All Comments on 'DarkFyre Ch. 05'

by FamiliarStranger86

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
4/5

i like ur tale......but in my opinion you should've combined the first 5 chapters together into one .......would've made it much better to read. too small chapters tend to send the reader away waiting......n there r a lot of other stories we can read.

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
Great going

But have to agree with Wolf chapters are far too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey there.

Yes the chapters are a bit short but do not be put down and do not feel pressured! I personally love your stories and I don't find many stories that can make me cheer and laugh,this one however? I cheered and laughed so much that my friend asked what in the world I was reading. Just do what you think is best and ignore any nay sayers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
five stars

Five stars for this one. I didn't rate the others so high 'cause of too much writing about the unimportant.

This one was good.

I hope I'm not disappointed by the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Nice series; please try to make your chapters longer. Too long and its dull, too short and its childish with diminished intrigue.

jarheadcamperjarheadcamperalmost 8 years ago
The Plot thickens and the Story Improves dramatically

I don't typically comment until I finish a story but this chapter was wonderful. I am more into the story and tend to skim over the other parts. It is hard to find really good writing on here but you did it with this chapter at least. We will see how the rest of the story goes. Thank you for your efforts.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 7 years ago
Fucking Awesome Chapter

JC

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uover 6 years ago
3 years UNFINISHED stop now.

3 years UNFINISHED stop now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous