Darkness Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brushed the hair out of her face. "I love you too." I replied. As I leaned in to kiss her, I thrust myself into her hot mound. A warm wave of pleasure washed over me as my member was fully engulfed.

Sarah let out a guttural groan, and gripped my arms while digging her fingernails into them. She locked her legs at my sides, keeping me in place. She then bucked wildly, matching each of my thrusts. "Don't stop, love." She told me.

I had no problem with that. I loved the feeling of her warmth around me. Her pussy felt incredible, and the added risk of possibly getting caught took the excitement and adrenaline to another level. As I continued thrusting, I knew I wasn't going to last long. I was determined to let Sarah cum before me.

I spit on my thumb, and began to play with her clit.

Sarah gasped, and grabbed my arm tighter. She released my other arm to grip the sheets. "That feels so good. I'm almost there!" She told me, and gasped in pleasure. She was making an effort to remain quiet, to not let others know what we were doing. She twisted and contorted in ecstasy until she finally tensed up, her orgasm washing over her. She gasped, and covered her mouth as she cried in pleasure. She pulled me to her mouth and kissed me as her body spasmed from her climax.

Finally, she released me as her legs still quivered. She giggled in the afterglow of her orgasm, and moaned softly as I continued to make love to her.

I was close to orgasm, and Sarah could tell. "Are you close?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Let me take over and make you feel good. You always take care of me, lay down and let me take care of you." She told me softly.

I did as I was told and got off of her, and laid down.

Sarah gripped my man meat with both of her hands. She slowly stroked my shaft, paying extra attention to my glans. "You know, you can't exactly cum on or in me while we're here, because it'll create a mess." Do you know what that means?" She asked, teasing me with her hot breath.

I groaned in pleasure, and ran my fingers through her hair. "I think I have an idea." I replied.

Sarah grinned mischievously again. She then placed her lips around the tip of my dick.

I released her from my grip, and let her do whatever she wanted to me. I thrusted gently in and out of her mouth, so that I did not hurt her and she could get used to my length. We have only experimented twice with blowjobs and while I thought they were nice, it wasn't the main attraction for me.

Sarah moaned softly as she engulfed my meat, making her mouth vibrate when she did so. She continued to slowly stroke me, as I gently fucked her mouth. Once again she could tell that I was close, because she picked up the eagerness pace as she sucked me off.

Finally, the moment of no return came. As I finally gave in to my orgasm, an intense wave of pleasure washed over me as my cum rocketed into her mouth. I held her face gently in my hands, staring into her eyes as I came. As my orgasm subsided, Sarah eagerly swallowed all of my cum.

Sarah was left breathless, grinning. "Well, we haven't done that in a while." She told me.

I laughed, elated from my orgasm. I pulled her up, and gave her a passionate kiss. "No, we haven't. We should do that more often." I replied, panting.

We laid in bed cuddling each other for about ten minutes before I reluctantly got out of bed. As I got dressed, so did Sarah.

I looked at the time, and saw it was close to eleven. I realized I was starving as my stomach growled.

Sarah giggled. "I'm hungry too. We should get something to eat." She replied.

I nodded, then remembered where we were and realized we couldn't. "Sarah, we can't. Inside this house is the closest we'll get to safe until we stop whoever is after us. I'm sure Maggie and Michael have food that we can eat." I told her.

Sarah looked sad but nodded in acceptance. "How much longer will this go on? How are we going to win this.?" She asked.

I lowered my head. "I don't know." I confessed truthfully.

CHAPTER NINE - MAGGIE

I was growing annoyed with everybody else but me as they ate. I had ordered some takeout from a nearby pizza hut, so everyone but me was eating. I did feel sorry for them, because none of them had eaten in almost a whole day now. Because I had superhuman hearing, I was able to hear things I didn't want to hear, including a love making session from Blake and Sarah, as well as hearing their lips smacking from eating. Hearing Blake and Sarah going at it did turn me on, however I resisted jumping on Michael's bones. We had plenty before they arrived.

Michael's familiar Taylor had stopped by, and we already filled her in on what was happening. Unfortunately, she had no new information to give us, even after compelling her to reveal information. The good thing about Michael's familiar was that she also let me drink her blood, but on alternate days. It cut my blood lust nearly down to zero, unless it was her time of the month. There was almost an incident with Michael, but he regained control of himself before anything happened. Taylor learned that day that coming over while on her period wasn't exactly the smartest thing to do.

Meanwhile, I had been brainstorming ways to bring down the Coalition. I didn't want to kill them, and if at all possible I would just compel them all to erase any trace of us off the internet, then forget us. But, if it came down to it, they would have to die. We could relocate, cover up the evidence or just compel officers to never question what happened.

Questions still remained. Why were they trying to kill us, after all this time of secrecy? They were perfectly content with remaining in the shadows and trying to expose us without ever having to lift a finger against us. They certainly had more than enough evidence to expose us to the world, but they were waiting for something. We didn't know what that something was, but we needed to, and fast.

My intuition told me that they were going to bring journalists and give them the evidence. Unfortunately, it was just as hunch and I had nothing to back it up with. Taylor was the key to getting in, she still had access to the anonymous chat board that the Coalition was using. There was chatter about an upcoming event, and from the sounds of it this could be the break we were looking for.

When everybody was done, I motioned for them all to sit down in the living room. When they did, I began my speech. "First thing's first, I need to know if we are all on the same page, and on the same team. Is there anybody who is having second thoughts about this? It may come down to getting blood on your hands, but we will try to avoid that unless it comes to a last resort." I asked, looking around the room for the slightest bit of hesitation.

Not a single face showed the slightest bit of doubt.

I breathed a sigh of relief. "Good. Now, like I said last night, every single one of us has either been affected directly, or indirectly by the Human Coalition. They have tried to kill most of us. Here's the problem, we don't know why. After all this time of secrecy they step out, does anybody know why or have a theory?" I asked.

Taylor slowly raised her hand. "These people, they are beyond reason. They would refuse to see the good in vampires and werewolves, and they only focus on the bad. Perhaps they discovered that Gavin was killed, and are retaliating. They might not have believed the story of Paul killing him. That still doesn't explain who is behind all of this, not to mention that the possibility of them knowing who Paul and Gavin were is extremely unlikely, especially since the chat room is anonymous." Taylor explained.

I nodded. It was certainly a good theory despite the holes, it was certainly the only thing we had to go on so far.

Colton raised his hand. "Umm, who's Paul?" He asked.

I looked at both Michael and Taylor. "Paul was part of the Coalition. He tried to kill me, but I was too fast. After the incident with Michael being kidnapped, I compelled him to take the fall and turn himself in. I imagine he's spending life in prison now." I replied.

Colton raised an eyebrow but didn't ask any further questions.

I looked at Taylor again. "If the Coalition is retaliating, then we need to figure out who is behind it. Whoever is controlling them is pulling the strings. You said before that when you joined the Coalition it was only you, Gavin and someone else. I imagine that unknown person is the leader, the one pulling the strings and the one sending the goons after us. The Coalition also seems to know a lot about crime in the area. Does anybody have any ideas on why they have that info?" I asked.

Blake all of the sudden turned white as a ghost and gasped. He covered his face with his hands, and groaned.

I studied him curiously, trying to figure out what it was that he was upset about. "Are you going to fill us in on what you're thinking?" I asked.

Blake uncovered his face, looking defeated. He shook his head. "It all makes sense now." He replied quietly.

I looked at him, becoming more annoyed by the second as he procrastinated answering. "Spit it out! You're wasting time!" I told him.

He looked at me with terrified eyes. "The night when I was attacked by the other werewolf, a Sheriff took an interest in me, Sheriff Mallory. He appeared at the hospital, and was there almost immediately after I woke up. He was the one who told me that he thought the thing that attacked me was a werewolf." He told me.

My eyes grew wide in surprise. "What else happened?" I asked.

Blake breathed deeply then exhaled slowly. "When I discovered I was turning, I realized silver was the one thing that could hurt me. I broke into a pawn store to steal all the silver they had. Sheriff Mallory discovered me. He let me go after I told him what I was going to do to myself." He told me.

I was in disbelief. "Why wasn't I told about this sooner? Why are you just telling me now that a law enforcement officer knows about your secret? You don't think that would have been vital information?" I asked, livid that he kept that a secret.

Blake threw his hands up. "Look, I'm sorry, okay? He's the only one who believed me. I never thought that he would do something like this." He replied in a defensive tone.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax. "Is there anything else, anything else at all that we need to know about him?" I asked.

Blake looked around nervously. "Unfortunately so. I told him how to kill werewolves, and I've sent him to cover up some of the things I've done. After I killed the other werewolf, I sent him to take care of the body as well as take Sarah and I to the hospital. He also helped me two days ago when I found someone who had been stabbed." He told me.

I rolled my eyes and punched a hole in the brick fireplace. I wasn't mad at Blake, he was new to this and didn't know any better. I was mad that the answer had been right there the whole time and didn't know about it. "Okay, new rule. No talking to anyone about our secrets outside this circle." I announced.

Blake still had a troubled look on his face. "Can't we just grab him and be done with it?" He asked.

I didn't answer. Instead, I looked at Taylor for counsel.

Taylor shook her head. "Sadly, no. Even if we grabbed him, we still wouldn't know where the evidence was, as well as the rest of the Coalition. We would need to grab them all together. Luckily, the Coalition has had meetings in the past and will most likely have them in the future. We just have to figure out when and where." She explained.

I nodded, satisfied with the answer. If we grabbed Mallory now, they could get spooked and release it early. Until then, we needed supplies and I was unable to get them during the day. We would have to risk sending people out in order to get supplies.

I cleared my throat, making everyone focus on me. "The Coalition is a threat, but it is not the most important thing right now. We need supplies, like food, necessities, and hygiene products. I can't send everybody, but I can send a couple of people out in my car. I'm thinking Blake and Colton. Are you okay with that? I know I had asked you to watch the house but this is more important for now." I asked.

Blake looked at Colton, and nodded. "That will be fine. How much supplies will we need? I don't have much money. Also, why us? I don't have a problem with it, I'm just curious." He asked.

I pulled up a chair and sat in front of the group, completing the circle. "Because you two are stronger, faster and more resilient than humans. You are also immune to daylight, which would kill me. Don't worry about money, I'm sitting on over ten million dollars. You tend to stack money up when you live a long time like me." I replied, grinning.

Blake's eyes widened in surprise and nodded after he recovered from the shock. "That's a good thing, because I have about twenty dollars in my account." He replied.

I stood up, beckoning to Colton and Blake. "Follow me. The rest of you, feel free to relax." I instructed them. I walked towards my bedroom on the far side of the house. I took them towards my closet, and opened it. Inside was a safe that held many different types of firearms. I opened it, and gestured to it. "Take your pick, if you know how to shoot that is. There's plenty of ammo, and plenty of choices." I told them.

Blake raised an eyebrow. "Where did you get all of these weapons? Some of these aren't even legal." He asked.

I grinned. "Most of them were 'donated' by my prey, and I stole the rest. Let's just say that I have skills that let me get into places I'm not supposed to be, and that military bases aren't exactly owned by a singular person and leave it at that." I responded cryptically.

Blake sighed and shook his head. He looked at the guns and didn't hesitate, and went right for a revolver. He checked it over, and loaded six shells into the cylinder. He then picked up a handful of shells, and placed them in his pocket. Then, he pulled out a 1911, and a few magazines. He loaded one in, and pocketed the others.

Colton on the other hand shook his head. "No thanks, I don't like guns. I don't think anybody should have them." He told me in a disapproving manner.

I rolled my eyes. "Didn't you shoot two people when they invaded Heather's house? It doesn't matter what you like or don't like. People are trying to kill you, so you need to kill or you'll get killed." I replied.

Colton crossed his arms. "How exactly would you know if I used a gun and how many people I shot?" He asked skeptically.

I grinned. "Well for one, I smelled the gunpowder on your hands. Number two, a vampire with super strength, speed and smell can accomplish a lot in five hours at night. I took the liberty of cleaning up the bodies and cleaning up the blood. There is no trace of them left. Well, except for the bullet holes in the walls and bed. You'll probably have to replace those." I told him.

Colton was shocked. "How and why did you do that?" He asked.

I crossed my arms. "Well first of all, I used to dispose of bodies all the time. I used to kill my victims instead of just taking what I needed. I compel a mortuary attendant to let me use his incinerator. As a result, the bodies, carpets, sheets and anything else with blood on them were burned to ash, destroying the evidence. I have more than enough money to help with restoration. For another I work tirelessly to eliminate any threats to our existence. Having a bunch of bodies or bloodstains would be problematic." I told him.

Colton was still speechless. "Well, thank you. I'm sure Heather will like to hear that." He replied.

I nodded. "It was a risk, because if people came here then you would have been unprotected, but leaving bodies for authorities to find was even more dangerous." I told him.

Colton nodded, but still looked skeptical about a gun. "Blake has two, that should be enough. I don't want one." He replied.

I nodded, annoyed that he wouldn't accept one. I wasn't going to let him go without a weapon. "Very well, I have something different for you. I probably should give some to Michael too, now that I think about it." I told him cryptically.

Colton turned his head in curiosity. "Like what exactly?" He asked.

I grinned, baring my fangs this time. "Come with me." I responded. I walked out of my room, and gestured to Michael to follow me as well.

He nodded, and followed me into the kitchen.

I retrieved two empty water bottles from the trash can, and set them on the counter. "These are weapons that only Michael and Colton can use." I told them, gesturing to the water bottles.

Colton raised one eyebrow. "Are we supposed to throw these at bad guys to distract them or something?" He asked.

I shook my head no, and unscrewed the caps. I then bit into my wrist, drawing blood and pouring it into the bottles. When they were a quarter of the way filled, I stopped the blood flow and let my wounds heal. I then screwed the caps back on, and handed them each one bottle.

I leaned against the counter. "As both of you know, you are half-blooded vampires. You will stay that way for eternity, or until you die. You have slightly increased strength, but nothing more than that on your own. That changes with this. If you as a half vampire drink pure vampire blood, you will gain all the strengths and none of the weaknesses of a full-blooded vampire. The drawback is that it only lasts as long as the blood is in your system, and then you lose those abilities. Use it sparingly, as one mouthful should last at least an hour. Vampire blood will not go bad, so you don't have to worry about that." I told them.

Colton nodded, examining the bottle.

I held up my hand. "There is one more thing. Your funds to get the things you need." I told them. I darted back to my room, and opened the hidden door that led to my basement. I opened the safe that contained all of my money, and pulled out two stacks of one thousand dollars. After that, I closed the safe and headed back to the kitchen.

I handed the stack of cash to Colton, who accepted it with wide eyes.

Blake looked at the cash with disbelief. "Holy shit, you weren't kidding." He commented.

I grinned. "Now that you have the funds and the firepower, you need to get going. Take my car, and get the supplies." I told them. I gave Blake my phone, and handed him my car keys. "I'll text you the list on my phone. If something happens, I'll be able to track you on my phone." I explained.

Blake nodded, putting the keys and phone in his pocket. "We'll try to be back as quickly as possible." He replied.

I nodded. "Go. We'll be waiting. If someone so much as gives you a dirty look, let me know." I told him.

CHAPTER TEN - COLTON

As we drove to the local Walmart, I couldn't help but be terrified. I was scared to death of something happening while we were gone. The house was vulnerable with us being gone, and Maggie would be defenseless during the day time. Not only that, but if someone decided to shoot at us, we would be caught without backup.

Annabelle appeared in the back seat. "It'll be okay." She told me.

I nodded. "I hope so." I replied in a barely audible whisper.

Blake turned to look at me. "Is she really in the car with us? Can you really see her?" He asked.

I nodded. "Yes. She saved our lives. That man was about to shoot you and she picked up a gun and shot him." I replied.

Blake shook his head. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. I don't know if you remember, but we went to school together when we were younger in Albany. I saw what happened to you on the news, and heard about it from Sarah. I'm sorry about what happened to you and your mother, I really am." He told me.

I nodded. "Thank you. I don't really remember much about school, I actively try to suppress the things that happened to me." I replied.

1...56789...14