Dark Side of the Moon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you're going to colonize Earth? Fuck humanity and all the species that live there already?"

Enki cocked his head and studied me for a moment. "Not at all, Eric Paxton. We are conservationists. We only terraform appropriate dead, dying, or early development planets. We will colonize planets that have non-sentient life that can support us. When we find a planet with sentient life, we protect and nurture it."

"What are you doing with our children." I felt my shoulders slump even asking the question.

"We have a planet. The officials from your planet call it Earth 2, we call it Summar Tertiary for our name of the star it orbits. We're populating it with exceptional human specimens in the event your home planet is destroyed. Either by a passing astronomical body or humanity's self-destructive tendencies."

I lay back on the examination table and surrendered myself. There was so much Enki had just revealed. Natalie's and my child had been taken from us to colonize another world. The grays were working with human governments to do this. I could see the logic. But hated that I had no choice. That Natalie had no choice. The only consolation was that I had saved Lisa from this life.

I returned to my apartment and sulked for a few days. Then the wall opened, and a red head stood there. Again, dressed in bra, panties, and stockings. My first thought was to resist; to refuse to do with this stranger what I did with Natalie. The second worse they could do to me was kill me. And I'd be fine with that. The leverage they had was Lisa; but that didn't mean I could let my feelings known.

Then I smelled the sweet-smelling scent and my body responded as did the new girl.

13

Eric's eyes welled with tears as he spoke, I couldn't help but move behind him and hold him as my own tears slid down my cheeks. I had questions. Has he ever seen his children? Have I ever seen my babies? How many have we had? How many has he fathered? What was the source of the sweet-smelling scent? And most selfish of all--how many times has he seen Natalie? When was the last time?

12