Darla Blooms

Story Info
Timid wife has fun with husband and friend.
6.1k words
4.6
30.5k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,047 Followers

Darla's Surprise

My name is Darla Barham. I wanted to tell you about a very real thing that happened to me. I cannot tell the names because I do not have permission from the players in this tale. Even my name is not real here. But, believe me, this was real. And when it happened it changed my life forever. Because of one single night, my whole world opened up sexually and I was liberated from my self-imposed prison as a prude.

I grew in a very small town on a small farm up in Kentucky. I was an only child. At the age of 19, married my high-school sweetheart, Trey. We had dated for most of our high school years with a short break-up in my senior year.

Trey was two years younger than me and he had joined the air force when he was 17. After we were married we lived for a while in a small base in the south. Trey went off to Viet Nam and when he came home we moved to Florida to a base that was in Cocoa Beach.

I guess I should describe us. At the time that this event happened, Trey was six-foot-two and weighed about 170 pounds. He wasn't what you would call "Buff" but he was in good shape. He had brown hair, a square jaw and a thin waist. But his most striking feature was his green eyes. With those eyes and his smile, he was irresistible. And, by the way, those eyes looked so good looking up at me over my pussy.

Me; well I've never thought I was all that remarkable. At the time, my blue eyes reflected the innocence and introversion of my inner being. My hair was brown. It was once very long; to my waist. But I had taken to wearing it short, off my shoulders, because of the Florida heat. I was five-foot five and I weighed about 120 pounds. I had 34B breasts and my waist and hips had always been equally proportionate at about 24 and 35. My ass had always been a little flat but it was tight from working on the little farm where I grew. Since the time that we were married, I had always been in the same physical shape.

When we wed, we were both virgins and it was our love that carried us through the slow, and often frustrating, discovery of our sensuality. Our sex was good and we got more and more adventurous over the years. We would do things like go out on a lake and Trey would talk me into taking my bathing suit top off. He would play with my tits and rub my pussy making me come. Some times I would suck his cock out there and he would come. Once we had even found a little cove on the lake and had sex in the open. That was about as adventurous as it got though.

Trey would always buy me the sexiest of outfits but wouldn't let me wear them anywhere but at home. He was a bit jealous and insecure. But he was a good lover and always made sure that I came before he did. He loved to eat my pussy and was, as best as I knew, really good at it. He could make me come more than one time doing that. His cock was about seven inches long and filled my hand when I held it. It filled my pussy and felt good inside me. It was the only thing that I had ever had inside me there and I liked it. I had nothing else to compare it to. I never watched any porn back then, so I had never even seen another penis. So I felt like it was all that I needed. It was the only sex that I had ever known and I was totally happy.

At the time of our first episode, my ass has rounded out a little more and my breasts have gotten a little fuller maybe edging towards a "C" cup. They kinda spill out of the tops of my bra. I am proud to say that there is not a bit of sag. My areolas are about the size of a silver dollar and when my nipples are erect, they stick out about three-quarters of an inch and are about the diameter of my thumb. Lately, my nipples seem to be hard all the time and they are quite remarkable. My pussy gets wetter than it had ever gotten before and it was happening with more frequency.

So this leads me to the present. Trey and I have been in Florida now for a couple years. I am 32 and he just turned 30. We have just returned from overseas and, as luck would have it, landed back in sunny Florida. We've made a lot of friends here and Trey has been teaching diving to help supplement his pay from the military. I have taken a secretarial job at a local firm. We are starting to have enough money to really enjoy ourselves.

We have had only a few couples as friends, probably less than five couples. Trey is becoming more and more social and self assured. I guess him being an instructor has given him that confidence. A bonus to that has been a slight lessening of his insecurities and jealousness.

Trey took a young man he works with under his wing and is teaching him to be an instructor. His name is Greg Vail. Greg is a sweet kid; I think he is in his early twenties. They are together a lot and Greg sort of worships Trey. He is very polite and respectful to both my husband and me. Trey has brought him around frequently and he has even slept over in the guest room at our apartment a couple of times. This would be normal for most folks, but Trey has always been a VERY jealous man. It has been the only thing that has been troublesome in our marriage. He has always been wary of other men around me. But he seems more relaxed lately and appears to have no worries about Greg. I don't know if it's because he has matured or because he trusts his friend so much. He has also become more sociable and accepting of more friends; male and female. Together we now have a comfortable, should I say normal, amount and diversity of friends. All I know is it is a nice break from his normal behavior and I am actually becoming more comfortable around other people because of it.

Tonight we have reservations at Trey's and favorite restaurant. It is a small Mexican place just up the street. Greg is here and will be joining us. We are celebrating his certification as an Assistant Dive Instructor. Trey came in a couple minutes ago to do his usual appraisal of my wardrobe for the evening. I've only dressed to the point that I am wearing a pair of black panties and matching sheer bra. These are about the sexiest things that I own. The bra is made of sheer see-through material as are the panties. Trey looks at me and smiles. He walks up and pulls me to him close, kissing me deeply on the lips. I feel his tongue slip inside my mouth. French kissing for us is usually a prelude to sex.

He breaks the kiss, "My sweet wife. You are so beautiful," he says. He looks at the outfit that I have laid out. It consists of a tight fitting dark red mini skirt and a loose black top with ruffles and pleats. He unhooks my bra and pulls it off letting it fall to the floor. I feel the cool air on my already-hard nipples. In my panicked mind I think, "Is he going to make love to me right now with Greg down stairs?"

He leans back. "Leave that off please. I like the way they move under that blouse," he says as he squeezes my breasts and then nods toward the ruffled top on the bed. "It's a good choice. Looks very authentic Mexican," he adds. He kisses me again. I smile at him as he leaves.

I am confused but strangely excited. He has never let me go without a bra when another guy is around. I don the top. No matter how I adjust it, if I move a certain way, I feel the air on my nipples and I know they can be seen when the neck puckers. If I lift my arm there is enough open area on the side that I can actually see my tits in the mirror from the side. "I have got to remember not to lift my arm," I tell myself in silence. I finish dressing and look in the mirror. Not bad!

As I walk down the stairs into the living room, I feel my tits swaying to and fro and jiggling under my blouse. I look at Trey and Greg and I see their faces light up. Greg's jaw actually drops as he watches my breasts swinging beneath the material. I smile at them both. Trey takes my hand and smiles at Greg. Then my husband takes his free hand and, putting it under Greg's jaw, closes it saying, "Careful there boy, you wouldn't want a broken jaw after working so hard to make A.I. ... would you?" But he's still smiling. I am so surprised. He didn't go off on his friend!

We all get in the van. Trey and I sit in the front captain's chairs and Greg sits in the rear side facing seat behind Trey. Trey has converted his van to be a camper of sorts for use on the weekend dive trips to local springs. It has a bench behind the driver's seat that doubled as storage and a big queen size bed that took up the entire rear end of the van. On the way to the restaurant, I can literally feel Greg staring at me.

At the restaurant, we are led in by our waitress. I watch as both Trey and Greg ogle the girl's ass as it swings beneath her skirt. I am almost jealous at the loss of attention from the two men. We are seated in a rounded booth near the back of the restaurant. The table is covered by an over-flowing table-cloth that drapes almost to the floor. I am comforted by this because I will have no worry about someone seeing up my dress as they pass by. I slip in first and Trey and Greg sit on either side of me.

As we dine, I keep noticing that Greg is staring blatantly at my tits. I avoid looking at Trey because I'm afraid he will have on his, 'mad face'. I become very uncomfortable knowing how jealous that Trey is and waiting for him to blow up at Greg. But the explosion I fear never comes. I try to be frugal in my movements so I don't show anything off. But I can occasionally feel the air on my breasts; from the sides and down my neck line. My nipples stiffen more than usual.

After the meal, Trey tells the waitress to bring three double shots of tequila. I am stunned! This is outrageous as neither he nor I have ever drink alcohol. When they arrive. The cute waitress passes them out to Greg, Trey and I. As she leans forward to deliver the alcohol, I can see down her blouse, which is very much like my own. Her bra is so low cut that it gives the illusion that her tits would spill out at any time. She smiles at the sight of the three of us staring at her charms. As she leaves, Trey raises his glass. He looks at me and nods. I obey and lift my glass. "A toast, to Greg Vail, my best pupil ever," he says. "Bottoms up," he ads looking at me.

Hesitatingly, I oblige my husbands order and I feel the liquid burn its way down my throat and into my stomach. It is an odd sensation but not unpleasant. The nausea that I feared does not come.

"Three more doubles," says Greg to the waitress as she passes by again.

As next round is delivered. Greg lifts his glass and says, "To the best Scuba instructor in the world. To Trey. Bottoms up."

As if on cue, the waitress comes and picks up the six glasses. "One more round, honey, " Greg says to the girl. She smiles and winks at him. Trey smiles and I am to numb to care.

As the liquor arrives, the girl leans over a little further showing us all more of her cleavage. Greg raises his glass as we pick up ours, "To Darla, my great instructor's gorgeous, hot wife."

Again I feel the warmth of the liquor as it settles into me. I feel its heat spread through me. I feel it spread low into my groin. Suddenly, I have to pee. I excuse myself and head to the bathroom. Trey slides over letting me out. As I slide around the table and stand, I use my left hand to steady me gripping the edge of the table. I feel the cold air on my nipple through the arm hole on the side of my blouse. I know how much of my tit must be visible to Greg. I realize he can see the roundness of my tit and maybe even my areola. I feel my nipples stiffen and grow. I become aroused. I feel shame as I walk to the bathroom and I can feel their eyes on my ass as I leave. I am vaguely aware that I am unsteady on my feet.

As I return, I notice that they are watching my every move as I approach the table. As if the Trey and Greg's gaze commands them to, I feel my breasts jiggle and bounce more inside my blouse. The men are both smiling broadly. Greg slides out and motions me in. I look him in his eyes as I sit. I place my hands on the table and turn to slide into the booth. My legs part just a little but enough that I see his face light up as he catches a glimpse of my pussy. I think of how much he can see through the sheer material. Once again I feel air on my left tit as it is exposed even more. I slide all the way in across the seat and tight against Trey. As I settle in, I feel my husband's hand as he places it on my bare thigh above my knee. Greg rejoins us on the seat and I feel the pressure against my other hip as he boldly slides right up against me on my other side.

I look at Greg only a few inches from my face. Trey leans in to whisper. I feel his breath on my ear. It takes me a moment to process what he is saying. I realize that the tequila must really be kicking in. Trey whispers, "While you were gone, Greg told me he is so turned on by looking at your tits inside your blouse. He said he could see your nipples. He says his cock is hard as a rock!"

Suddenly, I feel a gush of juice as my pussy moistens. This must be the result of the combination of what he says and the feeling of two men pushing the sides of their hips against mine. "Oh my god! What is happening?" I think.

I turn and look my husband in the eye. Did he really just say that? Did my extremely jealous husband just say that another man was turned on by looking at my bare tits and him not beat him to death? I must not be hearing right. I look at Trey inquiringly. He smiles and nods at Greg. I look again at the young man and he is smiling ear to ear. He once again lowers his eyes to look at my chest. I look down and sure enough, my blouse is puckered and even I can see my right nipple. I pull my shoulder back causing the material to flatten against my chest. I look back at Greg's face. His smile fades.

Now I feel Trey's hand slide further up my leg. We used to do this when he and I were teenagers. He would try to get to my pussy and I wouldn't let him. But this time, I subconsciously let my legs spread apart. I'm not even sure that it is me that is spreading them. My head is swimming. I turn and look at my husband. His fingers come to rest on my panties. He traces the edges of the material where my leg meets my body. I feel his fingers push the elastic to the side. I look down as if I could see through the table at his hand up my dress. His fingers part my pussy lips. He finds my clit.

"Your pussy is wet, baby," he whispers. "MMMmmmmm, do you like this? Do you like Greg staring at your tits?" he adds as he rubs the little bud. He kisses me on the neck.

Without thinking I whisper "Yes, I like it." I look at Greg and smile at him. I turn and look back at my husband My smile broadens. He looks past me at his friend. Trey gives the slightest nod of his head.

I am now aware of Greg's leg pushing and rubbing against my left leg. I feel Greg place his hand on top of my left leg. At first it is just there. Then he starts to move it, rubbing my leg. I feel him give my inner thigh a slight squeeze. Trey continues to play with my clit as Greg slowly slips his right hand further up my skirt. I offer no resistance. He moves it softly up and down my thigh pushing my skirt up more as he plays with my inner thigh. Now Trey is working magic on my pussy! I cannot tell if I am panicking, getting excited or what but I know the feeling that tells me that I am about to come. I look from one man to the other. Greg boldly slides his free hand, his left, past my waist and inside my blouse from the bottom.

Greg looks at Trey who smiles even more. Now Trey slips his right hand under my blouse. The two men cup my tits. I gently moan. My pussy is awash with juices. I feel Greg squeeze my left tit. I look at Greg. I look at Trey. I am only slightly aware that we are in public but to keep people from seeing what is happening to me, I lean forward a bit and place my elbows on the table. As if this move is an invitation, I feel Greg's fingers on my pussy. He pulls the elastic more to the side and joins my husbands at my slit. I feel as their fingers dance over my cunt. My hands are now flat on the table.

I stiffen. Greg pinches my left nipple between his finger and thumb. Now his other hand is cupping my pussy from the side as my husband continues to manipulate my clit. Greg pushes two middle fingers inside me. He curls his long digits and begins to rub the inside of my pussy. God it feels good. I cannot believe what is happening. My insanely jealous husband is not only letting another man finger my pussy, but he is joining him in driving me to the brink of orgasm.

I loose control. I loose sight of the fact that I am in a public place surrounded by people. Now nothing matters but the delicious feeling of the best orgasm I have ever had. Normally, when I come I lurch and shake. I usually throw my head back and shudder. Now, it takes all of my self control to stifle any overt movement as my orgasm washes over me.

I manage to suppress any loud vocalization but I let slip a long, "MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm!." I feel Greg's lips on my neck. In the middle of the best orgasm I have ever had, another springs to life. The feeling of the young man's mouth on my neck, his hand now squeezing my tit, his other hand as deep inside me as position permits, coupled with my husband's expert manipulation of my clit and his squeezing of my other tit are all overwhelming! Orgasm stacked on orgasm rocks my very being. Suddenly, breaking away from Greg's lips on my neck, I lean back. I place my hands on the edge of the table. I feel as both men slide their hands from beneath my blouse, placing them on my bare thighs.

They pull my legs as far apart as possible. The motion of leaning back on the seat and their spreading of my legs causes me to slip down in the booth. I feel my skirt slide up past my ass. I feel as my panties dig into the left side of my crotch. Greg's right hand slips out of my pussy and is replaced by his left. He is left handed. I feel a renewed assault on my cunt. Trey ceases fingering my clit.

My husband places his right hand flat on my lower belly just above my pubic hair. He helps hold me in place as Greg fingers me expertly with his left hand. Another orgasm floods my being. It is too much. Alcohol, sex, panic, fear, excitement, orgasm all combine and I pass out.

When I come too, I am laying on the round bench seat of the booth. People are standing around us. I am woozy. As I begin to regain my senses, I remember what has just happened. Embarrassment washes over me. My skirt is back in place but I can still feel that my panties remain to the side of my pussy. My blouse is in place. My head is in my husband's lap. Greg is standing and talking to the waitress. "she has never had alcohol before. I think it was just too much," I hear him say.

"We'll take the check please," says Trey.

"It is taken care of," says the waitress. "The manager felt badly for your date," she adds with a little twisting dance and a smile. Then she leans in and whispers something to Greg. He smiles sheepishly. I notice her put something in his hand.

I sit slowly feeling the world spin around me. Trey stands and offers his hand. Greg gives the girl a twenty. She looks at it and smiles. It is then that I notice that how pretty she really is.

"My name is Melissa," says the girl.

Greg helps my husband get me on my feet. I feel the discomfort of the elastic digging into the side of my pussy lip. It will have to wait.

"Let's get you to the van so you can lie down again, baby," says my husband.

"Here, let me help you," offers Greg as he moves closer to my side.

I am feel like I am floating as the three if us walk across the room. Melissa rushes ahead and opens the door. As we pass her, I hear her speak to Trey. "Wish that were me," she says in a low, almost whisper. "Hope you feel better honey," I hear her say to me as we step into the night.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,047 Followers
12