Dark Web Acquisitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like them? Please let me blow you so you can cum on my boobs, Matt! Please!" she begged. He reached down to squeeze her left breast. It felt so warm and soft.

"What are they? Double D's?" he asked. Dani laughed.

"No, silly, these beauties are 34G's. Jenni is the one with 32DD."

He realized he knew nothing about bra sizing, and decided to leave it there, instead focusing on what's important.

"Okay, you may suck my cock, Danielle," he said, holding back the grin of his lifetime. He wiggled his shoes out of the shorts and boxers, and flung them to the side, now wearing nothing but a shirt and jogging shoes.

"Yay! I'll be the best slut for you, I swear!" the topless blonde said and closed the distance. She spit in her hand and spread it on his shaft.

"I think we'll need to get it nice and slick first," she said, repeating the process a few times while stroking his rod slowly. Soon her saliva had coated his rod, and her hand ran smoothly up and down the length. She began by licking the large, purple head, rotating her tongue around the tip. A spark of electricity ran through Matt. His first ever blowjob. She giggled as she saw how he reacted, then made sure she had his full attention. Dani wanted to give him something to remember. Holding his eye, moved forward, opened wide, and let the thick penis slide into her mouth, onto her warm tongue. It barely fit.

"Nnngh!" Matt groaned as he felt her full lips stretch around his shaft, an inch below the head. It was so warm, so soft, so wet. It felt amazing. Not knowing where to put his hands, he placed them on the back of his head, closing his eyes at the same time and Dani giggled.

"Mmm... mmm... mmm...," she moaned, sucking up and down on the tip. The girl was barely 22, but she already knew exactly what men loved. She pulled off and started to stroke his slick cock with both hands.

"Is it good?" she asked, "am I a good slut for you?"

He took a moment to review the situation. The forest was waking up with the brilliant sun rising from the eastern horizon. Birds were chirping, the grass was wet from dew, the air was fresh and a stunningly hot blonde was on her knees, worshipping his massive cock. He crossed his fingers and hoped they wouldn't be disturbed. She looked so hot, stroking him with lust in her eyes. He couldn't believe his luck. Having been a skinny nerd with a four inch pencil dick, he'd never thought he would experience this kind of fantasy. Whether it was epigenetic therapy or magic that had changed him, he didn't care. It had worked out exceptionally well for him, and he loved it.

"Oh yeah," Matt replied with a huge smile, "keep sucking my big cock!"

She eagerly took him into his mouth again, this time managing to slide another inch in, before her reflexes made her couch. She tried one more time, but failed again.

"It's just so damn big," she said, deciding instead to lick the rod slowly from the base to the tip.

Matt considered the possibility that he had died and gone to heaven. Holding the penis up to his tummy, she let her tongue slide up and down while she held his gaze with her eyes.

"Don't forg-" he started, but before he could finish, Danielle had begun to suck on his balls. "Nnngh!"

Incredibly, he felt no urge to cum, despite the amazing blowjob. It was unlike him, but he didn't complain. Neither did Dani. The voluptuous babe was enjoying it. Letting his balls slip out, Dani put her hands on his hips and let his cock slide into his mouth again.

She sucked on the head for a while, then tried to swallow more. This time, as he pushed against her throat, she fought back the cough reflex and tried again. Gradually, the buxom blonde was able to swallow more of his massive shaft, until roughly five inches were inside her mouth.

"Haaah!" she gasped for air, tears running down her face while she giggled.

"That's my slut," Matt said, letting instincts take over.

"Again, deeper!" he continued, putting his hands on her head to push his cock back inside. She obeyed. The transformed nerd held her ponytail while she tried to deep swallow his entire length, finally making it on the fourth go.

"Ah, yes. Just like that," he said and moaned deeply as she bobbed her head back and forth over his thick meat.

"That's my slut!"

When he let her come off for air, she just grinned and put her hand down into her tights. A second later she licked her finger.

"Ooh, your big cock is soaking my panties!" she teased.

"Obviously," he said, playing the part as the confident stud. "Maybe later, I'll fuck you... If you're good."

"Nnngh," she moaned, "please!"

With a horny look on her face, she began to stroke his thick rod again, but this time with a twisting motion. The slickness and her firm grip felt sensational. When she added suction to the tip, he couldn't help by groan a "fuuuuuck!"

She fell into a rhythm, blowing him like this for a few minutes, before switching to deep throating. Now that she had mastered it once, it seemed almost easy, and he slid right down. He held her ponytail and fucked her throat a few times, before letting her switch again. The alternation of tight female hands and wet mouth was sensational, and he couldn't believe he wasn't cumming ages ago.

Danielle thought so as well. She'd never been with anyone who'd lasted so long before, and while the gorgeous blonde could have her pick in men, she'd never met anyone with such a big dick either. Her mind started wandering while she blew him, thinking about how it would feel to get pounded by such a stud... unconsciously, she let her left hand slide down into her panties while she kept stroking him with the right, and sucking on the tip.

Matt noticed how she'd started playing with her pussy, because she began to moan while her mouth was stuffed with his cock, and this added another layer of pleasure. A few minutes later, she began to breathe faster and moan deeper. Suddenly she let him slip out of her mouth, and she cried out in ecstacy as she came.

"Oh my god!" she said, after calming down a bit. "That was like, so intense."

He was still standing in front of her, his cock hard as steel. That was something he had noticed a while back. Since growing in size, his erections seemed to last until he came, never getting soft except when he wanted it.

"Oops," she giggled, and went back to blowing him. Up and down she bobbed, licking and sucking for all it was worth.

"Please cum for me soon!" she started to beg. "I need your salty, warm cum soooo bad! These two need your cum, now!" she said, and held out her tits for him.

At last, she took him over the edge, when she fondled his balls while sucking deeply on the shaft. Tickling the heavy nuts, she felt his sack tighten and thus let his cock slide out of her mouth. She stroked him fast with both hands in a twisting motion while encouraging him to cum on her. Matt felt it too, building up inside him.

"Nnngh, I'm going to cum now!" he groaned, and took over the stroking. "Are you ready, babe?"

Danielle Stevens, one of his two main jerkoff fantasies for the last six months, pushed her tits together and presented them to him.

"Cum for me, Matt! Cum on my big, soft titties!" Danielle Stevens, begging for his cum..." It was too much for him.

"Aaah!" he bellowed as he came. In quick succession, three thick ropes of cum shot out of his long cock and splashed onto her tits. Danielle giggled as she felt the hot cum on her skin, but quickly had to pinch her eyes as Matt lost control, spraying the rest of his big load all over her pretty face.

"Nngg!" he groaned as he came over and over, launching thick streams of his seed onto the hot blonde's beautiful visage.

All messed up, she giggled as he collapsed on the grass.

"Didn't know you had it in you, Matt Carter," she said, scooping up cum from her face and sucking it off her finger.

"Well, not anymore!" he replied, pulling his shirt off. She rolled her eyes, took the shirt and wiped her face and tits clean.

"That was fun," she said as she put her sports bra back on, "but I still can't get over the fact that you of all people are hung as a horse... You were always so shy, so nerdy."

He just shrugged as he carefully folded the messy shirt up to a safe bundle.

"I guess."

"Anyway, I would love to continue this later," she said, "but now I really have to get ready for work."

They jogged back to the car in silence, only meeting a handful of runners and a pretty, young mom walking with her baby carriage. In the corner of his eye he caught her eye getting a good look of his muscular, sweaty chest. He gave her ass a quick glance as they passed. Maybe he'd have to come back here later, he realized.

Jenni had already left when they got back, so he went to his room to work on his thesis while Dani occupied the bathroom. He knew it would had been fun to join her in the shower, but the girl was already running late for her waitress job at the coffee shop downtown.

As for his thesis, he was free to organize his own time, for the most part. He had no classes to go to anymore, and his deadline was far away in the early fall. He was developing new machine learning algorithms, and... He realized that nobody really cared apart from his professor. The important thing is that he was pretty free to do what he wanted when he wanted it. Right now, with a clear head after the morning's "exercise", he felt inspired.

Thus, he was happy coding, listening to Carpenter Brut on his headphones while Dani showered, dressed, put on makeup and left in a hurry. He was obliviously lost in the zone when Jenni returned from the store, saw him sitting in front of his computer, chirped a happy "hello!" and rolled her brown eyes when he didn't notice.

After eating a healthy brunch, the 23-year-old brunette found a comfortable position on the couch, put on her glasses and picked up a book on the human physiology. Her final was coming up, and unlike most of the girls in her class, Jennifer felt confident she'd get the A. She had always been a hard worker and knew it paid off. So it didn't hurt to read everything one more time...

Eventually, Matt took a break from his computer and realized he was still wearing running gear, shoes and everything.

"Time for a shower," he thought to himself, pulled off his sweaty clothes and walked to the bathroom, completely oblivious of the stunned brunette sitting right there in the living room.

Unconsciously, Jenni held her breath until Matt had entered the bathroom. She couldn't believe what she'd just seen. Of course, he had been working out a lot, and his baggy clothes couldn't hide that he had put on a lot of muscle, but that killer body... What the hell had happened to him? She knew biology. It just wasn't possible to change that much in such a short time, not without a lot of steroids. And the floppy meat between his legs? She recalled spying on him when she'd been hanging out with his little sister, Sarah, at their house when they were 15. He wasn't packing anything to brag about back then, and she knew enough biology to know it couldn't grow that much after 18. And besides, didn't steroids make it smaller?

Curious, she tiptoed over to the bathroom and peeked through the keyhole. Matt was shaving his balls, so she was able to get a good view of everything. Jeez, that thing was big and hard. She lined up her phone to the keyhole and was able to get a couple of pictures. She felt her vagina ache just by looking at it. And he had become so hot too... She tore herself away and hid in her room. When she heard him turn the shower on, she quickly slipped into his cave. He'd locked his computer, but she knew his password. "HanSh0t1st". Sigh. Still a nerd inside.

Jon Snow jumped up into her lap, and she let him lay there as she scanned his browsing history. Nothing, nothing... She decided to copy as much as she could from his hard drive to a USB key, but could only get a few folders before she heard him step out of the shower. Quickly, she pulled out the drive and slipped into her own room. After a little while, she silently made it to the front door, grabbed her shoes and purse, and went outside.

"Hello, anybody home?" she called, slamming the door shut behind her.

"Hi!" Matt answered, emerging from his cave, this time fully dressed. "I thought you went down to campus," he continued.

"Yeah, almost got there when I realized I forgot my books," she lied. "I'll just read at home instead."

Matt helped himself to some lunch, while the brunette retired to her room.

Jennifer Wilson lay down on her bed, her thoughts drifting back to the summer she turned 16. Like so many other girls, she'd had a crush on the dreamy 18-year old boy at summer camp, but unlike the other girls, she was developed early, and caught his attention as well. On the last night she had let him take her virginity. He had been so careful, so patient, and despite the initial pain, his penis had felt so, so good inside her tight young vagina. It was only much later that she had realized that the boy had been unusually well endowed.

She'd never met him again. In the years following, she tried to find guys who could give her the same experience. She knew she was beautiful, but in order to pick and choose, she'd have to be hot as well. So despite what everyone else thought, she didn't dance because she loved it. She danced because it made her body attractive to men. She learnt how to flirt with anyone; how to do her makeup perfectly; how to give the best blowjobs. She developed a talent for picking out which men were hung and not, especially in groups. It wasn't always the obvious choice, so her girlfriends often said she had a strange taste in men.

She got a wealthy man with a pathetic dick to pay for her expensive, state-of-the-art breast enhancement surgery. It cost her a handful of blowjobs and some pride, but the result was spectacular, and hardly anyone could tell they were implants. Large enough on her small frame to make an impression, but tastefully done. Perfectly teardrop shaped, with almost invisible scars. With a dancer's thighs and ass, and incredible tits, she had the kind of body men would fight for.

Nevertheless, she never found a man who could satisfy her need completely. Of course, there was no shortage of well-endowed men who wanted her, and she had a good sex life. But that feeling from her first time, of her pussy getting completely stuffed with cock, no man had been able to give her again. Since nobody could quench her thirst, she kept looking, never keeping boyfriends for long.

One night after too much wine, she had told Danielle about her situation.

"Oh, so you're a size queen too," the blonde replied, matter-of-factly.

"I know what you need." The next day Jenni found a brand new 10" dildo on her desk, gift-wrapped and everything. She used it occasionally. It was nice, and she was thankful, but it just wasn't the same as a real man.

Now she was lying on the bed, looking at the pictures on her phone. Matt Carter, for some mysterious reason, had grown a huge dick, and she was fighting the instinct to walk into his room and just fuck him.

"Be rational," she thought to herself, and her biology background shone through. He must have taken some odd drugs, and it could have dangerous side-effects. She had to figure out what he had taken. Time to search the thumb drive.

Matt sat down in front of the computer, ready to get back to his project, when his cat started meowing desperately.

"What?" he said.

"Meow!" the black cat said and jumped onto his desk.

"You know nothing, Jon Snow!" Matt said and grinned, but just then he noticed him pawing at a little piece of plastic behind his keyboard. He picked it up and examined it. A USB drive cap. Pink.

He ssh'ed into his raspberry pi server, and launched the surveillance camera program he had written. He fast forwarded today's recording until he saw her enter. Jenni had been in his room while he showered! The web cameras, hidden in three different locations in his room, clearly showed her sneaking into his computer to snoop around. He knew she wouldn't find anything, of course. His personal browsing was always done on a virtual machine, and all his interesting files were safely locked away on a Truecrypt drive. He zoomed in as Jenni inserted the thumbdrive. Hah! She had copied his Skyrim mods...

On the other side of the apartment, Jenni was busy searching through the files. There were definitely lots of mentions of "magic" and "potions" here, but most of the files were useless junk.

She jumped as Matt knocked on her door. She quickly closed her laptop and turned around.

"Come on in," she said. He took one step inside, then just looked at the beautiful 23-year-old brunette. Man, she had a sexy body. So fit, yet still so curvy.

"Yes, what did y-" she started.

"Why did you go through my computer?" he asked her bluntly. She turned away from his accusing eyes, and did not reply immediately. She took a deep breath, then met his stare again.

"Why did you take drugs to grow muscles? Don't lie, I know you took some "magic" potion." she countered.

"Wait, how could she know about the potion," he thought, flustered. "Oh, right, the Skyrim files," he said out loud, but she took it as a confession.

"Exactly. I read the files. It's dangerous, Matt!" she said, "You took something which changed your body, and you don't know what kind of side-effects it can have. Maybe you'll get cancer!"

Matt realized she showed real concern for him, and tried to calm her down.

"No, you misunderstand. I haven't taken anything, just protein supplements to gain muscle faster. It's perfectly safe."

"Matt, you don't grow a huge cock from protein powder," she said, and almost gasped as she realized that the cat was out of the bag.

"Huh, how did you kn- I mean, what are you talking about?" the transformed man stuttered, but he was a bad liar.

"When you went to shower, I was sitting right here. I know you didn't have that thing before, Matt. I have a certain radar for these things." she said, "You must have taken something experimental, because magic doesn't exist."

"Okay, okay," he conceded. "I'll tell you the truth. I did order something from the web. I think it was called Epic Genital or something, but I thought that was a mix between creative marketing and google translate."

"Epigenetal," she corrected him. "Epigenetics. It's the theory of how our genes are switched on or off in the cells. Damn. This explains so much," she said, her mood changed from accusative to curious, "Fascinating. You must have had dormant genes for a high muscular growth and... the other thing. When you took the drug, they were woken up and activated."

Matt sat down on her bed. "So you're saying I had unused subroutines that I ran with a kernel hack?"

"Possibly," she replied, not really understanding his words. "It could explain why the effect took weeks to materialize, rather than having an immediate effect. It did, right?"

He nodded.

Her brain flowed over with ideas now.

"And it would mean that your body has been altered permanently through stimulation of natural mechanisms. You're probably safe... if it stops."

He smiled. "Phew! You had me worried there for a while. It has stopped." For the first time since he opened the door, she smiled back.

"Do you remember where you found the drug," she asked him, but he lied and said no. It was part of the deal. Reveal it and he would be doxxed. "Shame," she said. "This is Nobel prize material."

They sat there in silence for a few moments.

"You know, it actually feels good to talk about this with someone," Matt admitted. "I took a much bigger dose than I was supposed to, and I probably got lucky."

"Maybe," Jenni replied. "You do look a lot more handsome than you used to, if I may say so."