All Comments on 'Darkness Falls'

by BlinkenLights93

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Please don't tell me this is the end of these characters..... :( ......

BlinkenLights93BlinkenLights93about 4 years agoAuthor
Not even close :)

I have rough ideas for at least two more major crossovers and a myriad of stories in between. There is more stories planned, but it will take time to plan out. I don't make the story up as I go along, each story is a cog in a much larger machine.

Dutch9290Dutch9290almost 4 years ago
Wow!! That was an intense finally!!

Alot of action and excitement...and a Great finish...well done..and looking forward to more! Thank You...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Put off

"This story is the culmination of three separate story lines that I have created. In order to fully understand the story, it is highly suggested that you read the others before you read this one as some things will be lost on new viewers."

No mention of which of your stories lead on this, nor in which order they should be enjoyed. So I was put off even starting. How difficult is it, if you're already writing a precursor to explain what needs to be read and in what order?

Rated 1/5 because I have no idea of where to begin and where to end. It's not rocket science... provide a roadmap.

BlinkenLights93BlinkenLights93almost 4 years agoAuthor
It's not that hard to figure out.

The stories were uploaded in chronological order, so if you go to my pages start with the furthest one back and work your way to the present. I don't know if you noticed, but there's not really a way to make a roadmap or timeline on Literotica. The best I could do is make a timeline on the forums, but nobody would check that.

nukebio101nukebio101over 3 years ago
Amazing reads.

I sat for a whole day and read through these stories. These got me to join Literotica at last and I am happy about it. Well written ad easy to follow if you look for the dates etc. I hope to see more of your work in the future. Thank you again for sharing them.

BlinkenLights93BlinkenLights93over 3 years agoAuthor
*UPDATE*

I am deep in the writing process of the next major story arc. I know where the story will end up, but setting all the pieces in the correct places is proving challenging. I plan to do 3 major story arcs, but the middle arc is the most difficult and I have not finished any story, because I am still making changes to the overarching plot. One is in a semi finished state, but I am still making changes to other stories that directly affect it. Between starting a new full time job and other things, the writing is much slower than anticipated. I hope to have the story ironed out by the end of next month. It is taking a long time, because each story is a cog in a much larger machine.

Pops4Pops4almost 3 years ago

Thank you....very well done.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Great story, it was very entertaining. I was a little confused about Sarah, first she was a doctor, then she was a nurse then later she was a doctor again. The warehouse episode was a little jumbled and amateurish, but then they were amateurs even if supernatural gifted. As long as it turned out okay is what matters. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Man, I was really hoping that Colton and Annabelle would be together but, just them ya know?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlinkenLights93@BlinkenLights93
I guess you could say that I'm a hopeless romantic. I'm still waiting for my significant other, but that doesn't keep me from fantasizing about when I do find her. The stories that I write are few, but they are heartfelt and romantic. I am born and raised in Oregon, and I'm a ...