded like a window opening in our parent's bedroom.

"Let's not find out!" I said, starting to run in the dark. Instinct guiding us through the darkened house we moved into when I was five and the only house Lisa had ever known. I thought I heard someone moving behind our parent's door.

Soon we were in the garage, slamming shut the door from the kitchen behind us. I hit the button to open the garage door but got nothing. "Fuckin' power." I cursed. "Get in the car!" I yelled at my sister as I pulled the release and hastily raised the door before hopping in the driver's seat.

"Fuck!" I yelled as I turned the key and the car refused to start. Luckily our parents had taken mom's car because she didn't know how to drive a stick. Her driving home would come in hand handy in case dad drank too much at the party. I opened the door and got out to push dad's car out of the garage. As it started to roll on its own, I jumped back into the driver's seat. I ignored the sound of the door to the garage opening as I slammed the car door shut.

"Start the car, Eric! Start the car!" Lisa screamed in a very unhelpful panic.

The car wouldn't turn over as it built up speed on the small hill leading away from the house. I only had a few seconds to pop start it until we started going uphill on the road.

Nothing.

"What are we going to do, Eric!" Lisa screamed again as we started uphill and quickly lost momentum.

"I don't..." I started to say when she screamed in the piercing wail of a trapped animal. I turned to see what see what made her scream. My door opened and standing there was a five-foot-tall grey alien. He reached in and with surprising strength pulled me out of the car. I turned to look back at her and felt my body freeze as I laid eyes on her. She was similarly frozen as another grey pulled her from the car. I tried to scream, but only a faint whimper left my lips.

She left my view as we were pulled away from the car. I was floating and they moved me, so I was horizontal as I was moved through the woods outside our house. I couldn't see where we were being taken; all I knew was we were surrounded by blue light.

After some time, I found I was able to walk, and a grey stood next to me. He touched me and the fear from before began to ebb, and he led me into a room. The air was chilly, and I realized I had been completely stripped. The walls were an immaculate white. The floor a shiny grey. There were two tables and my sister lay on one, her stomach was open, and a different grey was doing something to her.

"She is just being treated." I turned to face him, he continued speaking but his mouth didn't move. "The last time you were examined, we detected possible thyroid cancer. We've just confirmed it and removing it. Scanning her for anymore."

When we reached the empty table, I lay on it without being asked. It just seemed like the thing to do. Two tubes extended from the ceiling, the alien grabbed one and put it on my forehead. I was immediately flooded with many erotic images. It was as if everything that turned me on was forced to the front of my mind. Brunettes and redheads in lingerie. Most were images of girls wearing only thigh-highs. A few Princess Leia in her slave bikini. Nude women in the kitchen. As much as I respected my girlfriends, I loved the idea of the '50s housewife as a secret kink. Scenes from BDSM porn I'd jerked off to. And lots of images of nude women paired with clothed men.

My cock rose in response. That's when the alien gripped the other tube and pulled it down. He slid it over my now rock-hard shaft. It was velvety-smooth, tight, warm, and wet. It felt like a pussy. I moaned as it began milking me. Soon I couldn't fight it, I came and felt my entire cock became wet. I didn't think it was my cum. There was a lot of it, and I felt the sensation all along my shaft at the same time instead of oozing down. Besides, I was aware of a slight suction like a small vacuum cleaner.

I now know it was something to keep me erect. The images sorted themselves according to the ones that most aroused me. Soon I was cumming again. The process of the wetness along my shaft happened a few more times. I was 19 going on 20 so my stamina was still at its peak. I think they milked me three or four times. I begged them to stop, and they did.

I lay there catching my breath before falling into a deep sleep.

10

I don't know how long I'd been out for. I looked over and saw my sister on the table, she was still asleep. Both of us covered by silver blankets, our clothes were on tables by our beds. I stood up and started putting mine on. Just I slipped my shirt on, the wall opened, and a grey stepped through. Somehow, I knew he was the one from earlier. "Hello, Eric Paxton. I am Enki. It is good to see you again." He said without moving his lips. "It is time for you to make a choice."

"A choice?" I asked, my voice filling the silent room. Trapped in my subconscious was the memory of my first abduction when I was five, and all the ones that followed--by Enki. He explained they spoke telepathically.

"Yes. Your genetics through your mother has been influenced by our people for over 100,000 of your years. Your primate DNA is compatible with ours, the result of seeding we did over a hundred million years ago just before our sun went supernova and destroyed our ancient home."

"What do you want with me?"

"It is time to begin a new phase of our plans. We need your enhanced DNA to help us produce a more resilient form of humanity. One of your generation has been selected to live in our moon facility where you will breed with appropriate human women."

"It sounds like rape to me." I looked over Enki' shoulder and I could see my sister. "That's not a hard choice. No."

He looked me in the eyes, I had to look away from his giant, black almond shaped eyes. "The alternative is we keep her."

The rage was immediate. I raised my fist to punch Enki and as I drew my arm back my body was frozen. "I understand that you are emotionally compromised on this. Our plans are mutually beneficial to our species. We only need one of you. One of you will leave this ship, one will not. We have learned through experience that it is best to give at least one human a choice in this phase. Lisa Paxton's cancer is a concern to us. However, she will suffice as a specimen if need be."

I felt the rage flare white hot, and I blacked out. I came to on the table, Enki looking over me. "Have you made your decision, Eric Paxton?"

The rage I felt dissipated. "This isn't a choice. It's extortion." I could feel tears streaming down my face.

"Extortion includes choice."

I shook my head, this alien was never going to understand the concept of a decision made under coercion could never be truly freely made. "Will she ever be experimented on again?"

"No, Eric Paxton. Your sister will live a normal human life. Free to procreate your mother's genetics as she sees fit. If you agree our interest in her reproductive system ends."

"Will you abduct her again."

"Yes, Eric Paxton. We have an interest in her health and wellbeing. We will keep an eye on her to ensure she lives a long and reproductive life."

I closed my eyes in defeat. "Fine. I'll fuckin' do it."

"Thank you, Eric Paxton." I think the motherfucker actually smiled.

11

I had no idea what life was going to be like here on the dark side of the moon. Nor did I know what was expected of me as breeding stock. I was terrified that I would end up in a pen or stable. It would be appropriate and maybe even what I deserved agreeing to this. Instead, I was given this apartment. "Eric Paxton, we are not monsters." Enki told me as we stepped into this room. "We have removed you from the rest of humanity. In consideration for your selflessness, we will provide you with every creature comfort you may desire."

I settled in. There was a TV and I received a stream of shows, but not news. History past 2011 is not covered, so I have no idea how things have been going the decade I've been gone. They gave me an e-reader, but I didn't like it, then one day books appeared. I'm a voracious reader and love the feel and scent of books.

After about a week, the wall opened and there was girl standing there with a deep blush on her face. They put her in a sheer black bra and panties set complete with garter belt. With everything on display, she was trying to cover herself. I could tell that she was scared, I thought it odd that she wasn't screaming. At the time I chalked it up to her seeing a human and hopefully feeling comforted by my presence in an alien moon base.

I now know her calm, and the 17 girls who followed her, is the result of the drugs given upon arrival. Nothing to do with me.

Her name was Natalie, and I took a moment to chat with her. Then we smelled a sweet scent. I couldn't look at her without feeling the urge to be inside her. My cock was erect, straining against the jeans I wore. She looked so good, and the way her cheeks were flushed, and she wouldn't look at me I knew whatever we were smelling was having the same effect on her.

I wanted to resist. Instead, I picked her up and carried her to my bed. She spread her legs for me, I pushed my jeans off and tore my shirt off before climbing on top of her. My cock hungry for her. Pulling her panties to the side, I pushed into her. She was unbelievably tight, in the back of my lust-filled mind I wondered if she was a virgin. She arched her back, taking me deeper into her.

I pulled her bra down and pulled her close to me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulder, her stocking-clad legs around my waist. Our lips met and we were fucking each other for what felt like hours. I came inside her, her body responding by cumming as well. Her pussy milking my cock of what felt like ever last drop of cum. Breathing heavily I lay on top of her.

I felt myself growing soft inside her; when I was only half-erect, I moved thinking I was about to slide out of her. The movement brought my cock to life and soon I was pounding her again. She was a little slower to arousal, but soon she was lost in lust with me. The drug was heightening our stamina in addition to our arousal.

For the first time in my, then, limited sexual experience I had multiple orgasms. I came in her three times before we fell asleep. For the next month, we were regularly having sex multiple times a day. Almost every three to four hours we'd smell the sweet scent of the aphrodisiac, and we would be on one another. Sometimes I would grab her, other times she would grab me. We just couldn't keep our hands off each other.

12

After about a month, the sweet scent became less and less common. Without the narcotic influencing us, we started to get to know one another. Natalie was from rural Missouri and was planning on going to Saint Louis University in the fall. She came from a conservative, Baptist family and had been a virgin before her abduction. Released from the inhibitions of her church and family, she had become a very passionate woman.

After a while the sweet scent signaling a mating session became less frequent. This had led to more experimental sex, resulting in both of our oral skills becoming better. I wasn't an expert at eating pussy, but she didn't have much of a head game. It felt like I'd stuck my dick in a vacuum cleaner tube. All suction with little lube.

We explored each other's bodies, taking note of what made the other shiver. We talked each other through it. She told me how to lick and touch her clit. Teasing it from under its hood. On the flip side I told her to use her spit and tongue. Lick my shaft and balls, focusing on those spots that made me twitch and leak precum. Soon she was an incredible cock sucker and I'd become a passable carpet muncher.

One morning, I think it was morning since we'd just ate breakfast, Natalie wore nothing but a pair of white thigh highs as she knelt on a pillow to worship my cock. I brushed a strand of her dirty blond hair from her face and stared into her soft blue eyes. I wouldn't say I was falling in love; I couldn't get over the thought that it was only the result of the drug they were giving us. But I had become genuinely fond of her.

She knew just how to lick along my shaft. Starting at the bottom, I loved the way she held it against her cheek and moving upward. One hand caressing and teasing my balls. I leaked precum and it oozed over her face before she engulfed my cock. She relaxed her throat in the way I'd learned meant she was open to being deep throated.

I gripped her head and started thrusting. I could feel her drool coating my shaft and balls. I knew I wouldn't last long hearing her gurgling noises I fucked her face. My balls slapping her chin. It wasn't long until I was firing a load down her throat.

I fell back onto the couch, and she crawled up to snuggle with me. I held her close and just bathed in post-orgasmic afterglow. I was about to slide between her legs and use my oral skills when the wall opened and Enki, flanked by two smaller grays entered.

"Natalie Smith, could you please come with us?" This was not an uncommon request. We were both subject to regular medical examinations.

I waited for her return. And I waited. And I waited.

After what felt like days, I finally confronted Enki at my next examination. "What did you do with Natalie?" I asked him.

"She was returned to her family, Eric Paxton." He said without emotion or hesitation. "Why do you ask?"

"Why do I ask?" I sat up on the table, feeling anger rise in me. "You put me in a room with an attractive girl that I got along with--and you wonder why I was concerned about her when she didn't come back?"

He looked at me without an emotion other than, maybe, curiosity. "I am sorry, Eric Paxton. Her purpose was done for now. The fetus was developed enough for harvest, so we transferred it to a gestation pod and returned her home."

The words he said made no sense to me. "Gestation pod?"

"Yes. It is where we put the offspring of exceptional human genetics, we're using to seed a new Earth. They grow in their instead of the womb, allowing for a happier life for the mother."

"How in the fuck is that happier?"

"They are returned with implanted memories in her and her social groupings. For them it is like they were never gone. And they do not suffer the loss of a child. Meanwhile, we continue with our work of enhancing and preserving humanity. This is how my species has reproduced since we entered our space age. It has enabled us to become spacefaring and reconstitute our species, along with other flora and fauna from our home planet, on other planets."

12