Darla Blooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stop next to the van. Trey unlocks the door and slides it to the rear. He steps inside while Greg supports me. Though I feel fine now, I am still a little shaky on my feet. Trey turns down the cover on the bed and takes my hands. As my husband helps me in Greg places his hands on my ass and gently pushes me.

I sit on the bed as Greg steps up and closes the door. Trey moves into the drive's chair and starts the motor. Instantly I feel the cool air of the air conditioning as it blows down from the van's ceiling. I am just beneath the vent and it blows down my blouse.

Greg sits beside me and puts his arm around me to hold me upright. It is unnecessary as I am steady while I sit. Trey leaves the chair to join us. He sits on the side bench and takes my hand. "A lot for one night, huh baby?" he asks.

I look at him wide eyed and nod. He leans in and kisses me on the cheek. I smile at him. The van cools quickly. The chill feels good. I swear I think I am having a hot flash. 'Tequila', I think reassuring myself. 'was this all a dream?' I think. Was I passed out and had a dream? Almost as if in answer, I feel Greg's arm around me holding me to him as he sits beside me. His hand slips inside the arm hole of my blouse and rests on my breast.

I look at Trey. He smiles. "Trey, baby, what is going on?" I ask.

"Not sure Darla, but I am loving it. Does it feel good to you? Does Greg's touch feel good?" he asks.

I am almost afraid to answer. I am fearful that it has all been a set up to see if I would let another man touch me like that. But then I recall, he was in on this too. His smiles, his whispers, his joining Greg in touching my pussy; he couldn't be baiting me. "I do," I hear myself reply. "Both of your touches made me ... do ... have ... I mean ..," I stammer.

"Come?" asks Trey.

I nod in reply. I feel Greg start to play with the side of my tit. His fingers inch towards my nipple as he pulls me closer and slides his hand further inside my blouse.

"It's OK, baby," continues Trey as he kneels on the floor in front of me. He takes my hands and looks up at me. He smiles and says, "I love you so much. I know you love me. I want you happy and I want you to understand how much I trust you."

I smile down at him. "I was afraid ...," I start.

"Afraid that I would be jealous? Possessive. Silly? Nah, this is the new me honey," he answers. Then in a move that I never would have seen coming, he puts my right hand on Greg's crotch.

It was electrifying. WOW! My husband put my hand on another man's cock. He really is different. He really doesn't mind! Then it hit me. Greg's cock felt good. Oh my god, what a bulge he had. It was like he had a log in his pants. It was so hard and SO BIG! I was so intrigued. I wanted to see it. I HAD to see it. I looked at Trey. He smiled and nodded at me. He gently spread my legs and slid his hands up my thighs.

By now Greg had my entire left tit in his hand. He was squeezing it and fondling it. I looked at him. I looked at his beautiful big lips. They looked like Mick Jagger's. He leaned to me and kissed me. I felt his left hand slip from my breast as I turned to meet his kiss. My tongue darted into his mouth. Our tongues intertwined in a lustful dance.

Trey had pushed my skirt up and was pulling at the waist of my panties. As I kissed Greg, I raised my hips to allow my husband to remove my underwear. All the while I was clinging to Greg's cock with my right hand. I wanted to see it. I loosened my grip and began to fumble with his belt. I managed to get it loose and unbuttoned his pants. Pulling them apart, his zipper went down. I reached inside and retrieved his massive member.

In my life, I had seen only one cock. It was Trey's. I had never known that such a gigantic thing could be hidden in a man's pants. It felt like I was holding a baseball bat. I wanted to see it. I wanted to break from Greg's kiss long enough to feast my eyes on this monstrous dick in my hand. But Greg's left hand was on the back of my head pulling me to him as he kissed me passionately.

Now Greg's right hand was up my blouse. He held caressed and massaged my tit. I could feel my panties slip past my ankles. Trey spread my legs and moved his face closer to my sopping wet pussy. He began to lick me. His tongue felt so good on my slit. Greg's tongue felt marvelous in my mouth. I began to move my hand up and down on his cock. He sucked on my tongue as my husband found my clit.

Suddenly Greg broke the kiss and used both hands to pull my blouse over my head and off of me. His mouth moved to my left tit and he began to suck on my nipple. I held on to my prize and continued to pump it. Free from the confines of his pants it began to grow even more. I could barely reach around its girth and my god it was long. I couldn't even judge how long it was.

I could feel Trey unbuttoning the top of my skirt. He slid the zipper down as he continued to eat my pussy. He paused eating me only long enough to pull the garment free of my hips and slip it down my legs. I was now totally naked with my husband and another man. I had a strange cock in my hand as my husband devoured my cunt while his friend sucked my tit. The thrill of the moment hit me. I began to come. As I did I lay back onto the bed. I greedily held on to the cock in my hand as my orgasm hit its peak and waned.

Once again Greg's mouth was on mine as he lay back on the bed with me. Now he was pulling at his own trousers and underwear, pulling them down and away. No one asked nor gave permission. I pulled his shirt over his head. He stood to remove his pants completely and it was then that I got my first sight of it. It looked to me as if it were a foot long. It was standing straight out like a horizontal flag pole with a ball on top.

Trey now stood and grabbed my legs together spinning me around so that I could lay on the bed. He backed away and began removing his clothes. Greg wasted no time as he joined m on the bed. "I want to fuck you so bad, Darla. I've wanted to all night," he said as he lay atop me. He placed a knee between my legs and pushed them apart. His cock was inches from my pussy.

I looked at my husband. He was now naked and was standing by my head. "Honey?" I asked. "Do you really want Greg to fuck me?"

He smiled and took my hand. "If it's OK with you. I really want him to. And please don't hold back," he said as his eyes lit up.

"Baby, I don't know if he'll fit inside me. Have you looked at his cock? It's enormous!" I said.

"Don't worry, sweetie, It'll fit. I'm sure young Greg here will be slow and thoughtful as he puts it in you," he reassured.

I looked at Greg who was poised over me. His arms were extended and I could feel his upper stomach on my pussy. I nodded. Ever so slowly. Greg began to enter me. He rubbed the giant bulbous head around my lips and smeared it with my copious juices. He supported himself on his right hand as he took his huge tool in his left.
Gently he pushed the head of his cock against the opening of my pussy. It felt so good. "Baby, I'm coming again," I cried out to Trey. He squeezed my hand as another orgasm hit me. Greg hadn't even got his cock inside me yet and I was coming already.

Greg took advantage my orgasmic anesthetic and slipped the head of his cock inside followed by at least six inches of his gigantic rod. Another orgasm followed as I felt the walls of my vagina stretch. He slid back and pushed again. The friction of his cock inside me was spectacular. It touched every wall of my vagina. Out again. In again. He began to start a rhythmic motion. As he moved in and out of me, he would go a little deeper with each thrust. God, it felt so good. I was getting fucked by another man ... as my husband watched!

I looked at Trey. He was stroking his cock. I reached out and took it in my hand and pulled him to me. I wanted his cock in my mouth. I NEEDED his cock in my mouth. I wanted so badly for him to share me like that. Two cocks! I had never let Trey come in my mouth before. But now, I was determined that he would and I would eat it up. As I licked up and down my husband's shaft, I looked down at Greg going in and out of me. He still had not put his dick all the way in me yet.

I wanted all of that big cock inside me. I started to thrust up a little each time he pushed down. Deeper and deeper he went inside me. I felt so full. Then he started hitting my cervix. Surprisingly, it felt really good. I turned my focus to Trey and began to give him the best blow job I could. I was shoving his cock in my mouth, swallowing all of it that I could. I had never felt his cock in my throat before but now it was hitting the back of my throat with each bob of my head.

It all felt so wonderful. I just kept coming and coming. I felt no discomfort; physically or otherwise. I felt like this was the most natural thing in the world, having two men in me like this.

After what seemed like an hour, Greg cried out, "I'm gonna cum! Can I come in your wife Trey?"

"Do it man. Fill up my sweet wife's pussy. You want it baby, right?" my husband asked.

I was oblivious at this point. I was in the middle of another earth shaking orgasm. I vaguely heard a question. With a mouth full of my husband's cock, I nodded. I felt as the warmth let loose inside me. I felt as it oozed out around his cock as it drilled into me. Then Trey let loose with a huge load in my mouth. I gaged at the surprise. But I swallowed and breathed through my nose. I just kept swallowing, and bobbing and thrusting my hips up and coming and coming and coming. Then we stopped.

Greg collapsed on top of me. I could feel Trey stroking my head and saying something. I wasn't sure what it was. We were all so sweaty. The thin young man's weight on me belied the gigantic nature of his cock, which was growing soft inside me. I opened my eyes. There was my sweet husband kneeling next to me. I kissed him. I felt more alive than I ever had before. I felt so comfortable. I felt liberated. Three naked bodies; three lustful souls, three FRIENDS with nothing but contentment. It was splendid. I knew that life had changed forever.

The bliss was interrupted by a faint knocking on the van door. Trey looked startled. Quickly he threw on his pants and shirt. He slid the door open ever so slightly. Greg and I rolled back towards the rear of the van covering up with the bed cover. I hear a female voice ever so quiet.

"Hi, I just got off work and brought you guys something to drink and some food. Thought you might all need it," she said. Trey turns and smiled as he helps Melissa step up into the van.


12