Dark Whispers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aly was definitely straight!

She grinned and engulfed Master's cock in her warm mouth as Mistress began talking.

"John, your love for Alyssa—now named Aly—is no longer as equals but as one loves a pet. You love the idea of having Aly be our live-in slave."

As Aly enthusiastically bobbed up and down Master's cock, she looked up to see Master's eyebrows furrowing. It only lasted a few seconds before Master calmed.

Aly swirled her tongue around the head of Master's cock, savoring the taste of Master's leaking pre-cum.

"Visualize that suggestion sinking deeper into your mind, becoming a seamless part of you."

Aly moaned on Master's cock. It was so hot giving Master a blowjob in trance.

"You want to use Aly as a sex slave to cater to any of your whims."

Aly's pussy was soaked, and she wanted to rub it, but Mistress hadn't given her permission.

"It's normal to be naked and have sex anywhere in the house, with any combination of us. Understand?"

"Yes."

Aly sped up her bobbing on the top half of the cock, while using her hand to stroke the length of the rest.

"You want to dominate, fuck, and impregnate lesbians. Nothing turns you on more than a lesbian carrying your baby."

Despite being in trance, Master groaned. Aly didn't know whether it was from Mistress's suggestion, Aly's blowjob, or both.

"Okay, that's enough, pet. Get up and come with me."

Aly wanted to keep going and taste Master's cum, but she obeyed Mistress.

"John, wake from trance in five minutes, not noticing anything odd, but aware of your erection. You'll want relief, and you'll want it from Aly. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good." Mistress turned to Aly. "Come with me, pet."

As Aly and Mistress returned to the living room, Mistress filled Aly in on her plans.

"Beth? But didn't you say she was very dominant, Mistress?"

"Not for long," Mistress grinned. "I want to see my bitchy ex-girlfriend on her knees worshiping John's cock like a good little submissive."

"That's so hot, Mistress! I love it!"

Something deep inside Aly was ecstatic that Beth would be degraded and put in her place, but Aly didn't know why; she had no memories of her.

"So, what we're going to do, is—"

"Aly. Come suck my cock," John's voice rumbled from behind them.

Aly looked to Mistress for silent permission. Excitement filled her when Mistress smiled and nodded.

Aly couldn't wait.

* * * * * * * *

After Aly dutifully brought Master to orgasm in his office, gleefully swallowing his heavy load, he petted her and, with a smile, asked, "How would you like to be our live-in slave?"

"Oh, wow! I'd love that, Master!"

Aly had to act surprised; she knew Mistress's plans.

"Then let's go talk to my wife about it."

He led her from the office to find his pregnant wife reading on her smartphone in the living room. When Mistress saw them, she perked up and set the phone down. "How'd you like your new cumslut?"

Master grinned. "She's working out so far." Then he became serious. "So are we going to keep her here?"

"We can let her have a guest room, but I bet she'll end up sharing our bed most nights. How about it, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress!" beamed Aly.

Master continued. "Then is she going to move out of her apartment?"

"Eventually, but no rush. Her lease is paid up for the next two years. Her rich uncle took care of everything before he passed away."

Master nodded. "No rush then."

Aly had a rich uncle? Wow.

It was sad to hear that he had passed away, but Aly didn't remember him. Or her apartment.

Or much of anything.

"So, with that taken care of, how about we break in our new live-in sex slave?" Mistress winked.

Master grinned. "I would love to."

* * * * * * * *

John hammered in and out of Alyssa—no, Aly—as her pussy spasmed on his cock, her big tits bouncing as she clutched the bedsheets, her legs wrapped around him.

The bedsprings protested the furious pounding he was giving to the blonde moaning underneath his muscular body.

"Fuck me, Master! Your cock is driving me wild!"

That morning she was John's equal, his lover. He still loved her, but now it was as owner and pet. Master and slave.

"Fuck, your lesbian cunt is so tight!" grunted John as he continued thrusting.

Her pussy squeezed on his cock as he invaded her depths, her hips rising to meet each thrust.

"My cunt isn't lesbian anymore, Master!" moaned Aly. "You made sure of that!"

Aly wasn't the only one in the room moaning. Katie was beside them, rubbing. His poor wife was too pregnant for rough sex, but she loved to watch him fuck her lesbian friend.

No, ex-lesbian. Still, it was just as hot.

"Oh, God! I'm going to cum again!" the blonde ex-lesbian cried.

John had cum several times that day, so he was still going, despite her three orgasms. And her fourth was soon coming up, just in time for his first.

"I'm cumming too," he grunted and picked up his pace.

As he sped up, Aly wrapped her arms around him, her nails clawing his back, as her moans grew louder.

His wife had sped up her rubbing, too, moaning beside them.

As John buried himself inside Aly one final time, her pussy convulsed on his cock, squeezing out rope after rope of cum, flooding her depths with his sperm.

John had his focus on Aly, but he could clearly hear Katie had orgasmed with them.

They all collapsed on the bed afterward and cuddled together. With Aly now living with them, John had no doubt this would be a common occurrence.

He could get used to this.

* * * * * * * *

Katie was cuddling in bed with John, Aly asleep on his other side.

It had been a long day. The brainwashing had taken a lot out of her. It required several hours of intense, uninterrupted hypnosis, so she had to get John out of the way with excuses.

Usually, such massive changes would take weeks, but Alyssa had already been thoroughly conditioned to be suggestible to Katie. That, plus the darkness's guidance, helped Katie do so much in so little time.

You've done so well today, and you've been such a good girl for me, her darkness cooed.

Katie beamed.

But her smile disappeared as pressure assaulted her head, a forgotten memory resurfacing.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Katie groaned and—

* * * *

—reached for my phone to turn off my morning alarm, but it wasn't where it usually was. I looked around the room, only to find sheets and clothes strewn about, some of the clothes even torn, my vibrating phone face-down on the other side of the room.

What the fuck...? Did I get blackout drunk last night?

I tried to sit up, only to yelp and collapse back on the bed, suddenly noticing my sore body and the awkward position I had slept in. And for some reason, I'd fallen asleep on a pillow.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

I became aware again that the alarm was still going off, which wasn't helping my massive headache. I braced myself and rolled out of bed, crawling on the floor to find the phone and turn off that damn beeping.

Beep! Bee—boop.

That's much better. Now that the alarm wasn't drilling a hole in my brain, I rolled over, facing the ceiling, and tried remembering what had happened last night.

Flash.

Fragments of images and words quickly floated to the surface, one by one.

Slam! I'm a lesbian! Spurt! Your pussy isn't. P-Please! Spurt! Keep going. Spank! You love my dick. Smack! Fuck the dyke out of me! Hi, I'm John. You're raping me! John. Good girl. I'm John Hayes...

At first, I thought it must have just been a nightmare. It couldn't have actually happened! But the more my memories returned, the more my denial faded. I sat up, hand covering my mouth in shock and disgust as I relived all of the trauma. I wanted to scream. I wanted to throw up. I wanted to hit something. I wanted to—

Tears fell down my cheeks as I curled into a fetal position on the carpet.

Being raped was terrible enough, but the fact that I enjoyed it was even worse. How fucked up am I?

No... I couldn't have enjoyed it. He must have drugged me! And I only begged him because I was scared. That's all.

I sprung to my feet, face contorted in anger, pacing back and forth.

That motherfucking rapist! Just like all fucking men! I've always known how evil men were, but this is proof! I fucking knew it!

I kept pacing, my anger turning to rage.

I will fucking kill him. He raped me. He drugged me. Tricked me.

Made me think I actually enjoyed his dick, when he made me cum harder than I ever have.

I stopped abruptly as a disturbing thought crossed my mind.

That means I'm no longer a lesbian. I love cock.

I shook my head as if trying to knock the thought loose.

No. That can't be the case. Please. I'm a lesbian. I have a girlfriend. There's no way I can love cock!

Realizing I was starting to become manic, I took several deep breaths, letting them out slowly. It helped calm me somewhat, but depression soon followed.

I'm a failure as a lesbian.

Everything is fucked up.

I don't know if I can—

No. I couldn't let myself think like that, so I took another deep breath—in, out—and sat on the couch in my living room, calmly going over the facts.

I was raped by a man.

I had an orgasm.

I am still a lesbian.

And more than anything...

I will make that fucking rapist pay!

* * * *

"Sweetie? Where'd you go? You looked like you were in pain, and then you stared off into space for a while."

John's concerned voice brought Katie back to the present.

"It's nothing. Just some bad memories." Katie's smile didn't reach her eyes. "Come on. Let's go to sleep."

* * * * * * * *

Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed it. I highly welcome feedback and constructive criticism, whether or not you liked the story. The more feedback I get, the more I can improve as a writer.

Fun Fact: During Katie's flashback, she goes through the actual stages of grief in order: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance.

Hypnosis 101: Well, more like Brainwashing 101.

In this chapter, Katie brainwashes Alyssa in a few hours with the help of her darkness.

Needless to say, that isn't realistic at all. However, there is such a thing as real brainwashing in kink, which is simply the repeated use of behavioral conditioning to change someone in a lasting way. Hypnosis isn't required, but it can help.

I've found that using a combination of classical conditioning, operant conditioning, mantras, edging, and hypnosis can be very effective.

Brainwashing requires a lot of time, work, and patience from all parties involved, but it's fun and rewarding!

Tessa ♥️

12