All Comments on 'DarkFyre Ch. 11'

by FamiliarStranger86

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SuvorovskayaSuvorovskayaabout 10 years ago
Still loving it

While the killing off of many characters like Cook, Lirena, and the Guard Captain was unsettling, the adventure of this story is definitely worth it.

thedevilslayerthedevilslayerabout 10 years ago
Worst chapter.

Worst chapter till date in this series.Hope the next chapter is better.

observer7observer7about 10 years ago
Usually it's the Anons that are that stupid....

So, devilslayer of Eragon....Worst chapter because....whhyyyyyy?

Here's a lesson your kindergarten teacher should've taught you, if your mom didn't:

You can "hope" the next is better, but if you just belch out "worst evar!!" at the 11th hour, and nothing more, you not won't get what your crybaby self wants, but you look like a fool pouting with his lower lip out in the process.

But then, discussion...coherent thought....you don't have it.

cittrancittranabout 10 years ago
Still on the fence...

Only because it seems like Cook is gone. I'm holding out hope that at least the more 'enriched' servants (personality-wise) survived somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CHAPTERS

Please make your chapters longer. I am just getting into your tale again and then it is over. I like your writing though.Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Good Continuation!

I have to apologise to you for the comment I made on chapter 10. I might have been a bit too harsh. But, the shock of what happened got to me. I said on my comment What Have You Done! and How Could You! When I look back I realise it was one of the best chapters so far. And I will definately keep on reading.

I loved this chapter a lot too, and can't wait for chapter 12. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW...Best story ever...

i have read stories on this site for 3 years now...and this is the best story so far....really wicked sex ...especially the ones with the female leads nightly trysts with strangers...you have some wicked imagination FS86...keep it up!!

thedevilslayerthedevilslayerabout 10 years ago
Dear

Dear observer7,

I didn't know that fs86 had an attorney on this site.If he had any issues HE should have taken it up with me.Not U.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous