All Comments on 'Darkness at the Edge of a Dream'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
zed0zed0about 10 years ago
YES!!!

Great story, great read, happy ending, just doesn't get any better.

I'll bet in your other "harder" version, Cap probably did a little more than call the cops on his evil psycho-bitch mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sorry to nag, but this is bothering me.

WHO made the call to the school allowing the kid to be picked up by the 'uncle'? you wrote that the bitch had an alibi.

Thanks for the read, I enjoyed it! I love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Dark, but sadly enjoyable. Abby's hissy fit at the graduation seemed out of character-too declasse for a classy lady. Females have many ways to get that kind of point across without the big scene.

And I think I could have handled some literal burn the bitch on this one.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistabout 10 years ago
Nope

"Darkness," without deep and emotionally engaging characters, just translates to me as a soulless exercise in imagined violence and cruelty. And when nobody in the story behaves or thinks like a human being...when sadness or anger are presented in the most surfacey of ways...then the best we can hope for is to end up reading a story about big events that don't mean anything to us featuring characters who aren't real enough to matter anyway.

I can't think of any more tired trope on this site than the woman who is madly in love and well satisfied at home but cheats almost without gain, anyway.

snakes454snakes454about 10 years ago
this was crappy

Too many mistakes and a fucked up storyline. Only bright spot was a lack of ford pieces of shit. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Chilling!

The opening scene, where Cap literally beats his biological father to death, was brilliant. I could see this as a movie. Stang's stories are almost always more diverse and more complicated than the typical caught my wife screwing a guy with a big dick stories but this one was was a helluva read. I can't wait to go to Stories online and read the other version.

JounarJounarabout 10 years ago
5*

" I punched him in the eye and then turned his other cheek to make Jesus proud of him."

What an awesome line. A new Stang story always puts a smile on my face but that line will keep it there all day :) Looking forward to seeing the SOL version.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 10 years ago
Great read!!

Thanks for sharing!!

d2talld2tallabout 10 years ago
Thanks!!!

Another good story! Can't wait for more. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
DID YOU FORGET SOMETHING???

In any work of fiction it is important to not leave out crucial details and I think this story was ruined by the omission of one particular detail that caused me to question the entire story line. In short---HOW in the hell did Molly get released from being duct taped to a chair?

cpetecpeteabout 10 years ago
That was a dark one..

but a great read. Thanks for posting, it was best of the day

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Rough ride

It was hard to make it through the child abuse. Very sad for one of your tales. Unfortunately your humor was not quite enough to overcome the grimness of the plot. As usual, well written, well told, just not as fun as usual.

kalharrikalharriabout 10 years ago
thank you

as always...I enjoy and look forward to your work.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Excellent again.

I am not sure that Steve would have recovered so quickly or so completely. Still an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
no more ford

Fix Repair Daily p o s.

staliesinstaliesinabout 10 years ago
Dumb Asses

Hey SS, Don't let the dumb asses get to you. I am NOT a Ford guy but, they do build good trucks and a few good cars. Ragging an American car is just stupid unless you are not an American. You write some good stuff and I particularly like your choice of names. The "Humor" abounds. Oh yeah, Stovebolt's my wheels.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SAME

sorry about writing as anonymous (forgot by login too lazy to get another one) i like your story writing but it is getting boring. same old formula every time slut/ menopausal wife loving husband hopped up mustang wife goes nut out of nowhere replacement wife shows up and the ending husband and new wife lives happily ever after while first wife ends up alone and crazy. also six pages long. sorry about the negative comments but i would like to be surprise by you

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
Not a fan of this story.

I used to tell people about my idea for a Zima commercial. (The "malt beverage" that tasted like shit.) "Zima. We made it. SOMEBODY has to drink it."

Reading this reminded me of that old idea. "I wrote it. SOMEBODY has to read it." Except, just because you wrote it DOESN'T mean it HAS to be read. Just because you came up with this story doesn't mean ANYONE else needed to read it. The same principle as Yoko Ono's music: I just don't need to "experience" it. I'll survive just fine if I skip it.

On the other hand, what I DID learn is that the next time I see a story begin with a disclaimer that it's "dark", rather than see "How dark can it be?", I'm going to go ahead and belief that "dark" is an understatement, and stop reading it right then and there.

jacsrjacsrabout 10 years ago
Not like your usual Fare

It is different that is for sure, Not sure how I feel about this story, however it does have your usual zeal to write for the readers.

As far as any comments about Ford, just stop and think, they are the cars and trucks of choice.

Police cars, Ambulances, transportation Vans, etc., they run and run and run.

Looking forward to your next story missed them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Take a holiday from writing, maybe even permanently. Your stories have been slowly getting more boring because they're basically the SAME every time. You used to be really good, but like someone else commented, just because you wrote it, doesn't mean anyone has to read it. 1*

mcnaughton1mcnaughton1about 10 years ago
Wow!

What a difference from your other stories, but I must say it was a pretty good story.

pumpop201pumpop201about 10 years ago
One of your best.

This is one of your best stories. Thanks.

Tjay4PlayTjay4Playabout 10 years ago
Liked the change up

The darker beginning was a nice change. Always love the character development. Saw a 1970 Boss 429 clean up on a vintage Muscle Car shoot out on speedtv's YouTube channel. Maybe work a vintage restoration into a story. Or a bullitt mustang ghost car

Tjay4PlayTjay4Playabout 10 years ago
Rethink

After previous comment I do remember one of the stories did revolve around an "Eleanor" so there are vintage stories. Perhaps brain is vintage

CreeperclawCreeperclawabout 10 years ago
I Loved It

It reminded me of the other dark story you had written, the one involving the guy and his aunt. But this one had a significantly happier ending for everyone... who deserves it. According to the other comments you might have posted an even more brutal version of this story on the other site but I wonder how could it get any better than this?!!!

katranmankatranmanabout 10 years ago
Nice One

This story is the best one you've written lately -- 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
2*s

Here comes the good, the bad, and the ugly !

I didn't like it do to the poor writing. Never thought I would write that about aStangStar06 story.

Love the opening ! Steve and the minister,wow very good drama really grabs your attention !

The other good point was the relationship ,love, between father and son. That is very

original ,especially in LW section.

Now the bad: Reusable characters like- Buck the wonderful, loving, clueless husband.

-Molly the dumb ,cheating, wife. Who can pull the wool over her husband's eyes for 20 years. But is too stupid to know when to quit ! One jail term is NOT enough. This

is now a caricature even for you SS06.- Abby the wonderful, smart replacement for

the wife. These types are in most of your stories. I have to mention the names.No

nevermind that.

The ugly : You had Buck describe the turmoil ,the torture of parents pulling apart

after their child disappears. Then another paragraph describes their reconciliation.

Bad form SS06. You couldn't spare a page for such drama! ! That could have given

the reader so very much insight into the Molly character and her twisted mind. Also

into Buck , how his 1st correct instinct to leave Molly, was subverted. How he was

lulled and conquered .But you can't write that because Molly would have to have

some smarts!!

Okay, enough venting . Let's forget about this and move on . Still reading your stuff as

AMerryMan

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Talk about a psycho first wife...

Molly is the personification of psychosis. Stangster keeps writing these psycho first wife stories - his first wife must have really done a number on him - great revenge, though, portraying her over and over as a pshcyo with absolutely no redeeming qualities. For a moment I was afraid the second wife was going to be bad too, but she seemed ok once she got over her temper tantrum. Feel sorry for the kid but glad he ended up living happily ever after. Molly, though - what a character - to paraphrase Forest Gump, evil is as evil does. And the alleged preacher. Wow!

MattressThrasherMattressThrasherabout 10 years ago
Another good story

Ignore the Anonymous critics, they can't read OR write so pity them. You keep writing my friend as you write very well.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteabout 10 years ago
Dark, nasty and non-erotic.

Not a good combination.

Automatic deduction for thinking that Mustangs are good cars. (Kidding about that. Sort of.)

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 10 years ago
Molly was too absurd to be real

Implausible characters don't make for a good story. Sorry, you've done much better.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 10 years ago
I Read the Whole Thing

So it's hard to dump on it completely. You held my interest. The beating at the start was scorching, but as an old fighter, I can tell you, his hands would never survive so much abuse. Someone else mentioned Abby's hissifit being disconcertingly out-of-character. Not a good harbinger for the relationship. You've written lots better,

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

You sure excel at creating female characters with sensationally over-the-top psychotic dysfunctional personalities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Didn't like the religous comments. Felt like a biased undercurrent.

I try to give you a LOT of literary license, but the one-sided religious undercurrent is unpleasant.

Just like people in general, there are good Christians and bad ones.

Of the "bad ones" there are two types: the ones that use Christianity as a tool and/or weapon to evade and defeat people's defenses, who may or may not have any real Christian faith and/or vaues, and ones who are simply struggling like all of us, but perhaps currently less successfully, to be better.

And the "eye for an eye" notion, that is Old Testament and therefore PERHAPS more correctly Judaism, not Christianity. Christianity is more correctly seven times 77, let him without sin cast the first stone, etc.

1zardoz956081zardoz95608about 10 years ago
As usual....

Great! Love your word plays. Makes life fun again! Thanks, Stanger.

SkibumSkibumabout 10 years ago
Love your stories...

But the way you use pop culture names for your characters is somewhat annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wrote an autobiography Stang?

The opening was outstanding, but when downhill... how a loving wife can be so dumb?She dont have one good quality in her character.

JackallsJackallsabout 10 years ago
Ill?

Are you or have you been ill? I've read most of your stories and I think that the voters are never wrong except in this case. This is a poor story, compared to the others. Lenghty and kinda boring. We all know you can do much better. I hope this story is not the result of an illness.

FD45FD45about 10 years ago

Ya got a hard on for Christians, Stang. This is something like the fifth time a pastor has been an over the top and gaining altitude villain in your stories.

This may come as a surprise to you, but psycho sexual sadist really isn't a mandatory job skill pastors need to fill in on the application.

Just saying.

wanolmanwanolmanabout 10 years ago
Different

Wow! More of 1940's mystery than a LW story. Dark is right. I did, however, enjoy reading it.

Get a kick out of the names you use. Yes, I remember Roy, and the kids grew up on Fred (a Presbyterian Minister) whose show was actually his ministry.

Don't stop writing until Ford runs out of Mustangs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What a riot!

SS06 - enjoyed your tale.

ID - you missed the line about Fred Rogers....and a beautiful day in the neighborhood. And Roy Rogers...but I was disappointed that there was no mention of Dale or Trigger.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
A Bit Tiresome

The usual characters being completely dumb. Then miracles happen and we have a happy ending. You really took the wrong turn there, it was time for a truly dark ending...

Great opening from the emotional point of view. But more than over the top as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Great story, but the pastor-as-the-villain theme is getting a bit repetitive in your works.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
pastor-as-the-villain

Part of the problem is that there are quite a few "pastors" who are villains.

Remember that pastor essentially means shepherd and;

"The only point of contention between the wolf and the shepherd is which one of them will eat the lamb!"

No, not all are like that, but any is too many.

empiricalempiricalabout 10 years ago
A enjoyable pulp fiction tale Mr Stang

I gave it 5 * The bitch was very bad and the good guys were saints.

empiricalempiricalabout 10 years ago
OOps!

That should be "an enjoyable tale" I think I need an editor lol.

LaneBagginsLaneBagginsabout 10 years ago
Not Bad

For an attempt to lighten up the story but the other version is so much better that you should have posted it here instead of this version.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Roger", That...

I hate to piss off the rest of you "Anonymous" dolts who posted negative reviews of this story (and the rare few who had the stones to actually sign your user-names to your diatribes), but I gave this tale 5 stars!

The villain (Cletus) was about as slimy and unrepentant as they come, the bitch wife was (as described) a "bat-shit crazy" slut, and the "heroes" were reasonably strong and upstanding. The plot was decently conceived and executed, and all of the pesky minor details (save two!) were sufficiently explained away prior to the end of the tale.

The two "missing pieces" of the plot were 1.) How Molly managed to get loosed from being duct-taped to the chair, and, 2.) Who made the phone call to young Steve's school, about the phony dentist-appointment. For # 1, i guess that StangStar forgot to include the detail, but it's easy enough to imagine either Buck or Steve cutting her loose, just before walking out the door.

As for # 2, that doesn't take much imagining. Either Molly "bought" the alibi from the principal and the guidance counselor (both men) with her body, or Cletus had one of the women from his then-current congregation come with him to town and make the call.

And now, for the cast of characters... Buck Rogers. Steve Rogers. Roy Rogers. Fred (Mister) Rogers. Abigail ("Dear Abby") Van Buren. "Bucky" Barnes. (Though Bucky's given name was James Buchanan Barnes...) I just wish that Stang had given the bitch-wife the name, "Wilma" (maiden name "Deering") and turned Brenda into "Dale". That would have made the story complete!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Birth Certificate

Great story. The only problem with this story is it keeps saying that Buck was not the Biological father and had no say in the matter of his wife's son. All I ask is if she had this boy from another father and was trying to sneak it by her husband I am sure his name was on the Birth Certificate. So in saying he had a lot to say about his son, and the Biological father had no say at all. So the Biological father should have been able to be brought up on kid napping charges. Otherwise a truly great story. Not your best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fiction is not stranger than truth

Another great story. Like Steven, I have never known my father. But I don't care. I cant imagine anyone, even my father, who could have loved me more. Unlike Steve's mom, mine and still is, the type of mom that anyone could possibly hope for. Thank you mom and R. I. P dad. Reading this story just reminds me of how lucky I am. Thank you, SS06!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
where can i find

Can someone post the Sol website in the comments please? I try to go there but all I can find is that the website is up for sale. So if someone is feeling kind enough will you please post an actual working web address for ss06's other stories? Thnx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Searching

Hey Anonymous (6/9), There's this cool site called "google". If you type the authors name in the search box, and press the button, it will show you the site. It really works, I promise!

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
Like This Version Better

I like that Buck and Steve don't get separated, even temporarily.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
SOMETIMES ITS BETTER TO STAY ON THE EDGE

sunlight lets in too many and too much truth. TK U MLJ LV NV P/S THAT 10% NOTE MAY BE UNDERSTATED, mlj

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Eh....uh....

It's not a bad story. Not bad at all. But I'm having a hard time believing it's from SS06. The plot line is far enough out there to be him, but the general syntax, the flow of the story, is just wrong. Too many careless errors in grammar as well. I graded it well and appreciate the story for what it is, but it's nowhere near the mark of excellence set by SS06's other stories. Looking for an explanation....

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I was going to give it Five Stars but it would not let me. I could not "Favorite" it either.

Some people are just evil (there is a Bible verse that speaks to that). I really liked this story and am glad it turned out right, I love happy endings of all types. Different for Stang., we all like a little variety sometimes. Thank you for writing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
"This one is a little bit off of the beaten track. It's a little bit darker than most"

"I know this one isn't everyone's cup of tea and some parts of it will probably enflame those of you with more gentle constitutions. Sorry in advance for that but remember that I warned you . . "

And yet, people continued to read, and then complain. Some even went so far as to say it was not the standard SS06 fare.

To which I respond with a resounding, Duh!

Even so, to quote the immortal SS06

" there is going to be sex and violence in these stories. And always remember you can always just STOP READING."

In other words, you were advised (read warned) in advance that the story was going to be different, darker, violent, and could be uncomfortable. And, that an even darker version of the same story was out there in the "ether".

So, to the nay sayers who, in spite of the caveats issued well in advance, still choose to rail against the wind. Shut the F+-k up!

And to the Mustang haters out there, who in spite of the screen name StangStar are still surprised to see the continuing reference to a Ford Mustang in these stories, may I suggest a Fiat, (oops) Chrysler, a Saturn, an Oldsmobile, an AMC, or a Studebaker?

Sorry, I let my rant get carried away there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I believe that some of these readers forget that this a fantasy world that SS06 is righting about and in all likely hood has nothing to do with his personal life history,but is something he puts together for your entertainment.Dose he use formulas as basis for his stories? News flash people so dose every other writer on this site,so get over it.If you don't like what or how he writes find someone that dose,there are a lot on here to pick from,including those who only write the short 1 or 2 page ones for those with short attention spans.Critics get over yourselves, read the stories for what they were meant for,they are not meant to be literary classics but a means to escape reality for a while,not some thing for the grammer cops to tear apart for every little mistake.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
You must have a very sheltered life

If you consider that to be dark! Do you have nightmares about kittens and bunnies?

Also, if her shrink thought she was 'bat shit crazy' and considered her so dangerous that he felt it necessary to reach out to her victims shrink, thereby breaching confidentiality and breaking the law, why would he have allowed her release the first time? She might have been released without anyone realising that she was crazy, but you wrote in that her shrink SAID SHE WAS! Nutjobs don't get released on a specific time frame, they get released if or when they no longer pose a threat to anyone, including themselves! So the whole bit about her stalking and framing her son is not plausible, because she would still be locked up!

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Also

Are you ever going to give the bubblegum chewing process server the back story she deserves? She is always there, just as she's needed to serve a cheating bitch with her divorce papers, in almost every story, but we never get to hear about HER. Write one just for her!

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
****

As you said, a bit different. That's what it's all about and you do pretty good at it too. It's a wonder to me how all the so called amateur writers have the imagination to come up with these various plots. Kudos! More power to you. Thanks and Cheers!

Taffbanjo2013Taffbanjo2013almost 9 years ago
A great Story

I didn't find it particularly dark, but so what? Five stars.

Almost as amusing are the comments; most of the idiots are anonymous but I was left wondering if Snake454 was reading the same story as I was. I tried to get an example of his writing but he has yet to grace us with his efforts.

goalie52goalie52over 8 years ago
I am one of the 10-20 per cent

I have never known my father. I grew up to believe that my dad was my father. As far as I am concerned, he is my father. Any male can be a father(sperm donor) but it takes a special man to be a dad. Even more important, he can be a dad to a son who isn't his. My dad was the man who everyone of us hopes to be. I will take a dad over a sperm donor any day of the week. I have raised 2 daughters who were not mine, but did my best to be the best dad for them. My dad set a very high bar. Thank you Dad! Rest In Peace!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My Tears

This was a tough/rough story for me to read. Anything about a child being beaten and held captive,etc by an abusive parent just too much for me. It turns my stomach. This one had me in tears, but I had to read it all to see how it was going to end. It was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
See cheaters always lose

Good riddens to bad rubbish! Yeah I know that it is fiction! But those Bastards make my blood boil. Great story! Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really....

Buck Rogers, Steve Rogers, Roy Rogers, and Fred Rogers? That is a hoot-and-a-half. You worked these in so seamlessly and they were perfect for the story. Talk about 'bat shit crazy', ol Abigale had the cheese start to slide off her cracker when she saw Buck with Brenda at the graduation and got her panties in a knot without knowing the story. Seems that someone as smart as she claimed to be would get the facts before passing sentence. You could write an entire story about that little wack-a-doodle. 5* for working the humor into a story that, by all rights, should have ended up being a very dark tale.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketalmost 8 years ago
Gave up on this one

After three pages that pretty well turned me off I just stopped reading this story. I guess I don't like tragedies.

Jack99Jack99almost 8 years ago
@Chief3blanket

His life does get better - This was one of my favorites, I recommend finishing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
just gotta say

I think Molly is probably the most vile whore you've written. Still five star story.

Saxon Hart

GotBaconGotBaconover 6 years ago
Process server

Love that gum snapping process server. Too funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@GotBacon

I agree I like the process server in all of Stang stories. Stang should write a story about her. I love when she tells someone off and calls them granny. That shit cracks me up everytime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More rubbish

Just another load of shit from a crappy writer, do some research in subject before writing and for fuck sakes stop with these shitty mustangs all they do is guzzle feul and leak oil and lets not talk about the shittest gearboxes ever, all around piece of shit.

KRD19254KRD19254about 6 years ago

The only improvement to this story would have been if the 7-11 trio gave Molly aids and she died a horrible painful death in prison. As it is Molly got off to easy for condemning her own son to a childhood of depraved torture.

But a point of the story that still mystifies me, Buck was listed on Steve's birth certificate as father. Molly never told Buck of Cletus relationship when Steve was abducted. So kidnapping still should have been in play as the legal records showed Buck is the father. Only after DNA test of Cletus dead corps was it confirmed who the bio father is. So Molly was guilty of conspiracy to defraud, false claim, and false police reports of kidnapping to not just the local/State police but the FBI too. She lied to the FBI - Martha Stewart got entrapped and a for year for that. I do not see how she could skate from this deception - true later the Judge smacked her over this later but not as hard as I would have expected. Also her teaching license should have been pulled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dear Anon 10/1/17

Man! You got a stick the size of a canoe paddle up your ass. Shoved in backwards! It's a fictional story for cripes sake. Give the guy a little artistic leeway. And as far as Mustangs go, you sound like either one of those insect Camero lovers or a cement block with the hamster wheel for an engine called a Charger. Take a pill man and enjoy the ride.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
BAT SHIT CRAZY WITH NYMPHOMANIA

and yet she walks among us, TK U MLJ LV NV

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Unusually good

That was a little darker than your usual, but am great story anyway. Molly was one messed up bitch, one of LW's nastiest. Buck, Steve, Fred and Roy Rogers are some righteous names for any story. Near how you work the Mustangs into the story. Enjoyed it !

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Very good story

Good characters, good plot, well written story. One of the best I have read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A thought

Even as this is a great story as usual, I question Steve being fired and removed from college in a town where everybody knew the truth, and, he is the local hero... this could have been handled better in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WOW

“Bat shit crazy” ?

More like F.U.B.A.R. :

Fucked

Up

Beyond

All

Recognition

The mother was definitely a 3 bean salad 4 beans short.

But she got what she deserved but was still to lenient for “Old School”, great story, it really drew you in, 5 Stars.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, Molly remains one of the stone bitches of LW history. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Crazy

Dear Abby’s jealous behavior seemed pretty crazy to me. At that point I thought it would be revealed that she was actually a mental patient who had impersonated a doctor.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Mistake

It is a mistake for Buck to marry Abigail,he saw first hand how jealous she is and is quick to jump to the wrong conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Gave it 1*

Because you forced in some IR .

I just don't get it why some of these authors just feel the need to shoehorn that trash in .

Normal readers are repulsed by it .

There is no such thing as an attractive A.A and that really detracts from the suspension of disbelief .

Meh , whatever

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
nitpic you are wrong

Jealousy and jumping to the wrong conclusion? That's a normal woman. In the story the girlfriend is mentioned by Abigail but zero mention of actually meeting her so woman does what women do best, blame the man for their fault.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 3 years ago
Roy huh

OK the Roger part was funny.

I really thought you had jumped the shark when the last Molly (Molly Jolly close enough) narration began, but you landed the plane well. Damn good dark, very dark comedy.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Wow... dark, but a good enjoyable read. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank-you GREAT READ.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

One of this authors rare ones that really just seemed like it came from the gutter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If it was justifiable homicide to kill Cletus, then why did Steve get probation at all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars from Me . I Like your writing a lot

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

The 20 percent figure is real. After more than 30 years of data aggregation by ancestry.com , 23 and. Me etc, and similar DNA refinements 1 in 5 men are raising kids not theirs, if there is a father figure at all. Yet men continue to get hammered in courts, public opinion, and image. If you ask any random person to outline the word infidelity, it is the business man porking his secretary. Women have very carefully waged a marketing campaign to avoid responsibility for their behaviors. Yet female infidelity is on an equal plane, with far more significant societal impact. Women continue to be overvalued and coddled in our time, and it seems to be getting worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Incredible story, so creative and moved well. It held my attention tight. a few grammar errors but nothing to detract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

stopped reading when you had her fuck a black dude .

one star

Martyr2002Martyr2002over 1 year ago

Loved the tongue in cheek names of the rodgers men in this one. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Saw a study where 30-33% of all DNA tests performed for paternity reasons across the U.S. showed that a man was raising a child that was not his.

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

The alternate (original) version on SOL is much better. The main positive distinction is that (spoiler alert) Buck got to have a biological offspring in the end. A minor benefit is that the bitch doesn't take up the taxpayer's money to keep her around (nor there's a risk of her resuming being a pain once she's out of jail).

I'm still giving this one 5 stars, but the alternate deserves 10 stars. Absolutely amazing BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If a woman can use a man's name on a birth certificate in court, why can't a man do the same? Molly should have never gotten out of jail the 1st time as there was no proof that Cletus was the father.

AqualungbbAqualungbb12 months ago

Can someone clue me in as to where I can read more from StangStar06 ?

Aqua

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous