All Comments on 'DarkFyre Ch. 10'

by FamiliarStranger86

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
*scratches beard*

Okay, I'm not sure whether I hate your for killing off everyone in the manor or not yet...

I like the story still, but... couldn't you have at least saved a few of 'em?

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
*you, not your.

Friggen autospell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What have you done!

How could you? Why did you have to burn down Ironwing Manor? And most important of all, did you have to kill off all of the servants? I loved this story a lot, but now I'm not too sure. I just don't understand where you're going with this.

I will carry on reading, but I just hope that the rest of this story won't be all doom and gloom, like this chapter.

mishacatmishacatabout 10 years ago
Okay George R R Martin

Please don't let everyone die. I barely lived through Ned Stark's death.

Seriously though, this is excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I like it

Your writing does not feel forced at all. I think that's an achievement with such a strong turning point in your plot. It doesn't feel like characters were killed because you like causing your readers turmoil. It simply feels as though that's what happened and you were relaying the story. Also, your writing captures the emotions with death very well. Your characters have the necessary emotional depth to pull off such a challenging topic. Thanks and great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Keep going!!

Absolutely love it. Was a little shocked at the turn of events, but it was still superb!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous