Dark Soul and Max

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Max it's not true, I love you. You've been so busy and Ingrid...", that was all she got out before Max shot her too. It was also the same time flashing lights started flashing on the walls, and a voice on a speaker could be heard. I couldn't make it out what the voice said. I was too focused on trying to stay conscious.

"Sorry, Jake. You were right, life really is shit. People just shit on you. Don't end the band because of this, Dark Soul. There are people out there that need what you are saying. I know I need it right now." And with that, I passed out.

-----------------------------

My bottle was empty, so I headed to the House of Blues. My leg was bothering me that day for some reason, and I was limping slightly. It was probably more mental than physical.

I probably should have bled out. It was a fairly close shot. By luck, my drinking saved me. I usually wear a long Matrix-like Duster, and a Gilligan bucket hat, both black. The duster has a lot of pockets in it. I keep useful things in my pockets, like flasks of alcohol, and bottles of alcohol. The bullet went through a flask and into my leg. It lost enough moment to not blow my leg apart but still had enough to break my femur.

As for Max, he was about to kill himself, when the police burst through the door and shot him.

What was going on?

Max's wife was having an affair with Ingrid.

Why?

Does it really matter?