Darkest Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
Wakes up to find that her Deepest Darkest fantasy is reality.
4.3k words
4.27
20.5k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing, always will welcome constructive criticism. This is a work of fiction if you are offended by rape, kidnapping, then it would be suggested you do not read on. I would love to thank my editor whom of course I couldn't find the exact spelling for but Ed I so appreciate you hard work and support. This one is for you.

***

~ Cierra~

Cierra was just an average woman. A single mom who had gotten her rebel years out of her system after high school. Within a span of ten years, she had managed to use drugs, screw up, get arrested, and get thrown in jail for months. Leaving jail, she managed to clean herself up, move to a new town, get married have a baby. Then she proceeded to take that baby and leave her no good husband. Now after finally being able to get a place of her own she and her one-year old son lived in a house she rented from her parents.

When she had left her husband, she had mourned the loss of the failed marriage for several months, feeling like a fool for staying in a relationship that she had known would eventually fail. With the passing of a new year, Cierra had decided that it was time to put the past in the past and explore the very thing she had been forced to suppress for so long. She made up a profile on a popular BDSM site to look for a way to explore the many fantasies she had stockpiled at the back of her brain.

The months passed and she met up with a few guys here and there but had not been able to find anyone who fit the bill. Her time available was so limited due to the fact she was raising her son on her own, she wondered if maybe it would be best to just put such things on the back burner for now. The only time she did have available was when Leo went to his fathers on the weekends. Talking to multiple people on the site, she had shared her deepest darkest fantasy, something that truly would never really be able to happen. Not with how her life was, raising her child and being so family oriented that it would shatter her to leave them, then on top of everything else she was in college. The meet ups she had had were fun and scratched the itch deep inside her but never really satisfied her.

~Malachi~

Out of all the men that she had spoken to, she would have never considered one of them to start stalking her. Watching from a distance as if part of the shadows, sat the man she had only briefly known as Mr_Sullivan. She had been under the crude impression that the man was twice her age and lived on the other side of the country.

The man lived much closer than he had disclosed online. Being a computer wiz, he had managed to track her exact whereabouts easily. As his username had indicated, the man was Scottish, standing at 6'5" and easily 250 lbs, the 35-year-old took care of himself daily. His body wasn't completely cut as he wanted it but was better off than most men his age. He had been watching the woman in question for weeks now, getting an idea of what her daily schedule looked like. With the responsibility of a child it would make his plans for her increasingly difficult, and he knew that just taking her was out of the question. The child would end up with the father. His new pet would be more docile if she knew her little boy was safe. He was in the middle of making multiple arrangements not only for his pet but for the boy as well.

The cell phone rang next to him, vibrating on the car seat. He picked it up and answered.

"Sullivan," he said in his thick gruff accent, keeping his eyes on the house, knowing that she was going to be leaving soon.

"Sir, all has been arranged for the care of the boy. Might I suggest allowing time where she might see him nightly. It might make it easier for the child to adjust," Lucas said on the other end. His right-hand man for years now was the only one who was able to talk frankly with him and not see his wrath.

"We will figure it out, I am not going to make concessions that will impede on her training."

Cierra walked out of the house, baby in one arm and the bag in the other. He watched her load the car up, making note to remember to do something with her vehicle.

"Yes Sir, you're sure this is what you want to do? Sullivan, the most experience you have with kids is your nieces and nephews. This woman is a complicated shit storm if you don't get this right."

Malachi growled low giving his old friend the only warning to back the fuck off.

He hung the phone up as he started the car, following Cierra dropping the baby off with the father for the weekend. She wasn't hard to follow considering the only thing she ever paid attention to while driving was the road and the music she blasted when the baby wasn't in the car. He always kept the sound off when she drove, not wanting his ear drums blasted from the bug he had planted in her car. That was something he had already intended on punishing her for when he made her his.

It was ridiculous how easy it had been when he had planted the bugs and video feeds not just in her car but in her home as well. She did not do near enough to protect herself, which was why he was following her. Most of the time the detail team he hired took care of this grunt work. He loved watching her though and took advantage when he was able to.

Parking on the other side of yhe Unimart, he turned his attention to the tablet and turned up the volume and activated the video to watch the exchange with her ex. With avid interest he watched her move, play on her phone and sing as she waited for the loser to show up. Pleasantly surprised, he overheard that this was not just a regular visit but that the father was going to have the boy overnight for the first time. Impulsively he made the decision to take her today and would worry about the pickup when it came a couple days later.

Picking up his phone he dialed Lucas, informing him of the change in plans. A sly smile played on his lips as he turned the feed off.

"Soon, my pet, soon..."

Cierra

She sat in her car watching tearfully as her ex drove away with her baby boy. Since he had been born, she had never spent a single night away from him. When she had left her husband last fall, she knew that this day was inevitable. He would eventually be able to have him over night, she just needed to have faith that if he did do something stupid while he had Leo that it would end up with him behind bars. She had made the difficult decision to take Leo and leave the man she had been with for five years when she caught him selling drugs out of their home.

Wiping her eyes dry, she took a deep breath to settle herself before going inside.

'I think I deserve a little treat...'

She had never been good with money, typically it was due to little purchases like this. Walking inside she ordered herself a frozen coffee drink, then walked back out and drove home. Normally she would jam out to music on the way back from dropping Leo off. Today she rode in silence, her thoughts too loud to pay attention to any music. On auto-pilot, she drove home and walked into the house. She never locked the door, figured there was nothing to steal. She looked around the house thinking about how quiet it was without her little one there. Sighing, she started picking up the mess from the morning; toys that had been left on the floor, dishes lying about. She tidied up everything.

Exhausted from the emotional toll she paid from letting her ex leave with Leo, she headed upstairs to her bed. Normally she would catch up on as much sleep as she could when he was with his Dad for the day. Now, it was going to be an entire day before she would see him again. Crying herself to sleep she lay there, practically dead to the world.

Malachi

The trip back had been an odd one, he noticed that he couldn't hear her music from the car and turned the volume up on the tablet. The sounds of her sobs had a couple different reactions, ones he would have predicted and the other he hadn't anticipated at all. He had to stifle a smirk as his groin started reacting to the girl's tears. Reaching down he adjusted his cock in his pants knowing it was going to be a bit yet before his member would have any relief. Watching her walking into the house, he thought about how easily it would be just to break in and take her right now but knew that if she was to become what he wanted, then he would need to wait.

Watching as she cried herself to sleep, he smiled, knowing it was go time. When he had initially decided to take her, he had thought about taking her to an undisclosed location. After further investigation of her daily routine and the fact that he was moving his timeline up, they would stay at her place for now. He would have to make do with not having all the equipment he normally had when training slaves. If anything, it would make for an interesting and growing experience for them both. It would also give him an opportunity to figure out how he was going to work around the boy and other complicating factors.

Grabbing a duffle from the back of the car, he made his way into the back door. Anyone who would have seen him would not have seen his presence as unusual. Cierra typically had men come while her boy was with his father or after he went to bed. Taking his time, he set up the house with security measures in case she was to get away from him. Making sure not to make a sound as he climbed the stairs, he quietly entered her room. Looking down at the woman's sleeping form his cock throbbed, wanting to dive right into her. He took a deep breath to steady himself. Looking forward to the struggle, he purposefully let her rest without restraint, though he did pocket her cell phone. Pulling up a chair for himself, he sat in front of the door blocking any chance of escape.

~Cierra~

Groaning, she stretched as she started waking slowly. She knew it was going to be a hard day today, but she had hoped that she would be able to sleep most of it off. With no such luck, she opened her eyes and lay there. Looking up at the nightstand, she reached for her phone, her hand tapped at the table but was unable to locate the device. Confused, she sat up a little to see if maybe she pushed it out of her reach or if maybe it fell on to the floor. When that did not pan out to how she was hoping, she looked to the bed hoping it was there. Instead her eyes spotted a muddled figure by the door. Confused as she grabbed for her glasses, she hadn't been seeing things. There was definitely a strange man sitting in front of the door in her room in her house.

She shifted her gaze right to left trying to figure out what in the hell was going on. Sitting up fully she looked at him again and tried to figure him out.

"Excuse me but what the hell are you doing in my house?" The man in front of her looked mighty comfortable and slightly amused at her questioning. He said nothing in reply, but simply watched her with an amused expression on his face. She waited a beat, but when he said nothing her frustration ramped up. Scowling at him, she rummaged in the bed for her phone. Her intent was to call for help from the authorities, but at the sound of a chuckle in front of her, she looked up at him. Sitting in his hand was her cell phone. Her expression turned fierce as she shot daggers with her eyes at him for a beat.

He began speaking slowly, as if to a caged animal, his voice like velvet. A baritone that seemed to glide over her, seemingly following the path that his eyes gazed at her. "Hello Cierra, I know that this is a bit of a shock to find me here, but you will soon find out that it is best not to glare or curse at me."

The man smiled kindly towards her. She never lifted her gaze from him, but she was not sure she wanted to find out what he meant. Taking a deep breath, she decided it would be best to maybe play nice for right now.

"Do I know you?" she asked him.

"In a way," he said coyly, "but we haven't met face to face until now." There was almost a harshness to his tone, shockingly trance like if she were to be honest with herself. Taking in as much of his nonverbal cues possible, she could sense a danger from him beyond her initial impression. That crooked smile stayed in place and it unsettled her how easily he was able to speak about breaking into her house and creeping on her.

"Um, alright well then how? Even if that's true I am not real appreciative of strangers breaking into my home," she said curtly to him. She watched his face change from amused to irritated in a split second. Standing, he took slow purposeful steps towards her, as if approaching a wild animal.

"That is something you will answer for later," he said darkly. "For now, let's just say that I wouldn't exactly call it breaking, just entering. I haven't explained the situation you are in, but I am going to you give you some directions and you are going to follow them. To the letter mind you," he paused, keeping the same hard expression, "or there will be repercussions. Then we will have a nice chat about what is going on."

He paused as if the matter was settled, then continued. "So I want you to strip where you are, I want to assess you and would rather do it the easy way than having to get all worked up for no good reason."

Her jaw dropped and she instinctually backed her way to the attached bathroom. She saw the warning look he gave but couldn't just give in, so she quickly backed into the bathroom and slammed the door shut. Unfortunately, there was not a lock on the door, something she was currently cursing at herself for forgetting. She pulled on the door handle with all her might, but it only took the strange man one strong shove and she fell back, landing hard on her butt.

She cried out in shock and tried to jump back up but he moved quickly, grabbing her by the hair. Both hands flew up trying to pry her hair from his grip, but it was useless. He dragged her out of the bathroom forcing her to crawl to keep up with his long strides.

"Please that hurts!!" she wailed at him. The bite of pain that tingled on her scalp had her desperately flailing, trying to elbow, kick, stomp on his feet. She felt so small in his grasp, being able to maneuver her out of the bathroom and in front of the chair had sat in. Taking one of her wrists, he twisted it up behind her, inflicting enough pain to cease her struggle. Pulling her into him she was able to take in the thick masculine smell of some sort of aftershave or cologne. It was strong, as if it and the hot breath next to her ear were demanding attention.

"Cierra, you already have two infractions against you. Let's not make it three. Strip now. This will be the last time I will tell you nicely," the man said in a threatening tone. She could hear him inhaling her own scent , a shiver running down her spine. Releasing his hold on her, she backed away her shoulders hunched slightly in a defensive posture. She glared up at him and knew that it would be stupid to try and out run him. He stood only a few feet from her, always in arms reach it seemed, there wasn't enough space in her small master bedroom for her clean break anyway. The bed to her right and the dresser to her left. Looking longingly at the door her gaze dropped to the floor as she pulled off her shirt and stepping out of her shoes. Her thumbs hooked in the waist band of her jeans, biting her lower lip, she fidgeted before finally unbuttoning them. Keeping her thighs closed, the fabric shimmied over her hips pooling at her feet. Long and slightly thick legs greeted his sight as she turned her left knee in, attempting to shield herself from his view.

Standing there' she had one arm across her C cup breasts and the other reaching down to cover her groin. She knew he had intended for her to completely strip but she wanted to prolong the last bits of her clothing and pride for as long as he would allow. Her face was the color of a beet and she wouldn't look up at the man, embarrassed by her vulnerability. Biting her lower lip, she stared at the floor.

CRACK! A firm backhand caught her on the cheek, making her vision flash red. She had not anticipated him to smack her, and the blow made her lose her balance. He caught her easily, seemingly not wanting her to damage her too much.

"All of it Cierra your up to three now." He set her on her feet as she scowled at him. She did as she was told and awkwardly removed first her panties and then her bra. Her face stung, tingling with fire from the assault, she sniffled attempting to keep her tears at bay. It didn't take long after shedding the rest of her clothes that he moved in. She felt his hands caress the soft curve of her ass. She started trembling. From the rough, dragging feeling his hands made, she could tell they were rough and calloused. And strong. Closing her eyes, she tried to take her mind anywhere else. She had just managed to dream up a beautiful garden when she felt a hand on her chin. She only fought his grip for a moment before she tilted her head up and looked at him as he wanted. Tears were stinging her eyes as she tried to fight them back, but when she met his gaze, the first of them fell.

He smiled cruelly before turning her head this way, then that. Forcing her mouth open, he checked her teeth, making her feel like a damn show horse being appraised. She looked away with only her eyes. A quick clench of his hand brought her eyes back to him, completely and utterly ashamed. Letting go, she felt his hands on her arms, bringing them back to her sides so she was not covered from him any longer. Tears started running freely down her face and she sniffled here and there as she felt him pinch her nipples, twisting them left then right. At one point he even seemed to weigh her breasts. Her thick frame was something she had been self-conscious of for years, especially after having Leo. And she thought of that now as he grabbed a bit of her fat tummy and squeezed gently.

"This will need to be trimmed down a bit, but I tend to love curves on a woman. With a new diet and all the exercise you will be getting, you shouldn't have any trouble at all." She tried to bring her arms around her again but a smart swat to her bottom derailed that thought. A slight whimper escaped, and she looked down at her feet wishing she could just be anywhere else.

His hands moved south, and she knew that when he reached his target, he would find exactly what he wanted. The smile on his face widened as his fingers explored her and became slick. She was totally fucking soaked down there. From him. Maybe for him?

Turning away she watched his feet walk across the floor to the duffle bag that was sitting on the floor beside the chair he had been sitting in. He pulled out a leather riding crop. She bit her lip harder and looked away. She had been looking at BDSM sites, porn, and stories for years so she wasn't completely baffled by seeing him in possession of one. She knew what it was for. For her.

"Now Cierra I want to really access this fine body thoroughly so I will guide you with the crop. It can just as easily turn into a punishment if you don't comply with me," he warned. She wouldn't look up at him again but she knew that thing had to fucking hurt. Her breathing was heavy as she was trying to internalize the anxiety and the humiliation she was experiencing. Her mind was edging closer and closer to the feral wild animal she felt like inside.

He put his hands on her shoulders, making her stand square to him and straight-backed. He kicked her feet, indicating she should stand with them shoulder-length apart. She complied.

"You'll do well to remember this position, Cierra."

She held his gaze, not sure if it was defiance or fear that burned in her eyes. His stern mask of a face bore into hers, as if searching for something. He began to move again without another word.

She felt him walking around her and she trembled from the fact he was scrutinizing her so critically. She jumped when she felt the rough leather softly touch her calf, then drag ever so slowly up her leg then butt and spine. Goosebumps rose and she turned her head ever so slightly to look back at her intruder.

12