Darkest Dreams Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SNAP!

Crying out she stepped away from the pain and receive two more quick, sharp snaps of the crop. Her thighs and hips were on fire from the abuse and she wanted very much to slap the man, though she knew it would get her nowhere more pain. Whimpering she tried to stand still. That was the only thing she could think of, for the pain that was still stinging on her side.

It felt like an eternity as he slowly explored her body with the crop. But she held as still as she could bear.

"Very good pet, I'm pleased you managed to figure it out on your own. There will be many times when I simply will want to look and assess my property. You will assume this same position each time. At this time, it is entirely unacceptable to move or speak." He circled around to face her. She glared at him wanting him to feel the amount of hatred that was radiating from her. She heard him chuckle softly before the dull whoosh of the crop through the air.

SNAP!

The crop landed on the side of her right breast. Cierra whimpered once more than bit her lip, she drew blood trying to keep herself from cursing at him. She kept her gaze locked on his, tears welling in her eyes as she glared at him some more.

SNAP!

Wincing and whimpering she looked away, finally, the tears running down cheeks broke and splashed onto her naked breasts.

"Yes Pet, even though your hatred may be righteous, it is disrespectful to your Master and I will not tolerate it. You will quickly learn that you are not to make eye contact unless told to do so in one way or another.'' She looked at the floor. She knew where she had weapons hidden throughout the house but she was not going to be able to reach them right now.

"Yes Good Girl, now, look here. Hmmm yes, I think you will do well as a slave. We have much to discuss before we start your training. So why don't we go downstairs and you can fix us both lunch and I can tell you the rules to your new life?" he said, in an almost amusing way. To her, he sounded like he was talking to a little girl.

It was so hard not to glare at him and she had earned another SNAP! From the crop, before he bent over and grabbed a chain looking thing from his bag of horrors. He easily slipped it around her neck and tightened it just in time, for her hands flew up to uselessly protest the snug fit. She could barely breathe. He callously led her out of the bedroom tugging at her and the wheels in her mind start turning, to figure a way out of this.

12