Dark Whispers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. I highly welcome feedback and constructive criticism, whether or not you liked the story. The more feedback I get, the more I can improve as a writer.

Fun Fact: Sienna edited part of this chapter while she was in hypnosis! (Editor's Note: We should try smutception... being hypnotized and horny while editing hypno smut.) (Author's Note: Why does that sound so hot?)

Hypnosis 101: Cuddle inductions are fun. That's not really the name of a formal type of induction, like "relaxation induction." But what it is, is an induction that involves cuddles! Yay!

Cuddle inductions vary greatly depending on the situation, but cuddling is, of course, required.

Cuddling can be relaxing, comforting, arousing, and so on. So the "flavor" of hypnosis will likely be dependent upon which of those feelings are present.

You can always just do a relaxation induction while cuddling. But I like to think that cuddling is a perfect opportunity to explore a flavor of comfort, focusing suggestions on safety and love.

Too turned on for comfy stuff? Whispering suggestions geared towards arousal, based on the subject's tastes, works well. And it can be a great transition to actual sex!

It's always possible to mix and match too. For example, relaxation-arousal hypnosis is always fun:

"Perhaps you've already noticed that the more relaxed you are, the more aroused you become. And the more aroused you are, the more relaxed you become. Both constantly feeding off one another to create a perfect feeling of horny bliss."

In the story, Katie used Alyssa's and her heartbeats—whether imagined or not—as a focus for Alyssa as she hypnotized her.

It's not uncommon to transition from physical foci to mental visualizations. That way, even if the focus can no longer be seen or heard, it still remains in the subject's mind—where hypnosis is taking place.

Ultimately, Katie took advantage of Alyssa's expectation that once their heartbeats were synchronized, something would happen: hypnosis.

And expectation is (almost) everything in hypnosis.

— Tessa ♥️