Dark Web Acquisitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, I guess. I feel a lot better too," he continued.

"I bet you do." Jenni said, unconsciously biting her lip. "So... Can I see it?"

Her direct approach shocked him. On the one hand, he knew her as the girl who always studied well, trained hard and had full control of her life. On the other hand, he knew just how often she brought new guys home, so... Maybe he shouldn't have been surprised.

Jennifer smirked as she saw the inner nerd in him process the request. He had a greatly enhanced body, and he was noticeably more confident, but she could still see traces of the nerd hidden underneath. She planned to use that to her benefit.

Matt felt his eyes pop out as the gorgeous brunette rose from her chair, walked over to the door and locked it. She turned to him, smirked and came over to the bed. Matt swallowed as Jenni sat down next to him and pulled her top off.

"Let's get naked," she said, and started unbuttoning his shirt.

He let her do it, watching as she uncovered his bare chest. She threw his shirt to the floor, then reached back to unhook her bra. Matt fought hard to keep calm, but Jenni knew that when the thin fabric disappeared, and they saw Jenni's tits for the first time, all men had the same reaction.

"Wow! Damn, those are nice," he exclaimed. The standard reaction. They were firm, delighthfully shaped and quite large on her tight frame. He remembered what Dani had said. "36 DD's?"

"What? Yeah, that's correct. Have you been going through my laundry, Matt? Have you been a bad boy?"

"No, I just... They look incredible, Jenni."

"Now pants," she said, and rose.

She turned around to show him her perfect bubble butt, perfected through years of exercise, and slowly pulled her yogapants down, bending at the waist. As she did, he saw the outline of her pussy lips through her black panties. He reached out to squeeze her round ass, but she turned around and slapped his hand.

"No touching! We just watch."

He felt his cock getting hard from the amazing show, and nodded. She giggled and jumped onto the bed as he rose from it, and watched in glee as he let his jeans drop to the wooden floor. His cock was rock hard, pushing against the fabric of his boxer briefs.

"Ooh," she cooed, squeezing her legs together to put pressure on her clit. She felt her pussy getting warm and wet.

"Keep going!" she said. "I see yours and you see mine."

"A fair deal," Matt replied, mesmerized by her amazing body.

The beautiful brunette was laying on the bed, her strong legs twisted together, her firm tits almost defying gravity and her gorgeous face looking at him in anticipation. He couldn't believe his luck, being in a locked room with such a hot babe. A fantasy just a month before, now it was reality, and he would be forever thankful for his stupid, selfish action of ingesting an unknown substance from the dark web.

He had wanted to tease her, but his cock was now straining against the elastic band at the top. His actions were limited, so with one quick movement, he pulled them down. His massive cock sprung out, as was its habit nowadays, and Jenni gasped.

"Woah!"

The brunette had never seen anything quite like it.

"How big is it?" she inquired, "7.5 inches? 8?"

Matt grinned proudly and moved closer to her.

"You're looking at exactly 8.4 inches of dick, Jenni. Give or take 1/4 of an inch."

"Incredible!" she said, fully cocknotized. "And so thick and hard. I've never seen anything quite like it. This gene therapy thing is incredible."

"I believe it's your turn," he said, and she snapped out of her mesmerized state.

"Ah, yes."

She put her thumbs under the strings of her panties, lifted her legs up in the air, tightly closed together, then quickly pulled the tiny garment off, flinging it towards him. It had the perfect trajectory, lassoing onto his long rod. He only got the slightest glimpse of her pussy in the process.

"Oops," she giggled. He put the panties up to his nose.

"Mmm," he acknowledged, "you're wet."

She took command again. "Sit!"

Although much taller and stronger, he felt compelled to follow her orders. He sat down on the edge of the bed, while she got out, walked over to her closet and searched for something.

"Your ass is so fine," he stated.

"Yes, I know," she replied and shook it. "There you are!"

She turned around, grinning, with a big dildo in her hand. Walking over, the brunette felt his gaze drop to her pussy, in full view for the first time. She had an innie, and kept the full lips smoothly shaved, with a cute landing strip above, shortly trimmed. Men loved it, she knew, and Matt was no different.

She pushed his legs apart and kneeled between them, putting the plastic dildo up against his dick.

"Incredible," she stated, noting how the real thing was even thicker than the "size queen" version of the plastic toy. She put her left hand on his cock, and the right hand on the replica.

"I can't put my hand around either of them, but look, my fingers are farther apart on yours."

Matt grinned.

"I thought there would be no touching." Not that he minded.

"Oh yeah, that's true," she replied, and set the vacuum cup of the dildo firmly down on the floor. "I don't really need you, anyway."

Matt watched as the gorgeous babe positioned herself above the plastic phallos, spread her lips apart and started to lower herself on it.

"Stop!" he said, and got out of bed.

She froze in place, but Matt grabbed her arm and pulled her up and close to him. She gasped as she felt the thick, hard rod push against her tummy, and gazed up into his eyes.

"No more teasing," he commanded, and she nodded, biting her lip.

His hands slid over her body, from her beautiful, large tits, down over her sides and back over her ass. He pulled her closer and kissed her. The kiss grew more passionate as he let his hands wander over her thighs and between her legs. She gasped as his index and middle finger spread her pussy open, and moaned deeply when the middle finger slid inside her wet canal. Their mutual lust grew stronger. She reached down and wrapped her hand around his cock. With her delicate touch, she began to stroke him, and he replied by locating her g-spot while his palm pressed against her clit.

He broke the kiss and put his finger up to her mouth. The 23-year-old beauty sucked on it, twirling her tongue around while giving him a hungry look. She wanted him.

Jenni giggled as he surprised her again, lifting the fit 5'8 woman up by her ass if she were made of feathers. She quickly wrapped herself around him, legs over his hips and a hand around his neck. The 6'4 stud handled her like she was a ragdoll, and she loved it. He held her ass in his left hand, guiding his majestic cock to her eager pussy with the right. She moaned deep as his head pushed forward against her entrance.

He grabbed her hips with both hands. Carefully, he slid the brunette up and down on the swollen head, letting her wetness coat it generously.

"Mmm!" she moaned as he pushed her pussy slighly further down on the fat cock.

"Oooh!" she moaned, hugging him tight, pushing her big tits against his muscular chest.

Patience was key. Just last night Matt had realized that the little experience he had with sex from before was useless with the kind of equipment he was packing now. So as he always did, he had done some research online.

"Don't rush it." they said. "Make sure she's ready. Take your time."

Her pussy resisted him at first, the swollen head of his cock pressing against her narrow opening.

"Relax," he whispered in her ear, and she nodded, closing her eyes.

Not long after, he felt her pussy suddenly sliding down on his long shaft.

"Haaaaa!" she gasped as she felt him enter.

Matt groaned too. Her vagina felt like the tightest velvet glove sliding around his thick penis, so hot and wet.

Blessed by the raw strength of his enhanced body, he began to fuck her in this standing position, sliding deeper and deeper with every thrust. A deep groan escaped his lips. Sex had never felt this good before. The way the walls of her vagina stretched around his cock was an intense feeling of pleasure that truth be told was completely new to him. The four girls he had fucked in his previous life had all felt much looser, but to be fair, he had been as thick as a thumb back then.

She gradually squeezed him closer with her strong thighs, until she felt him hit her cervix, around seven inches deep. Jenni gritted her teeth in pain. "Be careful," she said, and he nodded. As he pulled her up to him for a hug, the angle of entry accidentally changed. Not much, just a little bit, but it was enough to let his cock slide deeper.

"Oh, fuuuuck!" the brunette cried, but it was a cry caused by pleasure, not pain. Matt had read about this as well; some women's vaginas could expand below or above the cervical opening to accommodate more of the penis. There was an area sometimes called the cul-de-sac behind the posterior or anterior fornix, and it could be quite pleasurable.

He thrust gently forward, in and out slowly, and felt himself sliding deeper and deeper until he finally was balls deep, eight inches inside the beautiful babe. Incredible!

Suddenly he noticed a tear from her eye.

"Oh, Matt, you fill me up so good," she whispered, and bit his ear. "Your cock feels so big inside me."

She pulled back and looked him in the eye, then kissed him passionately. The intimacy he could finally have with someone whom he had wanted for so long, and the way her previous disinterest had been replaced by pure and hungry lust, well... Those things drove his pleasure to another level.

Jennifer couldn't believe how good it felt. It was a deep pleasure on another level. Finally someone had reached her secret depths, left untouched by man since the hung boy at summer camp when she was just 14. She squeezed her pussy around his fat cock, savoring the carnal sensation. This was what she had been missing for so long.

"Fuck me!" she whispered. "Fuck me slow and deep!" she begged.

Matt did as he was told.

Resisting the temptation to go crazy, he fucked her slowly, in long, hard trusts, making sure to keep the angle right. He felt her juices pouring down from his shaft to his heavy balls, which slap-slap-slapped onto her ass as he thrust.

"Haah, haaah, haah!" she moaned, her breath shallow. She held on tight around his neck, hugging him while he banged her hard, and she loved it.

"Oh god, yes! It feels so good. You're so big, mmmmm!" she moaned. "Harder! Harder!"

He picked up the pace slightly, slamming his massive cock in and out of the beautiful brunette's hot pussy. Again, just like with Dani, he felt no urge to cum, despite the intense pleasure he felt on his dick. Not even when the babe he was banging started to blush all over her body, her moaning got louder and her pussy began to clamp down on his fat cock.

"Oh my god, Matt, I'm gonna cum!" she moaned, "oh god, oh god, oh goooood!" she cried, but he just kept on fucking her slow and hard.

She came strongly, her legs almost shaking as her pussy tried to milk his semen from him. It felt incredible, even for him, and as she bucked and trashed in his arms, he stopped and held her close. When she calmed down, he put her down on the bed. She squirmed and purred.

"Mmm, that was so good!" she smiled.

He joined her on the bed, flipping her over on her stomach.

"Oh, Matt!" she exclaimed, "more!"

She giggled as she got up on all fours, wiggling her ass invitingly, while looking back at him with a wicked grin. Her pussy was swollen and red, slick with her juices, and a sight to behold between her ass cheeks. Before lining up his long cock, he couldn't help but slap her amazing ass.

"Ah!" she gasped, but giggled again and shook it for him. He grasped her butt cheeks with both hands and guided her slit to his rock hard fuckstick. It hit the target, and he thrust deep immediately, finding the right angle with ease.

"Oh God!" she moaned, as he began to pound her again.

He fucked her faster in this position, slamming his cock in and out of her tight cunt in rhythm with her moans. He soon felt her begin to squeeze her pussy around his shaft again, and her hot lubricant ran down over it. As he looked down on her sexy ass slapping against his hips with every thrush, it dawned on him again. He was actually banging Jennifer fucking Wilson. Doggy style. For years he had fantasized about it, and now it was reality.

"Do you like it, babe? Do you like my big fat cock in your tight little pussy?"

He took the words straight out of his own wet daydreams.

"OH GOD YES!" she replied, "Fuck your little slut, fuck her hard!"

He groaned as her blunt reply took him by surprise, and picked up the pace.

"Yes, you're my slut now, Jennifer, aren't you? You can't get enough of my thick cock!"

"Yes, oh God yes!" the beautiful 23-year-old brunette replied.

The way his thick, hard penis slid in and out of her vagina was sending wave after wave of pleasure through her body, in a way that no man had ever done before.

"You're going to make me cum again!" she announced, something that only made him fuck her even more ferociously.

"Ah, ah, aaaah!" she moaned, feeling a hotness spreading from her pussy up to her face.

She lost control, cumming again from the deep fucking he was giving her.

After the ocean calmed down again, and she saw that the mast was still standing, she told him to lay down and relax. Her pussy needed a break, but even more important, she needed to show him exactly what she could do.

Jennifer pushed him onto his back and crawled in between his legs. He felt blessed as he watched a girl who could have been a supermodel take his strong erection in her hand and begin to stroke it. He felt blessed for being so hard for so long, not a hint of numbness yet.

"Nnngh!" he groaned as Jenni slipped his dark red knob into her mouth.

She grinned as best she could, licking slowly around the sensitive tip. Meanwhile, one hand slipped down to fondle his balls, and the other stroked the shaft. She gave him a show, looking the stud in the eye as she bobbed on his thick cock. The young woman could only fit a few inches inside her mouth, so she stroked him all the time as well, switching between one hand up and down, and two twisting hands. He groaned hardest from the latter, she noticed.

Matt enjoyed the visuals, watching the hot babe blowing him, but finally felt like he was heading down the road of no return. He put his right hand on her chin and pulled her up, and the fit brunette took his hint and mounted him. The two of them moaned deeply as they once again melted together, his fat cock sliding deep into her wet cunt

Jennifer was in heaven. She had already come twice, but she couldn't get enough of him. For the third time, he was inside her, and it made her feel so full. She ground her hips on him, fucking him slowly while they looked each other in the eye. He reached up and fondled her big tits, and she felt a spark go down to her clit.

"Ooh!" she moaned, rocking up and down, feeling his massive penis slide in and out and her.

"Nngh!"

Soon he started groaning more frequently. Suddenly Jenni felt him grab her ass, pushing her down in a gyrating motion. She moaned loudly, as this made her clit press down on his shaft. Combined with the big cock stroking deep inside her, it sent her on a shortcut to Pleasureville.

Matt felt a sudden hot wetness on his dick, and the positive feedback made him keep going, holding back his load while he pushed her lower back towards his groin on the downstroke. They moved together in perfect rhythm, both of them rising in loudness as pleasure took a new meaning.

"Ah, ah, ah, aaaah!" Jenni moaned, "I- ah! - am going to - aaaah! - cum again!"

He finally felt his balls tighten.

"Nngh! Me too, Jenni!" he yelled.

"Cum inside me!" she replied. "Don't you dare pull out!"

He had no intention to, and wouldn't have been able to either. It felt too good. The gorgeous brunette cried out, bucking and trashing on him, her pussy clamping as hard as it could on his fat cock. Meanwhile, he tensed up as he shot his big load deep inside the hot babe. Over and over, he felt a rope of cum shoot out from his cock, and each one made him roar. She collapsed on his chest while he finished cumming.

Afterwards she slid off and to the side, her pussy dripping with his cum.

"Oops!" she giggled when most of the load landed on his thigh. She kissed him. "Thank you," she said.

Jennifer showered first, and while Matt was cleaning off, she began to think about him. While he had been just the nerdy roommate, she had never thought about him any different. Now she began to realize that he had lots of good qualities. She tried to forget the fact that he had taken a substance to change his body. Nobody else needed to know that. He was kind, he was intelligent, he was a cat person like her... He made her laugh with his goofiness. It dawned on her that she was trying to argue to herself that he would make a good boyfriend. So what if he had changed his body? It was just a way to turn on genes that he already had. They'd just been laying dormant. It was the man he was supposed to be.

Matt took his time in the shower, so while she had reached her conclusion, it was time for her to run to dancing class. She decided to write a note.

When Matt came out of the bathroom, for the second time today, Jenni was gone. On the kitchen table he found a short note.

"Matt: thanks for the good time. Had to run. Want to discuss something when I get home, okay? Take care <3"

Matt spent the rest of the day playing games on the Playstation, enjoying a cold beer while pondering on the incredible day he'd just experienced. It was about 7 pm when he heard the door open. It was Dani.

"Hi!" he said. "Well, hello there, stud!" she said, and came over. "I was hoping you'd be home."

She sat down on the couch across from him, putting one leg over the other, which caused her waitress skirt to slide up a bit.

"You're playing games?" she joked.

"Yeah," he replied, on a good kill streak.

"I don't," she said and let it linger in the air. He didn't reply.

"Let's fuck!" the buxom blonde continued, and undid her ponytail.

He had to glance over when she shook her long, golden hair.

"I've been thinking about your cock all day!" she said with a smirk.

He kept playing, thinking about the note Jenni had written. The gorgeous blonde smiled, spread her legs and lifted one onto the table edge.

"Just look, you've got me all wet thinking about it."

He gave her another quick glance. She was indeed soaked, her panties dark near the middle. His dick started to grow harder. What if Jenni wanted him to be her boyfriend? He would like that.

"Dani, I'm not sure if we should do this," he said, but the blonde didn't listen.

She pulled her panties aside, and he felt his controller vibrate as he got sniped. Her pussy was completely smooth shaven, her puffy lips slick with her juices.

"Dani, I'm flattered, but I thin-"

"Sssh!" she said, and began to rub her clit.

His pants were now fighting hard to keep his cock inside.

"I can tell that you want me too," she said, and slid a finger inside her pink slit.

"Aaah!" she moaned.

"Dani," he tried again, "I would love to, but I have to figure something out first."

Her smile disappeared.

"Well, you're no fun!" she said, but continued to finger herself.

"At least take it out and let me see it," she begged. "Besides, you must be really uncomfortable with that monster in chains..."

"Sorry, Dani, I'm..." he started, but couldn't get himself to tell her the truth.

"Screw you, asshole!" the blonde yelled, pulled her skirt down and went to her room.

He sat there, thinking about what he'd just done. Turned down a babe like that - for what? A note that he may have misunderstood?