Darla Blooms Ch. 03: Darla & Mary Ann

Story Info
Darla's adventures continue with her husband and friends.
7.6k words
4.71
9.1k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angelmom37
angelmom37
1,048 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

Chapter 3

Darla Meets Mary Ann

Mary Ann Potter lay in her bed alone. Her daughter would be coming home soon from work. As a matter of fact, she was running late. This was not unusual since she was often working late hours to help make ends meet. Since her husband had left her and taken all the proceeds from the sale of their company, she and Melissa had been working hard just to survive. Dan had sold their company and left the country with over three million dollars in cash. He had left Mary Ann and Melissa penniless. Mary Ann tried to sell their house but found out that there were three mortgages and it was not worth as much as was owed.

But Mary Ann was a survivor. She had gotten a job at a law firm as a legal aid and secretary. She was a treasure to them. Not just because she was well qualified, capable and driven but also because at she was easy on the eyes. At 36, she was at the peak of her sensuality and she was sooooo good looking. She was five foot seven, weighed 125 pounds, had gorgeous strawberry blond hair and a figure that would rival any of the younger girls in the firm. Mary Ann often dressed in, what the boys in the office called, "Business Sensual" attire. One of the few luxuries that she had managed to keep when Dan left was her wardrobe; and it was eye popping. Versaci, de la Renta, Valentino, among many other noteworthy fashion icons, all were common labels for her.

When Mary Ann walked into a room, she didn't just command it, she owned it. Eyes, attention and all else followed her every move hoping for a hint at what was beneath those expensive threads. She would often accommodate onlookers with a flash of panty, a look down her blouse or a simple show of thigh. She was hot!

She loved it too. She not only loved the attention but she relished her sexuality, which had risen to the highest level in her life. She was promiscuous but selective in her partners. And she was good at sex. How she learned to handle herself so well chained to her fat balding husband for all those years was a true mystery. But she could! And the thing that she was best at was self-gratification. She simply couldn't get enough. Her body was magnificent to her. She explored and cherished every square inch of it. She masturbated at least five times each day. Masturbation for her was a total body; total mind experience. On rising, at work, driving, in restaurants, and of course in bed.

She had the full spectrum of sex toys from vibrators to sybians. She knew and used them all. Since her separation from Dan, she had become totally in touch with her sexuality and what a touch it was! She had turned, like her daughter, into a full-blown nymphomaniac. And now that her daughter was 18, the duo was unstoppable in their quest for more and more sex!

Her and Melissa had always been close but now they were closer; nearly intimate. It had taken a while for the shackles of propriety to fall away but now they were uninhibited. Even at this moment, Mary Ann grew moist thinking of her beautiful 18-year-old daughter. She wished that Melissa were with her in bed right now. She wanted to show her daughter her love and feel the warmth of her body pressed against her.

Instead, Mary Ann reached into the bedside table and pulled out a short little finger-shaped vibrator. With a push of the tiny button on its base, it came to life. Two more pushes and it was going at her favorite pattern; a throbbing buzz. She applied it to her panty clad pussy.

As Melissa drove home, she thought about the incredible things she had seen done and even participated in tonight. She had sampled the joys of three people at the same time and she had become very close very quickly to them. But, she had lied. Though she had said otherwise, she had not yet had sex with her mother, Mary Ann. But! She dreamed of it constantly. At a traffic light, she took out the card that Trey had given her; SCUBA LESSONS. There was his number. There was her link to what happened tonight. Perhaps, there was her pathway to sex with her mother. Her mind began to wonder at the possibilities. She knew how big a role sex played in her mother's life. It was a driving force. As she pulled into the driveway, she had resolved to formulate a plan to get this all going the direction she wanted and that direction led straight to her mother's sex..

"You're late sweetie," came her mother's voice from the bedroom.

"I know. It was an incredible night. I worked late and I met these new friends. Oh mom! You will love them. They are the coolest people," said Melissa enthusiastically as she stood in the doorway. She eyed her mother's form covered by the blanket. "Geeze mom, you always look so good! Even when you are going to bed," she added.

"Well, thank you honey! You are so sweet. Come give me a good night kiss. I know you must be tired. I want to hear all about your new friends in the morning," replied Mary Ann patting the bed beside her. She had switched off the vibrator but it was still in her hand and between her labia. She desperately wanted to finish what she'd just started. She looked at her beautiful young daughter. She noticed that, under her Mexican-style blouse, she was not wearing a bra. "Give me a hug, sweetie and off you go to bed," said Mary Ann.

As Melissa leaned over to hug her mom, her blouse buckled and her tits became visible to Mary Ann. She almost came at the sight of her daughter's nipples and areolas. She kissed Melissa on the cheek returning her gaze to her breasts as she pulled away to go. As Melissa arose, she looked her mom in the eye. There was a twinkle there. Mary Ann noticed the same little twinkle in her daughter's eyes as well. She felt as if her girl knew what she was thinking. There was some sort of sexual connection there. Or was there?

"Oh mom! I love you so much," said Melissa as she leaned over and hugged her mother. She pressed her breasts hard into her mother as she held her. She wanted to make sure that Mary Ann knew that she was bra-less. She wanted her to feel the stiffness of her nipples, and she did. Mary Ann was enjoying the hug. She returned the gesture and held her daughter tightly. Melissa smelled her mother's hair. She felt herself growing moist.

"I love you too, Mel. You are my only love in this world," said Mary Ann as she began to cry softly.

"Oh mom, don't cry," said Melissa as she sat back onto the bed.

"I just feel so bad that you have to work as hard as you do to help us get along," sniffled Mary Ann. "I want you to enjoy your life and not have to spend so much time working," she added.

"Mom, don't worry about me. I love what I do. And after tonight, I love it even more. Tell you all about it in the AM," she said as she rose from the bed. "And, now, you can finish what you started before I came home," she added as she flicked her chin towards the open drawer full of "Toys". She turned and gave her sexiest retreat as she walked out of her mom's room.

Mary Ann stared after her briefly. She watched as her child's magnificent ass swished beneath her skirt. She smiled at her daughter's wisdom and perception. She was proud of the woman that Melissa was becoming. Her thoughts of sex washed over her. She closed her eyes. She could see the vision of her daughter leaning over her showing her a beautiful view of her luscious breasts. Buzzzzzz; with a bump of the switch, the vibrator was back in action having never left her slit. In seconds Mary Ann was enjoying her fifth orgasm of the day and it was a beauty. As she envisioned herself sucking on those luscious tits, she began to caress her own. She loved the feel of her firm and full tits in her hands. As she pinched her left nipple, she rolled it between her thumb and finger. She handled her breasts with a talent that could only be attained by being the excitor and the excitee. Her breast play pushed her over the top for yet another orgasm.

Mary Ann moaned loudly as the pleasure rolled over her. After she had savored every morsel of her orgasm she thought, 'Nothing in the world like a great come'. She relaxed and drifted in to a post-orgasmic heaven to which she was accustomed. She smiled as she slipped into a dreamy sleep.

As Darla awoke, her mind was reeling. Had last night really happened? She rolled over and looked at her husband. He was smiling at her. "Trey, what was ...," she started.

Trey interrupted her with a kiss. It was a kiss unlike any other that they had shared. It was an 'I-don't-care-that-you-have-morning-breath' kiss. It was a 'Yes-it-was-real' kiss. It was, especially, an 'I-love-you' kiss.

Trey's hands moved smoothly to his wife's sex. She was still tender and swollen from the night before. He touched her lightly, gently as he continued to kiss her. Her little clit was engorged. He dipped his finger softly inside her for moisture. He returned it to her clit. Now lubricated, his digit slipped easily over the surface of the tender bud. He toyed with her for a bit. Her tongue slipped into his mouth.

Darla felt amazing as her husband lavished his attention on her. She moaned quietly. She gently grabbed her man's cock. And found it to be stiff and ready. She admired the feel of his firm member. 'Nothing like a good stiff cock in the morning,' she thought. She continued to gently rub and squeeze his shaft. It felt so good.

Trey worked magic with his wife's pussy as his other hand went to her hand on his cock. He knew that she loved it when he showed her what to do. His hand surrounded hers over his dick. They began to move in unison up and down. It felt so good. The feeling of their mutual masturbation of his cock and her arching her back about to come.

Suddenly, he stopped it all. Lifting her leg, he slid beside her. His cock slipped easily into her sopping-wet hole. Her leg rested on top of his thigh as he slid deep inside her. She inhaled sharply as his hand returned to her pussy. He began rubbing it as before accompanying the rhythmic strokes of his cock slipping in and out of her.

Darla began to feel it coming fast. She couldn't control it. Visions; thoughts of the previous night ran through her mind as she felt the crescendo of her orgasm. Vaguely she felt his cum shooting deep inside her. It was sooooo good. She let it out! "Oh my God this is so good baby!" she said. "Please! Don't stop! Fuck me harder Trey! Fuck me harder baby!!" she screamed.

Trey hammered away at his wife's pussy. She had never talked like this before. It spurred him on. He shot stream after stream of his cum deep inside her. It was almost like he was possessed! He couldn't stop! He wouldn't stop! As long as he was hard he would push his dick deep inside his sweet wife. The wife that he loved, the wife that he adored, the wife he shared with his friend! That was it! More cum spewed from his cock as he thought of his friend's massive tool inside her and her enjoying it. He lurched one more time as his last shot of cum oozed inside her.

They lay there for a long while. Darla felt her husband's cum oozing out of her. It was a huge load. A load like no other before. She realized. He was as turned on by the thought of her fucking another man as she was about it. Then she remembered; he had fucked the young waitress as hard as she had fucked Greg. It hit her too then that; she had sex with the young girl as well.

Darla had never in her life come at a mere thought. There was no more stimulation of her clit; no more sliding in and out of a stiff cock inside her. Trey's dick was now nestled soft in her. He was no longer moving. It was pure thought that drove her to this orgasm. And, it was just as powerful as the previous one. For the first time in her life; she just came.

As she wound down from her bliss, she began to relive the past evening. What a whirlwind it had been. Less than twenty-four hours ago, she was a 'Plain Jane', a wall flower a quiet reserved 'military wife'. Now ... she had no idea what 'now' was. But she knew that she loved it. She felt so alive. She felt as if something inside of her had awakened. She looked at Trey. He smiled. THEY had awakened. She felt more in love with him than ever before and she felt more secure in their marriage than ever.

"Where did that come from?" he asked.

"I'm not sure. But I know that I love you more than I have ever felt possible," she said as she kissed him again. His cock slipped out of her. They both laughed. Life had changed significantly for the Barham's.

Greg Vail woke in his dorm bed. The tequila had left its mark. He was hung over. Through the fuzz came the reality of last night ... He had fucked his boss' wife, his mentor's wife, his best friend's wife. And it was fantastic. And then there was the young chick that came out of the restaurant. What a night! He had never had so much pussy in one night. He lay back on his bed and placed his hands behind his head. He thought about Darla and Melissa. Wow, he couldn't remember any sex that compared with all of that. Hell, it was so intense that he couldn't remember past last night. Did he have some sort of post sexual stress? No! It was just the best he'd ever had. And now he wanted it more.

But what about Sgt Barham. He wondered how his boss felt about all of this. Was he cool with it or was he steaming mad at him? He pondered the thought. Then it dawned on him. Trey was having as good of a time last night as he was. Matter of fact, he was deep in that young girl's cunt; as deep as Greg was in Darla's. Well, maybe not AS deep. He looked down at his large cock. Even soft it was impressive. He was proud of this monster. His hand went to it without thinking. He squeezed its massive shaft a little. As he closed his eyes, he could see Darla's magnificent tits. Her nipples were perfect, her areolas were sublime and the shape ... ski slope ... that best described the perfect shape of her tits. He pulled on his dick. It began to stiffen. Now he pulled on it more and more. It stiffened. He rubbed the shaft. It felt nice. He began to jack off his massive dick. He thought of Darla; her tits, how tight she was, her ass beneath him as he fucked her hard.

Greg's hand was now pumping his cock. He closed his eyes and he could see Melissa's massive tits. He watched as they swayed back and forth as Trey fucked her from behind. He pumped his dick faster. In his mind he could see as Darla and Melissa kissed passionately. He could feel himself buried tightly in her pussy. He kissed Darla. He kissed Melissa. Now he was inside Melissa. He was letting her ride his cock as Trey fucked Darla beside them. Cum shot everywhere. His hips bucked as more and more jism spewed out of his dick. He felt as the sticky mess dripped onto his ears. He had blown his load on his own face. He laughed.

Melissa looked at her mother as she fixed their breakfast. She wore a silk robe that had been made for her in Hong Kong. Her ass swayed and jiggled beneath it as she stirred the scrambled eggs. The girl felt herself getting aroused. She watched as her mom moved with sensuality. As May Ann turned to face her, Melissa watched her mom's breasts as they swayed gloriously under the silk. Her nipples, hidden beneath the silk robe, poked through visibly. Melissa was mesmerized with the visage of her mom's breasts. She couldn't tear her eyes from them.

Mary Ann looked at her daughter. She knew that the gaze that was fixed on her chest was one of lust. She had seen that look in the eyes of so many men ... and women. She smiled discretely. Now was the time. It was time to be overt; to let the cat out of the bag. With all the control she had of her body, her movements, her sensuality she worked her form perfectly. It was as if by magic that, without using her hands, her robe opened. Her hands were still on the pan she held and the spoon with which she continued to gently stir the eggs. She felt the cool air on her nipple.

Melissa's jaw had to be visible in its relocation to a dropping position. She was mere feet from her sexy mother's bare nipple. She starred unwaveringly as the show was put on for her. The nipple she had nursed as a child was now what she craved as a woman. She watched as it quickly grew stiffer and longer in front of her eyes.

Mary Ann looked at her daughter as she manipulated her own body with the skill of a stripper. Without overt movements, just using her breasts and chest muscles, she was now causing her entire left tit to virtually crawl from beneath her robe. It appeared as if it were some sensual creature with a mind of its own. No movement of the rest of her body could be discerned. Her breast appeared to pull itself free of its covering. First her nipple then the rest of her breast and now her entire tit was in full view of her daughter. The smile on Mary Ann's face broadened. She could feel her daughter's lust for her.

Pushing the lower part of her own robe aside, Melissa's hands slipped to the inside of her thighs. She let her fingers trace their way up the smooth sensitive flesh of one of her favorite areas. Her robe parted more. She spread her legs and let her fingers trail lightly up and down her inner thighs. The weight of her terry-cloth robe pulled gently against the tie that held it closed. It fell open. She could feel the cool air on her own nipples. It heightened her sensuality. She watched her mother smile at her. Emboldened, Melissa trailed a hand to her pussy. Slowly she began to rub it in small circles.

Mary Ann watched as her daughter masturbated before her. With her sensual skill, she worked her own robe and made it fall completely open. She sat the pan onto the counter, spoon inside. Now her hand went to her own sex. She began to toy with it. It was delicious; masturbating as she watched her daughter. She took in the beauty of Melissa's sweet, young body; the one that she had given birth. She gazed upon her daughter's breasts with her large areolas. Now both of Mary Ann's breasts were on display as was her gorgeous pussy. She was unabashed in her masturbation before her daughter.

Melissa was in full-blown ecstasy as she fingered herself to the verge of an orgasm. Her gorgeous and sexy mom was playing with herself right in front of her and on full display. Melissa pushed open her robe with her free hand displaying her massive tits in all of their glory. Just like her mother, she wanted to cast a spell of sex and desire to the woman in front of her.

Mary Ann watched he daughter's every move. Her hands worked her body automatically. Fingers slid up and down her slit moistened by the juices now pouring from inside her. Her other hand was on her tits. She caressed and squeezed them alternately.

Melissa began to shudder. Like a bolt of lightning, her orgasm hit. Watching her mom toy with her pussy had been enough to make her come so quick. An unintentional moan slipped from her throat as she lost control. Her unblinking eyes never left her gorgeous mom.

Mary Ann watched as her sweet young daughter pulsed and writhed in ecstasy that she knew was driven by the show she was putting on. Now her fingers were inside her own sex. She bent her knees slightly and spread her legs as she curled two digits in her pussy to rub the anterior wall of her vagina. Her own orgasm hit her like a wave crashing over a sea wall. "Oh ... oh God ... Oh my sweet ... mmmmm. Mom's coming too baby. Oh ... it's so good honey ... come with mommy!" cried Mary Ann as she came over and over.

Melissa was feeling orgasm after orgasm. Her hand became soaked as she squirted her love everywhere. She sprayed the underside of the glass table. She wasn't even conscious of the fact that, for the first time in her life, she had squirted.

Both mother and daughter masturbated to several orgasms as they watched each other. At long last after what seemed like hours, coming came to a halt for both the women. Melissa had slid almost from her seat. The underside of the table was coated in her spray and it dripped onto the floor adding to the puddle there.

angelmom37
angelmom37
1,048 Followers