All Comments on 'Darkest Night'

by L00KING4aTHUG

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Exquisite Control

I believe every girl has a small part of her that wants a man to just come in and take her. Not just take her sexually, but really know her, understand her, want her, and demand her. It's just that, now, what used to be the smallest part of my sexual fantasies has suddenly become my biggest desire. I wonder if I will ever fuck my boyfriend again...?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Delightful, plausible and realistic

In my experiences with submissive women, this story very closely matches the beautiful bond a strong, aggressive and self-confident man can have while dominating, taking, using, and 'BEING' with a submissive (or slave) woman. Wonderfully well written, with subtle insights from a clearly feminine mind. My compliments on a 3 part story, well written!! Might we see a fourth sometime soon?

R,

-NoTrouble

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I envy her

Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel1 day ago

<quote from Anonymous>

I believe every girl has a small part of her that wants a man to just come in and take her.

</quote>

<p>

Interesting... I have always believed that every boy has a small part of him that wants a man to ram the end of a broomstick up his ass until he is screaming for them to stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous